April 23, 2024, 05:03:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278153 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 02, 2009, 12:02:42 PM »

Thanks, Brandi.  I haven't been following this case until very recently, just knew the basics.  It just weirded me out.  (But all these cases do that to me.)

You're welcome.

It does get so frustrating following these cases. (Caylee and Haleigh are the only ones I can reasonably keep up with.)

But in Haleigh's case, I am one of the few that still hold out hope and belief that she is alive. It has been so darned long though. Very frustrating.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 02, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »

oops, I stumped my toe when I tried to reply to Brandi.   I was trying to say that I'm holding out hope with you, Brandi.  I'm believing against all the odds that she's alive ... just cause I want to !

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 02, 2009, 12:06:01 PM »

Finally was able to listen to Tim. This 35,000 dollar thing sure don't seem right, wonder what kind of scheme Ron really has going?

Ok, the call from Hank to Tim Miller had to be after the Welaka fisticuffs.

What is Hank up to?

Ronald stated that he could not go around the Croslin's and I assume that was ordered after the fisticuffs.

I would like to know the date of that phone call regarding the $35,000 from Ronald to Hank.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: September 02, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Stole this from Over Yonder, but this is what peeks my attn???????
Either I'm just plain stupid or something, but I don't get any of this.   And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.         What does that mean, please 

Well, I have listened to the mp3 of this conversation several times and I still don't get it either. That is why I have not posted any opinions on the $35,000 issue.

I do find it coincidental that this amount is the exact amount that is the Haleigh reward money:

"It has been exactly six months Monday since anybody saw 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. There's a $35,000 reward for information that could lead to the Putnam County girl."
http://www.wesh.com/news/20347339/detail.html

So I think somehow they are talking about the reward money.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #784 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:18 PM »

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Either I'm just plain stupid or something, but I don't get any of this.   And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.         What does that mean, please 

That's what I've been trying to figure out since I heard it.........maybe, since it seems Ron has tried to infer that he is doing his own little investigation by keeping his enemies close (shades of Casey A here) that if he had $35m he could search better, remeber when Casey said she'd steal or anything to get info on who took Caylee Just tossing ideas out there as I'm just trying to fugure it out

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2009, 12:08:30 PM »

I hope someone knows !   All I could figure is he was saying Ron was full of $hit.  Monkey Devil!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »

That part sounded like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me.  I thought maybe Tim was very tired or something, lol.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #787 on: September 02, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

If Haleigh had walked in on some couch bouncing, recognizing the act as something to "tell daddy" is it just me, or are five year olds a lot more advanced then even my kids were at five, and mine are now in their twenties  This bothers me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 02, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Tim must be very tired and bewildered by all of this 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »

Dennis Griffith looks like he could be a relative of Lenny 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:40 PM »

These are my exact questions from Denny Griffin (now if I could only remember WHO Denny Griffin is )

Denny Griffin said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 7:23 am I have the highest respect for TJ Hart’s reporting; and from what I know about Tim Miller I have no reason to doubt his word. I do have questions about Ronald’s alleged claim that if he had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back, though.
First, how did he arrive at that figure? Has he received a ransom demand either in writing or verbally?

Second, let’s assume he gets the money. What then? Who would he contact and how? Has he provided the answers to these questions to law enforcement?

According to his alleged claim, Ronald apparently thinks he has enough credible information to believe he knows who has Haleigh and what it will take to get her back. Assuming he’s shared that information, I can’t believe that between the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI, the girl hasn’t already been rescued.

I wish someone could discuss this with Ronald and get his explanation. Until then I’m left wondering exactly what he knows and how he knows it.

So with all of the lying and what exactly does this mean.

I wonder how much is a drug debt, how much is a ransom to get HaLeigh Home, and the final question...Just how much of this $35,000...is going to end back up into Ron's pocket.

I do not trust any of the players in this case.  I am sure he has something up his sleeve.

I did not hear him say that he was going to contribute anything to reach this $35,000...amount....not even 'part' of his payout of the child support debt. 

Same goes for Crystal....sure she supports Tim Miller, wants donations sent to TES...but where is all of the monies that the HaLeighBug Center collected.  How about donating that to TES????

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: September 02, 2009, 12:18:13 PM »

Well, I have listened to the mp3 of this conversation several times and I still don't get it either. That is why I have not posted any opinions on the $35,000 issue.

