April 24, 2024, 10:00:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278191 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »

I was just on Radio's twitter,   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4099459&postcount=1132    WTH this is supposed to be Ron, according to some. 

I don't think it looks like Ron...do you?

Cookie,

Ron has lost Fifty pounds, it may just be him.

Question, please, does the gentleman shaking hands with Ronald, is that Mark Fuhrman? 

I know it hasn't been confirmed that it is Ronald, but, while we are at it, I think the other fellow looks alot like Mark Fuhrman.

What do you think Cookie?

Thank-you,
Seahorse

Hi Seahorse...
he has really lost 50 lbs? wow! he was skinny to begin with...
the video is not real clear..it could be Mark and it could be Ron...
to me, it didn't look like Ron but it could be him...

have a good evening Monkey friends...going to the monkey bunk..had the 3 grand daughters over nite last night and grammy and papa are pooped today!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 09:45:48 PM »

Well, I watched the video, and I'll bet my house that was a searcher and not Ron. 

I think you are right as whoever he is, he is wearing a TES T-shirt ........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »

http://pleamisty.wordpress.com/

It’s time Misty….
August 30, 2009 pleamisty 1 comment

After everything that has transpired within the last couple of weeks, the truth has begun to emerge in the disappearance of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings.  It has become apparent that Misty Cummings has important information that she has been unwilling to disclose to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.  The charade is over Misty, it is time for the truth.  We are not here to condemn you.  We are pleading with you to do the right thing, the honorable thing, and tell the truth.

HaLeigh is just a little girl. You must remember what is was like to be a young, scared little girl. HaLeigh needs you right now.  She needs you to stand up for her.

Whoever it is that you are covering for, cares nothing about you or your welfare.  In the end they will sacrifice you to protect themselves.  They will slowly start to turn on you and begin to implicate you when you are not around.  They will think of ways to make you look responsible.  They will plant seeds.  Look into their eyes and you will see the distance, the coldness.
If they are threatening you, do not fear them, law enforcement will protect you.   Throughout your life, those you have trusted have betrayed you again and again.  Do not let that happen again.  There are people that will help you and want nothing in return.  Reach out and trust them.  They are trying to save you.

You are only seventeen, Misty.  Everyone understands the pain that you have endured, too much for one young girl.  What you might not understand is that your life can turn around if you release the secrets that you have been carrying.  Cleanse yourself.

Do it for that little girl that looked into your eyes and believed that you loved her. Do it for her.

This blog is for people to express their thoughts to Misty Cummings in hopes that she will come forward with the truth. Please leave your comments for her to read.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2009, 09:54:03 PM »

Well, I watched the video, and I'll bet my house that was a searcher and not Ron. 

I agree Rose to me that was a searcher not Ron...
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

Marie's latest Twitter post. This says it all, and is my prayer also.

Lord I ask in the name of Jesus to reveal the darkness and bring it to light and bring HaLeigh home, protect Butterbean, Amen

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »

Marie's latest Twitter post. This says it all, and is my prayer also.

Lord I ask in the name of Jesus to reveal the darkness and bring it to light and bring HaLeigh home, protect Butterbean, Amen
It does say it all 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »

I was just on Radio's twitter,   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4099459&postcount=1132    WTH this is supposed to be Ron, according to some. 

I don't think it looks like Ron...do you?

Cookie,

Ron has lost Fifty pounds, it may just be him.

Question, please, does the gentleman shaking hands with Ronald, is that Mark Fuhrman? 

I know it hasn't been confirmed that it is Ronald, but, while we are at it, I think the other fellow looks alot like Mark Fuhrman.

What do you think Cookie?

Thank-you,
Seahorse

Hi Seahorse...
he has really lost 50 lbs? wow! he was skinny to begin with...
the video is not real clear..it could be Mark and it could be Ron...
to me, it didn't look like Ron but it could be him...

have a good evening Monkey friends...going to the monkey bunk..had the 3 grand daughters over nite last night and grammy and papa are pooped today!

Cookie,

A guest on HLN or NG mentioned that RC lost 50 lbs. How would the guest know? 

Goodnight and God Bless you,
Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »

Here is the T-shirt on Tim Miller that I believe that searcher is wearing and a photo.....what do y'all think???

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2009, 10:10:53 PM »

Ron was just in court and looking @ Ger pictures of Ron outside of court he was fuller in face and appearance.. This guy resembles Ron but is not Ron.. JMO
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

I would like to know if Misty ever received any counseling when she was younger when she was molested I would think Child protection Services would require it being that Chad (forgot his last name) served time for the offense, not to mention he is still missing.

