April 24, 2024, 06:17:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278181 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: September 01, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »

Coming up on HLN now, Ron Cummings and talk about HaLeigh's case.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: September 01, 2009, 05:40:45 PM »

Coming up on HLN now, Ron Cummings and talk about HaLeigh's case.
Thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: September 01, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »

Have You Seen These Missing Children?

Posted on Tuesday, 1 of September , 2009 at 2:57 pm

TALLAHASSEE, FLA—Each year, approximately 50,000 incidents of missing children are reported to Florida law enforcement agencies. While many children are located within hours or days, some children are recovered months or even years after being reported missing. In light of the Jaycee Dugard case, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement reminds the public that Florida’s missing children can be brought home safely, no matter how long their case has gone unsolved.

“We count on the public to be vigilant at all times,” said Special Agent Supervisor Lee Condon of FDLE’s Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse.  “If something doesn’t seem right in a child’s situation, it’s probably not.   We count on tips from citizens to provide those small pieces of information which may not seem significant at the time, but could ultimately make the difference in saving a child’s life whether the child is 5 or 17.  A missing child is always a child in danger no matter what their age.”

FDLE’s Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse and local law enforcement need the public’s help in locating these four missing children:

Mark Degner, 12, and Bryan Hayes, 13, never returned home from school on Feb. 10, 2005.  The two friends from Jacksonville are believed to have runaway together. Despite sightings, no one has heard from them since that February day. Mark requires daily medication for kidney problems and high blood pressure. Mark and Bryan are now 17 years old.  Their case is being investigated by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. 

Zachary Bernhardt, 8, was last known to be sleeping in his bed at his Clearwater home on the night of Sept. 10, 2000. At approximately 4 a.m. on Sept. 11, Zach’s mother discovered him missing from his bed. Zach has a scar under his chin, between his eyes on the bridge of his nose, and on the right side of his top lip. Zach is now 17 years old.   The Clearwater Police Department is the investigating agency.

Danielle Bell, 14, was last seen at a party on Sept. 30, 2001 in Cantonment, Fla. The Pensacola teenager is believed to be an endangered runaway. Danielle has a scar on her right forearm. She is now 22 years old. Her case is being investigated by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office. 

Anyone with information about these children is asked to call FDLE’s Missing and Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 1-888-FL MISSING or their local law enforcement agency.

On Sept. 14, Florida will remember all missing children during the annual Florida Missing Children’s Day ceremony at the Capitol.  The event is funded by the Florida Missing Children’s Day Foundation, a direct support organization established by the Legislature. To learn more about Florida Missing Children’s Day, the Foundation, or to make a donation, visit www.fmcdf.org

FDLE encourages the public to sign up to receive free Missing Child Alerts and Amber Alerts via personal computer, cell phone and/or text message by visiting www.missingchildrenalert.com.

For more information, or to view photos of missing children, please visit www.fdle.state.fl.us  or contact the FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Clearinghouse at 1-888-FL MISSING (1-888-356-4774).   9-1-09

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/2009/09/01/missing_children-2/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 01, 2009, 06:02:47 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Father: I Stand Behind My Wife

Report Suggest Misty Cummings Withholding Information

POSTED: 4:08 pm EDT September 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:53 pm EDT September 1, 2009

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Although investigators said these latest private tests indicated Misty Cummings is withholding vital information, Ronald Cummings said he stands by his wife.

"My feelings are we need to find my daughter," Ronald Cummings said. "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch was going to help them find their missing daughter, Haleigh.

But, instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of Aug. 20.

In a one-on-one interview, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to WJXT-TV, an NBC affiliate in Jacksonville.

"He called on the phone and said I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered. and I said OK," Misty Cummings said.

But Miller said he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County.

"I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days ... let their heads clear out and stuff," said Miller, whose organization helps search for missing persons.

Haleigh has been missing since February, when she was 5 years old. The girl was in her Putnam County home with Misty Cummings, but disappeared at some point during the night.

Haleigh has not been found.

The Cummings said Miller told them not to bring their cell phones, and Misty Cummings said she was pressured to take voice analysis and polygraph tests.

But Miller said she begged him to take those tests and the hypnosis was her idea.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20671827/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: September 01, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »

Is Misty saying she was hoodwinked, bamboozled?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 01, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »

Is Misty saying she was hoodwinked, bamboozled?

But, instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of Aug. 20.     What's next that Tim Miller kidnapped Ron and Misty? This is just crazy 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 01, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

The Hunt for Haleigh Cummings Could Bring Down a Badass Bounty Hunter

By Lisa Rab
Published on September 01, 2009 at 1:08pm

Bail bondsman William Staubs, AKA "Cobra," pushed open the window to a condo. Inside, Cobra, a large man with stringy blond hair, a meaty face, and an unmistakable hillbilly twang, discovered a kitchen filled with pieces of PVC pipe, a handsaw, and grenades. A shooting target was set up in the living room: a drawing of a soldier with the head as bull's-eye.

With news cameras behind him from Fort Myers' ABC affiliate, WZVN, Cobra surveyed the scene. He was dressed entirely in black, belly hanging over his pants and a floppy hat protecting his face. He looked into the camera and warned viewers about the fugitive who owned the condo, Christopher Riendeau. "The guy is definitely well-versed," Cobra said, "in all these different secrets and trades of warfare."

more...

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2009-09-03/news/the-hunt-for-haleigh-cummings-could-bring-down-a-badass-bounty-hunter&page=1

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 01, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

Haleigh Cummings: Misty, Ron disagree sharply with Tim Miller
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 4:32:51 PM

The saga of Haleigh Cummings is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Ron and Misty Cummings are claiming that Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch took them out of town and tricked them. The couple hoped that Miller would help them find the missing child.

The Cummings talked to the NBC affiliate in Jacksonville, and WESH-Channel 2 aired the segment this afternoon. Misty put Miller's offer this way: "take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered." Misty added, "I didn't know what to say to him."

Miller countered that he offered to take the couple away from the stresses in Putnam County associated with Haleigh's disappearance. Ron is the child's father. Misty was caring for the child when she disappeared; Misty later married Ron.

The latest development in the story reads as a they say/he says saga.

The Cummings contend that Miller said they couldn't bring their cell phones with them. Miller said that wasn't so. "Ronald was afraid to talk on his cell phone because he said that his phone was tapped," Miller said. Miller bought the couple prepaid phones.

The couple spent three days and two nights in Orlando. Miller said Misty wanted to take polygraph test. She said that isn't so, but she never said she didn't want to do it.

"Anything for Haleigh I'll do," Misty told the Jacksonville reporter.

But Misty said she felt pressured to take a voice-analysis test and undergo hypnosis. Miller countered that she begged to take the tests.

Ron Cummings said he doesn't believe Misty knows anything that will help find Haleigh. Yet the latest news doesn't offer a lot of hope in the search for the child.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/haleigh-cummings-misty-ron-disagree-sharply-with-tim-miller.html

Heart
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 01, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »

Thanks to Patricia at AH's site.......she sure can get the details in!!!!!!

Simon's radio show with T.J. Hart,

Test analasyst says Misty is very fragile and is driven by fear.

T.J. says it could be fear of going to jail. Simon mentions fear for her life. T.J. agrees.

Simon mentions doing these tests on other persons and what those tests might reveal.
Mentions story of Ron's gun.

T.J. says he cannot and won't report on things that may compromise an investigation 

He reserves comment on that.

Says this story is toxic. Many folks (reporters and media) have been burned in one way or another with this case.

Cobra calls T.J. non stop. LMAO!

T.J. says he has seen careers destroyed in this story. ((   ))

T.J. says very scary parallels between this case and the Casey Anthony case.
Discussed L.P.'s offer to Misty T.J. says friends and family members suggest that the offer is not well received. Not yet verified on that.

L.P. offers safe haven to Misty from real or perceived threats. Flight to Canada, free lawyer. T.J. says it is one hell of an offer.
Everyone wants to do the right and good thing. Mnetions need for victim advocate. Not sure if it has been offered to her yet or not.

Simon says the offer is on the table and if she should possibly find her way to a pay phone.

T.J. says he needs to ferret through everything but Misty is the key and LE needs to find a way to get Misty to open up and trust somebody.

T.J. says, DON'T DROP THE BALL!

Comment Misty had made about area where plastic rose was located was followed up on by TES search which was observed by LE who were there to assist if appropriate/necessary.

Folks donating to TES. Much needed. Much appreciated.

Simon talking about equuisearch leaving the area initially.
T.J. mentions LE scaling back search, TES prior responsibility and miscommunication.

Polygraph test was held in Orlando Florida. (Not at GrandMother's house.)
Story about cell phones was dispelled.
T.J. recalls that Tim Miller says he did NOT say to Misty that her days were numbered.

Simon talking about Ron's reaction to N.G. questions in regards to Misty's inconsistancies and failing tests. WHat did Misty tell him.
Ron says Misty is telling him the same thing she is telling everyone else.
T.J. says no first he said that Misty doesn't tell him anything but then he started back peddling.

