April 26, 2024, 02:42:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 136895 times)
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: July 09, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »

Mama said the same thing too and you know I am not in the best mood today.  Which makes it worse.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 09, 2006, 07:41:00 PM »

I am interested if Monkeys in their hearts think this case will ever be solved?

We All have the common goal of wanting it solved, that goes without being said.

But I'm having my doubts, hope I am wrong but don't think it will be.

By solved, I mean that justice will be served.  I think we all pretty much agree that Aruba had the right suspects with the three and Paulus.

Any thoughts?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 09, 2006, 07:42:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Blah - so was it cool there in person?

it was incredible.  All of the video and pictures just cannot do justice, it is something that I am very glad I was able to experience in person.  It was a good day for this country, as Ted Nugent would say - "you cant do that in France"

(we saw mickey mouse, the shuttle launch, and ted nugent blow the roof off the house of blues all on the same vacation.  What a trip)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: July 09, 2006, 07:43:47 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

By solved, I mean that justice will be served.  I think we all pretty much agree that Aruba had the right suspects with the three and Paulus.

Any thoughts?

I do think it will be solved and justice will be served.  I don't think they will ever find Natalee's body though.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 09, 2006, 07:44:10 PM »

I know!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 09, 2006, 07:45:20 PM »

Any thoughts?

I do think it will be solved and justice will be served.  I don't think they will ever find Natalee's body though.

I so hope so Klaas.

Something's gotta give.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 09, 2006, 07:45:29 PM »

What I don't get it's how it started (???). Was there trouble between these two blogs BEFORE?

HOW?  We all would like to know that.  No there wasn't trouble.  Now I am going before the BP rises.  You might want to ask them how they can turn on their own.  No, Nat would NOT want this.  And yes, the family does know of my site.  Now, unlike some blogs, lets put our aggressions out on finding her, and doing good things to make people happy, and not upset.     Going to take a nap.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2006, 07:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Blah - so was it cool there in person?

it was incredible.  All of the video and pictures just cannot do justice, it is something that I am very glad I was able to experience in person.  It was a good day for this country, as Ted Nugent would say - "you cant do that in France"

(we saw mickey mouse, the shuttle launch, and ted nugent blow the roof off the house of blues all on the same vacation.  What a trip)

Wow!  I've seen all three but not that close together in time.  Saw Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes back in 1970 or 71.  I will never forget that show.  Very Happy
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »

Hi, monkeys! Gosh, I feel as though I've been away forever! It's only been yesterday and most of today! Preparing to move, I believe, is the worst of the experience in re-locating.

I awoke early yesterday and traveled to the "new" place. Culligan was due in between 9 am and 1 pm. In the meantime, I started washing walls to prep for painting. Had no ladder. I climbed onto the kitchen counter to stand on the sink (brilliant idea!  Rolling Eyes ). Once finished cleaning there, I went to climb down, lost my footing and fell backward. While flailing like a bug on its back as I fell, I scratched the snot out of my inner arm. It looks really attractive.   Confused  Nothing broke, and luckily no one was around to witness my humiliation. I had been trying to get the hose screwed onto the outside spigot to clean blinds when Culligan finally came. Took him hours to install the water softener. Met the neighbor, who loaned me his ladder. In the meantime, the water was shut off. Anyhoo, the spigot was so lime encrusted that I had to soak it in lime remover (catching on to the need for the water conditioner?), which also took forever. Finally got it clean enough to screw the hose on to it. But no water. So I sprayed the blinds with orange cleaner and wiped them down with.... toilet paper. When the water was finally back on, I rinsed and washed them again (would have been easier to simply buy new ones). By this time, I was purdy darn smelly. I had brought towels, change of clothes, shampoo, deoderant, etc. Go to to tub and try to turn on the water. A trickle of rust colored sludge comes out.   Shocked  Talk about gross. Never could get a stream of water going. Brought out the lime/rust/everything remover, turned the faucet upside down and got enough rust off the inside that a small trickle of water started. Completely insufficient for bathing of any sort. I tried to unscrew the faucet from the plumbing. Only got so far before it would go no further. Definitely gonna need some new plumbing in that tub. Yechk! Decided to wash down the garage floor, which was quite a chore. Went to my niece's to shower and noticed she had lots of laundry (she had been at her aunt's on the other side of her family, dog sitting). Started washing their clothes. She came home with her 7 year old, her 4 year old twins, and a friend of the 7 year old's. Ended up doing the entire laundry, watching the children while she napped, and then when she went to the store. We were all on her bed, watching the Spongebob movie. I was into it. Finally showered and zonked out. Got up this morning, went to the "new" place, gave the neighbor back his ladder, and went to the office to do paperwork. Could not log on. It would not accept my password.  Confused A guy, who was supposed to be on vacation until tomorrow, came in to get meds to deliver. The one scheduled had called in. I took half the meds to deliver. Went to my mother's and had dinner. we both napped. Justin's dad called, which woke us both (which was good, as we slept over 3 hours). Took Mother to the drugstore. Dropped her back home. Went to office again (I had changed my password on Friday and forgotten that I had  Rolling Eyes ). Worked for an hour, then left to pick up Justin. Stanleysteemer is coming tomorrow. The "new" landlord (who is an old friend, both literally and figuratively) has amessage on his phone about the tub faucet.... I'm sure he will be thrilled.

And now I am here.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2006, 07:49:18 PM »

BLAH~

Speaking of France..........

BIG CONGRATS TO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 09, 2006, 07:49:35 PM »

Tears traced down the cheeks of memories lost with the waves.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:08 PM »

It would really sadden me to not see it solved throughly.  I used to believe that it would be but not now.

Any thoughts?

I believe more know, more are into this mess but no one is talking.  Which is bugging me BIG TIME.  What could be so significant to cause such a ruckus on this island yet nobody does anything?  Why let "democracy" slip through like sand on an open palm of a hand to shut up so many people?  Care about Aruba but not care about the consequences this is carrying (and will continue) for years to come?

Unless the Department of State or any other investigative agencies step up to the plate, I don't see that happening.  The fact that the NY judge is taking so long has me very confused.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:51 PM »

Whytegirl:    Kath was in Aruba and found Steve Croes who is "as dumb as rocks" according to SandraK and attempted to get some info from him.  There was a picture taken. You know the rest...

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: July 09, 2006, 07:52:26 PM »

Dom dididy doo dom diddiy doo!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 09, 2006, 07:53:42 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

She looked good, she looked fine , and i nearly lost my mind.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2006, 07:56:35 PM »

Easy,

Please share some of whatever you're taking?

I think your drugs are better than mine. Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »

Any thoughts?

Good question. In my heart, I think we will eventually find out what happened when somebody involved gives a credible report. I'm afraid that justice -- that is, punishment -- will not be meted out because no one in the Aruban society seems to be dedicated to nailing the correct perps.

If we had to define goals, I would settle for getting the true story and getting Natalee's body properly buried at home. I would leave punishment to the gods (or the Aruban underworld). Life is long and the people who made her disappear are likely to have plenty of trouble for a long time.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2006, 07:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Easy,

Please share some of whatever you're taking?

I think your drugs are better than mine. Laughing  Laughing

Mine too....second the motion!  My anti-whatever is taken at nighttime! Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2006, 07:58:11 PM »

She looked good, she looked fine , and i nearly lost my mind.

I LIKE it!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2006, 07:58:36 PM »

Any thoughts?

I believe this case was solved long ago.  The three suspects raped and killed Natalee, and papa sloot helped get rid of the evidence.  

Its just a matter of finding someone in Aruba to do anything about it.  I do not think that will ever happen unless for some reason the FBI were to get involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.