March 28, 2024, 10:21:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276572 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: September 02, 2009, 02:08:11 AM »

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/mistys-voice-hypnosis.html

eyes for lies on Misty's polygraph..........is she lying again, why of course she is....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 02, 2009, 02:08:15 AM »

What if she was "messing" with cousin Joe  after all she is throwing him under the bus.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:33 AM »

Mother of HaLeigh Cummings Supports Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller

Missing Child HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings. (PRNewsFoto/Crystal Sheffield)

GLEN ST. MARY, FL UNITED STATES

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Sheffield, mother of HaLeigh Cummings who disappeared from her home in Satsuma, Florida, supports the renewed involvement of Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller in the search for her daughter. HaLeigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also supports the efforts of Tim Miller and his organization.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090810/DA57273)

The Sheffield/Griffis families appreciate the dedication of Tim Miller to the truth and to the search for HaLeigh. As a family, they have made a donation to Texas EquuSearch in the name of HaLeigh Cummings and they ask others to do the same.

"I still wake up every morning wondering if someone will call and tell me that HaLeigh has been found and that she wants to see me. All I want is HaLeigh back home. I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," says Crystal Sheffield.

Marie Griffis agrees and says, "We have been looking for HaLeigh for over six months and we need all of the help we can get. All we want is the truth. Thank you Mr. Miller for helping to find out the truth about HaLeigh."

The family asks that people show their support for Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller by making donations to the organization in the name of HaLeigh Cummings.

Donations can be mailed to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org

SOURCE Crystal Sheffield

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-02-2009/0005086839&EDATE=

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: September 02, 2009, 07:52:14 AM »

Haleigh Cummings - Exclusive Audio From Tim Miller

Posted on September 1st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

This just in from TJ Hart - This is a must listen to interview - Simon

EXCLUSIVE AUDIO: Tim Miller, “Ron Doubts Misty’s Stories”

In the words of CNN/HLN’s Nancy Grace, “Bombshell!” in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance case.

Immediately after signing off the Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, I grabbed the phone and called Tim Miller to ask him more questions about these doubts Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, had shared with him a couple of weeks ago surrounding his new wife Misty’s stories regarding the night the child was taken.

This includes a discussion as to whether he believes now that Misty had gone to bed at 10pm as she has said or still questions that claim since telling Miller “the bed was made.”

This is the exclusive unedited audio from that interview Tuesday, September 1, 2009.
CAUTION: Strong language and adult situations.

RAW AUDIO: TJ Hart’s exclusive interview with Tim Miller

TJ Hart

http://www.bloggernews.net/122090

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: September 02, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »

In the words of CNN/HLN’s Nancy Grace, “Bombshell!” in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance case.

Immediately after signing off the Nancy Grace Show Tuesday night, I grabbed the phone and called Tim Miller to ask him more questions about these doubts Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, had shared with him a couple of weeks ago surrounding his new wife Misty’s stories regarding the night the child was taken.

This includes a discussion as to whether he believes now that Misty had gone to bed at 10pm as she has said or still questions that claim since telling Miller “the bed was made.”

This is the exclusive unedited audio from that interview Tuesday, September 1, 2009.

TJ Hart

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: September 02, 2009, 09:07:18 AM »

TJ Hart

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), glad you are doing better Cappuccino enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge good description/word for this mess...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out. Agree!

Good morning Cappuccino!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: September 02, 2009, 09:26:10 AM »

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Sheffield, mother of HaLeigh Cummings who disappeared from her home in Satsuma, Florida, supports the renewed involvement of Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller in the search for her daughter. HaLeigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also supports the efforts of Tim Miller and his organization.

The Sheffield/Griffis families appreciate the dedication of Tim Miller to the truth and to the search for HaLeigh. As a family, they have made a donation to Texas EquuSearch in the name of HaLeigh Cummings and they ask others to do the same.

"I still wake up every morning wondering if someone will call and tell me that HaLeigh has been found and that she wants to see me. All I want is HaLeigh back home. I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," says Crystal Sheffield.

Marie Griffis agrees and says, "We have been looking for HaLeigh for over six months and we need all of the help we can get. All we want is the truth. Thank you Mr. Miller for helping to find out the truth about HaLeigh."

The family asks that people show their support for Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller by making donations to the organization in the name of HaLeigh Cummings.

