March 19, 2024, 01:55:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We Forgot We Knew  (Read 63404 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 04:59:09 PM »

Mum,

Stanley Brown owned Pan Cayente. There were lots of other things on that site also though. Sasha's birthday pics were linked from there to a Coppermine photo gallery. I think they just covered the party and posted the pics, similar to the way Hiram's birthday parties are covered...

<snipped>

Stanley started his first company, Multi Media International and initiated Expo Cas 1994. Nowadays, this company, which counts over 45 employees, is very well known for different businesses, amongst others the renowned magazines, On The Air! Aruba Blue Pages, Pan Cayente, Pan Dushi etc.
http://www.arubachamber.com/newsletters/2007-KVK_nummer%201.pdf

Multi Media International's Web Site:
http://www.multimedia.aw/DaviWB/Pagina1.html

MULTI MEDIA INTERNATIONAL N.V.
http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=17825

<snipped>

What do I do for the living
For the living I go to school, hang out with my friends, I work for a Youth Magazine which is "Pan Cayente" and I do articles and I take pictures.
http://www.freewebs.com/devilicious_101/aboutme.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 06:04:07 AM »

cars/more in context
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/25/natalee-holloway-saturday-june-25/#comments

Saturday June 25
The father of a Dutch teen being held in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance is suspected of being an accessory to a variety of crimes ranging up to premeditated murder, Aruban authorities said Friday.

Paulus van der Sloot, 53, was arrested Thursday in the case. His 17-year-old son, Joran, has been held for more than two weeks.

The senior van der Sloot, a justice official, is suspected of three crimes, said Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor’s office. They are: complicity to premeditated murder, complicity to murder and complicity to kidnapping.

On Saturday a Judge is supposed to determine whether Aruban authorities have enough evidence to continue to hold Paul van der Sloot.

The judge must decide whether there is sufficient cause to continue holding the four. Also in custody is a 26-year-old party boat disc jockey.

4:45 pm EDT: UPDATE
Hearings for the 5 suspects being held will be delayed until tomorrow. Fox is now reporting, that there was a problem with a flight from Curacao to Aruba, causing a delay. The hearings will be held tomorrow at 8:30 .

Volunteer rescuers from Texas on Saturday combed Aruba in the latest search for a U.S. teenager from Alabama who disappeared almost a month ago.

Texas EquuSearch is using sniffer dogs on land and sonar in the ocean. The searchers are said to be focusing on “five or six areas of interest” on land.

ydave on June 25th, 2005 12:33 pm
Blackspear,..Then how do you explain Natalee’s body fluid (from dna testing) in one of the cars of PVDS?

CaveCricket on June 25th, 2005 12:36 pm
was the body fluid proven yet? or still hearsay?

ydave on June 25th, 2005 12:39 pm
Natalee’s body fluid found in one of his cars and the inconsistent statements of PVDS are the reason of his arrest.

Blackspeare on June 25th, 2005 12:45 pm
ydave…
I haven’t heard that the finding of body fluids has been confirmed, but in any event, they could have used the vehicle to transport the body to the boat in a secluded area.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 6:44 pm
What is this about body fluids that you’re all talking about??
I thought that DNA testing came up negative for what was found in the car . . . .

Simian on June 25th, 2005 6:47 pm
There are 3 vehicles.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:51 pm
It has always been strange to me that nobody realizes that there have been hundreds of men on the island, americans, partying, adults, all after some booty and NH wondering around on the beach… Who said JvdS was the last to see her? He is the last one we know of…

There is no evidence against the vdSs.

edie on June 25th, 2005 6:52 pm
I did not realize they found body fluids. I thought that had just been a rumor.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:53 pm
fluids were found in the kalpoe’s honda

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 6:55 pm
1. Kalpoe's car
2. vdS Jeep
3. vdS family car

Simian on June 25th, 2005 6:57 pm
The phone call made in the small hours.

edie on June 25th, 2005 6:58 pm
Wow, I did not realize it was in 3 cars. Does anyone know who gave that psychic reading?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:00 pm
The boy is biting his tongue. It is all chewed up, bloody and sore.

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:14 pm
And then the blue van…

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:21 pm
Help with this. There was body fluid found in three different cars??
And Natalee is the source??? Was this in the news?? I didn’t hear it.

edie on June 25th, 2005 7:22 pm
No Peter, It wasn’t in the news. I think Simian and maybe Checkme are in Aruba. They are the ones I have heard it from.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:24 pm
So who is biting his tongue Simian, and about that blue graffiti van….was she in it or something?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:26 pm
someone left a message on a travel website, on may 31st, before all of us even knew who natalee even was….and the message was from a woman who’s best friend’s husband went on the trip to aruba with the mountain brook teens, and he ended up having to stay in aruba because “natalee left with a man who ended up being a big time drug dealer and they think they took her to venezuela or something” i will send you all the link…..

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:28 pm
The father is trapped in a legal check mate.
The boy is mutilating his own tongue. He doesn’t want to let the old man down.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:28 pm
So, what kind of ‘body fluids’? Blood?

edie on June 25th, 2005 7:29 pm
Someone said her body fluids, but I think they have said it was not blood

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:29 pm
ashley79
Birmingham, AL Posted on: 1:37 pm, May 31, 2005 Report inappropriate post

Just wanted to warn everyone:
My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie’s, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:31 pm
now this girl ashley 79 has not been answering anyone’s comments and everyone is trying to get a hold of her. she was asked not to talk to anyone by the feds.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:32 pm
Then, if it wasn’t blood then what was it?
And was it confirmed that the ‘body fluid’ is Natalee’s?

KeepHopeAlive on June 25th, 2005 7:32 pm
What did Ashley 79 say before she was told not to say anything more?

scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 7:35 pm
Kristin, that is certainly SHOCKING news and maybe reason for Natalee’s mother’s hope that she’s alive

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:36 pm
In the other car.

KeepHopeAlive on June 25th, 2005 7:37 pm
From what I’ve heard on here before. If they had to transport her body, they may have been body fluids in the car. When some one loses their life, they lose their bodily fluids also. I hope that’s not what they found though.

edie on June 25th, 2005 7:39 pm
I have heard that also… But why would any idiot transfer a body into 3 different vehicles

Peter on June 25th, 2005 7:41 pm
If there was that MUCH body fluid due to expiration, then that would be cause to criminally charge these clowns, I would think. But who knows in Aruba.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:41 pm
Kalpoes went home. Joran stayed behind. Somebody had to come get him.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:42 pm
dad came to get him right simian, and they had natalee’s body with them?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:44 pm
Not even a confession will help.
One witness is not a witness.
The body is needed.

scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 7:44 pm
why is simian writing in cryptic blurbs. Is he unable to speak normally?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:45 pm
Kristin:
That’s what I’ve been thinking, as well. Dad came to get him and lied to police about it when he was first questioned as witness. I thought I read somewhere that Dad got a cellphone call from son @ about 4:00 a.m.. Anyone know if this is accurate?

Anyone confirm that Croes vehicle, if any, was this blue van, we keep hearing about?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:47 pm
Simian:
The “one witness” comment. Is that accurate statement of Aruban law or your opinion on the chance of convicting based on single witness statement?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:50 pm
Only one piece is missing.

Around the pool the Hindus were told what to say. They did not know why. They were asked to protect the boy. The father was not there, but he knew what to do.

The Hindus thought the girl would reappear.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:50 pm
Simian:
Whose pool?

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:51 pm
Dad is family, by law he cannot incriminate a family menber as a witness… complicated

Checkme on June 25th, 2005 7:53 pm
gttg… cu ltr.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:53 pm
Simian, why can’t you just come out and say everything all at once? The FBI is NOT going to arrest you or anything…you are simply chatting online, and what you are saying is always just an ASSUMPTION, and everyone is entitled to speak their ASSUMPTION, so please lay it on us.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 7:53 pm
checkme why are you leaving

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:54 pm
Checkme:
Ahhh! And Dad would certainly know how to manipulate the law. But likewise, JVDS can not incriminate Dad. This leaves Croes, if he helped dispose of body, but still no evidence of murder without the body. Looks bleak, if the suspect’s don’t crack.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:54 pm
…unless the package from The Hague says that he is implicated. The evidence has him in a legal checkmate. He cannot deny.

Rachael on June 25th, 2005 7:55 pm
Kristen, Simian always does this. He won’t come out and say everything he makes it complicated.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:56 pm
…they boys met around the pool in Montanja

scaredshitless on June 25th, 2005 7:56 pm
in other words if the forensics come back positive from Holland (THE HAGUE), he is screwed

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:57 pm
Just got info the plane has arrived they are going to the courts

subdude on June 25th, 2005 7:59 pm
Hey ya’ll, easy on Simian> He’s got a source of inside information and he can’t reveal or compromise the investigation, IMO. “Legal checkmate” means Dad has Aruban authorities in legal checkmate without forensic evidence, right?

Would a statement by Croes saying son told me he killed her do it?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 7:59 pm
The fires burned high and bright. Even Saint John denied he knew. The smoke will clear soon. The elder can’t deny. The son can’t talk. He is biting off his tongue. His sore and bloody tongue.

The hope rests on the cowboys finding their own.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:01 pm
The Simian is leaving. There’s a doppelganger.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:02 pm
what?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:02 pm
Simian: Why can’t Dad deny?

Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:03 pm
Simian don’t leave. What is a doppelganger?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm
it means twin, or double

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:04 pm
A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart.

Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:05 pm
what does he mean by saying doppelganger, I mean what is he hinting towards or referring to?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
simian, what do you think of lorenzo having SOMETHING to do with this?????

Rachael on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
Kristen who is Lorenzo?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
Rachel: I think he means there is an impostor on the thread.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:06 pm
simian knows who he is. see if he’ll say

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:09 pm
Lorenzo = some talk about a fifth (at the time), now 6th after the arrest of Dad, person involved and to be arrested. Nothing has come of it yet. If not mistaken, Lorenzo allegedly owned a crazy-painted van or house and thought was NH may have been at his house at some point.

Yolande on June 25th, 2005 8:10 pm
How come it seems that four people can lie very well. Are they innocent? Or did they already confess and are police just waiting to find the body to be 100% sure?

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm
Oh I remember. Didn't he have a van?

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:11 pm
I don’t think for one minute they confessed.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:12 pm
Yolande: If you mean same story, Simian is telling us that the 2 Kalpoes and 2 VDS met around a pool in Montana to get stories straight. Whose house in Montana? I can check past articles to find out, if no one knows off top of head.

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:13 pm
I don’t know but simian has been saying that for days

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:19 pm
Simian doesn’t seem to be saying anyone confessed to the murder. Just that it has come out there was a meeting around the pool to get the stories straight and Kalpoes did not know why the story needed to be told, but went along. Seems very naive of them, but VDS were influential, as I understand it.

Neither VDS told Kalpoes why the story so they did not become witnesses to VDS’ confession who could testify against VDS’ later on. Could only say truthfully that they were asked to lie and did so.

Even if VDS’ admit to disposing of body, does not prove murder — just that she died. VDS’ could say they don’t know how, just died and they got rid of body.

Without body, can’t prove cause of death. This is probably the “only one piece of puzzle missing” Simian is referring to.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:21 pm
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.

The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. The though they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.

The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:24 pm
If Simian is accurate, this was a clever legal scheme to avoid prosecution by PVDS and protect his son from same. Does anyone know if Aruban law provides 100% inter-family testimonial immunity? In US, most states have similar inter-spousal immunity. Spouse can not be compelled to testify against spouse. However, spouse can chose to testify against spouse. This is probably why police are leanding hard on JVDS
PVDS would know all of this as a judge in training.

edie on June 25th, 2005 8:25 pm
Almost the perfect crime?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:26 pm
Edie: The “Hindus” are the Kalpoes from Surinam and practice Hindu religion, I believe. Mrs Kalpoe made reference to Hindu altar in her home on Greta interview.

Aruban police are trying to get around PVDS mastermind scheme to avoid prosecution and have son do same by hiding behind the privilege of not being able to be compelled to testify against another family member.

