April 24, 2024, 05:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278170 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: September 02, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »

Well I guess if we see Ron (statement) today before Crystal tonight or anyone else tonight we will know they are reading the boards!!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #801 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:27 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

yeah none of it fits and that's why I think I'll wait to hear the darn tape.  I mean if they were gonna run they could of been gone by now I think.  I can see these country folks thinking that reward money should be used for a search.  It's just bad reporting to get us seething and it pisses me off!

It just sounds like crap being flung from all directions and nothing is sticking right now!  waaaaaaaaaa!

I wouldn't think it was to go on the rum, but that's JMO......regarding the reporting being bad and that's  mostly true, but this was straight from Tim's mouth to TJ on audio so there was no way to report it any differently......even Denny was like "WOW, when he heard Tim talk about the $35m issue)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: September 02, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »

HLN news and views:

Showing clips of the current HaLeigh case now.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: September 02, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »

Finally was able to listen to Tim. This 35,000 dollar thing sure don't seem right, wonder what kind of scheme Ron really has going?

Ok, the call from Hank to Tim Miller had to be after the Welaka fisticuffs.

What is Hank up to?

Ronald stated that he could not go around the Croslin's and I assume that was ordered after the fisticuffs.

I would like to know the date of that phone call regarding the $35,000 from Ronald to Hank.

Heart I just saw your post.  It sure is weird and the timing does not jive for me either.  I wish they had just laid it all out.  But that seems to be the way of this case with the reporting. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: September 02, 2009, 12:57:18 PM »

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Stole this from Over Yonder, but this is what peeks my attn???????

Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!

"Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."

Thru out Haleigh's time I've seen some of the most wacky-weird-sorry reporting ever.  It seems as tho its all about getting people's interest.  I am confused about when Ron made his statement to TES about 35k and when Tim got the recorded message from Hank Sr about the 35k.  It just sounds all bassackwards to me.  The calls don't jive.  Hank Sr sounds like he's defending Ron and we know he wouldn't do that?  Right?  Reminds me of Art Harris/Cobra crap.  Sorry if I offend anyone this is jmo about reporters adding to an already circus atmosphere in this case.

I think I will wait until hearing this tape with Ron on it to decide.  Hank Sr does not like Ron very much #1 and #2 the way he worded this above sounds to me like an assumption on Hanks part that TES said they would not search unless they got 35K 

"I thought you came down here to be a friend"  and if I have this wrong why does Hank Sr care about this situation?

Because if Ron does want the 35k it only makes him look more guilty!  ....Am I nuts?

I am definitely not offended fcl.  I have practically said the same. Ita.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

Partial transcription of the raw audio:

Tim Miller: Uhm...you know...last night...thattt..when we talked about that Ronald said if he had $35,000 we could get her home. Well...you know what...I've got five people that could go ahead and get $35,000 and we could put it in a special account tomorrow. And when little Haleigh comes home...he can go ahead and give that $35,000 to somebody and we are all full of sh*t.

TJH: Now wait a second...wha...$35,000...how would that...ah...get him off the hook about getting his kid home? Maybe I missed something there!

Tim Miller: No. Ronald Cummings said...I've got a voice message on my phone that Ronald Cummings called his father in law and his father in law called me and said, "Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."
Well...you know what...uh...like I said I've got five friends. I don't have $35,000, but I would donate something to that cause...uh...but a...we could have $35,000 in a special account tomorrow. And uh...if its a week or two weeks before Haleigh comes home...we'll give the $35,000 away. We don't need all this other drama. I mean if she's alive...let's get her home!

TJH: Wow! OK!

Tim Miller: And I am willing...and I am willing...to play the voice message tomorrow

Stole this from Over Yonder, but this is what peeks my attn???????

Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!

"Tim, I thought you came down here to be a friend, but apparently you're not because Ronald called me and said if he had $35,000 he could have his daughter home."

Thru out Haleigh's time I've seen some of the most wacky-weird-sorry reporting ever.  It seems as tho its all about getting people's interest.  I am confused about when Ron made his statement to TES about 35k and when Tim got the recorded message from Hank Sr about the 35k.  It just sounds all bassackwards to me.  The calls don't jive.  Hank Sr sounds like he's defending Ron and we know he wouldn't do that?  Right?  Reminds me of Art Harris/Cobra crap.  Sorry if I offend anyone this is jmo about reporters adding to an already circus atmosphere in this case.

I think I will wait until hearing this tape with Ron on it to decide.  Hank Sr does not like Ron very much #1 and #2 the way he worded this above sounds to me like an assumption on Hanks part that TES said they would not search unless they got 35K 

"I thought you came down here to be a friend"  and if I have this wrong why does Hank Sr care about this situation?

Because if Ron does want the 35k it only makes him look more guilty!  ....Am I nuts?

Oh I forgot to add that my take on what Tim said about the $35,000 msg, is a recorded msg from Hank, not that Ronald left a recorded msg.  I could be wrong but that was my take on it.  Straighten me out if so. Thanks!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: September 02, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

Mother of HaLeigh Cummings Supports Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller

Missing Child HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings. (PRNewsFoto/Crystal Sheffield)

GLEN ST. MARY, FL UNITED STATES

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Sheffield, mother of HaLeigh Cummings who disappeared from her home in Satsuma, Florida, supports the renewed involvement of Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller in the search for her daughter. HaLeigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also supports the efforts of Tim Miller and his organization.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090810/DA57273)

The Sheffield/Griffis families appreciate the dedication of Tim Miller to the truth and to the search for HaLeigh. As a family, they have made a donation to Texas EquuSearch in the name of HaLeigh Cummings and they ask others to do the same

"I still wake up every morning wondering if someone will call and tell me that HaLeigh has been found and that she wants to see me. All I want is HaLeigh back home. I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," says Crystal Sheffield.