Donations can be mailed to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org

SOURCE Crystal Sheffield

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-02-2009/0005086839&EDATE=

Some other media outlets that printed this article:

Market Watch Wall Street Journal:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mother-of-haleigh-cummings-supports-texas-equusearch-and-tim-miller-2009-09-02

Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS116804+02-Sep-2009+PRN20090902

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 02, 2009, 09:37:44 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace Don't miss - later tonight at 8 & 10pm ET, Haleigh's mom joins us live! Is there anything you'd like to ask Crystal Sheffield? Make sure you call in or let us know what's on your mind!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #748 on: September 02, 2009, 09:42:14 AM »

SOURCE Crystal Sheffield

Now, this is what I like to wake up and read  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: September 02, 2009, 09:47:45 AM »

Thanks for the updates,Heart.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: September 02, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

Finally was able to listen to Tim. This 35,000 dollar thing sure don't seem right, wonder what kind of scheme Ron really has going?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: September 02, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »

taccitra wrote:

I watched the video on the hypnosis and my only question is can you really take that kind of test when your on drugs clearly she is on something.Furthermore,She had quite the reputation when she was younger in Flagler County this is no angel.She has been a VERY good LIAR since her earlier years.Palatka do your research on this girl when she was younger there is a pattern.Keep her out of jail it's a funny way how small towns will take care of buss there own way I beleive that if she is found guilty jail will be the safest place.
9/1/2009 10:49 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277#comments

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 02, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

Finally was able to listen to Tim. This 35,000 dollar thing sure don't seem right, wonder what kind of scheme Ron really has going?
who knows, no rose? (hey, i'm a poet and didn't realize it  )

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:34 AM »

taccitra wrote:

I watched the video on the hypnosis and my only question is can you really take that kind of test when your on drugs clearly she is on something.Furthermore,She had quite the reputation when she was younger in Flagler County this is no angel.She has been a VERY good LIAR since her earlier years.Palatka do your research on this girl when she was younger there is a pattern.Keep her out of jail it's a funny way how small towns will take care of buss there own way I beleive that if she is found guilty jail will be the safest place.
9/1/2009 10:49 PM EDT on firstcoastnews.com

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144277#comments

???? wrote:

I think misty knows a lot more than she is fessing up to. she was responsible for those children, which means if anything happens to them SHE SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. when misty had her interview with fox, she was diluted she was very dull either it is a lack of education or theirs something up with this child.when I first saw the news something striked me she looked awfully familiar I used to live in flagler beach florida and i swear to god she is a very familiar face.. a little hell bent teen running wild. Maybe, Im wrong and she has a twin? I wonder what her background is... where she is from.. how did she end up in a back woods town on the other side of Florida? If this is the same girl i wont be shocked!

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile?show=agiJwqt4aa

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: September 02, 2009, 10:31:56 AM »

O/T

Officer's House Destroyed By Fire
Corrections Officer Recently Shot, Killed Inmate Trying To Escape Jail

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20671899/detail.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #755 on: September 02, 2009, 11:01:01 AM »

ME too~just can't figure that one out yet.......but I have often stated that this case reminds me soooooo much of the Cayle A case, and remember when Casey "didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because she was doing her own investigation", that reminds me so much of Ron's reasoning for marrying Misty to keep his enemies close while he is doing his own investigation trying to get the info out of her after almost 7 months.........just doesn't make sense to me, I know he has been telling this to certain people, but that's just like Casey telling LE her whacked out reasoning (lie).

Also, if he truly thought Misty had something directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance what kind of father would he be leaving JR around her nevermind, the kind htat left his kids with a teenage druggie who had been sleeping around town

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: September 02, 2009, 11:04:53 AM »

ME too~just can't figure that one out yet.......but I have often stated that this case reminds me soooooo much of the Cayle A case, and remember when Casey "didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days because she was doing her own investigation", that reminds me so much of Ron's reasoning for marrying Misty to keep his enemies close while he is doing his own investigation trying to get the info out of her after almost 7 months.........just doesn't make sense to me, I know he has been telling this to certain people, but that's just like Casey telling LE her whacked out reasoning (lie).

Also, if he truly thought Misty had something directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance what kind of father would he be leaving JR around her nevermind, the kind htat left his kids with a teenage druggie who had been sleeping around town
Is this some scam they are doing for money? I just don't know what to think anymore about any of this. I need to take a walk. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: September 02, 2009, 11:05:22 AM »

What if she was "messing" with cousin Joe  after all she is throwing him under the bus.

this is who I would suspect that she was with that night if anyone...the couch bouncing and all of that ...and him even being in the area and then taking off right away after Haleigh went missing...Something is not adding up for me...jmo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 02, 2009, 11:07:07 AM »

this is who I would suspect that she was with that night if anyone...the couch bouncing and all of that ...and him even being in the area and then taking off right away after Haleigh went missing...Something is not adding up for me...jmo
    No words
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 02, 2009, 11:11:15 AM »

Capps....good to see you ! glad that you are feeling better...Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.