But, per Simian, there is a wrinkle.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:27 pm
Simian: Do VDS live in Montana?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:34 pm
Montanja. Noord. Aruba.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:37 pm
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:37 pm
Simian: Last clue re: Babylonians was your best so far. Babylonian culture is known for Hammurabi, among other things. He was the sixth king of this dynasty was Hammurabi (1792-1750 BC) who made Babylon the capital of a vast empire and is best remembered for his code of laws. (Ask Jeeves)

Simian’s Babylonians (sounds nice, huh?) are the Aruban authorities. PVDS knows his way “around the palace” of law, so the Aruban police have to set him up to get around the freedom from testifying between JVDS and PVDS.

Well done, Simiam. Had to look up the Babylonian reference.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:38 pm
The meeting at the pool to get the stories straight was at the VDS home. Momma VDS was in Holland so knows nothing. Kalpoes have probably come clean about the meeting which shows guilty mind of VDS.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:41 pm
The boy is biting off his own tongue. The Babylonians are stunned. What possesses such a boy?

Most federales have left. The puzzle is nearly done. The one piece is missing. They need the cowboys help.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:44 pm
i really thought she would be found alive…held captive somewhere starving to death. does a lorenzo have anything to do with this simian? please answer me that. please.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:44 pm
Simian: Music man = Croes, the D-jay. You are good.

Seems under Dutch law, a confession from extensive interrogation (10+ hours per day, sometimes) is admissible. In states, we would try to have kept out of evidence as involuntary. Could confession from interrogation only (no beating), from JVDS, for instance, be used against him and PVDS?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 8:46 pm
the music man knows where her body is

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:47 pm
JVDS is literally mutilating his own tongue so he can’t speak to confess. This is taking on tones of a classic Greek tragedy. But Babylonians can ask him yes or no questions and he can gesture. He’s going to break. All they need is the body.

Has JVDS given clues to its whereabouts?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 8:55 pm
Cowboys are the search team from Texas. For non US, Texas is famous state for cowboys. In fact, one of their pro football teams is named Cowboys. Simian’s good.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 8:57 pm
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.

The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.

The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.

A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:05 pm
so do you think steve helped dump her body? like they said before?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:05 pm
simian, lorenzo??????????????????

Kristin-in-SC on June 25th, 2005 9:05 pm
I see there is another Kristin here so I will change my name here to avoid confusion. Hello kristin.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:06 pm
hi kristin, i heard that too….that she was being kept in a van or something (with a large speaker in back, right simian?)

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:07 pm
yes! I think steve dumped the body I think papa vandersloot some how convinced him to.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:08 pm
To my faithful believers:

This may be my last post. But I’ll tell you what’s going on. The younger VDS did it. No admission of guilt yet, but witnesses to prove. Awaiting DNA results to confirm will be soon. Two more possible arrests. DJ was the “Vessel”. Sorry for cryptic message, but my job is on the line. Still I remain true to you bloggers and the truth shall set us free. A mystery is only as mysterious as the mind allows it to be. Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face …

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:09 pm
The ape who is a wolf is here to disinform.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:12 pm
Shock: Thanks . . . well, you know what I mean:) Same thing Simian seems to be saying.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:14 pm
If you’ve seen the evidence and live here, you would draw the same conclusions …

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:15 pm
shock, where do you think the body is? are divers going to find it?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:16 pm
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.

The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?

The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:16 pm
could arrive with new judge… plane was delayed… may have been the reason … hand delivering the DNA results …

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:19 pm
Simian: Can’t prove murder without a body unless you have two corroborating statements, right?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:19 pm
Sim, you working tonight?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:20 pm
i believe we’ll see lorenzo arrested tonight or tomorrow.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:22 pm
his song is not on the bill?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:22 pm
o what tangled webs we weave. a trojan horse has left smoke and mirrors.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:23 pm
i just heard a police chief and friend of PVDS is involved and will be arrested? simian? shock?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:23 pm
who’s to say there was a trojan horse? There are other forms …

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:23 pm
where did you hear that Kristen?

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:24 pm
someone from aruba, different website

someone break down the code talk, i’m losing it over here

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:24 pm
Edie:
Without two witnesses saying same thing, can’t prove murder unless have the body. “One witness is not a witness”. Not sure if this is accurate legal statement, but I think this is what “Monkeys” mean.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:24 pm
kristin .. i can not comment. But I told you two more arrests.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:26 pm
Kristin:
Police chief and Lorenzo would be two more witnesses.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:26 pm
The Babylonians gave free reign to the cowboys for a reason.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:27 pm
The one with the longest legs begs …

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:27 pm
do the birmingham parents know? do they know this shock?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:28 pm
the scorned ones have won the prize. details at eleven.

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
monkeys no

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
Guys, Croes has given it up and told he knows about the murder and body dump. One witness is not enough. The police need a second witness or the body. Lorenzo or police chief would be enough or the body. Body is always better and police don’t know if either of these new witnesses will confirm Croes. I think this is what is up.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
have you noticed you haven’t seen Mrs. Twitty lately? The last time you did, did you notice her sorrow? That should answer your question Kristin.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:29 pm
they are getting out @11?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:32 pm
The Babylonians hands are not dirty.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:33 pm
edie:
Details @ 11 means watch the news. JVDS confessed. The “scorned ones” are the Aruban authorities who have been so heavily criticized for the investigation. I’d be having fun if I weren’t so damn sad:(

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:34 pm
DanMar: In Aruba?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 9:35 pm
iowa, i just work in outer space

chimes on June 25th, 2005 9:36 pm
Those with the noses, you know who you are, thank you for all the translations. The recent OTR interviews with Mama VDS and Mama Kalpoe offered much insight. Remember, one of the Kalpoe brother’s stated “something bad happened.”

Lily on June 25th, 2005 9:39 pm
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME IF THIS WAS THE INFORMATION IN THE CODE PLEASE??????????????

OK, somebody, so steve croes witnessed what happened, joran did the terrible thing, the siramese brothers are innocent bistanders, and the father helped cover things up, so now joran won’t talk cuz he doesn’t want to get his dad in trouble. Joran has been in trouble before, his dad covered him then too, so pvds is in trouble, and joran is too??? Is this the code that Sim. is talking about? Oh and the arubans know everything, but there will be no case without a body???

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:39 pm
pretty much

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:40 pm
i knew they called the texans in because they KNEW they were looking for her body in the ocean. man. i can’t believe it’s really come to an end.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:40 pm
Yes, something bad did happened. But it was an accident, it wasn’t meant to happen … as it did not happen on the beach as assumed, rather, it was in a house.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:43 pm
Shock:
If accident, why all this craziness?

Peter on June 25th, 2005 9:44 pm
ShocktheMonkey,
How do you know she died in a house??

My wife said the same thing to me last night, and she thinks it actually happened in Joran’s apratment off the side of the Van Der Sloot house.

Lily on June 25th, 2005 9:45 pm
OK, well is this more speculation or does somebody really know this for real?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:45 pm
edie: Got the link to the psychic thing?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:46 pm
The Hindus are not completely clean, but the Babylonians need them.

The are only so many halls in the palace. The gates are shutting down, but they need to be kept shut.

Checkmate is in place, but the game is not over yet.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:46 pm
lily its for real
seriously, these guys have been right on the whole time. about everything.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:47 pm
Found a cache of the original
UPDATE 6/15/05

[NOTE FROM THE MIRACLIST. This is the information I received when asking about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Sometimes I am wrong as you can see from the past prediction archive. The correct way to approach the use of psychics in a case is to ask four or five psychics to read and look for a common thread then mix it with hard detective work and evidence so resources are not wasted on one person’s leads. The most well known psychic can be wrong on a case but a group of psychics from different backgrounds and locales usually are not. These are excerpts from a longer,
more detailed reading. I would encourage other psychics to post their findings as well.]

HS 06/04/05

Q: I would like to do a reading on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba. Please give me something to bring some closure for those who are grieving.
These girls' freeing summer fun turned tragic when Natalee made a grievous error in judgment that ultimately cost her life…Natalee wanted to meet some new people and went with a handsome-enough local man to a party away from the group. When she received the invitation, she was surprised and honored (flattered) to be selected as she had previously experienced damage to her self esteem at the competitive high school filled with attractive girls… So that night she had a drink and felt uninhibited. When asked to leave with a promise to return before the others left the bar, she accepted. She immediately knew she had made a mistake in getting in the small car (maybe a Toyota-looking car). Two other men came along and that frightened her. They drove left after exiting the bar through the town and began the ascent on a hilly, curving street…They arrived at a nice house that overlooks the town to a certain degree (not too high)… She was drugged with a local ecstasy substitute…The other men left and she hardly noticed…The white male repeatedly raped her. She was innocent to some of this and became hysterical. She was so out of control that he strangled her with his bare hands…The white male was so confident he would not be caught; her clothes were put in the local trash bin for pick up in front of the house…So Natalee was taken on the fishing boat out to sea by someone who knew the white male and was called at about 3:30AM… The boat has blue somewhat scrolled writing on the back . It lists or slants in the water to the left somewhat when viewed from behind as it sits in the water at the public marina… a local man drove the boat straight out from the marina at about 35 mph for 32 minutes…he weighted and pushed her body overboard …Natalee has found some peace after the traumatic act. She is deeply regretful about the agony it is causing everyone (especially her mother) but what is done is done. Her body may never be found.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:48 pm
A substance was given to victim without knowledge. Substance served purpose … victim came to … suspect panics .. in an attempt to quiet victim, “something bad happens”

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:49 pm
edie: Thanks and that’s frightenting.

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:50 pm
Shock-
Did the psychic nail it on the head?

edie on June 25th, 2005 9:51 pm
Subdude-
I know! That is why when simian and shock are speaking I am believing.

Peter on June 25th, 2005 9:52 pm
And they got rid of the body because they felt omnipotent. Another dipshit American chick. Dime a dozen, right? Then Mr. and Mrs. Holloway show up. Papa Van Der Sloot gets pissy. “How dare they, those ill-mannered Americans”, along with the Who-do-they-think-they-are routine. That’s when Joran’s useless father tried to stare down Mrs. Holloway. Brave boy.

They thought it was going to be easy, didn’t they??

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:52 pm
Lily we are working 24 hrs to bring this to a resolution.

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:53 pm
this explains why greta went home for a few days, why nat’s mom hasn’t been seen (prob in hotel room balling her eyes out) and why rescue team is there.

one more thing, how was this pre-meditated? and did they plan this BEFORE nat even came to aruba…knowing she was from a rich family and all that, or no? shock?

Simian on June 25th, 2005 9:55 pm
Some alibis need to be broken.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 9:55 pm
Peter: Bingo, again!

Shock: However, on the accident thing. JVDS may be the only one who knows if accident or he strangled her. May not be pre-meditated, but still murder. “I didn’t mean to kill her, just wanted her to be quiet” = let the judge decide what he intended

kristin on June 25th, 2005 9:56 pm
ok, also…what was the purpose of drugging her and raping her? dont you think she would have slept with VDS without having to be DRUGGED??? shock?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 9:59 pm
No that’s not what it means Kristin. Premeditated requires planning. This was an accident perpetuated by a mallace act. It’s what happened after, that was premeditated …

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:01 pm
DanMar: federales?

DanMar on June 25th, 2005 10:02 pm
monkees r monkees - no more

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:03 pm
Capiche

Lily on June 25th, 2005 10:03 pm
Psychics charge you to have a “reading”. Everybody has had some kind of deja vu, or dreamt of something before it happened. If there are psychics, then there are witches, and goblins, and demons too.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:04 pm
Et tu, Mr. Mar

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:06 pm
There is a whisperer on the line. The sword of Damocles will soon fall. I can’t say whose on the throne.

Did he think he could rule forever from his hideaway?

All along the gamblers knew who he was.

Kristin-in-SC on June 25th, 2005 10:10 pm
I too have been a victim of being drugged at a bar. One moment I’m with my friends and the next thing I know I wake up at home, splitting headache and no knowledge of leaving or even going home. Friends said I had left with someone so I was lucky. This should be an important lesson for all women, *always* keep your drink in hand, do not accept a drink from someone you do not know unless the bartender hands it to you, and never allow friends to leave alone with strangers.

chimes on June 25th, 2005 10:11 pm
Damocles: Greek courtier to Dionysius the Elder, tyrant of Syracuse, who according to legend was forced to sit at a banquet table under a sword suspended by a single hair to demonstrate the precariousness of a king’s fortunes.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 10:13 pm
kristin … watch the bartender pour your drink

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:14 pm
The Babylonians cared only for their gold and did not hear the Sumerians plot their demise. In the morning, at the point it was realized, it was too late.

