April 24, 2024, 05:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278179 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #520 on: September 01, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »

Have you guys seen this copy of arrest report from croslin/cummings fight?
http://m.jax2go.com/topic/1074-Most%20Popular/articles/192832023

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue. Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene.It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time.

Yes, I saw that............that's scary when the LE knows you to normally pack heat...and it scares me fot Butterbean

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: September 01, 2009, 04:45:14 PM »

After speaking with all three of those subjects, I located Ronald Cummings at 216 4th Avenue. Upon initial contact, I detained Ronald Cummings for my safety and the safety of all others at the scene.It should be noted that Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time.

Yes, I saw that............that's scary when the LE knows you to normally pack heat...and it scares me fot Butterbean
How many times do we hear of a child finding a parent's gun? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 01, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »

Heart - Thank you I am listening now.  On the Tim Miller thing about numbered days.  I got it here and my bad Misty said Tim Miller said it to her....

Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out About Tests

Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 8/31/2009 10:18:54 PM    Updated: 9/1/2009 12:08:29 AM

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 01, 2009, 04:46:32 PM »

Bringing this post over from AH forum, by Patricia,...........WTH!!!!

Re: Haleigh Cummings (continued as of 8/28/2009)
« Reply #1015 on: Today at 02:36:12 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Radio show today with T.J. Hart as guest:

A pre-recorded audio feed played on the show with Tim Miller was played.
What I heard was very disturbing.

Tim Miller says Misty told him that she doesn't trust law enforcement. Misty apparently told Tim that she had taken three (3) LDT's and that LE told her she failed all of them and she just did not trust LE. She asked Tim if he could help her clear her name. Ronald's GrandMa (Annette Sykes) went into the trailer where Misty was and a bunch of yelling then went on. GrandMa later came out of the trailer and was overheard by Tim as saying "I told the little bi*tch if she wants to live two more days day then she better take those tests"

Makes sense with Tim's telling Misty -- Your days are numbered.

According to T J Hart those were not the exact words that Tim Miller used. Hart speaks about it almost at the end of the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/09/01/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Heart:

Thank you for that link!

I am way behind again but am listening to it now. Seems pretty good so far.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 01, 2009, 04:50:39 PM »

Per Tim Miller Misty wanted to, ask to take a polygraph.

Per Tim Miller Misty was threatened by Granma Sykes that that if she wanted to live in the next two days the little b _ _ ch better take the polygraph.

Per Misty Tim Miller said that they were taking them to Atlanta because her days were numbered.

Tim Miller says he asked Ron and Misty if they wanted to get away for a couple of days.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: September 01, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

OMG, this is all so, insane and crazy, I think the best that we can hope for is that Granny Sykes will get really pizzed off and beat the crap out of both Misty and Ronald or marched them both down to LE and threaten them with a smack down if they don't tell the truth about the night in question...........Something or somebody has to break before too long!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 01, 2009, 04:53:13 PM »

a little truth in the lies, if only we could figure it out!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #527 on: September 01, 2009, 04:58:49 PM »

Thanks to Patricia at AH's site.......she sure can get the details in!!!!!!

Simon's radio show with T.J. Hart,

Test analasyst says Misty is very fragile and is driven by fear.

T.J. says it could be fear of going to jail. Simon mentions fear for her life. T.J. agrees.

Simon mentions doing these tests on other persons and what those tests might reveal.
Mentions story of Ron's gun.

T.J. says he cannot and won't report on things that may compromise an investigation 

He reserves comment on that.

Says this story is toxic. Many folks (reporters and media) have been burned in one way or another with this case.

Cobra calls T.J. non stop. LMAO!

T.J. says he has seen careers destroyed in this story. ((   ))

T.J. says very scary parallels between this case and the Casey Anthony case.
Discussed L.P.'s offer to Misty T.J. says friends and family members suggest that the offer is not well received. Not yet verified on that.

L.P. offers safe haven to Misty from real or perceived threats. Flight to Canada, free lawyer. T.J. says it is one hell of an offer.
Everyone wants to do the right and good thing. Mnetions need for victim advocate. Not sure if it has been offered to her yet or not.

