April 27, 2024, 02:16:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278359 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: September 02, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »

So there were dirty clothers in the dryer? Could the dirty clothes been thrown in the dryer, because they were on the floor, and to stage the scene, the clothes had to go somewhere?

See, this is why I KNOW I'm losing it........I completely missed that  Great catch.

Than what held that door open?  We all saw it swing shut on it's own in the video and Misty says it was wide open!!??
That's true, I don't know maybe there was so much dirty laundry some was in the dryer and some was on the floor 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: September 02, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »

So there were dirty clothers in the dryer? Could the dirty clothes been thrown in the dryer, because they were on the floor, and to stage the scene, the clothes had to go somewhere?

See, this is why I KNOW I'm losing it........I completely missed that  Great catch.

Than what held that door open?  We all saw it swing shut on it's own in the video and Misty says it was wide open!!??
That's true, I don't know maybe there was so much dirty laundry some was in the dryer and some was on the floor 
Or maybe as silly as Misty is she washed the laundry and didnt put any detergent in them...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 02, 2009, 02:49:45 PM »

According to Ron there wasn't any detergent 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: September 02, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »

I am thinking that he mis-spoke and meant the washer. Because he was talking about the fact  that there was no laundry detergent in the home, so she could not have done any laundry.

But he did say there were dirty clothes in the "dryer."

And I wonder when Ron noticed this?

Could he have been looking in the dryer for HaLeigh? Depends on the size of the dryer.   Did Ron notice that the clothes were still dirty in LE presence?  Did Misty wash the blankets without any detergent and then put a load of dirty clothes back in the washer?

Was Misty so high or suffering from her long weekend that she mistook the dryer for the washer.

Oh I'm sure glad I did not have to eat that dinner she cooked that night.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: September 02, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

thats what Im saying, she probably didnt care and just put those clothes in the washer and then either put dishdetergent in ther with them or nothing at all......she may have even forgotten that she hadnt any to put in them, thats just how silly she is,..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #825 on: September 02, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »

I am thinking that he mis-spoke and meant the washer. Because he was talking about the fact  that there was no laundry detergent in the home, so she could not have done any laundry.

Could he have been looking in the dryer for HaLeigh? Depends on the size of the dryer.   Did Ron notice that the clothes were still dirty in LE presence?  Did Misty wash the blankets without any detergent and then put a load of dirty clothes back in the washer?

Was Misty so high or suffering from her long weekend that she mistook the dryer for the washer.

Especially considering it took her 35-40 minutes to make boxed mac and cheese, heaven knows what was in it (maybe the missing detreegent)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 02, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

Good Afternoon Monks! I have been reading and trying to get caught up....but now my head is spinning so much I feel like I am in the Exorcist movie!!!

One thing I do know....I hope Tim and TES stay out of Florida!! Florida seems to be a bad omen for TES!!  2 little girls ( 1 confirmed murdered, the other ????) both, with kookoo families........for goodness sakes don't drink the water!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: September 02, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »

thats what Im saying, she probably didnt care and just put those clothes in the washer and then either put dishdetergent in ther with them or nothing at all......she may have even forgotten that she hadnt any to put in them, thats just how silly she is,..
I said from the start when she was going on and on about washing clothes and cleaning, that she didn't strike me as the type that would have been busy as a bee in the evening like that. And Heart that is a good point, maybe someone would look in a dryer to look for a missing child 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: September 02, 2009, 03:21:18 PM »

OK, I will admit to using powdered Cascade before when I was in a pinch one night, you'd be shocked how bright the whites were

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 02, 2009, 03:21:39 PM »

fatcatlurker you are not crazy     Part of your post (Theory over yonder also said it appears Ronald thinks TES or someone may want 35K to search for Haleigh?  Cound be wrong, but the way Hank Sr's wording is here makes one wonder.  I KNOW TES DOES NOT TAKE MONEY FROM VICTIMS PARENTS AS PAID SEARCHES so let's just get that out of the way!) I didn't think of it that way, but why 35K, and Tim wouldn't ask the family for money.   