Marie Griffis agrees and says, "We have been looking for HaLeigh for over six months and we need all of the help we can get. All we want is the truth. Thank you Mr. Miller for helping to find out the truth about HaLeigh."

The family asks that people show their support for Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller by making donations to the organization in the name of HaLeigh Cummings.

Donations can be mailed to: Texas EquuSearch, P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Online donations can be made at the Texas EquuSearch website at : www.texasequusearch.org

SOURCE Crystal Sheffield

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-02-2009/0005086839&EDATE=
Now I cant wait to watch Nancy tonight, this is starting to go around in circles........and just who is Misty to call Tim Miller a liar, crazy.......and Im glad to see that the Sheffield/Griffis family has donated to ES, I believe I will make a donation in HaLeighs name myself...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: September 02, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »

No Heart you are right the tape is just Hank Sr.  But I'm hopefull that Tim will elaborate on what Ron said further.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 02, 2009, 01:25:52 PM »

Davina Peeples, left, comforts Crystal Sheffield, mother of missing five-year-old Haleigh Cummings, while at a shrine honoring Haleigh at the corner of East Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma, Florida, Thursday, February 26, 2009.

Haleigh's mother asks for support for search group

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090902/ARTICLES/909029946/1002?Title=Haleigh-s-mother-asks-for-support-for-search-group

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: September 02, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »

The Ties That Bind Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, and Cobra
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/09/caylee_anthony_haleigh_cobra.php

Video of Cobra's Takedown of an Alleged Child Molestor
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/09/cobra_snodrass_video_takedown.php

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: September 02, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

yeah none of it fits and that's why I think I'll wait to hear the darn tape.  I mean if they were gonna run they could of been gone by now I think.  I can see these country folks thinking that reward money should be used for a search.  It's just bad reporting to get us seething and it pisses me off!

It just sounds like crap being flung from all directions and nothing is sticking right now!  waaaaaaaaaa!

I wouldn't think it was to go on the rum, but that's JMO......regarding the reporting being bad and that's  mostly true, but this was straight from Tim's mouth to TJ on audio so there was no way to report it any differently......even Denny was like "WOW, when he heard Tim talk about the $35m issue)

IM it's not about Tim he's not the reporter.  And I don't personally know him but his record speaks for itself ( atleast until that book about him he mentioned comes out).  And I always have a problem with reporting especially crime reporting.  If you are going to sell a story don't do it at the expense of a little girl still missing.   He could of waited a day until he had all the pieces together.  This is very recent news in an ongoing investigation and this is where my conservative values cross with my liberal ones.  I don't think the public needs to know all in an ongoing investigation.  Just helping the innocent and hanging the perp is enough as I'm sure you agree.  It just frustrates me to have it laid out this way after all the Art Harris/Cobra Crap in this case.  I'd hoped those days were gone in Haleigh's case.

As I've always said I don't like any of these characters and when I see the supposed good guys (media) do something like this it irks me.   There's enough mystery in this case without them adding to it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #811 on: September 02, 2009, 01:41:42 PM »

IM it's not about Tim he's not the reporter.  And I don't personally know him but his record speaks for itself ( atleast until that book about him he mentioned comes out).  And I always have a problem with reporting especially crime reporting.  If you are going to sell a story don't do it at the expense of a little girl still missing.   He could of waited a day until he had all the pieces together.  This is very recent news in an ongoing investigation and this is where my conservative values cross with my liberal ones.  I don't think the public needs to know all in an ongoing investigation.  Just helping the innocent and hanging the perp is enough as I'm sure you agree.  It just frustrates me to have it laid out this way after all the Art Harris/Cobra Crap in this case.  I'd hoped those days were gone in Haleigh's case.

As I've always said I don't like any of these characters and when I see the supposed good guys (media) do something like this it irks me.   There's enough mystery in this case without them adding to it.

Oh, I thought you thought it was just a written report or a audio of only TJ. my bad I honestly wish they had followed up on some of the things stated instead of leading everyone to just speculate, which seems to be all we have doen in this case. ITA agree about Cobra et al and their involvement in this case, IMO it seems some are just in in for attention for themselves and not Haleigh and that is a shame.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #812 on: September 02, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »

So there were dirty clothers in the dryer? Could the dirty clothes been thrown in the dryer, because they were on the floor, and to stage the scene, the clothes had to go somewhere?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: September 02, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »

So there were dirty clothers in the dryer? Could the dirty clothes been thrown in the dryer, because they were on the floor, and to stage the scene, the clothes had to go somewhere?

Good point 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: September 02, 2009, 02:17:10 PM »

See, this is why I KNOW I'm losing it........I completely missed that  Great catch.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: September 02, 2009, 02:21:16 PM »

I am thinking that he mis-spoke and meant the washer. Because he was talking about the fact  that there was no laundry detergent in the home, so she could not have done any laundry.

But he did say there were dirty clothes in the "dryer."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #816 on: September 02, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »

I am thinking that he mis-spoke and meant the washer. Because he was talking about the fact  that there was no laundry detergent in the home, so she could not have done any laundry.

And I wonder when Ron noticed this?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: September 02, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »

See, this is why I KNOW I'm losing it........I completely missed that  Great catch.

Than what held that door open?  We all saw it swing shut on it's own in the video and Misty says it was wide open!!??
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: September 02, 2009, 02:27:10 PM »

Weird to me for men to notice that, but my ex was a clean freak (so frankly he was nutz in my house) and he wouldn't have looked in the dryer and noticed dirty clothes. So many questions and very few answers.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: September 02, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »

And I wonder when he told LE this.

I assume they know by now (LE) that no clothes were washed that night. (Assuming this to be the case.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.