T.J. says some of what Ron had to say was very rehearsed.
Answers were to let's keep Haleigh's name out there. Very strategically rehearsed. Ron's attorney did the same thing.
Simon says that the minute Ron opened his mouth you knew that nothing useful was going to come out. Mentions that Nancy Grace hammered on Ron and she appeared to be getting a little irritated. Says it was abundantly clear. Says he imagined Shoemaker kicking Ron under the table.   

Simon pondering whether Haleigh is alive. T.J. says LE has no evidence to prove otherwise at this time.

Mentions birthmark on Haleigh's back. Family members and friends confirm that it IS a birthmark! Birthmark IS still there!

T.J. says Teresa Neves made mention of this birthmark on Nancy Grace show also peanut shaped birthmark on Haleigh's cheek.

T.J. imploring folks that if they see a Child that looks anything like Haleigh please call law enforcement.
Call Crimestoppers, contact Leonard Padilla, contact Simon, contact T.J. Hart contact someone!

I can't highlight on this computer, but this is the answer to the question I asked on here last night. Ron said she wasn't telling him anything, and then 2 seconds later stated she was telling him just exactly what she told LE and he saw no inconsistencies........well, at least I'm not crazy-I thought I heard that last night.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #549 on: September 01, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

Thanks to Patricia at AH's site.......she sure can get the details in!!!!!!

Simon's radio show with T.J. Hart,

Test analasyst says Misty is very fragile and is driven by fear.

T.J. says it could be fear of going to jail. Simon mentions fear for her life. T.J. agrees.

Simon mentions doing these tests on other persons and what those tests might reveal.
Mentions story of Ron's gun.

T.J. says he cannot and won't report on things that may compromise an investigation 

He reserves comment on that.

Says this story is toxic. Many folks (reporters and media) have been burned in one way or another with this case.

Cobra calls T.J. non stop. LMAO!

T.J. says he has seen careers destroyed in this story. ((   ))

T.J. says very scary parallels between this case and the Casey Anthony case.
Discussed L.P.'s offer to Misty T.J. says friends and family members suggest that the offer is not well received. Not yet verified on that.

L.P. offers safe haven to Misty from real or perceived threats. Flight to Canada, free lawyer. T.J. says it is one hell of an offer.
Everyone wants to do the right and good thing. Mnetions need for victim advocate. Not sure if it has been offered to her yet or not.

Simon says the offer is on the table and if she should possibly find her way to a pay phone.

T.J. says he needs to ferret through everything but Misty is the key and LE needs to find a way to get Misty to open up and trust somebody.

T.J. says, DON'T DROP THE BALL!

Comment Misty had made about area where plastic rose was located was followed up on by TES search which was observed by LE who were there to assist if appropriate/necessary.

Folks donating to TES. Much needed. Much appreciated.

Simon talking about equuisearch leaving the area initially.
T.J. mentions LE scaling back search, TES prior responsibility and miscommunication.

Polygraph test was held in Orlando Florida. (Not at GrandMother's house.)
Story about cell phones was dispelled.
T.J. recalls that Tim Miller says he did NOT say to Misty that her days were numbered.

Simon talking about Ron's reaction to N.G. questions in regards to Misty's inconsistancies and failing tests. WHat did Misty tell him.
Ron says Misty is telling him the same thing she is telling everyone else.
T.J. says no first he said that Misty doesn't tell him anything but then he started back peddling.

T.J. says some of what Ron had to say was very rehearsed.
Answers were to let's keep Haleigh's name out there. Very strategically rehearsed. Ron's attorney did the same thing.
Simon says that the minute Ron opened his mouth you knew that nothing useful was going to come out. Mentions that Nancy Grace hammered on Ron and she appeared to be getting a little irritated. Says it was abundantly clear. Says he imagined Shoemaker kicking Ron under the table.   

Simon pondering whether Haleigh is alive. T.J. says LE has no evidence to prove otherwise at this time.

Mentions birthmark on Haleigh's back. Family members and friends confirm that it IS a birthmark! Birthmark IS still there!

T.J. says Teresa Neves made mention of this birthmark on Nancy Grace show also peanut shaped birthmark on Haleigh's cheek.

T.J. imploring folks that if they see a Child that looks anything like Haleigh please call law enforcement.
Call Crimestoppers, contact Leonard Padilla, contact Simon, contact T.J. Hart contact someone!

I can't highlight on this computer, but this is the answer to the question I asked on here last night. Ron said she wasn't telling him anything, and then 2 seconds later stated she was telling him just exactly what she told LE and he saw no inconsistencies........well, at least I'm not crazy-I thought I heard that last night.

