March 29, 2024, 06:58:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276615 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 06, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:49:10 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »

Thanks Nut!  Great job as usual 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »

an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/26/police-misty-cummings-holds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/#comments

Cobra Says:

August 29, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Glad to see some are still paying attention to this case. I know that if the pressure holds a while longer this case will break. Thanks to all who have applied the pressure.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/dismiss-all-charges-against-cobra-staubs

Cobra[/b

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »

an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 05:40:04 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks old and New. I don't post in Haleigh's thread but I do read and keep up. I knew I could not immerse myself in another missing child. I was so hoping Tim and the searchers would find her yesterday and bring her home.  In the last thread Klaas posted:

Right about now I really don't care what kind of life Misty might have had growing up.  Misty is here and Haleigh is not.  Misty was the last person to see Haleigh ALIVE.  I believe Misty holds the key and so does LE.

Amen Klaas. That's how I feel. I wish there was a way to put her lying ass in jail and let her sit there until she tells the truth. But the truth would also keep her in jail/prison IMO.  She knows what happened to Haleigh...one way or another...she KNOWS.

I look at Misty and at Casey and wonder what kind of young people we are breeding... that can lie to the police and the world and never flinch, never bat an eyelash. Hell, I would be shaking in my boots and spilling my guts under the questioning both of them have been through.

Island Money and Searching...you both are amazing women who have been through hell...a hell  that would break weaker women or men. Yet, both of you and your children are real heroes, and role models of true strength,IMO.  Both of you have every right to hold your heads up high and spit in the wind. You both have my respect and admiration.

thanks to all who keep this thread updated....for Haleigh.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks old and New. I don't post in Haleigh's thread but I do read and keep up. I knew I could not immerse myself in another missing child. I was so hoping Tim and the searchers would find her yesterday and bring her home.  In the last thread Klaas posted:

Right about now I really don't care what kind of life Misty might have had growing up.  Misty is here and Haleigh is not.  Misty was the last person to see Haleigh ALIVE.  I believe Misty holds the key and so does LE.

Amen Klaas. That's how I feel. I wish there was a way to put her lying ass in jail and let her sit there until she tells the truth. But the truth would also keep her in jail/prison IMO.  She knows what happened to Haleigh...one way or another...she KNOWS.

I look at Misty and at Casey and wonder what kind of young people we are breeding... that can lie to the police and the world and never flinch, never bat an eyelash. Hell, I would be shaking in my boots and spilling my guts under the questioning both of them have been through.

Island Money and Searching...you both are amazing women who have been through hell...a hell  that would break weaker women or men. Yet, both of you and your children are real heroes, and role models of true strength,IMO.  Both of you have every right to hold your heads up high and spit in the wind. You both have my respect and admiration.

thanks to all who keep this thread updated....for Haleigh.

Thanks Sunny~I so appreciated your prayers during our recent loss an angelic monkey

I agree Misty is starting to remind me of Casey (just a more uneducated version), in fact the entire Cummings family is starting to remind me of shades of the Anthony's. For instance when Misty stated that she nor Ron would have anything to do with NeJame or Tim Miller, it reminded soooooooo much of the A's. Now, if the Cummings family (sans Misty) would come out and say "Misty doesn't speak for us and we welcome TES, and MN", I might think differently-but by NOT doing so they seem to be standing behind the "key" to finding out what happened to Haleigh and that leads me to believe they have some reason to do so. JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »

This made me cry. Beautiful.
1fixitman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 06:22:25 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLP_APO2LU

Special video made for Misty

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »

Reporter's Notes: In Defense of Misty Cummings?

In Misty's Defense

Please think for a moment about Misty's life so far:

* Sexually abused at the hands of family members at a young age
    * Very lacking education
    * Describes her parents as drug users
    * Says she's lived in cars before

This tells me she has a lot of issues trusting people, putting into words descriptions of traumatic incidents, the use of drugs to ease emotional pain is not regarded is a bad thing by what her parents have modeled and that she can and will survive not matter how difficult the environment around her.

