April 27, 2024, 05:23:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278378 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: September 05, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »

If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.

But once they get the physical phone in their possession, like LE, are they able to see any call history, even tho the phone itself has no "owner"?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: September 05, 2009, 09:27:06 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

"No, I don't think we consider her a suspect," Bowling said. "We factually know that she is consistently inconsistent and we need some factual exactness about her activities the night before Haleigh disappeared until the morning when she was reported missing."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090829/ARTICLES/908291003/1002?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-today

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Only two weeks ago, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated that Misty’s account of the night HaLeigh went missing is “sketchy” and that she “continues to hold important answers.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

Investigators believe that Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office," the news release stated.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090818/ARTICLES/908181007/1402/NEWS?Title=Investigators-say-dad-s-new-wife-is-key-to-cracking-case

i wonder if she got that hicky from ron or from her weekend out?
anyMonkey got a date for this picture?

It looks as though she is wearing the same thing in this pic which is dated 2/19/09

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: September 05, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

I dont know why they are so worried if their phones were tapped if they have nothing to hide...

That's what I don't get either JG. What if the kidnapper tried to contact them, wouldn't they want that call to be monitored? If Ron was really "keeping his enemies close" wouldn't he want LE to monitor Misty's calls? Just one more of those things that make ya go hmmmmm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ron had more than one phone.

Also want to add that not everyone who has a prepaid phone is up to no good LOL. T-mobile pizzed me off and charged me for calls I did not make, I called them and they pretty much said oh well. I didn't pay the whole bill and couldn't get a contract with another company because of the unpaid charges from T-Mobile  anyways I don't mind prepaid, in fact I like it better, no surprise charges.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: September 05, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »

I think that's the pic Heart, it's just super large ........ and a bit scary!  Monkey Devil!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: September 05, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »

How long does a hickey last??? Because it is pretty disgusting if she got that after Haleigh went  missing.....  Also its still disgusting having that if she got that over the 3 day drug, sexapade, partying weekend walking around with Ron..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1905 on: September 05, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1906 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:44 PM »

been so long since I had one.....I can't remember 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »

How long does a hickey last??? Because it is pretty disgusting if she got that after Haleigh went  missing.....  Also its still disgusting having that if she got that over the 3 day drug, sexapade, partying weekend walking around with Ron..

I did not even notice that till you pointed it out JG.    If the date is correct it would be 10 days after Haleigh was reported missing, that seems a bit long, and either way ....... disgusting.   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: September 05, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

I dont know why they are so worried if their phones were tapped if they have nothing to hide...

That's what I don't get either JG. What if the kidnapper tried to contact them, wouldn't they want that call to be monitored? If Ron was really "keeping his enemies close" wouldn't he want LE to monitor Misty's calls? Just one more of those things that make ya go hmmmmm

Also want to add that not everyone who has a prepaid phone is up to no good LOL. T-mobile pizzed me off and charged me for calls I did not make, I called them and they pretty much said oh well. I didn't pay the whole bill and couldn't get a contract with another company because of the unpaid charges from T-Mobile  anyways I don't mind prepaid, in fact I like it better, no surprise charges.

Hi Maven....

I just cant comprehend Bonnie and Clyde since the 911 call, the inconsistancies,
their actions,the Today show, The Greta interview, Defending Misty and still standing by her knowing full well she flunk the polygraphs and worring about their phones being tapped.. They were involved directly or indirectly through their dealings, lifestyle, POS associations that put Haleigh in danger.... And JR is still in their care....
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: September 05, 2009, 09:44:50 PM »

Well at least I am not the only one....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1910 on: September 05, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

And I don't even see it
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 05, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

lol,  I had the same problem with T-Mobile.  Although it was not my phone, it was my daughter's cell phone while she was in college and was in her name.  But I was paying the bill, until one month, the bill was $400.00 for all those da_n text messages, ring tones, exceeding her call limit, etc.. Needless to say, it got shut down and it was borrow your friends phone if its an emergency or get you a prepaid one.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »

Hi Maven....