Lily on June 25th, 2005 10:16 pm
Ok, so the judge coming from holland is going to be the one to bring justice.

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:16 pm
Again, the Simian has a doppelganger.
Can’t compromise the whisperer on the line.
Signing off.

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:18 pm
Lily: Can’t go with you on that one. But witches, psychics, same idea in my mind. Do you have any impressions about anything right now? Take a chance and share.

Lily on June 25th, 2005 10:19 pm
I believe it’s a tap on his computer, and with the information being given out he has to get off before they can track him.

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:26 pm
Does anyone know if we will still get the info @11

Simian on June 25th, 2005 10:28 pm
The Simian is sorry, but as long as there are impersonators there will be no more clues.

Lily on June 25th, 2005 10:30 pm
Simian?????????

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:33 pm
edie:
This one’s more difficult, but I think he means that the Aruban police chief (Babylonians) cared only for the possible effect the NH incident would have on tourism and local economy. Sword of Damocles reference is sense of impending doom in one with power, police chief perhaps.

Did he think he could rule forever from hideaway, all gamblers knew who he was — I’m thinking again police chief or even Prime Minister.

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:48 pm
I am still waiting to see if there will be new info @11 simian shock?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 10:49 pm
edie: Any news? No TV, here

edie on June 25th, 2005 10:50 pm
No, Geraldo interviewing people. Same as always speculation of what happened. Papa is not cooperating.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:01 pm
edie … it’s a rumor… no arrests at 11

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:04 pm
New news comes to those who wait … Be patient!

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:12 pm
Tomorrow, we’re searching the waters …

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:14 pm
Ok, I know this is going to get on everyone’s nerves b/c I am sure it has been explained before. so sorry in advance…. Shock, who are you? Why do you know so much? What do you mean by “we” are searching the waters? What am I missing?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 11:18 pm
Ragalee: I don’t think Shock can answer those questions without jeapordizing her/himself.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:18 pm
I am on the island and am involved in the matter (I can not disclose how I am involved). I am blogging to keep you informed as this case has captured the world.

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:20 pm
Shock: I understand. Good luck to you and the others involved in the matter!

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:21 pm
Only doing my job. But thank you guys anyway.

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:25 pm
You will wake up with news tomorrow morning … can’t elaborate, so please don’t ask.

T K on June 25th, 2005 11:26 pm
And if we wake up to no factual news tomorrow what will be your comments then “Shock”?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:27 pm
It won’t happen T K.

edie on June 25th, 2005 11:28 pm
TK-
Shock is reliable

subdude on June 25th, 2005 11:29 pm
TK: Ditto on edie’s opinion

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:32 pm
If you need clarification or confirmation, I was the one who told in crypt that “DADDY VDS” would be arrested by simply stating “the PIMPle is about to pop”…

Maya99 on June 25th, 2005 11:33 pm
I think Shock means he judge from Carasau (sp.?) is bringing the dna evidence from the Hague tomorrow, and then they will be charged at the hearing. Am I warm?

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:35 pm
Quite possible, however …..

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:39 pm
Let me go prepare for your morning news ….. Good night all!

Ragalee on June 25th, 2005 11:40 pm
Shock, after it is all over, will you reveal your identity and position?

subdude on June 25th, 2005 11:40 pm
I think Shock is in the news biz and has confidential sources. “Just doing my job”

ShocktheMonkey on June 25th, 2005 11:44 pm
Ragalee:

No

Sub:

No

aware on June 26th, 2005 12:04 am
A comment totally ignored (not heard) on the Geraldo show this evening (Sat June 25)

Someone was being interviewed by Geraldo… he said he knew Mr Paulos VDS (dad) as he had recently come to him asking what position he was qualified for, as his application to be a judge was REJECTED!

No wonder this man is sweating..his world is falling apart!

The big question? WHY? Was there anything found in his background that would preclude him from being a judge (slimy connections with porn, slave trade,illegal gambling, etc etc). It is obvious he was above the law in boldly allowing his underage son to drink, gamble and drive on the island.. There must be powers that protected him…WHY>? Who is checking this …?

aware on June 26th, 2005 12:57 am
..so papa VDS also a pimp.. drug war lord,etc…. either mom is in denial, blind, or accepting of all….

I do hope Slmian /others correct in foresight.. re Sunday am in Aruba… I have always wondered if the body was not found when it was leaked weeks ago? Also wondered if the Police/Official who stated “I can not do that..he is my best friends son” has been ferrying information between papa and Joran…. a seemingly very corrupt gang of elevated hoodlums…. Agree, Mrs Twitty was not in her hopeful mood on Geraldo… her face was very taut… Mr Twitty was angered..his body language..hands on hips the entire time…

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »

the following day, a new poster appears
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The Bus Driver on June 26th, 2005 11:08 am
Where is the news that was supposed to break this morning?

AllyinMiami on June 26th, 2005 11:32 am
Simian, por favor, dejame saber cuando estas aqui…Me tengo que ir en un poco a celebrar mis cumpleanos……

Lucy and Check me: Thank you very much for the birthday wishes-No hard feelings, checkme-I still am incredibly grateful to you and I think you are a very sweet person and your kindness is infectious.

Subdude: I read your analysis last night…your insight is unbelievable

subdude on June 26th, 2005 11:53 am
If info from Shock, Simian, DanMar and Checkme is accurate, and so far it has proven pretty reliable on those things that can be confirmed, the Aruban interrogators are exceptionally good.

First rule of interrogation — separate the suspects, grill them relentessly and compare stories. Done here.

Second — gather corroborating evidence — cell phone records, security video, witness statements, conduct surveillance. Done here.

Third — Ramp up the pressure. Move them prison from jail, let suspects get a taste of the future if no cooperattion. Done here with move to KIA.

Fourth — If suspect won’t talk, make consequences other than to himself. Done here, with arrest of JVDS’ father.

Fifth rule — Repeat 1 - 4 relentlessly. Done here.

They are very good. My only semi-concern is not moving on the forensic evidence immediately.

Under Aruban law, authorities can interrogate suspects day in and day out for up to 116 days if they meet certain milestones of showing reason to continue. No contact with lawyer or other outside witnesses. 116 days is a long, long time by our standards.

In America, once a suspect “lawyers up”, no interrogation and access must be given to lawyer. Suspect gets a psychological “break”. A confession gained under Aruban techniques would not be admissible in American courts because we would call it “coerced”, in MHO.

I am frustrated, like you. But the Aruban’s interrogation techniques are very impressive to me.

Stay tuned for more from the “Monkeys”, checkme, DanMar. There information is very specific and appears consistent with Aruban law of proof, in my extremely limited knowledge. I am going to hunt around US law today on rules for proving murder without body based on witness statements.

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 12:09 pm
Just heard that the court is finished with JVDS’s hearing. Four to go. No word on the court’s conclusion.

san on June 26th, 2005 12:22 pm
It was said on Gerald last night that the father did not get the position as judge. He was told before his arrest. Gee I wonder why?

Yolande on June 26th, 2005 12:27 pm
The father studied for judge in Netherlands [three months ago he was still in NL] but he didnt pass the test.

Vanessa on June 26th, 2005 12:35 pm
Kris, I was reading the posts from late last night; did you notice where shock said “we’re” checking the ocean tomorrow? Maybe he/she is with the Texas search team.

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 12:36 pm
The father met with the minister of justice a week before Natalee’s disappearance to discuss what kind of work he could do since he wasn’t going to be a judge.

Vanessa on June 26th, 2005 12:38 pm
What about the statement the PM made during that interview about his belief that Paulus was arrested to put the pressure on the son for a confession?

ydave on June 26th, 2005 12:45 pm
I don’t understand how you can hold someone in order to make his son tell the truth. It makes no sense to me to deprive someone of his freedom for no other reason than to make his son tell the truth.

Paulus is a criminal. Telephone communication between Paulus and his son in the middle of the night of May 30th indicate he was aware of what happened, and rushed to the site of the crime to help his son. Conflicting statements he gave to investigators are reasonable suspicions to hold him and get him to tell the truth.

chimes on June 26th, 2005 12:45 pm
Per Yolande, PVDS did not pass the test.

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 12:52 pm
Report just in that some of the five might be released, and that Joran and Deepak will not be. They may be recessing for the day. All unconfirmed as per Geraldo.

Yolande on June 26th, 2005 12:55 pm
The only problem: its in Dutch

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 1:10 pm
Thanks, Yolande. How about the pic of Steve Croes that reads “Bro from Aruba, Best and Craziest Car Driver I have ever met.” Blue van? Or is the blue van Lorenzo’s?

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 1:16 pm
Just in: Steve Croes’ lawyer just said he will be released tomorrow at 1:00pm.

Checkme on June 26th, 2005 1:20 pm
Yes, maya, it’s vanRijn’s van.

chimes on June 26th, 2005 1:24 pm
From 1188’s thread… ShocktheMonkey Says:
June 25th, 2005 at 9:08 pm
To my faithful believers:

This may be my last post. But I’ll tell you what’s going on. The younger VDS did it. No admission of guilt yet, but witnesses to prove. Awaiting DNA results to confirm will be soon. Two more possible arrests. DJ was the “Vessel”. Sorry for cryptic message, but my job is on the line. Still I remain true to you bloggers and the truth shall set us free. A mystery is only as mysterious as the mind allows it to be. Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face …

Checkme on June 26th, 2005 1:24 pm
It’s incredible that minister Croes said what he did about senior vdS’s detention… This proved again that there is no evidence of the vdS’s harming NH.

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 1:29 pm
Checkme: you’re back! What do you think of Shock’s post above?

Checkme on June 26th, 2005 1:31 pm
Maya, I think it says enough on it’s own account.

Checkme on June 26th, 2005 1:36 pm
gttg people, cu ltr…

Maya99 on June 26th, 2005 1:42 pm
BTW the prosector wanted to keep Croes for another 8 days, but it sounds like becuz he had already been held so long (the first round of 8 days), his attorney was able to argue there was not enough evidence to hold him for another 8 days and the judge agreed. Senior, on the other hand, was still on his first 8 days, so they can keep him longer.

max on June 26th, 2005 2:35 pm
is this happening now in live time. dont know how it all works yet? they just reported croes will go free tomorrow.

edie on June 26th, 2005 2:48 pm
Any word on the fate of the other 4? I was waiting on the news this morning… The news that shock hinted about last night.. shock could not have meant croes would get out because he would not have known that.

Yolande on June 26th, 2005 2:50 pm
Shock mentioned two more arrests .. where are they?

edie on June 26th, 2005 2:52 pm
Who knows… Where is Simian?

max on June 26th, 2005 2:57 pm
It looks to me like one piece of the puzzle is gone or else they are releasing him because he is going to testify against the others. They said on fox that it was lack of evidence. Why are they delaying til tomorrow at 1:00 if he is found not to be culpable then should be released immediately . Wow ! Have they already evaluated the others and decided to hold them or are they still in progress?

edie on June 26th, 2005 2:57 pm
I don’t know what to think… I thought Steve was the “music man” and that he was singing. If he was singing, they wouldn’t have let him go would they?

Simian on June 26th, 2005 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:00 pm
Ok I remember you saying this but I need some elaboration. Does that mean one witness will not do or nothing he said had to do with the investigation… I know you cant tell us so I guess we will see.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:09 pm
Simian,
who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….

Simian on June 26th, 2005 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.

Don’t shake the wire, ’cause the bird will fly away.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:10 pm
Simian,
older PVDS had one or two cards up his sleeve. They have been played, and lost. Will one of the cards sing?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:14 pm
Simian,
The Sumerians do not like the Babylonian intrusion.
The Babylonian card may be tossed from the table and crushed under Sumerian feet (or feat)….

marg on June 26th, 2005 3:14 pm
so much for all those who said that one of the brothers will be released. Croes will be let out tomorrow at 1pm. So who took her out in the boat then? What is going on ppl.

Simian on June 26th, 2005 3:18 pm
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.

