March 28, 2024, 04:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276590 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 01, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »

Question - Do we think Ron passed his Poly and that is why the heat is only on Misty?  Not that it means much in this case, but curious what you guys think about it.  Do you think he took more than one?  One with Putnam LE and one for the fbi? And passed both?

I know alot of sociopaths/psychopaths pass lie detector tests Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, Joseph Duncan - passed one than failed the next, etc.

I tend to believe they can be wrong in general for many reasons. jmo. And I'm Not saying Misty's many failed tests are wrong just wondering what you think about Ron's.

I think that he probably passed it...
I wish that LE would come out and say one way or the other...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 01, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »

Nancy Grace Also tonight: Breaking reports: Father of missing girl, 6, reacts to reports his wife botched a poly! Babysitter/step-mom, Misty Croslin, now says she was conned into taking the poly she failed, but shockingly has no regrets! Tune in tonight for more outrageous details!

I'll be watching...
hope that Nancy has that handy dandy little note that Misty wrote all by herself about taking the lie detector test....will be interesting to see what Ron has to say about that one..
besides, no one could have made Misty take that test if she was not willing to...imo....she is smart enough to get up and walk out like she did when that detective was questioning her and she didn't want to answer the questions...She got up and walked out! Tim would have no reason to lie about any of this..imo

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 01, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »

Ronald just needs to either act like the big bully that he wants everyone to believe he is and set Misty down and make her answer some questions for him, or he just may as well be quiet and say nothing, if he cant make Misty talk then its because he really doesnt want her to, he already knows and she is saying what he wants her to say, I dont think for one second that if Misty is scared of anybody else but Ronald, wouldnt he protect her from whom ever else she might think would hurt her for saying something about them........its Ronald and only Ronald that Misty is hiding things for!!  IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

Glad to hear that. Tim Miller does he usually get involved this much with a family, or does anyone think that he is working with LE to get info, because before Ron and Misty threw him under the bus, they seemed to like him. I'm very confused on all this 

I haven't caught up yet, but I think that Misty has spent her entire life manipulating older men to get what she wants, and she thought she could do the same thing with Tim Miller. She didn't realize that these men were a little smarter than the ones she was used to.

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #504 on: September 01, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »

Glad to hear that. Tim Miller does he usually get involved this much with a family, or does anyone think that he is working with LE to get info, because before Ron and Misty threw him under the bus, they seemed to like him. I'm very confused on all this 

I haven't caught up yet, but I think that Misty has spent her entire life manipulating older men to get what she wants, and she thought she could do the same thing with Tim Miller. She didn't realize that these men were a little smarter than the ones she was used to.
I think you are right 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 01, 2009, 03:41:29 PM »

Originally Posted by badme102 
Well, if this isn't allowed, I'm sure TG will delete it and ground me...sooo

I just wanted to share one thing that really surprised me....I believe this is what Tim Miller was about to say on Nancy's show when he got cut off a while back.

Tim says that he was outside at GGM's trailer before Misty was going to take these tests....GGM went inside and Tim heard alot of yelling and arguing...
GGM then came out and said to Tim, ""I told the little b*itch, if she wanted to live 2 more days, she better take the damn tests!"

I know everyone knows what "site" this is on...the audio is available to listen to.      (From WS, and the only reason I posted this is I never heard this before, don't have any idea what site the audio is on, has anyone heard this before?  )
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 01, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »

Bringing this post over from AH forum, by Patricia,...........WTH!!!!

Re: Haleigh Cummings (continued as of 8/28/2009)
« Reply #1015 on: Today at 02:36:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Radio show today with T.J. Hart as guest:

A pre-recorded audio feed played on the show with Tim Miller was played.
What I heard was very disturbing.

Tim Miller says Misty told him that she doesn't trust law enforcement. Misty apparently told Tim that she had taken three (3) LDT's and that LE told her she failed all of them and she just did not trust LE. She asked Tim if he could help her clear her name. Ronald's GrandMa (Annette Sykes) went into the trailer where Misty was and a bunch of yelling then went on. GrandMa later came out of the trailer and was overheard by Tim as saying "I told the little bi*tch if she wants to live two more days day then she better take those tests"

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 01, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

OMG...Rose.......we posted the same thing at the same time......     Great minds think alike...lol

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #508 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:20 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Miller says Misty told him that she doesn't trust law enforcement. Misty apparently told Tim that she had taken three (3) LDT's and that LE told her she failed all of them and she just did not trust LE. She asked Tim if he could help her clear her name. Ronald's GrandMa (Annette Sykes) went into the trailer where Misty was and a bunch of yelling then went on. GrandMa later came out of the trailer and was overheard by Tim as saying "I told the little bi*tch if she wants to live two more days day then she better take those tests"