Simon says the offer is on the table and if she should possibly find her way to a pay phone.

T.J. says he needs to ferret through everything but Misty is the key and LE needs to find a way to get Misty to open up and trust somebody.

T.J. says, DON'T DROP THE BALL!

Comment Misty had made about area where plastic rose was located was followed up on by TES search which was observed by LE who were there to assist if appropriate/necessary.

Folks donating to TES. Much needed. Much appreciated.

Simon talking about equuisearch leaving the area initially.
T.J. mentions LE scaling back search, TES prior responsibility and miscommunication.

Polygraph test was held in Orlando Florida. (Not at GrandMother's house.)
Story about cell phones was dispelled.
T.J. recalls that Tim Miller says he did NOT say to Misty that her days were numbered.

Simon talking about Ron's reaction to N.G. questions in regards to Misty's inconsistancies and failing tests. WHat did Misty tell him.
Ron says Misty is telling him the same thing she is telling everyone else.
T.J. says no first he said that Misty doesn't tell him anything but then he started back peddling.

T.J. says some of what Ron had to say was very rehearsed.
Answers were to let's keep Haleigh's name out there. Very strategically rehearsed. Ron's attorney did the same thing.
Simon says that the minute Ron opened his mouth you knew that nothing useful was going to come out. Mentions that Nancy Grace hammered on Ron and she appeared to be getting a little irritated. Says it was abundantly clear. Says he imagined Shoemaker kicking Ron under the table.   

Simon pondering whether Haleigh is alive. T.J. says LE has no evidence to prove otherwise at this time.

Mentions birthmark on Haleigh's back. Family members and friends confirm that it IS a birthmark! Birthmark IS still there!

T.J. says Teresa Neves made mention of this birthmark on Nancy Grace show also peanut shaped birthmark on Haleigh's cheek.

T.J. imploring folks that if they see a Child that looks anything like Haleigh please call law enforcement.
Call Crimestoppers, contact Leonard Padilla, contact Simon, contact T.J. Hart contact someone!

I can't highlight on this computer, but this is the answer to the question I asked on here last night. Ron said she wasn't telling him anything, and then 2 seconds later stated she was telling him just exactly what she told LE and he saw no inconsistencies........well, at least I'm not crazy-I thought I heard that last night.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 01, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »

OMG, this is all so, insane and crazy, I think the best that we can hope for is that Granny Sykes will get really pizzed off and beat the crap out of both Misty and Ronald or marched them both down to LE and threaten them with a smack down if they don't tell the truth about the night in question...........Something or somebody has to break before too long!!!
And Granny looks like she can do it easily    Is Misty that nuts that she thinks people are going to believe her over Tim Miller? 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 01, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »

According to TJ Hart,  Tim Miller has not spoke with the Neves or Cummings, and I'm assuming since the polygraph results were released.

TJ Hart says that Tim Miller stated that Misty is a woman that is fragile and is being driven by fear. TJ Hart speculates that possible fear of going to jail or fear for her life.

TJ Hart says that he wishes Cobra would stop calling him while he is on the air.

In a reply a  question that Simon posed regarding Amber Brooks, Prevatt, WBG, TJ Hart replied that this is a toxic case, and that is why the main street media has kept its distance.  Hart said that the stories that are out there regarding Brooks, Prevatt, WBG are somewhat true, but not 100% provable.  So he stays away from that, he will not get burned again.

Hart says that Putnam County LE says that they are being very careful and they do not want to drop the ball.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 01, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »

Thanks IM. What an absolute mess 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: September 01, 2009, 05:06:27 PM »

According to TJ Hart,  Tim Miller has not spoke with the Neves or Cummings, and I'm assuming since the polygraph results were released.

TJ Hart says that Tim Miller stated that Misty is a woman that is fragile and is being driven by fear. TJ Hart speculates that possible fear of going to jail or fear for her life.

TJ Hart says that he wishes Cobra would stop calling him while he is on the air.

In a reply a  question that Simon posed regarding Amber Brooks, Prevatt, WBG, TJ Hart replied that this is a toxic case, and that is why the main street media has kept its distance.  Hart said that the stories that are out there regarding Brooks, Prevatt, WBG are somewhat true, but not 100% provable.  So he stays away from that, he will not get burned again.