The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

max on June 26th, 2005 3:18 pm
Simian what happens after 10 days, they’ve searched for 2. Will they have to release them then?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:18 pm
Simian,
why was the key from the Babylons Palace not used to open the Sumerians Door?

They have become famished and Eden is beckoning….

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:26 pm
simian does not answer questions

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:26 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the expected key

the door never existed

Eden is distant

max on June 26th, 2005 3:29 pm
I see. It's like talking to nostradamas. I'm new here. Thank you.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:30 pm
Simian,
his lordship did not bring the key for the Arawaks

So it will remain “cowboys and indians”

The posse was too late

Simian on June 26th, 2005 3:31 pm
The Babylonians don’t hold the hammer nor the block. They are running out of options.

Kristin-in-SC on June 26th, 2005 3:32 pm
PVDS Waived his right NOT to testify against his son. WTH?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:33 pm
Simian

His Lordship did not bring the key found in the car, it did not exist

The arawaks can’t open the door

Hope lies with the cowboys,

but the posse was too late

Eden is still distant

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:37 pm
Why don’t the Arawaks play the Babylonian Card ?

The posse is far from the fort and the loot is gone

The indians can’t count on the cowboys

The arawaks need to audition the singing card

kristin on June 26th, 2005 3:37 pm
so much for JVDS’s confession being on last night at 11. Not true.

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:38 pm
Yeah, that was just a rumor.

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:39 pm
For some reason I am getting the feeling that there was no dna evidence

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:40 pm
The key does not exist

The Arawaks knew Babylonian involvement would prove futile

That is why the cowboys left the fort and a searching with the indians

edie on June 26th, 2005 3:41 pm
Shango-
Are you in Aruba?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:43 pm
The fallen judge agreed to sing because he can hum any tune

He needs to sing for his son, or see the end of his babylonian offspring

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:45 pm
Shango is not limited to any location, orixas are his messengers

max on June 26th, 2005 3:46 pm
Are you hearing the latest on right now. They say paul vds has waived his right to not testify against his son

kristin on June 26th, 2005 3:46 pm
i just heard that natalee is dead, and joran is being charged with murder and the dad is testifying against me

kristin on June 26th, 2005 3:48 pm
against HIM. sorry

kristin on June 26th, 2005 3:49 pm
going to watch tv, bye

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:49 pm
Elder needs to sing to preserve his lineage

To agree to remain silent is to agree not to hum any tune

The Arawaks are desperate, they fear for the tribe, they do not want war with the cowboys

But the loot remains hidden

And the Arawaks keep their singing card hidden as well

The fallen judge and the singing card are of the same hand, but it is dangerous for the Arawaks to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys

marg on June 26th, 2005 3:54 pm
kristin where did u hear that Natalee is dead?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 3:57 pm
The Arawaks may not need to play the singing card

The cowboys won’t hear the music and the teepees will be safe

Wampum is needed as the doors closed on Eden

max on June 26th, 2005 3:57 pm
yea kristin i thought you were joking cause you put me, instead of him. What channel are you watching

edie on June 26th, 2005 4:01 pm
Fox news is talking about it. They said they have to wait until 8 tonight if they will hold papa or not

Simian on June 26th, 2005 4:04 pm
The wire has been shaken. The bird has left.

max on June 26th, 2005 4:06 pm
So now they say they will decide by 8 tonight whether or not to release paulus. This explains the ploy of giving up his right to testify against his son. I am still thinking he is guilty for sure. I dont know if I can ever shake that . It would certainly be hard to get a jury. But they dont use juries. Only one man decides the whole enchilada. I suspect they will find it hard to justify holding sr vds now. I dont like the way this is playing out. But if he is innocent then what? Hope they will find Natalee.

Simian on June 26th, 2005 4:11 pm
The system is built so that the innocent are always protected. One shred of doubt is enough to throw a case out.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:12 pm
Cowboys must behave in Indian territory

The arawaks need pemmican, they have been without wampum, 1 Moon

The Arawaks keep the singing card

One singing Babylonian and two Hindu chanters are enough

His lordships presence guarantees a trio

The key to edens door did not exist

The refrain has already begun

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:14 pm
Simian your Dopple has resumed position

Bird on the wire

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:16 pm
You must remember

The Arawaks placed singing beetles with the Babylonian and the two Shivas
They were never alone

edie on June 26th, 2005 4:17 pm
Yeah but were they stupid enough to sing

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:22 pm
Because the fallen judge agreed, he can sing any song he wants

A poisonous siren in the halls of babylon

He will sing to keep doors open, much to the cowboys distress

kristin on June 26th, 2005 4:22 pm
he’s not going to tell them where the body is

edie on June 26th, 2005 4:26 pm
Now its all up to the texans

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:26 pm
The maze of Babylon is very difficult for the supposed guilty, even if innocent

The Arawaks cannot reveal their singing card

many teepees would be destroyed and the cowboys would get upset

the singing card is bad luck for wampum for many moons

So there must be some type of sacrifice

The gods are hungry, the cowboys are hungry

Great disruption in the halls of babylonian palace

max on June 26th, 2005 4:28 pm
Then even if she's found nobody knows if it’ll prove anything. so long in the water. Looks like they will walk doesn't it.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:29 pm
There will be sacrifice

Tribal elders worried

Bad wampum, many moons

Light the fires

kristin on June 26th, 2005 4:30 pm
the card being another police chief or member?

max on June 26th, 2005 4:31 pm
I havent figured out who the arawaks are, only one i know for sure is the cowboys.

kristin on June 26th, 2005 4:31 pm
who is causing the disruption in the jail/courthouse?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:33 pm
Arawaks do not like Babylonian musicians

Everyone in camp hears poison music

Many teepees fall

New wars with babylon

No Wampum, many moons

Light the Fires!

Elaine on June 26th, 2005 4:35 pm
I believe it is the arubian polis or the prosecution. Probably the prosecution.

Sandy on June 26th, 2005 4:36 pm
I’m not sure how it fits in, but the Arawaks are the native Indians of Aruba. I believe the Prime Minister of Aruba is part Arawak?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:37 pm
What is an Arawak.

To find answers, one must Google if smoke signals blowing in strong wind

Kristin-in-SC on June 26th, 2005 4:38 pm
Ok so perhaps the Arawaks could mean the native or local residents?

Sandy on June 26th, 2005 4:39 pm
Or the government?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:42 pm
Arawaks hold singing card from babylon

There is also a trio. One Babylonian. 2 Shivas.

Arawaks can’t let babylonian Card sing because hand holding it dirty too.

Many teepees fall. No Wampum.

Cowboys eat Sacrifice. Arawaks eat sacrifice.

Dirty hand stays hidden, but all are well-fed.

Cowboys happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace

Babylon owes the Arawaks!

Sandy on June 26th, 2005 4:43 pm
If the Arawaks and not the Babylonians placed the singing beetles, then I think the Arawak would have to be some gov’t authority (many of whom are of indian descent).

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:50 pm
If Babylonian Card sings, all will fall

Teepees and the house of babylon

We must have a sacrifice

Hide dirty hand

Light the fires!

kristin on June 26th, 2005 4:51 pm
i dont get light the fires….burn the place down? WHAT???

where the hell is checkme and whoever else who translates???

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:53 pm
If Babylonian card sings ALL will fall

Teepees and the house of Babylon

If cowboys stay, after the sacrifice, everyone see dirty hand.

No Wampum, Many Moons.

Light the fires!

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:55 pm
If cowboys see dirty hand, many teepees fall. House of Babylon falls.

we must have a sacrifice to feed the cowboys.

they go back to the fort with no loot.

chimes on June 26th, 2005 4:57 pm
Do you think the Cowboys are in cahoots with the ramnifications?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 4:58 pm
Halls of the house of babylon may suddenly twist to accomodate cowboys walking in the maze.

No loot, but many answers.

Better twisted hallways than fallen houses.

Many invisible spirits around Arawak Fires. Many gods watching.

we must have a sacrifice.

Light the fires!

Elaine on June 26th, 2005 4:58 pm
I think if they go in the right direction they will find her by Tuesday or evidence of her.

There is an item that can indict Joran and one of the brothers. It is also accusatory of another not yet in the spotlight. It is Leather or vinyl. Something worn or accessory. There is telling evidence hidden in plain sight. I think they also plan to watch Croes and see whom he talks with and what he does. She is waiting there to be found. Still. Silent. Yet screaming for them to find her. One of her fathers have been close, but not close enough. They are holding back hoping that all evidence shall wash away or dissolve but they missed a piece. A very important piece.

The tree is a little bent one third way down. Or it splits into two smaller portions. There is dna there. Struggling, violence, struggling. Choking. Pain. Multiple intrusions. Time is at a standstill or seems to be. Oh, god, the smell, the smell of one is unpleasant to further agonize the victim. He smells. The one who smells of sweat, smoke, body odor and uncleanliness is holding keys.

edie on June 26th, 2005 5:02 pm
Elaine are you a psychic?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:02 pm
Do not listen to cowgirls who cast shadows on the walls of doubt….

There will be a sacrifice.

The cowboys will be happy.

The house of Babylon won’t fall and crush the teepees

There will be a sacrifice

Soon many will see smoke signals

Cowboys will go back to fort
But first we need the sacrifice

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:04 pm
Prepare the fires.

We need a sacrifice

A babylonian beast. Young Lamb der Sloot

chimes on June 26th, 2005 5:08 pm
Like fiew in the wind, spreading wild.

chimes on June 26th, 2005 5:10 pm
Correction: fire. Who will light the fire?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:13 pm
arawaks are lighting the fire

babylonians have no hunger

cowboys want a sacrifice

ConcernedUK on June 26th, 2005 5:16 pm
Shango is the deity, orisha, whose power is imaged by thunder and lightning

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:18 pm
We do not need sacrifice; we need truth.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:22 pm
The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks

The way is clouded for the sacrifice

Rules have changed, so has the maze

the way is lost for the pioneers who went to live among the indians

The flames are growing

A sacrifice will be made to spare the police;

to spare the teepees

Singing cards have lost their power

Arawaks worried about being caught with dirty hand

His lordship will bestow the title soon….

They will save the teepees and the palace,

but first

The Sacrifice

Elaine on June 26th, 2005 5:23 pm
No, it is something I feel for some reason. I felt things when Susan Smith killed her children. The second day they were missing, as soon as I saw her, I told my husband she was lying. He asked what I meant and I told him that she was lying and that she did something to those boys. I told him I felt they were in the lake, probably with the car. He told me never to say those awful things. I just feel these things and there are no specific times or reasons. I knew when the phone rang once that it was my sister in law calling to tell us his mother was dead. I knew at one time that one of the sisters were very, very ill before they knew it, but not which one. Within two years, one was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. I knew when Mark Hacking appeared on tv during the initial hunt for his wife that he was lying and that he had killed her. I dreamed she was in a dumpster with threads or strands of threads around her, probably from the mattress or clothing. My husband does not like for me to say those things because they are creepy to some. But sometimes, I just feel these things. I can read people very well. Always have. There is so much under the skin of Joran Van Der Sloot that we have not seen yet. His father has skeletons and there are other things about this that are arye. I would not call me psychic. I don’t know why I feel these things or if they are correct, but I believe she is there in a rocky place or shadowed by rocks. For some reason there is still time to find her, but something changes in this area, not on a regular basis but an irregular basis. Maybe the residing of hermit crabs or other form of decomposer, but I feel she is there waiting for someone to find her.

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:28 pm
How can The Sacrifice be prevented, Shango?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:30 pm
We need a sacrifice to appease the Arawaks and the Cowboys

Teepees already swaying in strong babylonian wind

House of Babylon does not want a sacrifice

They do not care about Arawak Teepees

only wrath of cowboys

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys

but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake

even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:37 pm
Shango: the corruption and sins are greater than the parties we know?

It involves the drug cult, possibly related human trafficking and this would cause too much fear for all innnocents not to mention cause the house of cards to fall???

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:39 pm
Every tribe has bad Indians

Every fort has bad cowboys

If sirens sing a poison song, all will get sick

Arawaks and cowboys working well

Arawaks fear wrath of cowboys for DirtyHand

But babylonians live in teepees too

If the house of babylon is to remain erect, it must protect the babylonians who have lived in teepees, among the arawaks, for a long time.

babylon will agree to a sacrifice of newer teepee dwellers to prevent the story of dirtyhand being made public

Dirtyhand scares arawaks too

the sacrifice will be the correct sacrifice to appease the gods and cowboys

cowboys will leave without loot

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:40 pm
The Sacrifice is not innocent but is not the ultimate cause of the crime???!!

