March 28, 2024, 05:27:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 131162 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 09, 2006, 08:39:56 AM »

You all know the rules

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 11:53:59 AM »

jumped in.....gonna call Mr. Whyte about that cat....grrr!!!!  If they don't let him adopt him I will write the newspaper...I am afraid he might already b gone!  Crying or Very sad

At least Mikey can pinpoint him to the cat.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 11:55:54 AM »

Lisa from St. Louis (sorry lost your nic in the thread change) wrote:
if there is "some" truth in every story..could she have hit her head on Joran's pool? In order to hear monkey screech would they have had to have been outside? So she hits her head while swimming...but not at beach!! Where are you going to hit your head at a beach?

There are small cove type beaches in that area, so there would be rocks along the edges....I'll grab a photo example and post in a sec...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

Doesn't it Pizz you off to know that, while we discuss Natalee,  Paul and Joran are watching the World Cup?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 11:57:19 AM »

Hammer would be good.

Sleuth, I remember you early on, thinking right.  At the time, I went to Aruba travel sites (ones that someone taking a trip would look at for ideas).  I noticed the mention of "nocturnal nurse sharks" at DePalm Island.  Just noticed that area is by the caves to the south.  How did the statement about Natalee wanting to see sharks get started??  Maybe she had read about the cute nocturnal nurse sharks on line before the trip and brought it up.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 11:58:39 AM »

I believe you got a point with the cell phone, Klaas...

Still have headache...when I see Nat's pic I hear in my mind, "You've abandoned me"....

I pray back to her that I haven't.  I am anxiously waiting for news just like all of you.

I had a dream last night about a plane crash that happened while I was looking at it and then I saw today on the headlines about the plane crash in Russia was it?  I dread plane crash dreams because to me that means I will have a terrible day.  Hope not and that it was a deja vu.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
jumped in.....gonna call Mr. Whyte about that cat....grrr!!!!  If they don't let him adopt him I will write the newspaper...I am afraid he might already b gone!  Crying or Very sad

I don't understand why they won't let you at least put a hold on the cat??
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 12:01:57 PM »

Or the Tour de France.  

what is the distance from the monkey cage to the pool?  Not far I guess.  Perhaps she was at that residence and not the VDS's.

The pool story started IMO when they were getting their stories together.  Meeting point.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 12:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Doesn't it Pizz you off to know that, while we discuss Natalee,  Paul and Joran are watching the World Cup?

Yes it does.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »

I don't think Natalee wanted to see the "big house" or "sharks" or wanted to have sex with the "exchange student" from Holland.  She wanted to go back to her hotel with the Dutch kid who was also staying at the hotel.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have on numerous times tossed around the idea that they turned right on LGSmith and went towards the Spanish Lagoon or Lorenzo's, but I never see anything to substantiate it. Thus my opinion, based on what I've see thus far, goes along with Klaasend that they first went to the VDS residence and then on from there. The big question in my mind is did they just swing by there and then go on toward Koens or a beach, or did they stay at the VDS residence.

I'm outraged that the VDS compound was not fully searched, because I firmly believe there was evidence there - whether it be from when they first went there or evidence that was 'brought back'.

Why did it take so long for Paulus to come out that night that Beth, Jug, etc were there?

Can I asl a question? Why do we keep trying to fit the lighthouse into the picture that night? If 3am Natalee makes a call from Joran's house, and he is on computer until 3:30, and Deepak cleaning his car at 4am...where is the time to go to lighthouse?  4am? maybe? But it is conceivable also that they did not dispose of her body until the following night and the body was still at VS property. Didn't Beth say she felt in her gut Natalee was there at the house that night?  And you know...if police came pounding at my door at 3am...I would not stand in the street for all the neighbors to see...I would invite them into my house to get them OFF of the street!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2006, 12:06:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I don't understand why they won't let you at least put a hold on the cat??

Because it is a kitten.  They don't hold kittens so it is first come first serve basis.  If the cat was an adult they would've let me put a "HOLD" on him; let me pay a fee or the whole thing then I could get him when they verify KC's history with the vet.  I know, I was fuming!!!!!

I was able to put a hold on an adult cat; but because they don't test for leukemia the cat died with me.  Mr. Whyte wanted to make sure he could get there at noon when they open up to get O'Douls for me.  Funny thing, Jewel was the name of my cat.  The girls at the shelter were shocked at the name similarity and the resemblance.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2006, 12:06:57 PM »

Or the Tour de France.  
what is the distance from the monkey cage to the pool?  Not far I guess.  Perhaps she was at that residence and not the VDS's.
The pool story started IMO when they were getting their stories together.  Meeting point.

Sometimes, when your neighbour is going to be away for a while, you are asked to watch their property, feed their animals, etc. The VDS might have had the key to Mico's owners house and Joran used it.

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2006, 12:08:45 PM »

As I understand, that house was searched right?  I hope so! Rolling Eyes

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2006, 12:10:29 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I don't think Natalee wanted to see the "big house" or "sharks" or wanted to have sex with the "exchange student" from Holland.  She wanted to go back to her hotel with the Dutch kid who was also staying at the hotel.

The VDS house doesn't look like a big house.  They looks like a bunch of shacks on one piece of property.  From the overhead picture of that property it doesn't even look clean.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 12:11:36 PM »

Did they ever use a "scent" dog, or just a cadaver dog??

I know TES searched the neighbor's yard...but don't know which neighbor for sure...I think the monkey one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 12:12:46 PM »

Or the Tour de France.  

Whytegirl - good point.  It's been said the neighbors that owned the monkey were out of town.  Who was feeding the monkey?  Did the Sloot's have a key to the neighbors home?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Did they ever use a "scent" dog, or just a cadaver dog??

I know TES searched the neighbor's yard...but don't know which neighbor for sure...I think the monkey one.

It was the monkey one and Red was there while it was searched.  He can answer any questions about it.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 12:17:35 PM »

Where's Red and Tom?

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »

Klaas

Is the big long building the garage or the house??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.