Good Afternoon Monks! I have been reading and trying to get caught up....but now my head is spinning so much I feel like I am in the Exorcist movie!!!

One thing I do know....I hope Tim and TES stay out of Florida!! Florida seems to be a bad omen for TES!!  2 little girls ( 1 confirmed murdered, the other ????) both, with kookoo families........for goodness sakes don't drink the water!!!
I agree, and Lenny should go home also. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's head is spinning, more mixed up then before, but I think that is the game plan with Misty and Ron.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

OK, I will admit to using powdered Cascade before when I was in a pinch one night, you'd be shocked how bright the whites were
I'll have to try that if I ever run out, but since I'm a person that hordes, I always have plenty of everything, if we couldn't leave the house for months I would still have plenty of supplies 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 02, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »

Especially considering it took her 35-40 minutes to make boxed mac and cheese, heaven knows what was in it (maybe the missing detreegent)
    I'm afraid to even guess on that, but since my cooking skills are nothing to brag about, I'll shut up  Didn't WBG tell Art Harris that on Monday morning that Misty was at the hospital visiting her dad at 9am. If that is true, how could she have gone back to sleep with Ron after taking Haleigh to school?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 02, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

I'll have to try that if I ever run out, but since I'm a person that hordes, I always have plenty of everything, if we couldn't leave the house for months I would still have plenty of supplies 

Yes I'll try this also.  I ran out of creamer this morning and the box of powdered milk from last yr was pretty awful!! No Rose would you come shopping for me?!  I hate it!  ugh
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: September 02, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »

Yes I'll try this also.  I ran out of creamer this morning and the box of powdered milk from last yr was pretty awful!! No Rose would you come shopping for me?!  I hate it!  ugh
Sure thing 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: September 02, 2009, 03:47:28 PM »

Wasn't there discussion/rumor that the washing machine was still running when LE arrived that night?

I'm so confused by all this!  The more that comes out, the more confused I get.   

(I want to be NoRose's neighbor.  I'm always running out of things!)   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: September 02, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »

Been there, done that one too-you can use a spoonfull of redi whip whipping creme if you have that one hand, it does the trick. LMAO, my dad retired and moved into the apt on the bottom floor of my house and he does ALL ths shopping, even my son's school lunches and he left town to go back to TN this week, my son was so puzzled when he asked me "mom, what are we going to eat while papa is gone", I was like WTH, you've lived thru 9 1/2 yrs of me doing it, I think you'll survive.........maybe

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:01 PM »

Wasn't there discussion/rumor that the washing machine was still running when LE arrived that night?

I'm so confused by all this!  The more that comes out, the more confused I get.   

(I want to be NoRose's neighbor.  I'm always running out of things!)   
  I thought the machine was running also, must have been a rumor.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »

From Radionewz.....Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc, has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000

[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:44 PM »

There are so many questions about this case and so few answers! Every time more information comes out it seems to raise more questions rather than answering them.

The blanket story has never made sense to me, and it seems that Misty just droned on and on about washing them, and if she really didn't ..... WTH?

In a pinch I have used shampoo, or a little bit of dish washing liquid to wash clothes and it works fairly well, perhaps that's what she did. Or maybe the dirty clothes were in the dryer to 'freshen' them up, or to get wrinkles out. Regardless of why they were there or if they were  dirty or not, it makes her whole pee blanket story even less believable. I also notice that Misty herself in the hypnosis video says she put the "pee blanket" in the dryer ...er...washer.

I am very interested in hearing the message TN left for Tim, she asked for his help and has now turned on him, I guess the plan backfired.

The $35,00 is confusing. I am not sure if Ron told TM this himself and Hank called TM, or if Hank just called TM and told him what Ron said. Either way sounds fishy.

If Misty and crew thinks anyone would believe them over TM she is even dumber than I first thought. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: September 02, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »

From Radionewz.....Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc, has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000

Also on Steph Watts blog..........I can't copy paste the article because I'm at work and it won't pull up that link, but if anyone could post it I'd love ya for it...TIA

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.