Call it a conspiracy theory; but the subculture exists and thrives. How do we arm ourselves and our loved ones against these evils???

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:43 pm
Meetings with his lordship will reveal several mysteries

the sacrifice also knows the fires have been lit

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:44 pm
We need to support the efforts of Natalee’s family and the Texas Equus. Their leader has experienced the loss of a daughter and is driven by passion and love of his daughter.

Whatever the outcome, we need to be less naive about the subculture that feeds our economies, yet corrupts our souls and the innocence of our descendents.

Anne on June 26th, 2005 5:45 pm
Kristin: I don’t know anymore who the singing Babylonian would be, really. And edie, I don’t really know about Joran, either. Instinctually I believe he is guilty (Occam’s Razor) but since the politician in US said this case is different than any other missing/kidnapping case, I suspect perhaps he might have been a convenient scapegoat. He and Dad might be involved in some bad business, but what our Aruban friends here intimate is that it’s nowhere near as pervasive or insidious as that of “DirtyHand” - or whomever is truly responsible for Natalee’ s ultimate fate. Not even sure if I’m in the right church, let alone pew.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:48 pm
The simplicity of Occams Razor is often outweighed by the complexity of maintaining factors in an elemental state

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:50 pm
The pain the sacrificial beast will feel depends on how quickly the cowboys return to the fort.

Donny on June 26th, 2005 5:51 pm
Fyi

On Foxnews:

Suspect’s Father to Be Released

ConcernedUK on June 26th, 2005 5:51 pm
Does Shango liaise with Simian?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:54 pm
The Arawaks are not going to sacrifice a scapegoat

Babylon needs to allow one sacrifice to keep DirtyHand hidden

Babylon scared of DirtyHand

Arawaks scared of DirtyHand

If sacrifice is made, teepees are safe, villagers and cowboys happy

If DirtyHand discovered, House of Babylon falls, Teepees crushed under great house

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:55 pm
Shango, hierarchy of classes? rascism?

Elaine on June 26th, 2005 5:55 pm
Croes told the polis that he personally saw VDS and the Kalpoe boys drop Natalee off at the HI. A place they no longer claim to have left her. HMMMMMMMMM. Smells like a liar to me. Supposedly, he does not even really know VDS, so why would he alibi them????? I have a hard time buying that he would put himself in the light by doing that.

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:58 pm
Why can’t they fall? Isn’t it about time? Can’t we rebuild with justice and honesty?
This isn’t just Aruba; it is Pleasantville, USA and any other international locale!!

Shango on June 26th, 2005 5:58 pm
Arawaks want to make cowboys happy

Babylonians want to maintain integrity of Great House

Gods of the cowboys know there was a game in the great house,

and so DirtyHand was discovered

But the sacrifice will be offered before dirty hand sings

He will return to babylon, broken but anonymous

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 5:59 pm
Fear is what perpetuates and strengthens DirtyHands everywhere!!!

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:00 pm
arawaks and babylonians often fight, but this is kept from the cowboys as it can affect wampum for many moons.

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 6:00 pm
And that is all??!! Will cowboys know DirtyHand?

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:00 pm
paulus is let go now

ConcernedUK on June 26th, 2005 6:02 pm
Sounds to me like Aruba has an ‘alter-ego’ that the world (particulalrly USA) would not like if they knew of it and the fairytale Aruba everyone believed in would suffer if they did

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:02 pm
The babylonians are to blame.

The arawaks were worried about teepees and the cowboys.

They did not bring DirtyHand into the Tribe!

He will go back to babylon broken, after the sacrifice is eaten

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:04 pm
If DirtyHand sings, sacrifice will still be eaten.

But there will be many more people at the feast, and the cowboys would resent the Arawaks for Babylons interference.

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 6:06 pm
Shango, if DH goes back broken, why can’t identity be revealed??

Ragalee on June 26th, 2005 6:06 pm
I guess I need to go get my secret decoder ring to play with you all. This is too much.

Anyone remember SHOCK saying late last night that when we wake up, there will be some big news proving his posts are real? Not to doubt anyone, but what was the big news this morning? Only news I see it that Croes and PVDS are set to be released on Monday….which is totally opposite from Shock’s comments last night.

Thoughts???

Concerned on June 26th, 2005 6:08 pm
Many at the feast?? To benefit economically, I suppose. The “beast” is a criminal but part of, and or, guided by greater criminals!!??

Elaine on June 26th, 2005 6:10 pm
What a sad statement of affairs. They did just let Paulis go. It is a mistake. Maybe all judicials there are part of the bigger picture. Should there be international agencies involved? Maybe the DEA needs to keep their ears on the tracks leading down the carribbean. Or maybe they are wanting to watch for his next moves.

They cannot get hung up on this one thing. The central focus must be finding Natalee. She must be found. Finding her will unravel the whole ball of yarn. She is there. Her mom even felt she had been in the VDS house. Her mom is serious about not leaving without her. She must be found. She can with some focused scrutiny. Please let her be found.

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:13 pm
i cant play this game, i really cant.
are they releasing joran too?

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:13 pm
His lordship did not bring the key, it does not exist.

doors to eden remain closed.

The arawaks hold the singing cards. They have the babylonian and 2 shivas. But the other card is dirty.

Even if you play cards in the house of babylon as an arawak, you still have DirtyHand.

If DirtyHand comes out of hiding, Babylon will fall and the cowboys will circle the wagons.

DirtyHand can destroy the Arawaks and Babylon.

Better to prepare the sacrifice quickly so the cowboys go home

….without the loot

Ragalee on June 26th, 2005 6:14 pm
Kristen, I am with you. I guess we both need to go get our secret decoder rings.

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:14 pm
i guess mrs twitty needs to go hold a gun to paulus’s head and demand him to tell her where they put natalee. no one is going to find out the truth until another death occurs. i can feel it.

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:15 pm
when are they going to arrest lorenzo?

T K on June 26th, 2005 6:19 pm
Ragalee,
I remember “Shock's” comments. I also remember questioning him on what would happen today if his comments were not proven to be true. He stated “it wont happen”. Now I guess we all can see that his comments are not to be taken so seriously. There are lots of very smart people on her talking about what they know and what will happen. I believe wholly that these smart people are just talking a bunch of riddles that have no proof behind them. They want to make us all think they are close to this investigation and that they know more than everyone else. The problem is they have given us no more proof than the Aruban police or the reporters have. Unfortunately I don’t think they will in the future either.

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:19 pm
There are many DirtyHands among the Arawak, and so it has been for centuries…

Ragalee on June 26th, 2005 6:25 pm
TK, I also remember your post from last night and SHOCK’s reponse. I wonder why the two of us are the only ones mentioning this? I am fine with everyone providing ideas and opinions, don’t even mind if people are acting like they are close to the case, and have inside information….however, the one thing that I can’t understand is why the RIDDLE game? Do some find it fun/challenging? It is just annoying me…not to offend, just speaking my opinion.

At any rate, I must not be too annoyed b/c I keep coming back and keep reading.

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:25 pm
i think simian is shango

kristin on June 26th, 2005 6:27 pm
ragalee, me too.

i think they are doing it because they feel that they will get in trouble if they just come out and say it. even though everyone is entitled to assume and give their own opinion. for some reason, simian/shango-WHOEVER won’t do that.

what a shame, i have lost interest.

going to a different blog. what a waste of my time!
-disappointed

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:28 pm
All preceding stated is verifiable

DirtyHand is well known

there will be a sacrifice

the gods have been talking

the fires have been lit

the cowboys will go back to the fort without the loot

that is why they are preparing the sacrifice

All fear DirtyHand

Arawaks and babylon

I must go feed the messengers

T K on June 26th, 2005 6:30 pm
if it is so verifiable then tell everyone how to verify it! That would be the nice thing to do.

vander F on June 26th, 2005 6:30 pm
It’s not that difficult to understand what shango says.
Helemaal niet. [translation: not at all]

Shango on June 26th, 2005 6:30 pm
Shango is not a Simian Doppleganger and has his own messengers

neworleansbigeasy on June 26th, 2005 6:33 pm
father is going free as well. HORRIBLE. Can’t belive they are letting him go. makes me sick.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 09:58:13 AM »

These comments are from the "Something Bad" FP post....mostly Arubans...and some interesting comments concerning the night of June 10th and morning of June 11th.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/breaking/#comments

concerned on June 11th, 2005 12:03 am
thanks for the link…I wonder who confessed….
RIP Natalee

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:13 am
Prime Minister is clueless

Tom on June 11th, 2005 12:14 am
Thanks Brenda
Why Arubagirl?>

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:15 am
He was caught by surprise at the CNN report

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:16 am

Oh, and I’m not so sure that he’s taking them to her body right now, scared monkeys. Just FYI

Jim on June 11th, 2005 12:18 am
Tragic ending and certainly prayers go to the family. I had a feeling these 3 guys were up to no good and their story never seemed to fit. I’m guessing the FBI had a lot to do with cracking the kid, as the Aruban Police looked pathetically lost.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:19 am
Jim. SHUT UP

Jim on June 11th, 2005 12:23 am
Sorry arubagirl. You arrested two guys originally who it looks like had nothing to do with this murder at all. These guys had alibis and arguably nothing to do with the case. Their picture was plastered all over the place and their lives have been forever changed. Meanwhile, your police force is letting the 3 kids who last saw her alive go free, even though their story of dropping her off was clearly a lie.
Spot on police work from Aruba, it’s a good thing you guys don’t have to deal with too many murders.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:26 am
Jim, you mean like they didn’t arrest Scott Peterson initially? I guess you know the island pretty well to pass such judgement on the cops.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:29 am
I live on Aruba, and no offense but I have to say that Jim was right, the police here was completely useless. They kept 2 completely innocent men in jail way longer than neccesary without any evidence, and the REAL culprits got to go free…well basically that’s what Jim said but I really agree wholeheartedly and I apologize on behalf of…well, myself. I mean, you can’t blame a everybody for everything that happens in a country, but the police force…. I am really just… disgusted.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:31 am
Slice, I also live in Aruba, and while I didn’t think that there was hard evidence to keep the sec. guards locked up, that doesn’t mean that the cops had no idea what they were doing. I mean, if one of them confessed, they knew what they were doing, right? Wasn’t that the endgoal of their arrest?

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:33 am
Yeah, but unneccesarily keeping people who had nothing to do with it imprisoned longer than the actual culprits is pretty appalling. Especially when u think of how they get nothing in return for the crap they’ve been through. I’ve heard of stepping on toes, but this is ridiculous.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:35 am
As for the security guards, if indeed it turns out that they had nothing to do with this, they should demand a public apology. I would say sue their asses, but not too sure that they’d be succesful.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:44 am
People
it’s not even a fact yet police hasn’t said this is the case as yet
we don’t know where CNN got this information but they are not confirming this at the moment for no one
Not even the prime minister of the country is aware of this

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:45 am
Prime Minister still doesn’t know anything. In fact, I’m not sure that the family knew.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:46 am
Family heard it now trough the news on CNN

Jim on June 11th, 2005 12:46 am
Local, welcome to the US media. They’ll know before the Prime Minister, trust me. They are as good as it gets.
It probably wasn’t an accident, I’m just saying that you never know how it went down.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:46 am
Everybody at the office of detectives in aruba are denying there is something

[b]arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:47 am [/b]
It’s just said that the family didn’t know, to hear this on CNN. Jeez.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 12:47 am
Are these the same detectives that arrested 2 innocent guys and have taken over a week to figure out a pretty simple case? I’ll take the medias word before them.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:48 am
I’m pretty sure they didn’t kill her on purpose though….

RAS on June 11th, 2005 12:49 am
Why do u say slice?

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:49 am
Right now the news hasen’t been confirmed to anybody they don’t know where CNN is getting that information
Also the family called the prime minister who talked on a local radio that family don’t want her to be fillemed to make it harder on them, is there request
There are some channels calling back the confesion
Cnn ain’t one of them

Deadhead420 on June 11th, 2005 12:49 am
Didn’t kill her on purpose? Are you kidding?! They raped and killed the poor girl I’m sure.

concerned on June 11th, 2005 12:49 am
slice, what do you know? were u there?

