March 28, 2024, 02:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 131128 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2006, 01:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Here is a link to Trip Advisor : Ashley79 was the one who was providing the info:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k158081-Aruba-Aruba.html

Thanks Kat_Gram:

ashley79

Posted on: 1:37 pm, May 31, 2005   Report inappropriate post
Just wanted to warn everyone:
My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2006, 01:54:18 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Easy wrote: Joran killed Natalee. Paulus disposed of the body. Kalpoes were warned to keep quiet, or pay the price.
I agree - that's why Joran was away from the house most of the day on Monday, May 30th while Paul worked out the details and then called the Kalpoes and Joran to come to Montanja19 to learn law lesson 101 around the pool.

I think that is basically it, but what happened afterward is the true mystery.

Yup.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2006, 01:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
JORAN'S SUMMER JOB  Laughing  Laughing

lol lol lol  Talk about your biggie size!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2006, 01:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Does Paul have a job?

Paulus?  YES he works for the same Law firm now as Joran's lawyer Carlos.

A total dishonor to the Bar. Rolling Eyes

That depends on which bar.  He looks like a drunk.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2006, 01:55:29 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
what do you think guys...

I just keep going back to where the most 'evidence" (what little is left) points to...and I think I have to conclude the following...

2:30ish at the pond area
1) gardner reliable witness and passed polygraph
2) it court records phone call was made by Joran about that time and the triangulation of call puts him in that area.

makes alot of sense to me too...if she passes out at lighthouse...they start to take her back to her hotel but stop there to take advantage of her. I am starting to think this is the scene of most of the crime!!

She hits her head struggling to get out of the car as she is coming to.

3:00ish they are back at Joran's

1) again court records according to David Koch shows another call from Joran's cell and now he is in vicinity of his own home.
2)Natalee get's in a call with the screeching monkey in the background.

So now they have taken advantage of her...she has hit her head trying to get out of car in the pond area...can't take her back to hotel...everyone would know what happened...they have been seen by gardner...so they head back to Joran's to regroup and figure out what to do next with the injured Natalee.

I really think at this point...because they are so casual about what they are doing..ie logging on computer etc...they intended to let her sleep it off while they figured a story to tell the next day and Natalee expired once they had put her to bed.
would explain the DNA evidence in Joran's room that Jossy was sure they found but then dissappeared
and Klaas...can you help me here...was it reported they got a new mattress that was delivered by the furniture truck or was that speculation?

I believe speculation.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2006, 01:55:43 PM »

Easy wrote: Joran killed Natalee. Paulus disposed of the body. Kalpoes were warned to keep quiet, or pay the price.
I agree - that's why Joran was away from the house most of the day on Monday, May 30th while Paul worked out the details and then called the Kalpoes and Joran to come to Montanja19 to learn law lesson 101 around the pool.

I think that is basically it, but what happened afterward is the true mystery.

I doubt that Natalee is anywhere near the VDS compound. It would be too much like "The Telltale Heart" by Poe. It would make Paul go slowly crazy.

Or perspire profusely perhaps ???????
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2006, 01:55:52 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Does Paul have a job?

I am intrigued that you call him Paul. I have read many threads here and in other places that call him Paulus.......PLUS, if I remember correctly, there was a video somewhere of even Anita calling him Paulus'....not Paul. I am sure Klaas has that on file. Then recently I read that his name is not paulus, and that he should be called paul. NOT that this info is important in anyway........but it is interesting. I DO REMEMBER in one interview that even ANITA called him PAULUS.....not paul....anyone else remember that??