I just cant comprehend Bonnie and Clyde since the 911 call, the inconsistancies,
their actions,the Today show, The Greta interview, Defending Misty and still standing by her knowing full well she flunk the polygraphs and worring about their phones being tapped.. They were involved directly or indirectly through their dealings, lifestyle, POS associations that put Haleigh in danger.... And JR is still in their care....

I can't comprehend their actions either. Even when I try to look at it like he is "keeping the enemy close" I can't make sense of it. For how long was he planning to use this appraoch? It's been almost 7 months, I'd say that his plan isn't going very well. None of the actions or "inconsistencies" make sense. The standing behind Misty even after the results were revealed is just crazy. I feel so bad for JR being stuck in the middle of all this mess. 

Also back to the subject on phone tapping .... wouldn't they want that right now, I mean "Larry" has to know that the $35,000 is available, I expect it's only a matter of time till he contacts Ron.   

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1913 on: September 05, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

"No, I don't think we consider her a suspect," Bowling said. "We factually know that she is consistently inconsistent and we need some factual exactness about her activities the night before Haleigh disappeared until the morning when she was reported missing."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090829/ARTICLES/908291003/1002?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-today

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Only two weeks ago, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated that Misty’s account of the night HaLeigh went missing is “sketchy” and that she “continues to hold important answers.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

Investigators believe that Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office," the news release stated.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090818/ARTICLES/908181007/1402/NEWS?Title=Investigators-say-dad-s-new-wife-is-key-to-cracking-case

i wonder if she got that hicky from ron or from her weekend out?
anyMonkey got a date for this picture?

It looks as though she is wearing the same thing in this pic which is dated 2/19/09

Look into those eyes. They sure aren't the eyes of a 17 year old.  She may be dumb, but she sure isn't stupid.

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1914 on: September 05, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »

Keeping the enemy close now for seven months doesn't make a lick of sense to me, none. And yes Larry the 35K is available, and one would think when Larry calls that Ron would want the police tapping the phone, at least that is what I see watching crime shows 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 05, 2009, 10:17:39 PM »

Hi Maven....

I can't comprehend their actions either. Even when I try to look at it like he is "keeping the enemy close" I can't make sense of it. For how long was he planning to use this appraoch? It's been almost 7 months, I'd say that his plan isn't going very well. None of the actions or "inconsistencies" make sense. The standing behind Misty even after the results were revealed is just crazy. I feel so bad for JR being stuck in the middle of all this mess. 

Also back to the subject on phone tapping .... wouldn't they want that right now, I mean "Larry" has to know that the $35,000 is available, I expect it's only a matter of time till he contacts Ron.   

Good point Maven..Yes they would want their phones tapped. And they dont know who Larry is???Maybe because their is no Larry...  I am holding out for some hope that they did this for money and Haleigh will be returned.. ...But time goes by and their actions says something else...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: September 05, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »

Keeping the enemy close now for seven months doesn't make a lick of sense to me, none. And yes Larry the 35K is available, and one would think when Larry calls that Ron would want the police tapping the phone, at least that is what I see watching crime shows 

Hows Ron gonna get ahold of Larry if he doesnt know who he is???
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: September 05, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

And I don't even see it

Were gonna have to get your a stronger  vision perscription  rose...
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: September 05, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »

Hows Ron gonna get ahold of Larry if he doesnt know who he is???

Well obviously they need to track down that 4 year old who he holds secret meetings with, may be kinda hard because she and "Larry" have eluded LE for months now. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: September 05, 2009, 10:27:30 PM »

Good afternoon everyone Smile

Just curious but did anyone get an id on T.N.'s boyfriend?
Does T.N. in fact live with the boyfriend and if so where?
TIA
I've read she has a boyfriend, one that she has had for awhile, but who he is and if she lives with him, that I don't know.

Thanks No Rose.
I wonder if Gma or JerseyG have any information?

Good Evening..

Yep we were checking out Jeff Hankins who owns an alluminum company but dont know for sure if it is indeed him... I wonder why Ron and Misty did  not move in with Mother Teresa...? It still baffles me that the Cummings family picked Watts funeral pallor to hold and distribute the charity funds to Ronald... 

Jeffrey G Hankins 
730 Citrus Ln

Lady Lake, FL 32159-4662

View phone

Household:  Joey L Hankins, Barbara A Hankins, Teresa J Neves

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.