April 23, 2024, 11:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278131 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 01, 2009, 11:42:16 PM »

Okay lets think about this for a second.....Ron already knew about her 3 day bender with WBG etc and took her back ...and apparently he got over it when Nay NAy got caught at the house by Haleigh telling sooooo who could she have been sleeping with that would be so terrible that she would have to get rid of Haleigh to cover it up???....Rons worst enemy? Rons family member?
the uncle?  (or maybe his sister?)--(all's fair trying to find a missing child.)
Now there is a thought......I am telling you it would not surprise me at all.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: September 01, 2009, 11:50:16 PM »

Okay lets think about this for a second.....Ron already knew about her 3 day bender with WBG etc and took her back ...and apparently he got over it when Nay NAy got caught at the house by Haleigh telling sooooo who could she have been sleeping with that would be so terrible that she would have to get rid of Haleigh to cover it up???....Rons worst enemy? Rons family member?
the uncle?  (or maybe his sister?)--(all's fair trying to find a missing child.)
Now there is a thought......I am telling you it would not surprise me at all.....

Ewwww~not that is a scary thought

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: September 01, 2009, 11:51:07 PM »

I was thinking a girl too! What if it was multiple partners or Haleigh herself had been used? I just read a story on CBS about a boy who was killed almost 25 yrs ago because he was being molested by his stepmom and her brother.... could explain any bedwetting issues too.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 02, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »

it was just an idea.
but..(sighs and shakes head) one that hasn't been explored yet.  not trying to be a ????? monkey, but if were gonna work on everything i guess we gotta jump in.  what do we know about crystal cummings(?) (the sister) not the ex?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 02, 2009, 12:07:11 AM »

it was just an idea.
but..(sighs and shakes head) one that hasn't been explored yet.  not trying to be a ????? monkey, but if were gonna work on everything i guess we gotta jump in.  what do we know about crystal cummings(?) (the sister) not the ex?

We know she should fire her hairdresser. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

I
« Reply #725 on: September 02, 2009, 12:07:17 AM »

Night all~I better go to bed before my head explodes.........CYL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:41 AM »

OK just got caight up, now, WTH, this is one for the record books, something is up with Rnald and his silly way's of talking and then with his Mom saying what she did to Tim, I think they are all in on something and are digging around trying to figure out how to stay out of jail and get the he!! out of Dodge all at the same time!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »

it was just an idea.

We know she should fire her hairdresser. 
chit! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
i hear ya but thats not what ....oh geeze, still laughing

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: September 02, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »

Night all~I better go to bed before my head explodes.........CYL
sweet dreams island...i know ya got a lot on your plate right now...(take care of yourself) an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:42 AM »

really y'all not trying to 'diss the sis...but what do we KNOW about her?  do we know anything?  was she friends with misty? did they get along? not?
What do we know (as a fact)?

sorry that hair thing still

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »

Ron's sister Crystal had some butt ugly boyfriend. He had a mug shot, just like everyone else.  It's Putnam's version of Facebook, their booking shots.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: September 02, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »

really y'all not trying to 'diss the sis...but what do we KNOW about her?  do we know anything?  was she friends with misty? did they get along? not?

Monkey Devil!

I don't think we know much about her. She does have a record (surprised?), and her boyfriend/baby dad is not a very friendly looking man  who also has a record. I will have to look at my notes, becuase it's been a while, and this case is just so darn confusing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: September 02, 2009, 12:29:35 AM »

Ron's sister Crystal had some butt ugly boyfriend. He had a mug shot, just like everyone else.  It's Putnam's version of Facebook, their booking shots.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 02, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »

well if its a relative of ron's and the uncle has been checked out then the only one that hasn't been dug apart is sis...time to get digging (and maybe if it goes nowhere it might rile up someone to say something)  i would love to dig with y'all tonight but 6:30 am is much too early and now i have to wake up at that time.

love to ALL monkeys 

dig and dig and dig and dig and dig

still  the hairdresser remark!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: September 02, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »

I guess they all know where to find each other...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 02, 2009, 12:45:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I don't think we know much about her. She does have a record (surprised?), and her boyfriend/baby dad is not a very friendly looking man  who also has a record. I will have to look at my notes, becuase it's been a while, and this case is just so darn confusing.
I dnt think there is anyone in Putnam County that doesnt have a record, must be a requirement to live there..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 02, 2009, 01:01:17 AM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Misty Cummings has gone through multiple tests, trying to prove her innocence, but experts say she knows more about what happened to her missing stepdaughter than she is saying.

Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh Cummings before she disappeared in February from their home. Misty's husband, Ronald Cummings, stands by her side.

He told First Coast News Monday "I don't think [Misty] has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch told First Coast News this week, "Ron may be saying that now."

Miller said Ronald Cummings told him, as well as Orlando-based attorney Mark NeJame, about two weeks ago that he doubted Misty's story about the night Haleigh disappeared.

Miller told First Coast News, "Ronald's statement right then was, 'The b**** has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.'"

Misty Cummings has said she put Haleigh to bed that February night at 8:00 and then around 10:00 Misty herself went to sleep.

Miller said Ronald Cummings does not buy that story.

Miller told First Coast News, "He said, 'She had never been to sleep that night.' He said, 'The bed was still made.' He said, 'Nobody had been in the bed.'"

Misty, in an exclusive interview with First Coast News' Jessica Clark, said the bed was not made. "I was sleeping in that bed. How would it be made if someone was sleeping in the bed? I wasn't the only one sleeping in it. Me and his son. How would the bed be made if we were in the bed sleeping in it?"

Miller said Ronald Cummings also told him, "She's lying."

Miller said, NeJame asked Ronald Cummings, "Why did you marry her? [Ronald] said, his exact words were, 'You keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'"

NeJame told First Coast News he would not comment on private conversations, but he added, "Whatever Miller says, you can take it to the bank."

Misty Cummings said she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

"They've been on me for six months. I've been the focus. They just need to move on and look for the right person," Misty Cummings said.

Ronald Cummings agreed Monday afternoon, even though detectives and private individuals say Misty holds the key to finding Haleigh.

Jessica Clark asked Ronald Cummings, "Do you feel Misty is the key to this investigation?"

Ronald responded and said, "No, I don't. I think they're barking up the wrong tree."

Ronald Cummings' attorney, Terry Shoemaker said Ronald did have conversations with Miller. Shoemaker said Cummings has questioned everyone around him since Haleigh disappeared.

Shoemaker added that his client still stands by Misty and will continue to do so until there are "cold hard facts" to suggest he should not.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277&provider=top
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 02, 2009, 01:47:14 AM »

Ewwww~not that is a scary thought

Not making fun, but what is that on the left side of Crystal's forehead?  Looks like a mud pie, may be my monitor, not that it matters. 

Someone recently was asking questions about why she's been so quiet. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 02, 2009, 01:49:26 AM »

lmaoooooo     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 02, 2009, 01:58:39 AM »

Ok dear Monkeys, its time for me to go to bed, Maybe we will wake up to the news that someone in this case has been arrested and that LE knows where HaLeigh is
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 09:18:11 AM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.