Funny you should mention that.  Early on a friend of mine in Aruba would always refer to him as Paul.  I asked about that and was told most people called him Paul.  I guess it is kind of like Michael and Mike.  My wives always called me Michael for some reason, but friends call me Mike or a$$hole.   Cool

My son is Michael we call him Mikey.  When that kiddo has man-spurts he asks to be called Mike. Laughing

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:48 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Ono"
......attempt to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Laughing  Laughing

I've heard about putting lipstick on a pig, but the silk purse is new to me   Laughing

Question No comprendo! Question

Used as a phrase when trying to make something look pretty that just can not be done ...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »

I relistened to the Greta interview with Anita and her husband.  She didn't call him Paulus or Paul in that interview - just "my husband"

With Greta and  Beth, the oinker called him "the judge."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2006, 01:56:58 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing That's more like it.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »

Ya don't think that Joran might be working for Aruba Today as a gopher for Ms Renfro and Mr Lacle.    I think he owes them big time!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2006, 01:58:01 PM »

I relistened to the Greta interview with Anita and her husband.  She didn't call him Paulus or Paul in that interview - just "my husband"

Cool  Did she say: "That SOB?"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »

Ya don't think that Joran might be working for Aruba Today as a gopher for Ms Renfro and Mr Lacle.    I think he owes them big time!

He may have already been working for them and paid the ultimate price. Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2006, 02:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
what do you think guys...

I just keep going back to where the most 'evidence" (what little is left) points to...and I think I have to conclude the following...

2:30ish at the pond area
1) gardner reliable witness and passed polygraph
2) it court records phone call was made by Joran about that time and the triangulation of call puts him in that area.

makes alot of sense to me too...if she passes out at lighthouse...they start to take her back to her hotel but stop there to take advantage of her. I am starting to think this is the scene of most of the crime!!

She hits her head struggling to get out of the car as she is coming to.

3:00ish they are back at Joran's

1) again court records according to David Koch shows another call from Joran's cell and now he is in vicinity of his own home.
2)Natalee get's in a call with the screeching monkey in the background.

So now they have taken advantage of her...she has hit her head trying to get out of car in the pond area...can't take her back to hotel...everyone would know what happened...they have been seen by gardner...so they head back to Joran's to regroup and figure out what to do next with the injured Natalee.

I really think at this point...because they are so casual about what they are doing..ie logging on computer etc...they intended to let her sleep it off while they figured a story to tell the next day and Natalee expired once they had put her to bed.
would explain the DNA evidence in Joran's room that Jossy was sure they found but then dissappeared
and Klaas...can you help me here...was it reported they got a new mattress that was delivered by the furniture truck or was that speculation?

just to continue a moment...Joran is on computer...still too casual...don't think he suspects anything other than Natalee is sleeping it off and they are trying to come up with a plan so they don't get accused of raping her. Logs off about 3:30ish...goes back to his apartment...tries to wake her up and get her back to her hotel...and maybe the plan was to take her back at this point and leave her abandoned on the beach!!...but he finds she has expired...now another rush of activity!!!
4am...Paulus is out and about by McD's
Deepak frantically washing his car
is this when the 8 1/2 minute phone call happens?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2006, 02:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Laughing  Laughing
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2006, 02:00:50 PM »

ono wrote:
Or perspire profusely perhaps ???????

I thought Greta should have thrown him a life preserver when she interviewed them at the house. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2006, 02:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

LOL! The sow in question?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »

I have other names for Paulus van der Sloot but, for the sake of decency, I will refer to him as Paul or PVDS and not piece of very disgusting *hit.    It has been over a year of this garbage and I want answers and action.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2006, 02:01:39 PM »

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so perfect.  Klaas - that is worthy of the SM Hall of Fame for sure.  Love it love it love it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2006, 02:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Does Paul have a job?

I am intrigued that you call him Paul. I have read many threads here and in other places that call him Paulus.......PLUS, if I remember correctly, there was a video somewhere of even Anita calling him Paulus'....not Paul. I am sure Klaas has that on file. Then recently I read that his name is not paulus, and that he should be called paul. NOT that this info is important in anyway........but it is interesting. I DO REMEMBER in one interview that even ANITA called him PAULUS.....not paul....anyone else remember that??

Funny you should mention that.  Early on a friend of mine in Aruba would always refer to him as Paul.  I asked about that and was told most people called him Paul.  I guess it is kind of like Michael and Mike.  My wives always called me Michael for some reason, but friends call me Mike or a$$hole.   Cool

My son is Michael we call him Mikey.  When that kiddo has man-spurts he asks to be called Mike. Laughing

There are only a couple of living people that ever called me Mikey.  Twisted Evil  That's a joke! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.