April 25, 2024, 08:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #491 7/10/2006  (Read 147655 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 11, 2006, 07:55:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Well it's a start to try and crack down on the on-line gambling... at least they are thinking.... and it will put a dent in the revenues, I hope!

I agree it's a start!  But, we can't let off the gas pedal just yet...

Oh no ... not at all!  But at least they are feeling the beginning of the edge of boycott... with the ritz.... and now the on-line gambling...

Hopefully next, they'll start to crackdown on rape and murder on the island of Aruba!   Rolling Eyes

OK, heading out now.  As much as I love work, I do have a homelife to attend to.  See you all later (on the night shift)...Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 11, 2006, 07:55:38 PM »

I also think she is on land somewhere... they tried so hard to make it look like she was in the water...

and maybe it's all because Red was down there digging with Dave, but I still say there was a reason that they kept doing stuff to the landfill... the fires, filling in the holes that were dug, and the fact that julia laughed so hard at them digging....

Yep, dumpster to landfill have always been my thoughts on that subject.

It's the modern day body disposal method.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 11, 2006, 07:56:08 PM »

BonDia   July 11, 2006
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/11/A-11-07-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/11/B-11-07-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/July/11/C-11-07-2006.pdf

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 11, 2006, 07:56:36 PM »

I also think she is on land somewhere... they tried so hard to make it look like she was in the water...

and maybe it's all because Red was down there digging with Dave, but I still say there was a reason that they kept doing stuff to the landfill... the fires, filling in the holes that were dug, and the fact that julia laughed so hard at them digging....

Wait...what do you mean she laughed at them digging? That woman's EVIL...even more so then the ex-wife!!  And, that's saying alot!!  Wink
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 11, 2006, 07:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Wait...what do you mean she laughed at them digging? That woman's EVIL...even more so then the ex-wife!!  And, that's saying alot!!  Wink

oooo, lets not get into those x's that are not strokes!

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 11, 2006, 07:59:32 PM »

sorry strikes

Existence is futile.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 11, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I think dumspter is the second most likely disposal method after the ocean.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2006, 08:07:04 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey bean !

I liked Antigua much better than Aruba anyway  Laughing

Heh None!  Good to see your smiling face.  Hugs to you and hubs.

Laughing

Mega hugs back to my bean !!!!!  Very Happy

Peaches gave me some much-needed pep talks via IM today, since I couldn't nag Klaas today  Laughing and Sunny said I need to get over being a drag with the sickroom here, so I'm taking her advice!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   I know what you are saying but I think others may not Wink   I was not being mean to NONE... Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: July 11, 2006, 08:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Carnut"

I think dumspter is the second most likely disposal method after the ocean.

Bet dear ole Scott Peterson might disagree with ya on that one.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 11, 2006, 08:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Daaaayum!

I wish I knew what 'words' were allowed!

hhe hee hee...it depends on whether Klaas and/or Lala's are around Wink j/k....damn is OK..... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 11, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »

I hope I'm not going to stir to pot too much by posting this because I have to leave for a bit..

THE LANDFILL

I'm guess I'm just dumb but when they knew the HI story was a lie or at least when they detained the boys on June 9th why in the blue blazes did they not direct the dump to start using a different area and close off the latest dump area? Even if there were NO reports of unusual activity at the dump?

Going from memory.. but there was Lot of crap that happened and did not happen related to the land fill.  The question is WHY?

JMO of course...  and sorry to post and run... but maybe something we could look back into

SeeeeYaaaByeeee

Just one of those nights and for no particular reason came to mind
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/9279/wayward.mid

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 11, 2006, 08:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   I know what you are saying but I think others may not Wink   I was not being mean to NONE... Shocked

HI Monkeys
We all know that none of us would be mean to None. I think we are all saying that we do not want her to neglect her Hubby but she also need to have some time to think of something else. Plus it gives her something else to talk to hubby about. I hope he is doing well. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 11, 2006, 08:24:09 PM »

I need to go pick up dinner in a minute.  You guys want me to switch the thread early or let it ride?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 11, 2006, 08:26:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I need to go pick up dinner in a minute.  You guys want me to switch the thread early or let it ride?

No answer must mean you guys don't care one way or the other.  I'm going to switch the thread now then.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 11, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

HI Monkeys
We all know that none of us would be mean to None. I think we are all saying that we do not want her to neglect her Hubby but she also need to have some time to think of something else. Plus it gives her something else to talk to hubby about. I hope he is doing well. JMHO

Sam

Sam, I worte another paragraph or two.  Yuk.  I think now I know where I am going, just need the time to write creatively.  I'm getting there.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 11, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »

Please move to LCD# 492

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=69

Sorry about the early change of threads.  Be back in a bit.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 11, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

Jump, Klaas, jump.  I am going with you. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 11, 2006, 08:29:32 PM »

GET READY FOR EARLY THREAD CHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.