April 17, 2024, 09:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135269 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 09, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
BTW our good friend at arubassilence said she is not leaving....boo hoo.... so her site will still be running.

Ousted Michelle's blog for accusing her of personal gain.  Gossip anyone?  Razz

I'll bite...what's up with this, Whyte?

Bring Natalee home...
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: July 09, 2006, 06:21:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Arubagirl on the front page on June 12, 2005:

Cancun, v/d Sloot, who everyone seems to be concentrating, is prob. upper middle class. I’m guessing his father earns about $70,000 max per year (taking the $1=afl. 1.80 exchange rate). I think it’s more in the $55.000 range. It’s a lot of money by Aruban standards, but I doubt that they’re millionares.

As for the Suriname brothers, don’t know. They own a car-rental, but I don’t know how profitable that business is. I’ve never heard of the Kalpoe family either before this.

I did not want to feel this way but I was always dubious about her posts/motives. Couldn't shake that little red flag waving there in the background. Nothing sinister, just ever so not quite right.

You are not alone.

Oh, I'm glad to know that..

Hi All!

How are you doing?  I've been away for a week.  Sorry to see that Aruba hasn't solved this case.

Which car rental do the Kalpoe's own?

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 09, 2006, 06:25:12 PM »

hey everyone, whats going on?  I have been gone for over a week, anything new or just the same old crap?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: July 09, 2006, 06:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
hey everyone, whats going on?  I have been gone for over a week, anything new or just the same old crap?

Hi Blah. Art Wood was on Dana's radio show twice. Transcripts are a great read.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 09, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »

And FYI Blah, both transcripts have their own thread Arrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 09, 2006, 06:33:26 PM »

Hey Blah - we saw you on TV at the Shuttle launch  Laughing  Laughing

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 09, 2006, 06:49:12 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
And FYI Blah, both transcripts have their own thread Arrow

thanks igsigs, i'll check that out.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 09, 2006, 06:50:25 PM »

Hey Blah - we saw you on TV at the Shuttle launch  Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha funny you bring that up klaas, I'm just sitting here right now transferring my video of the launch to my computer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 09, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »

Blah - so was it cool there in person?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 09, 2006, 06:52:42 PM »

ITALY WINNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What people are they winning?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 09, 2006, 06:55:53 PM »

Cancun, v/d Sloot, who everyone seems to be concentrating, is prob. upper middle class. I’m guessing his father earns about $70,000 max per year (taking the $1=afl. 1.80 exchange rate). I think it’s more in the $55.000 range. It’s a lot of money by Aruban standards, but I doubt that they’re millionares.

As for the Suriname brothers, don’t know. They own a car-rental, but I don’t know how profitable that business is. I’ve never heard of the Kalpoe family either before this.

Thank you, Klaas.  This is what a family member found out but no one believed it.  Family member was concerned about car rental being a front for something else.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: July 09, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Tylergal - I know you are behind but it was the World Cup.  I'm with you by the way, could care less about it, LOLOL  Laughing
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: July 09, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »

Italy won over France.  I boycott France and Chirac.

Arubassilence is going to continue and Kathy will not take the site down.  She said due to popular demand.

She had the guts to put a link to the people that talked bad about her and made accusations (Michelle's blog).  Evil or Very Mad

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: July 09, 2006, 06:59:58 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.  This is what a family member found out but no one believed it.  Family member was concerned about car rental being a front for something else.

Wasn't the same thing said about the Internet Cafe?

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 09, 2006, 07:00:15 PM »

Tylergal - I know you are behind but it was the World Cup.  I'm with you by the way, could care less about it, LOLOL  Laughing

I knew.  I was just joking because it was written as if Italy was winning people.  No punctuation makes things difficult to read.  You know that English major slips out occasionaly. Wink

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: July 09, 2006, 07:01:17 PM »

I knew.  I was just joking because it was written as if Italy was winning people.  No punctuation makes things difficult to read.  You know that English major slips out occasionaly. Wink

NOTE TO SELF:  Do not write when excited.  Keep in mind that English is not your first language.  Razz

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 09, 2006, 07:02:10 PM »

NOTE TO SELF:  Do not write when excited.  Keep in mind that English is not your first language.  Razz

But it was funny the way you wrote it.  Otherwise, it would not have been funny at all.   Wink

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: July 09, 2006, 07:02:40 PM »

CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 09, 2006, 07:03:05 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
BTW our good friend at arubassilence said she is not leaving....boo hoo.... so her site will still be running.

Ousted Michelle's blog for accusing her of personal gain.  Gossip anyone?  Razz

I'll bite...what's up with this, Whyte?

Ya fill me in to..... Wink

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 09, 2006, 07:06:34 PM »

CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

Not his wife.  Mother of his children though, but they never wed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.