Please ponder these possibilities:

* Suppose someone Misty had come in contact with the night of the abduction pulled a weapon on her
    * Suppose this person or persons told her she and/or Haleigh will be killed if she said anything
    * Suppose you are a 17-year-old girl who had been abused in the past and now this happened to you
    * Suppose your fear of getting killed is suddenly your biggest concern
    * Suppose you don't have the intellectual resources to be able to inform authorites without getting yourself killed

Perhaps Misty doesn't need a lawyer or jail time or another polygraph right now. Perhaps she needs an advocate.

Just think about it from this angle for a little bit and keep watching as this story quickly unfolds.

more...

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5109076.php

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 06:26:28 PM »

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

1fixitman:

First off, I want to welcome you!

Second, I am confused about this part of what you said:
"Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie."

Are you talking about Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings? The girl who is missing? Isn't Crystal Diane Sheffield her mother?

I am very confused. LOL

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »

Searching.....big big hugs to you!! not sure that I knew your whole story..You sure have had a rough time of it....very sorry for that...xxxx

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:25 PM »

Katrina's sister, Teresa Neves, is the GRANDMOTHER of Haleigh Marie Cummings.
Crystal Diane Sheffield is Haleigh's mother.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »

Reporter's Notes: In Defense of Misty Cummings?

In Misty's Defense

Please think for a moment about Misty's life so far:

* Sexually abused at the hands of family members at a young age
    * Very lacking education
    * Describes her parents as drug users
    * Says she's lived in cars before

This tells me she has a lot of issues trusting people, putting into words descriptions of traumatic incidents, the use of drugs to ease emotional pain is not regarded is a bad thing by what her parents have modeled and that she can and will survive not matter how difficult the environment around her.

Please ponder these possibilities:

* Suppose someone Misty had come in contact with the night of the abduction pulled a weapon on her
    * Suppose this person or persons told her she and/or Haleigh will be killed if she said anything
    * Suppose you are a 17-year-old girl who had been abused in the past and now this happened to you
    * Suppose your fear of getting killed is suddenly your biggest concern
    * Suppose you don't have the intellectual resources to be able to inform authorites without getting yourself killed

Perhaps Misty doesn't need a lawyer or jail time or another polygraph right now. Perhaps she needs an advocate.

Just think about it from this angle for a little bit and keep watching as this story quickly unfolds.

more...

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5109076.php

I saw this earlier today, and wanted to scream at TJ Misty may only be 17, but Haleigh is only 5 an angelic monkey   

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »

Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

1fixitman:

First off, I want to welcome you!

Second, I am confused about this part of what you said:
"Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie."

Are you talking about Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings? The girl who is missing? Isn't Crystal Diane Sheffield her mother?

I am very confused. LOL

Welcome, I'm confused also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »

Report of new Haleigh search not confirmed

Although it could be confirmed neither by Putnam County sheriff's officials nor the private search firm EquuSearch, the Web site It's a Mystery to Me reported that a search was conducted Saturday for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings and the search turned up nothing new.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, stepmother to Haleigh, had allegedly made a statement that a good place to search for Haleigh, who has been missing since February, would be the site of a plastic rose that laid on the ground in an undisclosed location in Putnam County. According to the Web site, the area is a place that had been searched previously.

Videos of Croslin-Cummings undergoing voice analysis and hypnosis surfaced Friday - an edited version of which is posted at gainesville.com.

Croslin-Cummings' reference to the plastic rose and the site she felt worthy of searching was apparently made in conversation during the video sessions but was not on the videos, according to Steph Watts, who recorded the video sessions for EquuSearch, the Texas private search firm.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090830/ARTICLES/908301000/1002?Title=Around-the-Region-Aug-30

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 06:32:21 PM »

Brandi...I was going to post the exact same question as soon as I went over to Wyks handy dandy list of who is who of the family of Haleigh...
I am about 99.9% sure that Crystal and Katrina Belcher are not sisters without even looking!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »

I was reading notes that someone was transcribing on Art's forum in the Haleigh thread. I'm not trying to be mean, but after reading some of the things being said by L Padillo and Cobra, they really need to get there noses out of this and let this up to authorities. And some of the things Lenny was saying about Misty, and he wants to talk to her, blah, blah  It was some radio show 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »

Cobra says Ron and Misty are in love.

Cobra says Misty is on drug, she has been abused. Ron has Misty under his thumb and she is basically a prisoner with Ron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.