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:49 am
I mean, it’s pretty unlikely that they could have any reason to…

Jim on June 11th, 2005 12:50 am
LocalFemale, every major news outlet in the US is reporting the story. I don’t see anyone retracting it.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:50 am
AP is taking it back. Or was. Not sure now.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:50 am
aruba doesn’t have a hand full of detectives so no
and they were just covering there baises
US is to talk they let scott peterson go
and other cases they still can’t find the peoples killer
and you want to judge us

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:51 am
AP is taking it back. Or was. Not sure now.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:51 am
I mean come on, the way the article says they were kissing passionately, and what reason would they even have come up with in the short amount of time of knowing her to kill her?

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:52 am
Oh great, let’s blame males!

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:53 am – about Scott P.
They didn’t arrest him initially. The cops didn’t let O.J. go. The jury did.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:54 am
well we can’t blame anyone to this point since here it hasen’t been confermid to any media any
we don’t know out of what thin air CNN got it from
i guess whatever sells

[b]arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 12:55 am [/b]
Well, they better be right about this one. This is not something you can play around with. Although I hope that they’re wrong.

[b]Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:56 am [/b]
Most men? Are you referring to the entire world’s population? So you’ve personally met each and every man in the world? That’s really cool.. and as far as having a daughter, no thanks, cuz apparently it’d make me generalize everything… dickhead.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:57 am
Most men? Are you referring to the entire world’s population? So you’ve personally met each and every man in the world? That’s really cool.. and as far as having a daughter, no thanks, cuz apparently it’d make me generalize everything… dickhead.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 12:57 am
thanks aruba girl they didn’t arrest him initially get your facsed right

concerned on June 11th, 2005 12:58 am
Slice you must be local to Aruba huh?

Tom on June 11th, 2005 12:58 am
NO SCOTT PETERSON TALK !!!

Slice on June 11th, 2005 12:59 am
Yes, since I’ve been born. How’d you know? Well even though I AM an Aruban, a lot of things happen here that shouldn’t, big and small… but that’s the case everywhere, I guess.

Fun in Aruba on June 11th, 2005 12:59 am
oooohhhhhh something bad just happened to Natlee… well thank god for that….
I thought the Arubains KILLED HER…… glade that cleared up………….

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:00 am
i just wanted to make a point since you blame our cops for not doing there job
to this point aruba is going out of there mind
because cnn and other press from US and the world seem to say that she is dead
because it hasn’t been confirmed

Jim on June 11th, 2005 1:02 am
LocalFemale, our media is very good. I’m certain they have a good source within the FBI telling them this information. A lot of times the media picks up on stuff before the family even finds out. CNN isn’t a news source that just makes stuff up. They have very good connections.

Tom on June 11th, 2005 1:03 am

Local Female
Without giving away too much , are you in a place watching all this or are you listening to the TV and or radio
Thanks
Tom

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:03 am
that’s the part it is not FBI juristiction they are not allowed to do anything without local autorities

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:04 am
Do you know something, K Mak and Fun in Aruba? Most Arubans don’t go around bashing the police force of a country that is not ours or that we don’t live in, so how about you do the same, okay?

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:04 am
PEOPLE IT”S Dutch ground NOT i repeat NOT AMERICAN SOIL
FBI No JURISTICTION

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:06 am
accectly so not because they are arrested means they are guilty

K Mak on June 11th, 2005 1:06 am
But Aruba got pressure to “let the FBI help” and last I heard there were THIRTEEN FBI agents in Aruba. I doubt they were working on their tans.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:07 am
till we know there only reporters at the light house not cops
cops said nothing is going on they are going home to sleep

Tom on June 11th, 2005 1:07 am
We corrected that in the live report from the birmingham TV.. have npot had a chance to correct everything it is very fluid

Courtney on June 11th, 2005 1:07 am
That’s because she was an American Citizen. It was of American concern.
Had the FBI not become involved, people would be saying “why didnt they do anything, blah blah blah”.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:08 am
It seems that they are going to Canashito, which is sort of a rock quarry. During the massive search (the one where the civil servants got off), they spotted suspcious activity by a white van in the area. The cops went to check it out, but found nothing.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 1:08 am
Aruba is and should be glad they got the help, no doubt about that.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:09 am
Courtney, trust me when I tell you this, I don’t think any american tourist that ever disappeard in the WHOLE Caribbean got this much attention.

bengalbaby on June 11th, 2005 1:09 am
So is there a confession or not?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:09 am
ITA, Slice.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:10 am
They’re is only one patrool cop at the light house to see what all the media is doing there nothing more

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:12 am
No confesion is confirmed as yet

Slice on June 11th, 2005 1:13 am
Wait… I just realised something.. wtf? Something bad has happened to her? Is that the actual statement? Whaaaa?!

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:13 am
the security guard are still in custody

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:14 am
Police Commisionary Dompig denies that he confirmed the news. He said to the AP that he could not confirm the news.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:14 am
The Sir Dompifg of police, which is named by acosiated press
has denied to other local medias that this is the case
And is calling asociated press to retract his name

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:15 am
He told the local radio station that he could not confirm the news.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 1:15 am
Local, why do you keep downplaying this story? I understand it doesn’t look good on Aruba, but you are just posting false information. The story is being run on every major news outlet in the states. CNN, Fox News, MSNBC. It is on every major new site in the country.
I doubt the police have gone to sleep, and I’m sure they are out looking for the body as we type. I understand your national pride, but let’s not let that have you make up stuff.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:16 am
There are cars and press mobilizing all around the island to spot cars of cops to see if there is something
But is doesn’t seem to bee the case
On local scanners of police frequencie there aren’t any abnormalities

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:16 am
oops, guess we were posting at the same time.

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 1:16 am
So far I can’t find any US news backing off of the story. Most are saying that he is leading them to the body now. I don’t know how true that is, but all are still reporting that either he confessed to murder or confessed “something bad happened”. I hope it is not true that the parents learned of this on the news!

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:18 am
I am not posting false information
the news that is running is from one media source copied by all
witch hassent been confirmed

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:18 am
According to the prime minister the fam. didn’t know this until they turned on CNN. The radio stations are also reporting that cops are heading to recover the remains. First it was lighthouse, then it was Bubali Plas (shallow lake), now it’s Canashito, the rock quarry.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 1:19 am

LocalFemale, can you please post links to your source. I see lots of links to stories that you say are false, but no links to your versions.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:19 am
Local, don’t bother. Trust me.

[b]LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:20 am [/b]
Fun in Aruba What you talking about?
arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:20 am

I’m guessing that we’re listenining to the same radiostation. Let me know if you can understand Papiamento, and I’ll gladly link to the feed of the radio station.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 1:21 am
Just link to the feed. Thanks in advance.

Tom on June 11th, 2005 1:22 am
Where is the Quarry, what town ,,, Red is asking we will try to put up the map
Tom

Slice on June 11th, 2005 1:22 am
link pls:|

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:22 am
Bingo if you can understand it go ahead, but spanish nor spanglish ain’t papiamento

Tom on June 11th, 2005 1:22 am
Also what station are you listening to

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:22 am
You can’t go to the top, unless you have a key or you broke in. WHich I THINK they would have noticed. Look now at everybody saying that the Aruban police are blind as well as stupid and imcompetent.

Slice on June 11th, 2005 1:23 am
Hey, I would like the link pls?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:23 am
Top 95. http://www.top95fm.aw

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:24 am
Last time i check you want evidence ok there isn’t any evidence of fall play any evidence of kidnapping any evidence of murder or any evidence of suicide or any evidence of attempted murder, any evidence of accidental death any evidence of her running away
PEOPLE NO EVIDENCE

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:24 am

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:25 am
I’m pretty sure that Local can explain it better, but if you find a map with the airport on it, it’s on the same level as the Airport, except more inland.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:27 am
PM says CNN isn’t right. Says that he won’t support CNN story. Still not saying that it isn’t true, but this is what PM is saying.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:28 am
Ok Prime Minister said that there is an invastigation going on but that the case that someone has confessed is not the case at this time
They don’t know when or where US press got this information

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:30 am
Local Radio Station: They are in Canashito that persons of this country are looking for her at this time, not cops no cops at the sight

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:31 am
They are speaking Papiamento the native language

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:32 am
Radio feels bypassed, seems AP is going over Aruban heads ….

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:32 am
It’s so lovely to see all these experts on the island here.

[b]LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:33 am [/b]
She’s Been seen alive 3 to four days ago in San Nicolaas

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:34 am
Mmphmm, about 19 miles, I think

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:34 am
Locals saying somethings happening i n Canashito

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:35 am
No they don’t feel bypassed but the fact that someone is stating something that is not true

Dee on June 11th, 2005 1:35 am
I don’t know what to believe. CNN TV reporter in Aruba is reporting that there was a confession or statement of “something bad has happend”. They have updates every 10 minutes.
What time is it now in Aruba?

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 1:36 am
CNN still reporting that an official very high in Aruba is telling them that there is a confession and that he will lead them to the body.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:36 am
Nothing found at Canashito

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:37 am
Dompig (surinamer) , Van der Straten (Dutch) bringing down Aruba

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:37 am
There are alot of people there because someone said that they felt fibrations over there
which in my perspective it ain’t far fedged since it was known to be caves where indians use to live in ealy 1800

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:37 am
1:37 am

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:38 am
Police top calling Top 95.1, family dont want everybody on the road

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:39 am
Dompig said he didn’t admit to saying that these statements are true

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:40 am
Family was promised by PM discretion.

just another guy on June 11th, 2005 1:41 am
wait im confused, they said “something bad happened to her” does that mean, she’s deceased? or still they cant confirm?[/i

Teo on June 11th, 2005 1:41 am …http://www.arubadag.com/=Teo
You can acces all radiostations from Aruba on http://www.arubadag.com
Though even CNN and other US newsmedia brought it , officialy it is not confirmed by local authorithies in Aruba.
Arubagirl and others are just writing down what they hear on their local stations.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:41 am
as far as information go
it is still believed she is alive

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:41 am
We have time difference with US when you your time change.

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:42 am
Radio is calling off the dogs, but still between the lines showing that there is development

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:43 am
Obviously I don’t know my island… sorry for the wrong info on Canashito location.

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:43 am
At 10.30 already screams and tears fell at HI by NH family, CNN an Fox on site

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:45 am
Police is trying to keep away media, but the story is a goer

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:45 am
At 10.30 the mom started crying in Holiday Inn.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:45 am
now there are a lot of things going around
some local people think that the information that ain’t confirmed by police officials are true, some don’t

Dee on June 11th, 2005 1:45 am
Leila…where are u reading this info?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:46 am
LISTENING ON THE RADIO

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:47 am
now it’s a free for all on the radio for anyone to call in and say something

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:47 am  
AP and CNN got higher clearance than ARuba PM

Tom on June 11th, 2005 1:48 am
What is the station number?
Tom

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:48 am
The radio station is so unbelievably pissed off.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:49 am
(00297) 5855555

Leila on June 11th, 2005 1:49 am
PM confirms information is for sale. Local media obviously cannot match the big media bids

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:49 am
they are saying that some footage are being passed or reported on other channels that heven’t been rectify
some us channels say that her body has been found
which there is no info on that

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:49 am
Yeah, no kidding Leila. Heads are going to be put on the chopping block.

donna on June 11th, 2005 1:51 am
I am so lost as to what is going on at this point

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:52 am
Donna, you’re not the only one.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:53 am
Why do you guys say it’s van der Sloot and not the other two guys? I’m just curious.

friend of mickey john on June 11th, 2005 1:55 am
arubian girl
where is the pet cemetary in relation to the search right now?

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 1:57 am
probably looking at all posible sight again these are locals and news crues
looking at diffrent sites

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 1:57 am
They’re not saying anything about the Pet cemetary. At least not on the radio station

Whitney on June 11th, 2005 1:59 am
Arubagirl: that makes sense how CNN got the first breaking news on this, then FoxNews…I think that was the pecking order when they broke the news about the first arrests, too.