I do find it coincidental that this amount is the exact amount that is the Haleigh reward money:

"It has been exactly six months Monday since anybody saw 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. There's a $35,000 reward for information that could lead to the Putnam County girl."
http://www.wesh.com/news/20347339/detail.html

So I think somehow they are talking about the reward money.

But that money is already there and funded, so why would Ron need an additional $35m? And the FOS comment is throwing me.....    

I just want  for Haleigh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 02, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!

"Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."

Thru out Haleigh's time I've seen some of the most wacky-weird-sorry reporting ever.  It seems as tho its all about getting people's interest.  I am confused about when Ron made his statement to TES about 35k and when Tim got the recorded message from Hank Sr about the 35k.  It just sounds all bassackwards to me.  The calls don't jive.  Hank Sr sounds like he's defending Ron and we know he wouldn't do that?  Right?  Reminds me of Art Harris/Cobra crap.  Sorry if I offend anyone this is jmo about reporters adding to an already circus atmosphere in this case.

I think I will wait until hearing this tape with Ron on it to decide.  Hank Sr does not like Ron very much #1 and #2 the way he worded this above sounds to me like an assumption on Hanks part that TES said they would not search unless they got 35K 

"I thought you came down here to be a friend"  and if I have this wrong why does Hank Sr care about this situation?

Because if Ron does want the 35k it only makes him look more guilty!  ....Am I nuts?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: September 02, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »

I hope someone knows !   All I could figure is he was saying Ron was full of $hit.  Monkey Devil!

That was what I thought too, but honestly it's all such a clusterphuck now, that I'm losing my mind

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 02, 2009, 12:22:46 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:04 PM »

These are my exact questions from Denny Griffin (now if I could only remember WHO Denny Griffin is )

Denny Griffin said,in September 2nd, 2009 at 7:23 am I have the highest respect for TJ Hart’s reporting; and from what I know about Tim Miller I have no reason to doubt his word. I do have questions about Ronald’s alleged claim that if he had $35,000 he could get Haleigh back, though.
First, how did he arrive at that figure? Has he received a ransom demand either in writing or verbally?

Second, let’s assume he gets the money. What then? Who would he contact and how? Has he provided the answers to these questions to law enforcement?

According to his alleged claim, Ronald apparently thinks he has enough credible information to believe he knows who has Haleigh and what it will take to get her back. Assuming he’s shared that information, I can’t believe that between the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI, the girl hasn’t already been rescued.

I wish someone could discuss this with Ronald and get his explanation. Until then I’m left wondering exactly what he knows and how he knows it.

So with all of the lying and what exactly does this mean.

I wonder how much is a drug debt, how much is a ransom to get HaLeigh Home, and the final question...Just how much of this $35,000...is going to end back up into Ron's pocket.

I do not trust any of the players in this case.  I am sure he has something up his sleeve.

I did not hear him say that he was going to contribute anything to reach this $35,000...amount....not even 'part' of his payout of the child support debt. 

Same goes for Crystal....sure she supports Tim Miller, wants donations sent to TES...but where is all of the monies that the HaLeighBug Center collected.  How about donating that to TES????

I don't trust anyone anymore except Tim Miller frankly, but Crystal can send the check I sent her many months ago to TES, since it has never been cashed yet

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

Wonder what breakfast was like this morning at Granny's house 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 02, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

yeah none of it fits and that's why I think I'll wait to hear the darn tape.  I mean if they were gonna run they could of been gone by now I think.  I can see these country folks thinking that reward money should be used for a search.  It's just bad reporting to get us seething and it pisses me off!

It just sounds like crap being flung from all directions and nothing is sticking right now!  waaaaaaaaaa!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 02, 2009, 12:31:51 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

yeah none of it fits and that's why I think I'll wait to hear the darn tape.  I mean if they were gonna run they could of been gone by now I think.  I can see these country folks thinking that reward money should be used for a search.  It's just bad reporting to get us seething and it pisses me off!

It just sounds like crap being flung from all directions and nothing is sticking right now!  waaaaaaaaaa!
It's a complete mess. Isn't there going to be a voice message from Teresa that Tim is going to release this morning? Or do I have that confused as well 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: September 02, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »

Denny Green is a guest speaker on Blogger Talk Radio on Sundays with Simon, Cobra, TJ Hart.

OK~found out.........Following a 20-year career in investigations and law enforcement in New York State I decided to try writing stories about what I saw. 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.