April 27, 2024, 05:20:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278377 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: September 05, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

Well like I say, I never doubted Ronald was at work,  to easy to determine one way or the other, and I have yet to hear Ronald himself say he was at work 45 minutes early, I kinda know all about those cell phone pings and how they work from the Casey Anthony case,   The onl one that gave that impression was Ronald Lawyer, IMO, and I still say he wasnt there that early, no way and in no way do I think they will prove tht he was, and like Rose  , said if he is in that area early, he was there doing  something besides working.......IMO..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: September 05, 2009, 05:37:31 PM »

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there
I have always believed he was at work, that would be too easy of a thing for LE to confirm if he wasnt, but I dont think we will find out that his phone pinged 45 minutes early for his shift.....no way...

Well if Ron is lying, LE will know and he will be caught in a lie. And I'm sure we will hear about it from authorities or someone in the real know.

Pinging a cell phone is finding out what cell tower their phone is in. This can be used to locate a person that you know has the cell phone. This is used by law enforcement on a regular basis.
Usually the information is provided by the cellular provider and you have to have an account with them. In 911 systems the location is broadcast with the call.
If a bad guy is carrying a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to.
Now cell phones come with GPS so your exact location can be traced. Even when your phone is turned off!! Also, the phones can be used as a listening device. It can be activated via a cell phone tower and law enforcement can listen to everything said within range of the cell phone. The phone doesn't even have to be turned on. It's like you are carrying around a microphone. Many ways of listening to people are being developed and put to use right under our noses. ONstar has been used to listen in on criminals by law enforcement. the microphone for ONSTAR in your car can be activated remotely so your conversation in the car can be listened to. If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.
And definitely not by GPS. As for the ONSTAR, well, most people in the know disconnect it.
Cable boxes are also being used to listen in on people in their homes. The signal is sent over the same coax cable to the head-end where a server records you conversations if you have been targeted.
But, back to Pinging a phone, it's finding out what cell tower grid the phone is in so a person can be located. The ESN or phone number of the cell phone needs to be known. The cell phone provider can provide this information but you have to be allowed to have it. I think bail bondsmen are. YOu need to call a cell phone provider and ask them.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060928064721AAjkdik

Well now this is good news if true.

If Misty's cell phone has GPS even though she had her phone turned off and had it with her, LE knows or should know whether or not Misty left the mh and perhaps just where her pings showed up.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1862 on: September 05, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: September 05, 2009, 06:21:46 PM »

(6:58) - Dateline: Misty Cummings Tries to Clear Her Name
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1243091023

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: September 05, 2009, 06:22:27 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.
I cant be sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if Misty has one of those pre-paid phones they are talking about on there, she didnt have a job and hadnt been with Ronald very long so I doubt he had her on a apyment plan, it probably was a prepaid, and thats the reason LE still doesnt know about her where=a-bouts that night.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: September 05, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »

HH ,that new avi is just mean 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: September 05, 2009, 06:40:21 PM »

LOL...Thank You, thats what she gets for being mean to her guess that came on her show to get Haleighs name back on the news and when they did they boosted NG ratings and still she was men to them so, thats what she gets......lol

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 05, 2009, 06:41:22 PM »

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

"No, I don't think we consider her a suspect," Bowling said. "We factually know that she is consistently inconsistent and we need some factual exactness about her activities the night before Haleigh disappeared until the morning when she was reported missing."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090829/ARTICLES/908291003/1002?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-today

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Only two weeks ago, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated that Misty’s account of the night HaLeigh went missing is “sketchy” and that she “continues to hold important answers.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

Investigators believe that Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office," the news release stated.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090818/ARTICLES/908181007/1402/NEWS?Title=Investigators-say-dad-s-new-wife-is-key-to-cracking-case

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: September 05, 2009, 06:41:41 PM »

LOL...Thank You, thats what she gets for being mean to her guest that came on her show to get Haleighs name back on the news and when they did they boosted NG ratings and still she was mean to them so, thats what she gets......lol
boy, I  messed that up.,....must be sleepy.....had to be at work at 6am this morning and didnt get off until 5....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: September 05, 2009, 06:43:08 PM »

dang that  picture scared me....wasnt especting that when I posted,,,,,,yikes.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 05, 2009, 06:50:27 PM »

I cant be sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if Misty has one of those pre-paid phones they are talking about on there, she didnt have a job and hadnt been with Ronald very long so I doubt he had her on a apyment plan, it probably was a prepaid, and thats the reason LE still doesnt know about her where=a-bouts that night.
Good point, I was wondering where she got the money for the monthly cell phone bills.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: September 05, 2009, 06:59:29 PM »

I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but wasn't there an article the other day with TM saying RC and MC had said they had Nextel phones, and that the phones had GPS in them, and TM provided them with prepaid ones? I think I remember reading something like this. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: September 05, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

Oops, forgot to put my question in that post!  Would these be the same phones RC and MC have had all along?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: September 05, 2009, 07:14:17 PM »

I could be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but wasn't there an article the other day with TM saying RC and MC had said they had Nextel phones, and that the phones had GPS in them, and TM provided them with prepaid ones? I think I remember reading something like this. 

Yes, I believe that this is what was said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1874 on: September 05, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »

I know he mentioned the GPS info, because he said Ron told him that his and Misty's phone were tapped and they'd even find him in Orlando because of the GPS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: September 05, 2009, 07:30:58 PM »

Yes, I believe that this is what was said.

Thank you NoRose, then I guess we'll be finding out soon enough if RC was or was not at work 45 minutes early. IMO, it doesn't seem odd that he may have gone in, maybe just to cool off from the arguement

I always arrived at work way to early for my shift, just to unwind and sometimes socialize before before starting my night. JMO 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

I know he mentioned the GPS info, because he said Ron told him that his and Misty's phone were tapped and they'd even find him in Orlando because of the GPS

Yup! That's how I remember it as well. Thank you!

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: September 05, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »

Good afternoon everyone Smile

Just curious but did anyone get an id on T.N.'s boyfriend?
Does T.N. in fact live with the boyfriend and if so where?
TIA

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 05, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

"No, I don't think we consider her a suspect," Bowling said. "We factually know that she is consistently inconsistent and we need some factual exactness about her activities the night before Haleigh disappeared until the morning when she was reported missing."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090829/ARTICLES/908291003/1002?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-today

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Only two weeks ago, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated that Misty’s account of the night HaLeigh went missing is “sketchy” and that she “continues to hold important answers.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

Investigators believe that Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office," the news release stated.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090818/ARTICLES/908181007/1402/NEWS?Title=Investigators-say-dad-s-new-wife-is-key-to-cracking-case

i wonder if she got that hicky from ron or from her weekend out?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 05, 2009, 07:54:43 PM »

Good afternoon everyone Smile

Just curious but did anyone get an id on T.N.'s boyfriend?
Does T.N. in fact live with the boyfriend and if so where?
TIA
I've read she has a boyfriend, one that she has had for awhile, but who he is and if she lives with him, that I don't know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.