June 03, 2024, 06:01:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 282933 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1520 on: September 03, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »

All Misty said was "some black guy", so no name out there yet, just remnants of Susan Smith, but from that article Tim got the info about where the owner lives and I pray to God the get it and process it along with everything they seem to have skimmed over again, ie the phone records........they just now when thru Ron's call by call and they obviously need to do the same with Misty's calls.
don't forget that sykes has  a red truck too....you can see it in the picture of them getting ready for the baloon release...

I thought I read where that was actually the neighbors (although it IS parked in her yard), but I did hear that TN had a red truck.............can't remember where though Monkey Devil!

TN was driving a red truck when we saw the video of her and Cobra..I think she met him at a gas station to discuss a search she wanted him to do at that shack...and she left because she saw a snake....anyway she was driving a red truck and it was a new model.

Thanks~I should go back and find info like that, but this case just has so many twist and turns it almost seems futile.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: September 03, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »

ok so I'm working on my latest theory here;

Tommy is still at the house after 6pm, Misty fixes nasty box of mac n cheese for kids, Misty puts kids out on screen porch to eat dinner so her and Tommy can smoke some weed GGMS and Ron's Aunt (per Misty's recent tests) come over with clothes for the kids they smell pot and after leaving call Ron at work to nark her out about pot, Ron calls Misty and fight takes place.  Tommy is still there so Misty is pissed she got busted and turns phone off and says screw it and him - let's get smashed.  So getting smashed commences maybe others (cuz Joe) join the party, Misty and Jr nod off on the sofa, Misty wakes up and Haleigh is gone.  She knows who was there but can't believe they would take Haleigh but has ideas's.  Thinks maybe someone else took her I mean anybody's better than admitting your own brother took her.  That's why she says "I don't know why "they" would take her, she's just a little girl, what would they want with a little girl?  Why didn't they take me atleast I could of fought them. 

She knows her own family took Haleigh and she knows why they took and what they did to her.  That's why she shows deception and she can't tell Ron cause she knows he will kill them and it's killing her and the guilt is eating her alive. 

Just some thoughts that fit in with stuff we've heard in the past. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: September 03, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet it's already over the net and being wildly debated. 

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Ok I see the lie right there about him telling Misty's dad... and I am going to go out on a limb here and just say MOO.  What if Ronald was asking this child what Haleigh says to her b/c Ronald knows Haleigh is not with us.... and he is paranoid that this child is talking to Haleigh as an angel.  Some young children do see angels from what I have heard.  And Ronald just made up the Larry part to throw things off.  I know it is out there, but just a thought.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Larry is the guardian angel of Haleigh.

Just a thought.
or maybe when you lie your ass a=off for over 6 months and everyone in your immediate circle believes you... you have trouble differentiating between what is a believable (to the reg public) story and what isn't... ie misty supposedly hypnotized even tho they say she was never under telling of a red rose in the forest and ron saying he heard from a 4 yr old someone named larry took her... when you live in a bs world and get away with your bs sometimes you forget that not everyone lives in fantasy land and don't realize how absolutely ridiculous you sound... sur epeople entertain the idea of psychics messages from beyond theg rave etc when they are desperate for hope but why couple the 4 yr old story with the 35,000 dollar thing? that to me says ron and misty are on a disinformation tour and probably just don't realize how dumb they actually sound...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: September 03, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »

I just caught up reading.

Here's a picture of the red truck at the balloon release, right in front of Ron's, apparently.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: September 03, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »

All Misty said was "some black guy", so no name out there yet, just remnants of Susan Smith, but from that article Tim got the info about where the owner lives and I pray to God the get it and process it along with everything they seem to have skimmed over again, ie the phone records........they just now when thru Ron's call by call and they obviously need to do the same with Misty's calls.
don't forget that sykes has  a red truck too....you can see it in the picture of them getting ready for the baloon release...

Yes, but Sykes red truck is not the red truck that Misty was talking about.

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:30 PM »

Wow.  Go Steph. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: September 03, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »

I thought I read where that was actually the neighbors (although it IS parked in her yard), but I did hear that TN had a red truck.............can't remember where though Monkey Devil!
You are right it is Neves....Ms. Neves was sobbing when she called Cobra Staubs on his cell phone from her red pickup truck and asked him to meet her at the Citgo Sation on 17. She told him she had been by herself searching out there for the past 4 hours
http://blinkoncrime.com/category/haleigh-cummings/ron-cummings/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1527 on: September 03, 2009, 08:06:31 PM »

I just caught up reading.

Here's a picture of the red truck at the balloon release, right in front of Ron's, apparently.

I think that's TN's truck

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: September 03, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »

I agree, BG!

