April 24, 2024, 04:12:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 136633 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 09, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Arubagirl on the front page on June 12, 2005:

Cancun, v/d Sloot, who everyone seems to be concentrating, is prob. upper middle class. I’m guessing his father earns about $70,000 max per year (taking the $1=afl. 1.80 exchange rate). I think it’s more in the $55.000 range. It’s a lot of money by Aruban standards, but I doubt that they’re millionares.

As for the Suriname brothers, don’t know. They own a car-rental, but I don’t know how profitable that business is. I’ve never heard of the Kalpoe family either before this.

I did not want to feel this way but I was always dubious about her posts/motives. Couldn't shake that little red flag waving there in the background. Nothing sinister, just ever so not quite right.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 09, 2006, 05:52:36 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Cancun, v/d Sloot, who everyone seems to be concentrating, is prob. upper middle class. I’m guessing his father earns about $70,000 max per year (taking the $1=afl. 1.80 exchange rate). I think it’s more in the $55.000 range. It’s a lot of money by Aruban standards, but I doubt that they’re millionares.

As for the Suriname brothers, don’t know. They own a car-rental, but I don’t know how profitable that business is. I’ve never heard of the Kalpoe family either before this.

I did not want to feel this way but I was always dubious about her posts/motives. Couldn't shake that little red flag waving there in the background. Nothing sinister, just ever so not quite right.

You are not alone.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2006, 05:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Ono"

You are not alone.

Oh, I'm glad to know that..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #343 on: July 09, 2006, 05:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ldstlou wrote:
what do you think guys...

I just keep going back to where the most 'evidence" (what little is left) points to...and I think I have to conclude the following...

2:30ish at the pond area
1) gardner reliable witness and passed polygraph
2) it court records phone call was made by Joran about that time and the triangulation of call puts him in that area.

makes alot of sense to me too...if she passes out at lighthouse...they start to take her back to her hotel but stop there to take advantage of her. I am starting to think this is the scene of most of the crime!!

She hits her head struggling to get out of the car as she is coming to.

3:00ish they are back at Joran's

1) again court records according to David Koch shows another call from Joran's cell and now he is in vicinity of his own home.
2)Natalee get's in a call with the screeching monkey in the background.

So now they have taken advantage of her...she has hit her head trying to get out of car in the pond area...can't take her back to hotel...everyone would know what happened...they have been seen by gardner...so they head back to Joran's to regroup and figure out what to do next with the injured Natalee.

I really think at this point...because they are so casual about what they are doing..ie logging on computer etc...they intended to let her sleep it off while they figured a story to tell the next day and Natalee expired once they had put her to bed.
would explain the DNA evidence in Joran's room that Jossy was sure they found but then dissappeared

just to continue a moment...Joran is on computer...still too casual...don't think he suspects anything other than Natalee is sleeping it off and they are trying to come up with a plan so they don't get accused of raping her. Logs off about 3:30ish...goes back to his apartment...tries to wake her up and get her back to her hotel...and maybe the plan was to take her back at this point and leave her abandoned on the beach!!...but he finds she has expired...now another rush of activity!!!
4am...Paulus is out and about by McD's
Deepak frantically washing his car
is this when the 8 1/2 minute phone call happens?

I think this is my final theory...to me...makes sense...can explain so much of what was said with this...going to work more detail in as time allows (when the painting is done!! haha)

comments?

I just think we all forgot about the pond area!! Very crucial I think!!
What else do we know about the pond area? Was't it just recently said by Jossy or Art that half way through draining..it appeared they found eveidence and police were scurrying!! Sorry...remember I paiting until 3am..posted at 4am..haha not much sleep!!

Very good theory IMO.  Let's just say these idiots are the selfish, narcistic bastards that they are, but truly not capable of murder.  It's very possible they did everything, but kill her on purpose.  An accident, but not willing to take the rap.  Of course with all those willing to help cover up, it's easy for the lies to continue.  In thier mind, they did nothing wrong if they didn't murder her.  The rest is ok behavior in Aruba....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 09, 2006, 05:54:35 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

It just dawned on me how much impact an small occurrence can have on a person's life.

Up until last night, I had never found a frog sitting in my commode, so the chances of it happening again are slim to none.

And yet...I just know that for the rest of my life, everytime I walk into the bathroom I am going to look for a frog in the commode. Shocked  Laughing

It's a good thing you have a strong heart, BT.  First, scorpions in the bathtub, now frogs in the loo.   Shocked
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 09, 2006, 05:58:20 PM »

BTgirl,

I can't find BettyCroaker, have you seen her???She was my favorite and her two little toads (Crunchy & Frogen Das) miss her badly..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: July 09, 2006, 05:58:49 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Yesterday, a voice cried out and promised a call.  The telephone rang, but it was not the promise expected.

You are beginning to sound like Shango. Shocked
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 09, 2006, 05:59:08 PM »

hmmm..... "frog in the commode" ........ sounds like an omen forebearing the France loss today in the World Cup.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #348 on: July 09, 2006, 06:00:07 PM »

San, if your still here.  You have mail.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: July 09, 2006, 06:00:36 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
BTgirl,

I can't find BettyCroaker, have you seen her???She was my favorite and her two little toads (Crunchy & Frogen Das) miss her badly..

Terry, Terry, Terry

When are you going to learn to leave your little friends at home when you come to visit my raccoons? Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: July 09, 2006, 06:01:06 PM »

Today's menu:  Grilled pork by moi and tomato basil w/ grilled onion salad made by Mr. Whyte (a recipe he sampled at the groc. store).

Now I am eating chips and onion dip...men playing Halo 2.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2006, 06:01:29 PM »

Ah and listening to Art wood pt. 1.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: July 09, 2006, 06:02:56 PM »

I like to read...any good websites out there?

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: July 09, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »

Well I have to tell Sir Croaks alot that the raccoons have her, figures..
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 09, 2006, 06:04:24 PM »

BTW our good friend at arubassilence said she is not leaving....boo hoo.... so her site will still be running.

Ousted Michelle's blog for accusing her of personal gain.  Gossip anyone?  Razz

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 09, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
I like to read...any good websites out there?

Um..well..if you l like sock monkeys, this one is great!

http://www.novogate.com/board/5148/153244-7.html

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 09, 2006, 06:06:42 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
San, if your still here.  You have mail.....

I got it and replied. Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: July 09, 2006, 06:07:21 PM »

Well I have to tell Sir Croaks alot that the raccoons have her, figures..

I heard through the kudzu vine that they're hold her for ransom. Expect a note soon, but I think Science Diet figures in their demands. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: July 09, 2006, 06:08:05 PM »

BTGirl if you see BettyCroaker, tell her that  Snoop Froggy Frog wants a date with her..Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 09, 2006, 06:08:53 PM »

BTGirl if you see BettyCroaker, tell her that  Snoop Froggy Frog wants a date with her..Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.