April 19, 2024, 08:47:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278038 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:16 AM »

Tim Miller speaks to TJ Hart:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSrskatfcGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tSrskatfcGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: September 02, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »

What if she was "messing" with cousin Joe  after all she is throwing him under the bus.

this is who I would suspect that she was with that night if anyone...the couch bouncing and all of that ...and him even being in the area and then taking off right away after Haleigh went missing...Something is not adding up for me...jmo

This was my first thought as well.  The path back to TN would be clues I always thought.  I think Joe is in the backwoods type atmosphere in TN as well. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 02, 2009, 11:23:36 AM »

What if she was "messing" with cousin Joe  after all she is throwing him under the bus.

this is who I would suspect that she was with that night if anyone...the couch bouncing and all of that ...and him even being in the area and then taking off right away after Haleigh went missing...Something is not adding up for me...jmo

This was my first thought as well.  The path back to TN would be clues I always thought.  I think Joe is in the backwoods type atmosphere in TN as well. 

Yep..and the part about the van and the damage caused to the van...how did he get to Satsuma from TN? why did he need the van if he drove himself in his own vehicle...how did he get back to TN?  lots of questions in my mind for him...Why was Misty even around him and allowing him into the house if he had "messed" with her when they were younger? were they still "messing" with each other? i am thinking 'yep  imo..of course

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:12 AM »

Tim Miller speaks to TJ Hart:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSrskatfcGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tSrskatfcGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Thanks Klaas.

In the very beginning of this, did Tim say there is a book being written?  Or did he say there is already a book that's been written - on him, his life, etc.

?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 02, 2009, 11:28:07 AM »

Nut, I have to say I agree with you.  Not that I don't think Ron has some "issues", (and not Jane Velez Mitchell ones, either,) but I have been thinking that the whole marrying Misty thing was about keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer, if you know what I mean.  By the way, can anyone tell me what BBM means?  I keep seeing this lately and have no clue.  Thanks.
It's probably bad form to quote yourself, but I am kind of freaked out now.  I wrote this yesterday morning.   I'm listening to Tim Miller and he says friends close thing, too.  How weird is that?  (I swear I hadn't heard it before.) 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2009, 11:30:40 AM »

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Sorry I don't know you from Caylee's thread, ... and also really sorry to hear you have been ill; hope you're doing okay.   

But when I first saw your avatar this morning, I thought CBB was posting.

Betty Boop is CBB's avatar, and has been for a long time.   That would be like one of us using Klaas' avatar, I know she'd love that.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »

Hay Capp! Nice to see you back.

I just got caught up and someone asked a few pages ago about Ronald's sister and what we know about her. I don't believe anyone has yet answered.

Crystal Gaynell Cummings

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

She also has a record of drug charge(s):
9/14/05 Resisting officer without violence, possession of cocaine, driving w/ license suspended, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia3/12/03 Driving w/ suspended license4/10/01 Resisting officer without violence
3/13/01- Aiding prisoner to escape
2/28/01- Possession marijuana
8/31/00- Driving with suspended license

Her boyfriend is reportedly Jermonick Bernard Luther:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=0802927

Seems these two did not escape the drug lifestyle either.

I believe they also have a child together.

Hope this helps and sorry I didn't go back to see who asked for this info.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »

These are my exact questions from Denny Griffin (now if I could only remember WHO Denny Griffin is )

Denny Griffin said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 7:23 am I have the highest respect for TJ Hart’s reporting; and from what I know about Tim Miller I have no reason to doubt his word. I do have questions about Ronald’s alleged claim that if he had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back, though.

First, how did he arrive at that figure? Has he received a ransom demand either in writing or verbally?

Second, let’s assume he gets the money. What then? Who would he contact and how? Has he provided the answers to these questions to law enforcement?

According to his alleged claim, Ronald apparently thinks he has enough credible information to believe he knows who has Haleigh and what it will take to get her back. Assuming he’s shared that information, I can’t believe that between the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI, the girl hasn’t already been rescued.