As for as LP goes I think he misses being on Nancy Grace...and needs his fix.
ty

Monkey Devil! so true about LP......

It was Jeremy Miller that is serving time for molesting Misty, I thought his name was Chad myself, but Chad Reynold is the missing sex offender. I am curious is she ever rec'd counseling for the many acts of the now 3 different abusers-great question

Thanks IM so many peeps to keep  up with....if she did not get counseling I do not see how she could have a healthy intimate relationship with a man...and I think she likes to be controlled sexually...because of the past abuse .....I think that is a sign..jmo and she sure lets Ronald control her
    excuse the mumbo, jumbo ...been a long day for me

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2009, 10:31:57 PM »

dont know if you guyd know or heard anything bout this  i just got this from haleigh's mom on myspace........

August 30, 2009 - Sunday 
 Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio – Wrap Up Aug/30
I was expecting a lively show. And I was not disappointed. It has been a very busy couple of weeks in the case. The watershed was undoubtedly the Putnum County press release on Aug/17. In number of words, it was small, in importance it was huge. No one is pointing the finger at Misty Croslin as being the perpetrator of the crime, but all signs lead to Misty Croslin knowing more than she is willing to tell.
Our panel today consisted of TJ Hart The Sky 97.3, Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, investigator William “Cobra” Staubs, Emmy winning Journalist Art Harris, and crime writer Denny Griffin.
I think the word ‘lively’ would be the best way to describe this program. It has been a busy week in the search for Haleigh Cummings.
I will put this offer on the table. And it is clearly aimed at one person. Leonard is prepared to pay for expenses, he is happy to pay for tickets to meet in Canada, which might be a smart idea. All you have to do is reach out. Leonard, TJ, Cobra, myself, we are easy to find, if you want to take advantage of this offer, get hold of one of us. I know that we are not looking for retribution, we are looking for justice.
Just leave a comment, or create a new email addy on Hotmail or Yahoo, in fact dive a few miles and find an internet cafe. But let us bring this story to a close. I know for sure that no-one on todays panel is your enemy. Reach out and touch one of us. A solution to this case is all that we are looking for.
You can listen to the whole show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/08/30/Haleigh-Cummings-Update
Simon and Jan Barrett
ARTICLE SOURCE: http://www.bloggernews.net/122062
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

I tried to screen shot the pic a couple of times...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

I would like to know if Misty ever received any counseling when she was younger when she was molested I would think Child protection Services would require it being that Chad (forgot his last name) served time for the offense, not to mention he is still missing.

As for as LP goes I think he misses being on Nancy Grace...and needs his fix.
ty

Monkey Devil! so true about LP......

It was Jeremy Miller that is serving time for molesting Misty, I thought his name was Chad myself, but Chad Reynold is the missing sex offender. I am curious is she ever rec'd counseling for the many acts of the now 3 different abusers-great question

Thanks IM so many peeps to keep  up with....if she did not get counseling I do not see how she could have a healthy intimate relationship with a man...and I think she likes to be controlled sexually...because of the past abuse .....I think that is a sign..jmo and she sure lets Ronald control her
    excuse the mumbo, jumbo ...been a long day for me

I know, so d@mn hard to keep up with who is who? ITA about Ron controlling her.......

[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »

Here is the T-shirt on Tim Miller that I believe that searcher is wearing and a photo.....what do y'all think???
If that is Ron, he has lost his tattoos. I do not think it is him.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2009, 11:09:24 PM »

i don't think that is ron

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »

I dont think it is Ron either, and I dont know what Misty has endured her entire life , but I know one thing, if she has had such a hard life then it should make he more compasionate about this poor little 6 year old girl that needs to be found and she should talk, she should tell everything she knows everything she thinks, everything she has heard, everything she has seen..................................One od the things that makes me think she is guilty of hiding something very impirtant in thsi case is when she steps into that room to be hypnotized, the man askes her if she has  any questions about what they are about to do.........the first thing she says is.................what questions are you gonna ask me.......................why would she want to know that......................what does it matter..................if I wanted to help find HaLeigh and I really didnt know anything and only wanted the truth, I wouldnt care if he asked me what color underwear I had on if it would help in some way....................that was a very telling thing in my eyes!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2009, 01:01:04 AM »

HH~Remember when I posted about the criminal profilers and their feeling about Ron/Misty and it caused the huge hoopla. They were special guest that I got the link from radionew on twitter, and listened, but someone transcribed it (thank God), and you remember how you and I have never thought Haleigh left the house alive............well, here ya go straight out of the mouth of a criminal profiler:

Guests are
Pat Brown, criminal profiler, Author and blogger with Women in Crime Inc.
Anne Bremner Former Prosecuter, High Profile Attny. Also working on Amanda Knox case out of Italy.

