March 28, 2024, 08:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 131204 times)
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: July 09, 2006, 07:06:36 PM »

I will post this so nobody goes to the site:  This is the header:

I am here to state the facts of this case, so there for I will tell you all how most of these pictures came about.  I went to Aruba after 8 months of this case, I felt I knew enough to seek the questions that needed to be answered, at least some.  My main goal was to go to the dunes, and did find it very interesting.  Evidence? Yes, but none that I can talk about.  We will see what Aruba comes up with, lets just say, "a 7 yr old boy"?  You can do better then that.  My second goal was to meet some of the people involved.  Seeing as Joran was off to school, and Deepaks working papers had just been taken, I went around the corner and met Steve.  Did I find what happened to Natalee?  NO, but I was there to find facts, to help the family, and to ease my mind at some of the things I needed to do.  I do NOT claim glory for this, nor do I want any.  I am here to share my facts, and make the public aware of what is out there.  Call the shots yourself, these are some of the things I ran into.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 09, 2006, 07:09:32 PM »

She had the guts to put a link to the people that talked bad about her and made accusations (Michelle's blog).

It's not guts my friend, its telling people if that is the garbage they want to believe, then be it.  Was she, or the person who wrote it in Aruba with me?  NO, they have no idea why I was there, or what I was doing there.  So there for I feel if someone is going to write about someone, unless you have facts, they need to just "not write".  That was a very unethical way to do things the way they did, the ones who even wrote comments on Kaths behalf were NOT even posted.  Sad that people like that are out there isn't it?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: July 09, 2006, 07:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

Not his wife.  Mother of his children though, but they never wed.

yeah thanks for that correction Jacqueline.  Geesh I can't help it but missing those little details...

Life partners.  Buddies.  Husband and wife.  Two souls united with one common goal.  Whatever.  I consider my own marriage the same thing.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 09, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

Not his wife.  Mother of his children though, but they never wed.

yeah thanks for that correction Jacqueline.  Geesh I can't help it but missing those little details...

Life partners.  Buddies.  Husband and wife.  Two souls united with one common goal.  Whatever.  I consider my own marriage the same thing.

Oh yes, no judgement call intended.

They have a beautiful solid union and it sounds beautiful.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 09, 2006, 07:21:02 PM »

Well, I am interested in what everyone has to say about this case.  I know there are some who know more than others but it might be that someone who only knows one piece of the puzzle and not the whole thing who connects the missing dots, Refugees and their ilk excepted when I mentioned interested in everyone's opinion.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 09, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »

OK, what is this?  Everytime I write something everyone disappears?  Hey,........Hello.......Lets finish this

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 09, 2006, 07:29:06 PM »

Whyte, why are you opposed to that website?  It supports the H/T families.  She has put a lot of time, emotions and money into searching for answers, IMO  If you have any "dirt" on her, then please dish instead of make innuendos.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: July 09, 2006, 07:30:58 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
She had the guts to put a link to the people that talked bad about her and made accusations (Michelle's blog).

It's not guts my friend, its telling people if that is the garbage they want to believe, then be it.  Was she, or the person who wrote it in Aruba with me?  NO, they have no idea why I was there, or what I was doing there.  So there for I feel if someone is going to write about someone, unless you have facts, they need to just "not write".  That was a very unethical way to do things the way they did, the ones who even wrote comments on Kaths behalf were NOT even posted.  Sad that people like that are out there isn't it?

I am no one to tell anybody what to believe...this case has caused so many tree-like branches of assumptions, basis, theories, conspiracies and such that that is the main reason why it is so fascinating, yet so tragic at the same time.  

On the matter of refusing to post pro- or con- comments on a blog, like Red says all the time it is their blog so they can ban or allow comments or something in that line.  I don't have a blog so it is hard for me to understand that line of thought.  To me I would allow each and every comment as long as there is no gross insult wording, or something that would get ME in trouble.

It surprised me the article when I read it at Michelle's but I have heard the same thing about arubassilence for a long time too.  Ethical?  Red and Tom have NEVER directed a link to other blogs that have finger-pointed at them.  If they did that they would have to work it out with their server!!  

I have found like-minded people with one common goal, some seem to share the common goal but they have their own...Many people I like and people that I liked that have moved on or have crossed over.  I have been disappointed many times over.  And of course some I dislike.

One thing I am learning with this whole situation is to not trust anyone completely in this board.  I enjoy it immensely when we organize the prayer circle and try and nitpick our brains.  But I am not gonna allow myself to get into any negative scenario or to be put down in any way.  Nor any of you.  

I'd rather pray for Natalee and follow up her case through regular media paths than to get caught in a blog war!  Do I need that?  Absolutely not!  I dunno but I would ask myself what would Natalee like me to do.  Fingerpointing is not gonna help find her any sooner.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 09, 2006, 07:31:37 PM »

I think the attack on Kath at arubassilence was a low blow, unjustified and not worthy of discussion.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: July 09, 2006, 07:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, I am interested in what everyone has to say about this case.  I know there are some who know more than others but it might be that someone who only knows one piece of the puzzle and not the whole thing who connects the missing dots, Refugees and their ilk excepted when I mentioned interested in everyone's opinion.

Coincidence, I am listening to the satellite radio and they are mentioning the same phrase, "the one person who has the information"....  I wish the communication was clearer.  With all the stuff going on in the house is hard to listen to...I might listen to it again later.

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2006, 07:33:22 PM »

Hi,

I just went to www.arubasilence.com  and got a travel site.  Anyone have the correct address?

Thank you!!!!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2006, 07:34:08 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Whyte, why are you opposed to that website?  It supports the H/T families.  She has put a lot of time, emotions and money into searching for answers, IMO  If you have any "dirt" on her, then please dish instead of make innuendos.

Please read my comment above.

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2006, 07:34:49 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
Hi,

I just went to www.arubasilence.com  and got a travel site.  Anyone have the correct address?

Thank you!!!!

http://www.arubassilence.com.  It needs another "s".

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2006, 07:35:16 PM »

Hi,

Thank you!!!!

Two s's. arubassilence, I believe. (Haven't tried it.)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2006, 07:35:51 PM »

~ Mama said there will days like this ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 09, 2006, 07:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
~ Mama said there will days like this ~

Laughing  Laughing
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 09, 2006, 07:36:30 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I think the attack on Kath at arubassilence was a low blow, unjustified and not worthy of discussion.

Absolutely!  We wont go where it "originated from". Sad

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: July 09, 2006, 07:37:22 PM »

Hi,

Thank you!!!!

http://www.arubassilence.com.  It needs another "s".

Thanks, Whhytegirl!

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: July 09, 2006, 07:38:32 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Leslie,

What I don't get it's how it started (???).  Was there trouble between these two blogs BEFORE?

I will not continue but the last thing I was told to was to not trust everything I see.  I visited the site very frequently too.  

I wonder what Natalee's family has been up to.  Any book signings, meetings, or interviews?

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: July 09, 2006, 07:39:16 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Hi,

Thank you!!!!

Two s's. arubassilence, I believe. (Haven't tried it.)

You are right, Port.  Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.