My favorite part is this:

"Tim Miller never gives up, he wanted that truck located and processed and he knew Misty would help him. Why didn’t Misty ever tell police about the truck location? Because Misty trusted Tim Miller. Miller’s daughter Laura was murdered in 1984, they never found out who did it, although Tim has a few ideas. Miller refused a 16 Million dollar settlement with the police dept that was investigating Laura’s case.  He just wanted what was left of his daughter’s bones so he could bury them. Tim Miller turned down money for the Misty tapes. He just wanted them released to put pressure on Misty and hopefully crack her. How dare Misty Cummings make up such a story about a man who attempt to do so much good for people. Misty Cummings is a liar, I know it, the police know it and she knows it."

Very well-stated.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: September 03, 2009, 08:09:46 PM »

<snipped>

I think that's TN's truck

Very well could be. Wink

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: September 03, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

No, that was her brother's truck they were looking for, but I feel like I can't trust one thing she says..............this was the first I ever heard of a red truck and I wonder if LE has ever heard this before or is it just something she pulled from the air thrying to squirm her way out of trouble. That's another problem, they all lie so much it's hard to take anything they say and believe it...

I'm pizzed right now about the Wal-Mart man who followed this woman and slapped her child, I'd kick his arse myself if I could find that b@stard!

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »

A few minutes ago on HLN Mike Brooks reported that TN said that Ronald stands behind his wife and so does she.

With the revelation of TN's voice mail to TM, I wonder if LE has informed the Ron, TN, and GS to keep Misty (the enemy) as close as possible for fear of her and her family making a run for the border or to Belize even.
if ron did marry her in the first place to keep the enemy close i guarantee that was tn's master mind plan... remember the statement e made about taking the trash out afterwards? if he came up with the plan to keep her around and dump her once he got the info he wouldn't have made such a careless telling statement IMO
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:26 PM »

TN was driving a red truck when we saw the video of her and Cobra..I think she met him at a gas station to discuss a search she wanted him to do at that shack...and she left because she saw a snake....anyway she was driving a red truck and it was a new model.

Thanks~I should go back and find info like that, but this case just has so many twist and turns it almost seems futile.

lol the reason it stuck in my mind was Cobra kept calling TN...."Grandmaw" instead by her name.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »

No, that was her brother's truck they were looking for, but I feel like I can't trust one thing she says..............this was the first I ever heard of a red truck and I wonder if LE has ever heard this before or is it just something she pulled from the air thrying to squirm her way out of trouble. That's another problem, they all lie so much it's hard to take anything they say and believe it...

I'm pizzed right now about the Wal-Mart man who followed this woman and slapped her child, I'd kick his arse myself if I could find that b@stard!

Well Steph has just verified the info about the truck.  It exist, they located it, now the question is, has LE followed up on it.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: September 03, 2009, 08:15:54 PM »

If that had been my child he would have had to cough his balls out of his mouth because i would have kicked him so hard that is where is would find them. sorry this angers me also

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1535 on: September 03, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »

A few minutes ago on HLN Mike Brooks reported that TN said that Ronald stands behind his wife and so does she.

With the revelation of TN's voice mail to TM, I wonder if LE has informed the Ron, TN, and GS to keep Misty (the enemy) as close as possible for fear of her and her family making a run for the border or to Belize even.
if ron did marry her in the first place to keep the enemy close i guarantee that was tn's master mind plan... remember the statement e made about taking the trash out afterwards? if he came up with the plan to keep her around and dump her once he got the info he wouldn't have made such a careless telling statement IMO
But how long does he plan on keeping the enemy close? Something tells me 7 months is rather long, but maybe he moves slowly 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: September 03, 2009, 08:19:22 PM »

Oh boy, let me know when its trash day!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »

But how long does he plan on keeping the enemy close? Something tells me 7 months is rather long, but maybe he moves slowly 

ITA~but maybe that's just me..........I'd have already beat the carp out of her by now and her brother if I truly felt in my heart they did it.

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:38 PM »

kind of off topic but ironic when i sat in on a court approved parenting class for my job when i was considering working for child protection services ... it was on 9/11 and the first plane had hit but not the second one that i knew of (everyone still thought it was a possible accident) and there were all sorts of characters taking the class like a spanish lady who didn't understand why her kid was taken from her because all the mom's bf did was put it in her 4 year old daughters mouth not like he had sex with her and some other lady who had  16 and 17 yrs old kids and after 20 yrs of heroin decided to try to fight to get custody when by the time it would be reviewed kids would be adults... anyways all i remember the teacher of the class saying was that it is wrong to slap your child in the head while you are shopping in walmart... no one had done it but this teacher declared it as tho it was the golden rule... then we heard that the 2nd plane hit and i walked out thinking wtf is wrong with the whole world
just thought i'd share... that class and what a joke it was was on of the main reasons i decided i would never be satisfied or feel accomplished if i chose that career path... some people and some things are just too wrong and are unfixable there are some things that if you don't inherit as common sense then no class will fix you
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: September 03, 2009, 08:21:42 PM »

Until HaLeigh is found,  until LE has a solid case.

What was it they said the other day, something about they don't want to drop the ball.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.