Hart says that Putnam County LE says that they are being very careful and they do not want to drop the ball.
Thanks 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: September 01, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »

Thanks IM. What an absolute mess 

Agreed 

BBL 

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 01, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »

How many parents have guns?  How many parents have license to carry a concealed weapon?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: September 01, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »

How many parents have guns?  How many parents have license to carry a concealed weapon?
I would have no idea. I have never touched a gun in my life, and don't ever intend too. But you hear stories about a child finding a parent's gun and then a horrible accident happens, or kid's get their parent's gun, and take it to school.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 01, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »

I would have no idea. I have never touched a gun in my life, and don't ever intend too. But you hear stories about a child finding a parent's gun and then a horrible accident happens, or kid's get their parent's gun, and take it to school.

I know I never had and never wanted a gun in my home when my children were home.  But there are millions and millions of right to bear arms members out there, men and woman.  The rush to go out and purchase a weapon recently was scary. Some stores even sold out of ammo recently.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 01, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »

Now this is all Misty talking about Tim pressuring them into "tests"?  Has Ron said anything about Tim pressuring them?  I don't recall Ron saying anything about it, only Misty on behalf of Ron.  Anyone else?

Is Misty the one who said 4 people were there?  I guess she means in the house the night Haleigh went missing. What 4 people?

And LE is still going with Haleigh is alive?  Please who has a theory for an alive Haleigh that is so good these people have not caved on either side?  Ron, Misty and who ever has Haleigh alive and why would someone do this?  And please don't tell me drug money, I just don't get that unless we are talking millions. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: September 01, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »

Now this is all Misty talking about Tim pressuring them into "tests"?  Has Ron said anything about Tim pressuring them?  I don't recall Ron saying anything about it, only Misty on behalf of Ron.  Anyone else?

Is Misty the one who said 4 people were there?  I guess she means in the house the night Haleigh went missing. What 4 people?

And LE is still going with Haleigh is alive?  Please who has a theory for an alive Haleigh that is so good these people have not caved on either side?  Ron, Misty and who ever has Haleigh alive and why would someone do this?  And please don't tell me drug money, I just don't get that unless we are talking millions. 

Misty I think was dreaming or half asleep with the four people scenario  I have no theory for an alive Haleigh at all, by now you would think one of them would have cracked, I don't buy any of this drug money either 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 01, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

Now this is all Misty talking about Tim pressuring them into "tests"?  Has Ron said anything about Tim pressuring them?  I don't recall Ron saying anything about it, only Misty on behalf of Ron.  Anyone else? I have not heard Ron say that they were pressured, at least not yet.

Is Misty the one who said 4 people were there?  I guess she means in the house the night Haleigh went missing. What 4 people?  At first on the poly Misty said 4 people in response to a question posed to her, but then she changed it to 3 people that could possibly be involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, Crystal, Joe, and Tommy.

And LE is still going with Haleigh is alive?  Please who has a theory for an alive Haleigh that is so good these people have not caved on either side?  Ron, Misty and who ever has Haleigh alive and why would someone do this?  And please don't tell me drug money, I just don't get that unless we are talking millions.  Your guess is as good as mine.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 01, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »

Now this is all Misty talking about Tim pressuring them into "tests"?  Has Ron said anything about Tim pressuring them?  I don't recall Ron saying anything about it, only Misty on behalf of Ron.  Anyone else? I have not heard Ron say that they were pressured, at least not yet.

Is Misty the one who said 4 people were there?  I guess she means in the house the night Haleigh went missing. What 4 people?  At first on the poly Misty said 4 people in response to a question posed to her, but then she changed it to 3 people that could possibly be involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, Crystal, Joe, and Tommy.

And LE is still going with Haleigh is alive?  Please who has a theory for an alive Haleigh that is so good these people have not caved on either side?  Ron, Misty and who ever has Haleigh alive and why would someone do this?  And please don't tell me drug money, I just don't get that unless we are talking millions.  Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm losing my mind I thought Misty was dreaming about four people in the house that night 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.