K Mak on June 11th, 2005 1:59 am
I think it’s Joran because he was the one advertising himself as a partier on every site possible, he’s the one that befriended the group, he’s the one that almost got in a fight with one of the group that night, and admittedly has an “anger problem” and he’s the one they all (all three) maintain “got intimate” with her that night. I don’t know, it’s just a wild guess.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:00 am
I will admit that the impression that locals have is that this specific girl must be from from rich and/or powerful family, since the U.S. Pres. called the PM (PM said so). Also, the FBI reacted within 24 hours, which I don’t think they even do in the States.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:04 am
Ok people going back these are all speculations that are not confirmed
And to this point No cop on this island is stating this is true
Besides other that this soposed confetion if this is true ant the case
there is no evidence to point to nothing
Nothing from running away trough kidnapping to death or murder

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:04 am
I have no issues with Natalee’s family. However, the people on the boards have been infuriatingly self-righteous about the cops here, while most of them have probably never been here for long periods of time.

K Mak on June 11th, 2005 2:06 am
Arubagirl, if it had been your daughter, would you have been happy with the way the police handled the case?

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:07 am
US are rectifying the news

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:07 am
Clarification: Not ALL the people have been posing as experts. It’s just the ones that have, are very annoying

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:08 am
Its all polical !! Aruban governement has been overrided by the police, police left 3 on the street for 11 days. They knew they did it from the beginneing

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:08 am
That’s USA TODAY, saying that no confession has happened. According to the radio station, that is, I haven’t been to the site

[b]arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:08 am [/b]
Empty big plastic bag found at Canashito.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:09 am
they say there are new information, that she is alive, one reporter says that there are more people involved that just these 3 boys, and even think family may have something to do with this
this is a reporters info (or Opinion)

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:09 am
Aruban police is governed by other elements

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:09 am
But I don’t if that means anything. And again, this is the local radio station.

Jay on June 11th, 2005 2:10 am
With all this news coming out, I’m reminded of a post from earlier today, that this Joren Vanderslooth updated his personal site 3 days ago…How do you kill someone, or even if he didn’t interntionally kill someone, how can you be one of the three people in the world that knows what happened to this girl, and sit at home and update your personal site?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:10 am
Yeah, like an incompetent Minister of Justice (hopefully nobody is MEP here)

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:11 am
USA TODAY has the AP story … linked to the ABC version above.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:11 am
that’s why she said, REPORTER’s Opinion. Not saying that the reporter isn’t an idiot.

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:12 am
No offence taken

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:12 am
What is MEP arubagirl?

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:12 am
Then I think you can turn off the radio down there. Seems their reporting is about as spot on as your police departments.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:14 am
Hey Jim
Well its opinion of a local reporter
and not mine yet i will have to say look at the case of the girl that went missing for 7 years had a fight with her mother and left without being heard from again after 7 years working at a sam’s

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:14 am
MEP, Ruling party of Aruba, till next eleciont in sep this year

Courtney on June 11th, 2005 2:14 am
If you’re going to sit behind your computer screen and make snide remarks and be rude, then honestly - there is no reason to be here. Everyone is concerned, and wants an update on the information, and these people are being kind enough to report to us what is going on over the airwaves in Aruba.
Unless you have something with substance to add, give it a rest.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:15 am
Thanks, guys.

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:16 am
Tbanks Aruba Girl..
Next time down we will take you and Local Girl out for a nice dinner..
Tom and Red

Gabriel Leo on June 11th, 2005 2:16 am
News going around on the island
Local media has contacted “live” on the air authorities, Prime Minister and other involved sources if the story, which again International media has published without the Aruba Media, Public even knows. Everyone with common sens knows that the first to find out are the local media. This left everyone on the island in shocked and therefor the local media started looking for confirmation which every top officials strongly denies. The Prime minister and Minister of Justice WHO ARE ALWAYS the first to receive any news said on the air ” Live” on the local media that the stories are not true and he has no information of any new developments.
Everyone denies that she is dead and that they are looking for her at this moment is not true.
The Ascioated press has started to change their news from found dead, or that they are looking for her remains to “bad things happening” or “bad things happened.
It’s 2 ‘o clock in the morning now and there will be no official statement until tomorrow. This is what’s going on now. Every top oficials on the island denies the story that has been published bij CNN and the AP.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:17 am
Heh, I’ll take you up on it 

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:17 am
Jim, FYI Police department has MISLED everybody

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:18 am
Where is the Biological Father?
Money talks, or again prestige and position
FBI doesn’t come here with 24 hours for just a missing person
Hasn’t happen before

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:19 am

Arubagirl, don’t go out with strangers …

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:19 am
I respectfully disagree with Gabriel, what I heard was that no one confirmed the story, or that no one was able to confirm the story. This is as far as police officials go.

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:19 am
Closing Radio!!!!

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:20 am
Leila, I’ll take local and gabriel along… they’ll protect me. Right guys?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:21 am
Yup, radiostation signing off.

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:21 am
Broadcasting Radio has stopped,

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:22 am
CNN is sticking strong to their story. I hope it isn’t true, but CNN doesn’t typically put up stories without a very good source. I’d have to say that they are the most careful of the mainstream media outlets in the states.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:22 am
yup they’re closing the radio info at this time
as for aruba girl; doesn’t go with strangers we are friends as for one of us enter somens car with stranger we would either drag the one out of the car or hit whom ever they are going with to let her go
Friends don’t let friends go with stranger no matter what they say intoxicated or not

NoDumbBunny on June 11th, 2005 2:22 am
Local? Her bio father is from Mississippi and is supposedly down there. He was on the Early Show on CBS Friday morning.
Her stepdaddy is a manager for Phoenix Metals - a subsidiary of Reliance Steel who also own: Allegheny Steel Distributors, Inc., Aluminum and Stainless, Inc., American Metals Corporation, American Steel, L.L.C., AMI Metals, Inc., CCC Steel, Inc., Central Plains Steel Co., Chatham Steel Corporation, Durrett Sheppard Steel Co., Inc., Liebovich Bros., Inc., Lusk Metals, Pacific Metal Company, PDM Steel Service Centers, Inc., Precision Strip, Inc., RSAC Management Corp., Service Steel Aerospace Corp., Siskin Steel & Supply Company, Inc., Toma Metals, Inc., Valex Corp. and Viking Materials, Inc. This was taken from Reliance Steels SEC Annual Filing.
BIG company with BIG connections.
Make sense?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:24 am
Yeah, well, Jim. I’m not saying it isn’t true for God’s sake. I don’t think CNN would mess around with something like this. I’m just trying to relay what’s going on here. Believe me, EVERYONE wants this thing to be solved.

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:24 am
Arubagirl - After all this, we are not strangers. .

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:25 am
THANK YOU, Bunny. Finally I get the connections.

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am
I truly hope its not true, But there have been times CNN has been wrong. Being in the legal industry I can vouch for that.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am 
Really, Red? In the States or here?

Leila on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am
It is solved. U think its possible to dig up NH in broad daylight? ?? If u from here you know that everybody will be looking, it wil be one big show. Everybody on the island will go and look. They have to do it NOW

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am

Is all the local media denying what was reported? The PM was mad but was that because the family did not know first or because the news was false?

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am
While I do believe that money carries its weight, I remember HUGE coverage of Jessica Lunsford and her family is far from being well-off. Some stories just grip our hearts. This was one of them. And I think that FBI usually gets involved in abductions that cross state lines as far as in the US. This case was a case of a missing American and a very “America-friendly” country. I really do not believe this was all about social status.

Amy on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am
From what I understand, the authorities arrested the two security guards in order to ‘distract’ the other boys. Now, there is always a chance that this is false info. but it was said that during this time the police/FBI were able to tap the boys phones, etc…in order to gain more information. It sounds to me that they know what they are doing in Aruba (even though it stinks for the arrested security guards)

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am
Everyone wants to know if it’s true or not
local authorities say they haven’t said this

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:26 am

No problem aruba, and sorry if I offended you. I was trying to explain that our media is much different. They play dirty and will pay what it takes to bribe someone for a story. Families finding out about loved ones through the media is common here. Sometimes they move faster than the law enforcement can.

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:27 am
Jim
Yep CNN is tight,, just ask Eason Jordon.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:27 am
Oh, by the way, the caves at Canashito are pretty hard to reach. If they’re searching for these in the dark, it’s very dangerous. I think I’ve heard that you can only reach the caves by rapelling, but I may be wrong about this last part.

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:28 am
In Aruba, My family started bringing me to Aruba when I was 5. Lived and worked on Aruba for a while.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:28 am
Hycyanscience say the following : Aruban Radio Report: Searching Canashito River For Natalee Holloway(via Riehl World View)
there is no canashito River
There isn’t any rivers in aruba

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:28 am
Jim
Your No probelm post to Aruba is DEAD ON THOUGH!

NoDumbBunny on June 11th, 2005 2:30 am
dragonfly: This is a heart gripping story, no doubt!!! It has had extra meaning for me - being from AL and having a child graduate from HS this year, too…..I am absolutely not saying that is doesn’t deserve the coverage.
I just was answering Local’s question about how/why the FBI or the President calling the PM may have happened.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:30 am
Who is Eason Jordan?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:31 am
Canashito RIVER?!?!!?!?! What in the HELL?!

Jay on June 11th, 2005 2:32 am
With all these reports being corrected that there was no confession but that something bad happened, is it at all possible that she was abducted while with these 3 guys and they have been afraid to say anything for fear of being suspected.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:33 am
sorry this girl doesn’t like to read much
aruba nan a skibi na un site cu nan tawata busca den canashito river manera cu tin uno na aruba

NoDumbBunny on June 11th, 2005 2:33 am
CNN News chief who resigned in February over some controversy over reporting about the war in Iraq….

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:33 am
Local, maybe they mean the Rooi di Canashito? Does Canashito have a rooi? A ‘rooi’ is a dry streambed that is quite common on the island.

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 2:33 am
FOX news has been retracting this confession for an hour.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:34 am
sorry this girl doesn’t like to read much
aruba nan a skibi na un site cu nan tawata busca den canashito river manera cu tin uno na aruba

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:34 am
Fox news reporting on TV “No confession made in Natalee Holloways murder”
Abraham Jones will be released tomorrow

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:34 am
One of the security guards is going to be released tomorrow morning.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:35 am
no the site said river, there aren’t any rivers in aruba

m wood on June 11th, 2005 2:36 am
local
Hycyanscience indicates that their source is scared monkey. See the copy/paste from arubagirl and yourself.
Aruba Girl
According to the prime minister the fam. didn’t know this until they turned on CNN. The radio stations are also reporting that cops are heading to recover the remains. First it was lighthouse, then it was Bubali Plas (shallow lake), now it’s Canashito, the rock quarry.
Aruba Girl
Police Commisionary Dompig denies that he confirmed the news. He said to the AP that he could not confirm the news.
He told the local radio station that he could not confirm the news.
Local Female
The Sir Dompifg of police, which is named by acosiated press has denied to other local medias that this is the case And is calling associated press to retract his name.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:36 am
Oh, how do you know this, frankdags, if you can reveal your info, of course.

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:37 am
Deputy Chief has retracted what he initially said that there was a confession according to Fox

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:37 am
Yeah, but do you see the word RIVER anywhere in there?

Red on June 11th, 2005 2:37 am
Reports of a search for a body is false as well according to FOX NEWS

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:38 am
Fox News is reporting that one of the security guard will be released tomorrow morning.
My guess is that the forensic evidence from the cars came back today. They probably pressured the kid with the evidence, and possibly some other stuff they gathered, and he had no choice but to confess.
Fox News is doing a live report and here is the reporters opinion. It seems as though the story of a confession is true. The problem is that it was a leak, and the Aruban officials are very upset as it broke a promise to the family. They are now retracting it till things get sorted out. He reported the family was upset and taken to a police station, which means there is activity tonight. He also stated that there were signs of police activity at a location, but it was not confirmed.
I think we will have a body and confession tomorrow.

m wood on June 11th, 2005 2:38 am
no i think someone added to your statement at another site

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:39 am
there isn’t river anywhere

Maemae on June 11th, 2005 2:39 am
Arubagirl, have you heard anything from locals that you think may be true about the location of a body or crime scene, etc?

