April 19, 2024, 12:37:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135571 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 09, 2006, 03:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Easywriter wrote:
You Too?

I knew she had been around!

We should write a freakin' song about it.  I don't know about you, but the whole sordid affair "scarred" me.

Of course, it could have been that pot of hot coffee she poured on me, right before she left. Laughing

Damn!  She just told me to stick a pot of coffee up my arse!  It was a little HOT, but I did what she asked...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: July 09, 2006, 03:44:54 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:52 pm

Somebody saw the car of the brothers (the person is very familiar with the car, sees it almost daily, saw the brothers on the road at two am, going TO the direction of Montanja.

I'm going to call my cousin and let her know. She's a cop. And no, that's not the reason why I'm so gung-ho about defending the cops from corruption accusations. We're not that close

Klaas...sorry so ignorant...which way is this?

That could be the route past Choose-A-Name to the VDS residence in Montanja.    Or one never knows, did they go toward Koen (past LaCabana per Charles Croes account), and then from there went toward Montanja.......

The big problem with CnCs to Arashi to Montanja scenario is the "I'm home" text message.  Doesn't make sense that Joran would be telling Deepak he ws home if Deepak had dropped him off at home.

That is also the big problem with the gardener's 2:30 pond sighting.  Deepak logged on at 2:00.  If Taco is correct that Joran's call to Deepak was at 2:26, then assuming computer records can't prove Deepak was actually on the computer from 2:26-2:55 (time it would have taken him to drive to the pond and back) if Deepak left almost immediately after 2:26 then driving quickly he could have reached the pond at around 2:40.  But then why was Joran messaging Deepak a little after 3:00 to tell him "I'm home" and asking "Whats' up"?  What is the scenario where 30 minutes after Deepak has rushed out for 2:40 pond meeting, Joran has somehow returned home without getting a ride from Deepak, and Deepak is also at home exchanging the sort of casual messages with Joran that don't make any sense, unless at that point at least one of them did not realize anything was wrong.

I don't see any way the gardener's story can be true without him being mistaken about Deepak being in the car: Either there were actually only two people in the car, Joran and the one in back he couldn't identify, or there were three and the one he identified as Deepak was actually someone else.

what if Deepak is actually calling his brother? Look at the records again...no record that it was a cell to cell call!! Could have been Deepak borrowing Joran's phone because his was out of minutes and phoning his brother Satish who had been dropped off earler.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 09, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »

Easywriter wrote:
Damn! She just told me to stick a pot of coffee up my arse! It was a little HOT, but I did what she asked...

Regular or Decaf?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: July 09, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »

Easywriter wrote:
Damn! She just told me to stick a pot of coffee up my arse! It was a little HOT, but I did what she asked...

Regular or Decaf?

You guys are killin' me today.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 09, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Can I say Joe Tacopina is a blood-sucking opportunist, or will that piss-off the RU site?

Man, I would love for that joke to come to Alabama and sue my old ass.  We would break news then.  Or, Joey would break wind and run like the shister he is!  Did I say “shister?”  

Look it up RU!

Dude we are like ying-yang (continuing with the Chinese theme)...when you asked about Chinese torture I thought you were watching Myth Busters...they were testing turtures in one recent episode.

When I say that ying-yang thing is like when you feel down I am up, and backwards.  Dunno why.  Today you are funny and I am down.  Geez. Rolling Eyes   I will get off soon and start cooking and try and watch the Cup.  I am disappointed at the results fra-ita finals, wth...Hope Italy wins, I am boycotting France.

Don’t be down!  There is something on the horizon and it might answer many of our questions.  Just stay tuned and the truth will spill across this website like pouring rain.  It is all there and the story will soon be told.

Hang tight my friend…
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 09, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »

well getting quiet in here...going to slip in a nap before I head back to paint AGAIN!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: July 09, 2006, 03:53:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Easy:

Sue You, Soo Yoo, and Sue You Yoo are cousins.

Weren't they backup singers for Hoo Hoo Boo Boo?