I wish someone could discuss this with Ronald and get his explanation. Until then I’m left wondering exactly what he knows and how he knows it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: September 02, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »

Nut, I have to say I agree with you.  Not that I don't think Ron has some "issues", (and not Jane Velez Mitchell ones, either,) but I have been thinking that the whole marrying Misty thing was about keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer, if you know what I mean.  By the way, can anyone tell me what BBM means?  I keep seeing this lately and have no clue.  Thanks.
It's probably bad form to quote yourself, but I am kind of freaked out now.  I wrote this yesterday morning.   I'm listening to Tim Miller and he says friends close thing, too.  How weird is that?  (I swear I hadn't heard it before.) 

Hey monkalicious!

Yes, Ronald also told this to Cobra several months ago.

BBM= Bolded by me

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: September 02, 2009, 11:46:48 AM »

These are my exact questions from Denny Griffin (now if I could only remember WHO Denny Griffin is )

Denny Griffin said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 7:23 am I have the highest respect for TJ Hart’s reporting; and from what I know about Tim Miller I have no reason to doubt his word. I do have questions about Ronald’s alleged claim that if he had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back, though.

First, how did he arrive at that figure? Has he received a ransom demand either in writing or verbally?

Second, let’s assume he gets the money. What then? Who would he contact and how? Has he provided the answers to these questions to law enforcement?

According to his alleged claim, Ronald apparently thinks he has enough credible information to believe he knows who has Haleigh and what it will take to get her back. Assuming he’s shared that information, I can’t believe that between the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI, the girl hasn’t already been rescued.

I wish someone could discuss this with Ronald and get his explanation. Until then I’m left wondering exactly what he knows and how he knows it.

Sorry ~forgot the link.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:07 AM »

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Sorry I don't know you from Caylee's thread, ... and also really sorry to hear you have been ill; hope you're doing okay.   

But when I first saw your avatar this morning, I thought CBB was posting.

Betty Boop is CBB's avatar, and has been for a long time.   That would be like one of us using Klaas' avatar, I know she'd love that.   

LOL~I thought it was CBB too.......guess I need more coffee!

[
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »

Thanks, Brandi.  I haven't been following this case until very recently, just knew the basics.  It just weirded me out.  (But all these cases do that to me.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

Denny Green is a guest speaker on Blogger Talk Radio on Sundays with Simon, Cobra, TJ Hart.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »

Hey monkalicious!

Yes, Ronald also told this to Cobra several months ago.

BBM= Bolded by me
Thanks for the mugshots    I guess that hairdo is better than the other hairdo that C Cummings wore that one day. I think it was Buds Girl that wrote it looked like a mud pie on her forehead, I couldn't stop laughing, that is what it looked like.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2009, 11:54:03 AM »

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Stole this from Over Yonder, but this is what peeks my attn???????

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2009, 11:55:37 AM »

Thanks, Brandi.  I haven't been following this case until very recently, just knew the basics.  It just weirded me out.  (But all these cases do that to me.)

You're welcome.

It does get so frustrating following these cases. (Caylee and Haleigh are the only ones I can reasonably keep up with.)

But in Haleigh's case, I am one of the few that still hold out hope and belief that she is alive. It has been so darned long though. Very frustrating.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

Denny Green is a guest speaker on Blogger Talk Radio on Sundays with Simon, Cobra, TJ Hart.

Thanks, but I meant is he a journalist, investigator ......what is his place in the whole story?

TIA

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:05 AM »

Dennis Griffin

http://www.bloggernews.net/bnn-radio

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 02, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Stole this from Over Yonder, but this is what peeks my attn???????
Either I'm just plain stupid or something, but I don't get any of this.   And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.         What does that mean, please 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 02, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »

Dennis Griffith looks like he could be a relative of Lenny 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.