Jay on June 11th, 2005 2:39 am
Wait a second…no confession, but now they’re going to let the security guards go? Sounds to me like Prime Minister wants to be able to tell the family he did not know the information was released, so he’s doing all he can to put the worms back in the can

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:39 am
From Fox News Channel.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:40 am
Mae, you won’t believe the zillion theories that have been floating around. Everything from a hired hit to runway teen and all that could be in between.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:41 am
nope till now they are still saying it ain’t true as far as i know
even police scanners are pretty silent

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:41 am
There is no Confesssion as of yet.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:42 am
Yeah, sorry about that frankdags, don’t get fox channel at my house.

Tom on June 11th, 2005 2:42 am
FOX NEWS SCROLL : NO CONFESSION MADE IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY MURDER!!!
Abraham Jones will be released tomorow !
Reports of a search for a body are false.
!!!Tom Opinion!!! Rumors of CNN annoying Aruban officials may be true. I wonder if CNN was set up on this? !!!Tom Opinion!!!!

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:43 am
well the stories of the boys are what got them arrested in the first place wich was pretty far fedged from a guy black in a black pants and black t-shirt with a radio in his hand
these security guars wear white uniform shirt and black pants

Courtney on June 11th, 2005 2:43 am
The thing about this is… it’s 2:45AM. Most people in the US are sleeping right now, and will never know about this confession, no confession, blah blah blah… and tomorrow people will wake up and either this will go away by then and they will go back to saying “We are still holding out hope” or they will be able to say they found her dead or alive…

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:43 am
I’m thinking that she’s dead, but a part of me doesn’t want to believe it. But if CNN broke it withought worrying about the fam. daaaaaaamn. That’s cold. I thought that usually dead people aren’t revealed until the families are contacted, etc. At least that’s what I hear about the Iraqi casualties.

Tiptoes on June 11th, 2005 2:44 am
Fox and CNN just confirmed. Confessions are true

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:45 am
Tom, if that happened, I will laugh very loudly. I hope that’s what happened.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:48 am
I think tricking CNN into putting up a story is the lowest thing anyone could do. Imagine all her friends, family, etc that would see that story.
Arubagirl, it’s not just CNN that is cold, they all do it. If the story brings ratings, they don’t care who it hurts. So you ask if CNN is cold enough to do something like that, yes.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:49 am
well we only see cnn
foxnews you need satilite dish

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:50 am
Bottom line. From my experiences and working with prior investigators I trust that the Aruba police along with the FBI will figure out in a sensible way how to advise NH’S Family the truth. I don’t think by back-stabbing Aruba and everyone else in between is going to solve anything. Lets not forget, that this could be anyones daughter.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:51 am
Good point

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 2:52 am
I am watching fox…..they have not confirmed that the confession story is true

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 2:52 am
I’m still not seeing any retraction from CNN and everything else I see quotes the whole “something bad happened” and still says LE are being led to a crime scene. Still sounds to me like CNN was right from the beginning. I wish that weren’t true, but it looks that way.

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 2:52 am
For the record, Fox news has stated that No Confession has been made. Therefore, Fox never recanted that a Confession was made.

Tiptoes on June 11th, 2005 2:53 am
CNN interrupted it’s scheduled programing 6 min ago to announce confession and FoxNews is running the marqee. No one is retracting the confession.

Jerry on June 11th, 2005 2:53 am
What is the punishment for murder in Aruba?

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 2:54 am
I don’t like fox news, but last night they were the only one to have a live feed going all night long from aruba. I find them to be most accurate on some stories…….unless it deals with politics. Then i find them way biased!

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:55 am
Depends on the crime. The most I’ve ever seen someone get was 20 years. For hiring someone to kill their sister

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:55 am
i am not sure
something of 20 to life i think

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:57 am
Local, I’ve never heard anyone getting life here. I think Nazi murders and the like have gotten life. Of course, It’s 3 am, and my brain isn’t in its top condition.

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 2:58 am
Fox is Not running the news that she is DEAD and that the kid confessed on the ticker……..cnn is and at 1:04 am fox did in fact come out and say that the info was to be retacted

Jim on June 11th, 2005 2:58 am
He’s 17, so he might not even be tried as an adult. He could get a few years and that’s it. If anyone from Aruba has info on how they treat crimes by minors, it would informative. The reports in the US have said that their punishments are relaxed compared to ours.
CNN is the one that broke the story, and they haven’t budged. I’m guessing everyone is copying CNN and that people are just a little scared to fully admit it. I’m assuming CNN has a stong source and not backing down.
I also have another question. I know in the US you aren’t supposed to list minors names. Does this not take place in other countries, or is our media not required to abide by those restrictions out of the country?

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 2:58 am
But for this case, they’re going to throw the book at them.
I know that the Dutch Kingdom (=Aruba) has an extradition treaty with the U.S., but I’m fairly show that that only deals with crimes perpetrated on American soil.

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 2:59 am
Abogado lejue segunmi a bisa esey dra

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 3:00 am
On the name issue, I think it was CNN that first ran the names, and the local media was once again pissed, because the cops wouldn’t release the names to them, and yet it was all over U.S. news. Usually we don’t get this much detail about the names. It’s usually initials or first name and last name initial.

[b]arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 3:01 am [/b]
The lawyer for one of the Sec. Guards said that 20 to life was max. Ch3

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 3:01 am
Top of the hour news on CNN still that one of the young men confessed. Absolutely no retraction by them.

Rick on June 11th, 2005 3:02 am
No! FOX isn’t reporting “NO” confession… that’s just a phrase that was on their screen, not the whole story:
FOX’s reporter in Aruba said that the Holloway family was taken to the police station late tonight and was in tears following. That the police higher-ups were locked down in meetings and that a confession was made.
He went on to say that others in the police dept and the PM are denying that a confession was made. For what it’s worth, as of this message, CNN is still sticking to the story….
FOX’s reporter theorizes that the confession was made and was reported to Natalee’s family, but that the government made a promise to the family to hold that information for a short time. It could also be a ploy to keep media away from the search for the body tonight or tomorrow.
It was also reported that Joran was not in his cell and that he was leading police to the body…

Jay on June 11th, 2005 3:02 am
the cnn report is a replay, they keep showing the same thing they’ve shown

arubian person on June 11th, 2005 3:03 am
According to a call from a taxi driver to the station TOP FM from aruba the new is true..
The Taxi driver was present at the Holiday Hotel when the family was informed…

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 3:04 am
People good night i am signing off
Good luck
Hope she still alive

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 3:04 am
Jim, I’m very emphatically telling you that no one is getting of this. Not out of this specific crime. I’m not saying that corruption never happens on the island, but I’m telling you that in this specific case, they’re going to ask for the maximum, and the older two are going to get it. As for the minor, I have NO idea how they are going to deal with his case.

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 3:04 am
One more thing if he had internet conversations with NH yes he can be extradited to the US.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 3:06 am
On what grounds, frankdaq?

Jay on June 11th, 2005 3:06 am
oooo, msnbc is about to interview vandersluts mom in a few minutes

frankdags on June 11th, 2005 3:08 am
There is a Highly regarded source that prior to the trip internet conversations were indeed held between some of the students prior to their arrival. Good night all.

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 3:08 am
I think the story that CNN broke was true. I agree that they probably did not expect it to hit so fast and furiously and expected the family would have time to get in contact with family and friends in US before TV and internet were flooded with the news. It’s the middle of the night. I think then they were trying to close the can of worms, but it was a little late for that. Maybe also protecting a crime scene. But, I do believe the information was correct. Someone messed up by informing CNN when they did, not giving the family time, or maybe CNN agreed to sit on it for a little while and didn’t.

Jim on June 11th, 2005 3:09 am
The Internet conversations was not a crime, therefore extradition is not possible. It is where the crime took place.

arubagirl on June 11th, 2005 3:09 am
Guys, I’m signing off, nursing a flu bug here. Hope that she’s alive, but I have little hope. It’s been a pleasure.

Linda on June 11th, 2005 3:09 am
Before I came to work tonight, Fox News had a video(at 9:45PM DST) showing Joran’s mother in the lobby of the police station–Fox wasn’t sure whether she was there to see her son or a detective but something was happening. It must have something to do with the press releases later.
I’ve been to Aruba twice and going back in October–I love the island–always had a grat time with no problems–All the locals we encountered were very friendly and accommodating.
We,ve travelled all over the entire island–there are many places her body could have been placed.
What a shame–by the way–for those wondering about Natalee’s biol. father–I believe he a prestigeous person–knows Pres. Bush and if you look up Holloway on the internet–you will see the name goes way back in the prestige and money line

LocalFemale on June 11th, 2005 3:10 am
Ps Us cannot ask for them to be extridited but Aruba can offer to send them there
being it a big media case. but Us cannot ask for that since it happend on Aruba grounds and not us

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 3:10 am
I am watching fox, i heard the reporter……i am stating what the ticker says. cnn is not live ,fox is…..that was my point and at one point fox said that aruban officials were retracting that story and sending” mixed signals”…..that happened before the live report. Do people get on this site to get info or to be right??? I came for info!

Red on June 11th, 2005 3:11 am
Good night Aruba Girl, get well.

Jay on June 11th, 2005 3:11 am 
MSNBC is the best station to be watching. they’re live and about to talk to van der sloots mother

Rick on June 11th, 2005 3:16 am
Jessie - Yes, several government and police sources are ‘retracting’ but the FOX reporter and CNN still claim that it was stated earlier that a confession was made.
I think the backpedaling is not on the part of the person reporting the confession, but the govt either protecting the family or crime scene.
So a confession was made - and reported by AP and CNN and FOX - and some people are claiming it wasn’t..

dragonfly on June 11th, 2005 3:18 am
The interviews with the mother are not live on msnbc, but the latest news before the interview was that “some sort of confession” was made but no confirmation that she is dead as of yet and no search for body as of yet.

jessibobessy on June 11th, 2005 3:21 am
okay, rick, but only cnn is saying that she is dead and it sucks that her family had to hear that in such a manner. msnbc even says some sort of a confession was made and i am not argueing that……all i am saying is that it is not “confirmed” that she is dead and he confessed to murder.

arubian person on June 11th, 2005 3:24 am
There is a rumour going around that she did died from an overdose and was hastily buried…
However we have to wait in the forensics after the body is found…
This might be the best scenario for thes boys ,however if there were directly involved
in murder then they can be extridited to US via the Dutch.
In this case I the dead penalty will not be enough for all the damage that was done on Aruba reputation in the world

Nate on June 11th, 2005 3:26 am
Where’d you hear the rumor?

Gabriel Leo on June 11th, 2005 3:26 am
I have been reading the comments and some people want to know what’s the law here
This is the law:
One who takes the life of a human beeing gets a max of 15 years (in Dutch law terms this is called doodslag). In this situation his intention were to murder but was not planning to do so.
Murder (”Moord”) Gets 20 years to life in jail. This is called premeditated murder. The premeditation has to be proven that before he is judged on these term. e.g. one has been planning for days to murder someone. Was following the victim, bought weapons, had and escape plan etc.
One who is murdered as a result of abuse e.g. was in fight and the attacker atacked the victim until he or she passed away gets a max of 12 years (”Levensberoving op verzoek”)
Those who were involved in the acts get a punishment somewhere from 3 years up to 12 years depending on the role the had with the acts.
A minor gets a low jail sentence but can be tried as an adult if there is enough proof of such.
Aruba is a part of the Ducth Kindom and therefor has the same Law as the Netherlands on Criminal grounds. This counts for Aruba, the Netherlands Antilles and The Netherlands.
On another note: Nothing is confirmed, there are so many rumors, international media is changing their stories and the local media says that nothing is confirmed and authorities deny giving such info to the international press.
I am confidend that tomorrow this entire case wil come to and end. so until than. Everyone hold on.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2008, 02:13:51 AM »

wow, good play-by-play,
haven't read that page in a looong time ...
thanks for posting it

wonder if the radio station pulled the plug voluntarily,
or ...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »

wow, good play-by-play,
haven't read that page in a looong time ...
thanks for posting it

wonder if the radio station pulled the plug voluntarily,
or ...

Or...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2008, 09:48:27 AM »

Great thread Finngirl.

Thanks for the good read.  I was up all night .

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.