April 18, 2024, 07:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135361 times)
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: July 09, 2006, 08:00:20 PM »

Supposedly the FBI is; but you know that stuff they do is never disclosed.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 09, 2006, 08:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
BLAH~

Speaking of France..........

BIG CONGRATS TO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Heh Heh !! Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 09, 2006, 08:01:13 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
She had the guts to put a link to the people that talked bad about her and made accusations (Michelle's blog).

It's not guts my friend, its telling people if that is the garbage they want to believe, then be it.  Was she, or the person who wrote it in Aruba with me?  NO, they have no idea why I was there, or what I was doing there.  So there for I feel if someone is going to write about someone, unless you have facts, they need to just "not write".  That was a very unethical way to do things the way they did, the ones who even wrote comments on Kaths behalf were NOT even posted.  Sad that people like that are out there isn't it?

I posted a positive for you and it was never listed.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 09, 2006, 08:02:50 PM »

Wow Justinsmama...you have REALLY been busy this weekend!! Bless your heart (for real!) Great to see you! I know you've been busy lately and I admire your diligence in staying off the forum in favor of spending time with Justin  Laughing

BTW, can anyone tell me how someone saying "bless your heart" turned in to a bad thing? I have always used it as a term of sympathy, endearment, and commiseration...would somebody be so kind as to fill me in? I've been wondering this for MONTHS!!

Bring Natalee home...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2006, 08:03:08 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Whytegirl:    Kath was in Aruba and found Steve Croes who is "as dumb as rocks" according to SandraK and attempted to get some info from him.  There was a picture taken. You know the rest...

who is kath,and was she able to interview Croes?

I dont know the rest, can you help me out here?????? Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2006, 08:03:10 PM »

Razz
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2006, 08:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Dom dididy doo dom diddiy doo!

She looked good, she looked fine , and i nearly lost my mind.

I LIKE it!

Laughing

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 09, 2006, 08:04:38 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"

Didn't someone say that even if the FBI were to get involved that they still wouldn't be able to interview the usual suspects? I wonder if this is really true...

Bring Natalee home...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 09, 2006, 08:05:13 PM »

Easy here is one for you.

A little ole' man was sittin' on a step
And a tear trickled own his cheek.
I said "What's the matter?"
He said "A train just ran over me."
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 09, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »

Easy:
http://tinyurl.com/eb88g
All the old songs are on You Tube!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: July 09, 2006, 08:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "whytegirl"

Didn't someone say that even if the FBI were to get involved that they still wouldn't be able to interview the usual suspects? I wonder if this is really true...

Easy, I pass the ball to you...answer that one please.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: July 09, 2006, 08:07:22 PM »

Wow Justinsmama...you have REALLY been busy this weekend!! Bless your heart (for real!) Great to see you! I know you've been busy lately and I admire your diligence in staying off the forum in favor of spending time with Justin  Laughing

BTW, can anyone tell me how someone saying "bless your heart" turned in to a bad thing? I have always used it as a term of sympathy, endearment, and commiseration...would somebody be so kind as to fill me in? I've been wondering this for MONTHS!!

Bless your heart "is" a good thing Mishy.

I cant say for sure, but I think there was little skirmish a while ago and it may have had a monkey saying Bless your heart, but not meaning it sincerely.  So it just sort of caught on that Bless your heart was being used as a slam....

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 09, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »

Two little monkeys swinging in a tree
teasing Mr. Alligator
"you can't catch me!"

Along came Mr. Alligator
long as can be
and he SNATCHED one
monkey out of that tree

Oh no! Where he go?

--Brought to you courtesy of my 3-year-old daughter  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 09, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »

so, i take it there is still no word out of New York then eh?
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: July 09, 2006, 08:08:53 PM »

Bet your nuts no.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 09, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
so, i take it there is still no word out of New York then eh?

Nope. Confused

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2006, 08:09:54 PM »

Good for Art Wood to state that he was not paid in any way whatsoever in this case; volunteered like Texas Equusearch.

Gotta go Jen wants food.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2006, 08:09:57 PM »

Bless your heart "is" a good thing Mishy.

I cant say for sure, but I think there was little skirmish a while ago and it may have had a monkey saying Bless your heart, but not meaning it sincerely.  So it just sort of caught on that Bless your heart was being used as a slam....

Thanks Jacqueline....Finally!! But I can't really imagine anything that begins with "bless your..." being any kind of a slam....

Unless someone told me "bless your fat a$$" or something personal like that  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2006, 08:10:43 PM »

As this forum belongs to Red and Tom, any poster that they have allowed to post here is deserving of at least being treated in a civil manner.  Launching personal attacks and questioning the motives and loyalties of others seems to be happening more often of late.  I know there is not much new to discuss but I don't think we should be referring to other posters as though they are not going to read it and blasting them especially when they are being supportive of the family in this tragedy.

Some try to pretend there is a rift between BFN and this site when none exists and trying to eliminate one of the other few remaining pro-Natalee sites is just not the direction in which I personally want to go.  We need all the sites for Natalee as there are so few remaining now.  I don't understand why attacking any one of them is helpful.  Take them down one by one until none are left?  I'd hate to see that happen.  JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2006, 08:11:21 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Whytegirl:    Kath was in Aruba and found Steve Croes who is "as dumb as rocks" according to SandraK and attempted to get some info from him.  There was a picture taken. You know the rest...

who is kath,and was she able to interview Croes?
I dont know the rest, can you help me out here?????? Shocked

Yes, she talked to him and a picture of the two of them was posted on a website with the title "I smell a rat" and went on to run down Kath and make some very strange and slanderous allegations.  It was quite nasty.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.