Thanks PML~That's the second time I've seen you type out a show word for word.......and I appreciate it so much because I was at work and couldn't listen

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 01, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

Thanks Patricia 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #551 on: September 01, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

The biological mother of missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings is about to speak out in an exclusive interview tomorrow with Nancy Grace! Plus, sources confirm the last person to see Haleigh fails a private polygraph and voice stress test. Now teen babysitter-stepmom Misty Croslin says she was tricked into the test! Does her story about the night Haleigh vanished hold up, or does she have clues that could finally lead police to Haleigh?

Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

I hope Nancy is less biased towards her tonight........my heart aches for her and how much she must be devasted by the disappearance of HaLeigh and worry over Butterbean

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 01, 2009, 07:46:02 PM »

Nancy Grace  Also tonight: Breaking reports: Father of missing girl, 6, reacts to reports his wife botched a poly! Babysitter/step-mom, Misty Croslin, now says she was conned into taking the poly she failed, but shockingly has no regrets! Tune in tonight for more outrageous details!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 01, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »

Misty is lying about Tim Miller and what went on imo...If Misty had passed the poly she would be shouting from the roof tops how wonderful Tim Miller is, but since she flunked it miserably, she has to find fault with Tim...more spin from Misty...imo...
getting all ready to watch NG...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 01, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »

Misty will do anything to help find Haleigh .....except......finish an interview with the last LE agent......do a walk through with Cobra.....or go on Nancy Grace......actually what have we seen Misty do to help find Haleigh?
.....hummmm she said that she took the tests....... to clear her name ..... to help find Haleigh.....was tricked into it.......she can never tell a straight answer......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: September 01, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277&catid=3               
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 01, 2009, 08:07:52 PM »

Miller Says Haleigh's Father Doubts Wife's Story

Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 9/1/2009 7:07:41 PM    Updated: 9/1/2009 7:30:23 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Misty Cummings has gone through multiple tests, trying to prove her innocence, but experts say she knows more about what happened to her missing stepdaughter than she is saying.

Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared in February from their home. Misty's husband, Ronald Cummings, stands by her side.

He told First Coast News Monday "I don't think [Misty] has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch told First Coast News this week, "Ron may be saying that now."

Miller said Ronald Cummings told him, as well as Orlando-based attorney Mark NeJame, about two weeks ago that he doubted Misty's story about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Miller told First Coast News, "Ronald's statement right then was, 'The b**** has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.'"

Misty Cummings has said she put Haleigh to bed that February night at 8:00 and then around 10:00 Misty herself went to sleep.

Miller said Ronald Cummings does not buy that story.

Miller told First Coast News, "He said, 'She had never been to sleep that night.' He said, 'The bed was still made.' He said, 'Nobody had been in the bed.'"

Misty, in an exclusive interview with First Coast News' Jessica Clark, said the bed was not made. "I was sleeping in that bed. How would it be made if someone was sleeping in the bed? I wasn't the only one sleeping in it. Me and his son. How would the bed be made if we were in the bed sleeping in it?"

Miller said Ronald Cummings also told him, "She's lying."

Miller said, NeJame asked Ronald Cummings, "Why did you marry her? [Ronald] said, his exact words were, 'You keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'"

NeJame told First Coast News he would not comment on private conversations, but he added, "Whatever Miller says, you can take it to the bank."

Misty Cummings said she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

"They've been on me for six months. I've been the focus. They just need to move on and look for the right person," Misty Cummings said.

Ronald Cummings agreed Monday afternoon, even though detectives and private individuals say Misty holds the key to finding Haleigh.

Jessica Clark asked Ronald Cummings, "Do you feel Misty is the key to this investigation?"

Ronald responded and said, "No, I don't. I think they're barking up the wrong tree."

Ronald Cummings' attorney, Terry Shoemaker said Ronald did have conversations with Miller. Shoemaker said Cummings has questioned everyone around him since Haleigh disappeared.

Shoemaker added that his client still stands by Misty and will continue to do so until there are "cold hard facts" to suggest he should not.

Misty Cummings and her attorney feel she passed the tests, even though the people who administered the tests said she failed them.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277&catid=3

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: September 01, 2009, 08:09:55 PM »

thanks Rosie...interesting....mind if I take it to another forum?will give you the credit for finding it of course...thanks...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: September 01, 2009, 08:13:18 PM »

thanks Rosie...interesting....mind if I take it to another forum?will give you the credit for finding it of course...thanks...
Sure 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 01, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »

I wonder why a little drip here and a little drip there from Miller.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.