Now if we just could pin it down for LE who she is covering for..................another thing, porr Jr shouldn't be in that house under any circumstances right now......Ron should let Crystal take care of him until this is sorted out (or he and Misty go to jail or kill each other).....                 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 01, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »

Makes sense with Tim's telling Misty -- Your days are numbered.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 01, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

OMG...Rose.......we posted the same thing at the same time......     Great minds think alike...lol
    And you answered my question about where that came from Art Harris site, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 01, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »

I keep thinking about little Jr  an angelic monkey
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: September 01, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »

I think that the Caylee case sickened Mark Klaas.
Look how many ppl, Kid Finders, Gale St. John, Padilla, etc got involved to further their own personal needs. Kid Finders does squat except collect money for some useless id things and collect money for billboards.
People's pockets are only so deep and when they see and hear about the bs that went on with the Caylee case, the foundation set up by Cindy, selling T-Shirts, bracelettes, the collecting of money by KidFinders, it taints all the legitimate organizations that really do alot of good. ie the Jessica Lunsford Foundation, Equsearch, I think what I am getting at is that none of us like to hear about missing, murdered, abused kids anywhere and when our heartstrings are pulled at and then we have  these people shilling for money for THEMSELVES, well it's sickening.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 01, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

I think that the Caylee case sickened Mark Klaas.
Look how many ppl, Kid Finders, Gale St. John, Padilla, etc got involved to further their own personal needs. Kid Finders does squat except collect money for some useless id things and collect money for billboards.
People's pockets are only so deep and when they see and hear about the bs that went on with the Caylee case, the foundation set up by Cindy, selling T-Shirts, bracelettes, the collecting of money by KidFinders, it taints all the legitimate organizations that really do alot of good. ie the Jessica Lunsford Foundation, Equsearch, I think what I am getting at is that none of us like to hear about missing, murdered, abused kids anywhere and when our heartstrings are pulled at and then we have  these people shilling for money for THEMSELVES, well it's sickening.
That makes a lot of sense, and Caylee's case has sickened many people. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 01, 2009, 04:21:38 PM »

Have you guys seen this copy of arrest report from croslin/cummings fight?
http://m.jax2go.com/topic/1074-Most%20Popular/articles/192832023

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue. Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene.It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 01, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »

Makes sense with Tim's telling Misty -- Your days are numbered.

According to T J Hart those were not the exact words that Tim Miller used. Hart speaks about it almost at the end of the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/01/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 01, 2009, 04:27:40 PM »

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue. Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene.It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time.

Yes, I have fcl, thanks!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 01, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »

Originally Posted by badme102 
Well, if this isn't allowed, I'm sure TG will delete it and ground me...sooo

I just wanted to share one thing that really surprised me....I believe this is what Tim Miller was about to say on Nancy's show when he got cut off a while back.

Tim says that he was outside at GGM's trailer before Misty was going to take these tests....GGM went inside and Tim heard alot of yelling and arguing...
GGM then came out and said to Tim, ""I told the little b*itch, if she wanted to live 2 more days, she better take the damn tests!"

I know everyone knows what "site" this is on...the audio is available to listen to.      (From WS, and the only reason I posted this is I never heard this before, don't have any idea what site the audio is on, has anyone heard this before?  )

So in other words Granma Sykes is telling Misty to disregard her (Misty's) lawyers advise?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 01, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »

That sure says a lot 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 01, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20671827/detail.html
Haleigh Cummings' Father: I Stand Behind My Wife
Report Suggest Misty Cummings Withholding Information

POSTED: 4:08 pm EDT September 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:28 pm EDT September 1, 2009
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Although investigators said these latest private tests indicated Misty Cummings is withholding vital information, Ronald Cummings said he stands by his wife.

"My feelings are we need to find my daughter," Ronald Cummings said. "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch was going to help them find their missing daughter, Haleigh.

But, instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of Aug. 20.

In a one-on-one interview, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to WJXT-TV, an NBC affiliate in Jacksonville.
"He called on the phone and said I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered. and I said OK," Misty Cummings said.

But Miller said he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County.

"I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days ... let their heads clear out and stuff," said Miller, whose organization helps search for missing persons.

Haleigh has been missing since February, when she was 5 years old. The girl was in her Putnam County home with Misty Cummings, but disappeared at some point during the night.

Haleigh has not been found.

The Cummings said Miller told them not to bring their cell phones, and Misty Cummings said she was pressured to take voice analysis and polygraph tests.

But Miller said she begged him to take those tests and the hypnosis was her idea.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.