Levi metioning that Le says Misty's story is sketchy, says even Nancy Grace cannot believe that a 17 year old can fake out police. Asks Pat Brown if she think Misty is smart enough to fool the polie and why hasn't there been an arrest.

Pat says there isn't a body and that is the first problem and no evidence outside of the  squirrely stories and things not adding up.

Pat says she has a problem with Ronald more than she does with Misty. Thinks Misty is covering for Ron. Says Misty is the weaker one of the two. Says Misty needs to clear her name and point the finger over to Ronald.

Pat says look at Ronald he is willing to stick with the girlfriend who is clearly lying about everything? Why does Ronny want to hang around her? she says, Hmm she wonders why?

Pat says from the get go Ron is a lying Dog no question about it. His responses to his Daughter being missing is completely wrong. Red flags everywhere.
Levi repeating Ron's comment about keeping his enemy's close to him.

Pat agree's she has seen many a girl defend her little boyfriend.
Le knows Ron is a tough character says he will stand there and just stare at you and refuse to do deal with you.

Misty is weaker and she is getting herself in more trouble by the minute.

Levi asks Ann about marriage of Ron and Misty does it allow for spousal priveledge and not have to testify against each other?
Ann says she believes at the time they were married she believes they thought they would receive spousal priveledge.

Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work.

THIS HAS BEEN THE TOP OF MY PERSONAL THEORY SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!

Levi talking about people weighing in saying they believe they got married because Ron could be charged with statatory rape.

Pat says she does not believe Haleigh will be found alive. It is a matter of when the body is found. Maybe a dog or a hiker might run acrossed the body. Whoever concealed the body did a good job of it.

Ann and Pat both mention that Misty even failed the tests questions about Ronald.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2009, 01:04:30 AM »

HH~Remember when I posted about the criminal profilers and their feeling about Ron/Misty and it caused the huge hoopla. They were special guest that I got the link from radionew on twitter, and listened, but someone transcribed it (thank God), and you remember how you and I have never thought Haleigh left the house alive............well, here ya go straight out of the mouth of a criminal profiler:

Guests are
Pat Brown, criminal profiler, Author and blogger with Women in Crime Inc.
Anne Bremner Former Prosecuter, High Profile Attny. Also working on Amanda Knox case out of Italy.

Levi metioning that Le says Misty's story is sketchy, says even Nancy Grace cannot believe that a 17 year old can fake out police. Asks Pat Brown if she think Misty is smart enough to fool the polie and why hasn't there been an arrest.

Pat says there isn't a body and that is the first problem and no evidence outside of the  squirrely stories and things not adding up.

Pat says she has a problem with Ronald more than she does with Misty. Thinks Misty is covering for Ron. Says Misty is the weaker one of the two. Says Misty needs to clear her name and point the finger over to Ronald.

Pat says look at Ronald he is willing to stick with the girlfriend who is clearly lying about everything? Why does Ronny want to hang around her? she says, Hmm she wonders why?

Pat says from the get go Ron is a lying Dog no question about it. His responses to his Daughter being missing is completely wrong. Red flags everywhere.
Levi repeating Ron's comment about keeping his enemy's close to him.

Pat agree's she has seen many a girl defend her little boyfriend.
Le knows Ron is a tough character says he will stand there and just stare at you and refuse to do deal with you.

Misty is weaker and she is getting herself in more trouble by the minute.

Levi asks Ann about marriage of Ron and Misty does it allow for spousal priveledge and not have to testify against each other?
Ann says she believes at the time they were married she believes they thought they would receive spousal priveledge.

Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work.

THIS HAS BEEN THE TOP OF MY PERSONAL THEORY SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!

Levi talking about people weighing in saying they believe they got married because Ron could be charged with statatory rape.

Pat says she does not believe Haleigh will be found alive. It is a matter of when the body is found. Maybe a dog or a hiker might run acrossed the body. Whoever concealed the body did a good job of it.

Ann and Pat both mention that Misty even failed the tests questions about Ronald.

edit to add link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »

we are on the same track with all this, I believe thats why Misty asked the guy that was gonna put her under,  ......what are you gonna ask me?..............and then thats why she made sure she wasnt put under, she has to have control at all times, because otherwise she just might let it slip that HaLeigh was already gone and then who got rid of her....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2009, 01:37:01 AM »

we are on the same track with all this, I believe thats why Misty asked the guy that was gonna put her under,  ......what are you gonna ask me?..............and then thats why she made sure she wasnt put under, she has to have control at all times, because otherwise she just might let it slip that HaLeigh was already gone and then who got rid of her....

BINGO

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.