Cool Why, yes they were, as a matter of fact. Whatever became of that group?
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 09, 2006, 03:59:38 PM »

Ono wrote:
Why, yes they were, as a matter of fact. Whatever became of that group?

They changed their name to "the occidental tourist". Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 09, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »

Ono wrote:
Sue You, Soo Yoo, and Sue You Yoo are cousins.

All members of the Who Sue Who Klan.  Very popular during the Kaching Dynasty.

There was an inner revolution because the two brothers "Me Sue You", and "I Sue You Too" were cheated out of their inheritance.

The rest is history. Laughing

Cool Ah so...yes, the Kaching Dynasty...closely aligned with the Cha Ching Dynasty...traces of their lineage still exist.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: July 09, 2006, 04:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

It just dawned on me how much impact an small occurrence can have on a person's life.

Up until last night, I had never found a frog sitting in my commode, so the chances of it happening again are slim to none.

And yet...I just know that for the rest of my life, everytime I walk into the bathroom I am going to look for a frog in the commode. Shocked  Laughing

Just sit down, close your eyes and expect the unexpected.   Cool

Be glad you didn't close you eyes, sit down, and then it hopped. Shocked
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2006, 04:05:50 PM »

I just baked a black raspberry pie and now I must go prime a desk.  I hope something will break soon.  I am getting super annoyed at the lack of action on that silly sandbar.  Are there any good cops in Aruba?  I haven't seen anything that suggusts there are.  I can't believe tourism is only down 17% - what is the attraction?   I am going now before I say something nasty.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2006, 04:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "whytegirl"

BTW...any kids with Soo Yoo? Wink

And if so, is the name Soo Mee?

Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2006, 04:10:09 PM »

Sleuth wrote:
And if so, is the name Soo Mee?

If it was a boy he would be named    "Soo He".

And a girl would be named   "Noo Soo".

Of course if Sue had been from Iraq, she would have been named  Ali Mony.........but I digress. Laughing

Don't forget her brother Ali Baba Cool ...Second cousin twice removed to Baba WaWa
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

It just dawned on me how much impact an small occurrence can have on a person's life.

Up until last night, I had never found a frog sitting in my commode, so the chances of it happening again are slim to none.

And yet...I just know that for the rest of my life, everytime I walk into the bathroom I am going to look for a frog in the commode. Shocked  Laughing

Just sit down, close your eyes and expect the unexpected.   Cool

Be glad you didn't close you eyes, sit down, and then it hopped. Shocked

I wonder if the insurance company would have paid for an Emergency Room visit due to "frog up butt." Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2006, 04:10:58 PM »

Azaleas were in bloom and spring was within reach as a graduation trip was planned.  The radio played a song from yesterday.  The answer was yes, but with conditions.

“Dad, can I go with the group?”

“Please, let me go!”

Dreams turn into nightmares and a young life goes away with the whispers.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »

Ono wrote:
Ah so...yes, the Kaching Dynasty...closely aligned with the Cha Ching Dynasty...traces of their lineage still exist

For many years here in the US, vases from the Cha Ching Dynasty were treasured and over the years their name was so often mispronounced that they became known as "change jars". Laughing

I'll bet "Soo Me" took Easywriter's when she left. Crying or Very sad

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »

BTgirl wrote:
I wonder if the insurance company would have paid for an Emergency Room visit due to "frog up butt."

I wonder if you would be considered "amphibious". Shocked

Of course, your legs might be very popular. Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2006, 04:15:59 PM »

BTgirl wrote:
I wonder if the insurance company would have paid for an Emergency Room visit due to "frog up butt."

I wonder if you would be considered "amphibious". Shocked

Of course, your legs might be very popular. Laughing

And how do you know my legs are not already very popular? Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »

Ono wrote:
Why, yes they were, as a matter of fact. Whatever became of that group?

They changed their name to "the occidental tourist". Laughing

Laughing Broadcasting Sunday evenings for your listening pleasure live from the Orient Express..
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2006, 04:16:52 PM »

Wow that story still going on?  Wish I had the inspiration but the game is getting good.

Zedane out.  For good!!!!!  Take that France!

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.