March 28, 2024, 10:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 131212 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: July 09, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »

Well Klaas I do not think they did a very good job of protecting the name of Aruba. I think the sites they chose to post on just made them post mean, hateful things to annoy us Monkeys.

Bless there hearts.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: July 09, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

O/T - just watched Donny Brasco last night - Johnny Depp and Al Pacino - very good!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 09, 2006, 10:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "angelalala"
JUNE 13, 2005
Emails are going out that Arubans should go to the WEB to protect the name of Aruba

Are they handing out maps of where the Arubanites should go to do the most protectioning... Confused

Hello Spock.

LOL  Laughing  Laughing  Well I think that we have all seen it first hand in the Bondia/Glenda and many others.

Yes you can say that we have seen it first hand... and it should show just how desperately they will act to keep one s*****y island in a supply of tourists.... too bad that the Arubans don't understand our system...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: July 09, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »

BTW, good evening monkeys...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 09, 2006, 10:42:35 PM »

Well, of course, they hired Steve Cohen to direct their public relations, and he put them on communist control.  Could they not see how badly this worked for the USSR, or were they looking at some of their more near-winning political triumphs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 09, 2006, 10:42:42 PM »

My point of course is that almost immediately after the confession and retraction Aruba went into damage control mode.  That is when the coverup was in full swing.

Agree with you ~~~  mine was who was sending e-mails  Govt. PR person, or individuals and   where did they get e-mail addresses from~  to send stuff to
Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 09, 2006, 10:42:54 PM »

The coverup began early, perhaps with the poolsite chat on May30th. I still can't believe KJ cowboyed up the security guards when she already knew the HI dropoff story was a lie.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 09, 2006, 10:43:56 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
My point of course is that almost immediately after the confession and retraction Aruba went into damage control mode.  That is when the coverup was in full swing.

Agree with you ~~~  mine was who was sending e-mails  Govt. PR person, or individuals and   where did they get e-mail addresses from~  to send stuff to
Just wondering

Ah, good question.  I assume the government sent an email to all busnesses instructing them to tell their employees?  It could have worked like that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 09, 2006, 10:45:39 PM »

Just wondering

At the time this happened, I had an e-mail friendship with an Aruban business woman.  She was very forthcoming in telling me that employees were being paid to visit those websites and say horrific things about Beth.  The same people were putting together the ugly demonstration, and they chose a useful idiot who was a former American to do this in his name.  

Later as tourism started to decrease, this person became very adverserial and started saying Natalee was a slut and all Arubans knew that because she was and they turned against Beth because her daughter was a slut, dressed like a slut, and you wonder why Deepak said that.  Of course, this person waited until her shop's business started turning south, but she was quick to admit Beth had shopped with her and Beth was nice.  However, she became very angry when she had to start renting her propertly at about half what she had gotten for it before.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:16 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
JUNE 13, 2005

"Emails are going out that Arubans should go to the WEB to protect the name of Aruba"
[/size]

Sounds like the much talked about "gag-order"

Welcome aboard Spock ...

Also sounds like when the Tourism Industry people told the people on-line not to post negative comments so that they gave Aruba a good face.

Well now that Aruba the "un"Truth is no longer and sever others are going the way side with the budget cuts ... their plan now is silence.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »

The coverup began early, perhaps with the poolsite chat on May30th. I still can't believe KJ cowboyed up the security guards when she already knew the HI dropoff story was a lie.

Spock
Gotta ask... where did you hear that date from??  Been looking for a date & time of day for that meeting for a bit now..  Just wondering
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:34 PM »

Yes Spock, definately the coverup by the suspects began immediately or at least by the afternoon of the 30th.  I'm referring more to the Arubans who were posting on the websites.  Prior to June 13th they were more open.  After some were intent upon distracting discussions and protecting Aruba.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 09, 2006, 10:46:42 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
CHICKS YOU GOTTA LOVE JOHNNY DEPP (About his love for his wife):

"I just knew, you know, it's over with," he told Oprah Winfrey of meeting French pop singer Vanessa Paradis in Paris in 1998. Since then the couple (in January) – who've never married – have been inseparable. "Our story is love and friendship united," she wrote in a tribute to Depp in French Elle. "I have the impression that no one could love the way we love."

O/T - just watched Donny Brasco last night - Johnny Depp and Al Pacino - very good!

One of my favorite movies...and I love the scene where he explains all the meanings of forgetaboutit..... LOL... it's like Bless Your heart... Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 09, 2006, 10:48:08 PM »

well she has her career to protect... like HAT would say,
"Drink deep Karin, you earned it."

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 09, 2006, 10:50:22 PM »

Just wondering

Ah, good question.  I assume the government sent an email to all busnesses instructing them to tell their employees?  It could have worked like that.

you think Aruban govt had e-mail address of all business (I'll bet they do now).  I was guessing it was more of family / individual thing..
remember Rubber Leggs was on a site listed as a "friend" ???

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 09, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »

Wanted to say hello to everyone on the board. Nice to be here. Very Happy

Hey Spock - hello there, and welcome !!!

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 09, 2006, 10:51:21 PM »

Spock
Gotta ask... where did you hear that date from??  Been looking for a date & time of day for that meeting for a bit now..  Just wondering
TIA

We have alot of capable sleuths over at BFN that pretty well identified the date of the poolside meeting. Most believe it was the evening Beth arrived but earlier.

In My Opinion
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 09, 2006, 10:51:25 PM »

People, I think we agree that we have pretty much "solved" the crime. In fact, Aruba also "solved" the crime around June 10th, 2005.

Our mission now is to definitively prove the  WHO, WHAT, AND WHY
of the COVER-UP !!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 09, 2006, 10:52:19 PM »

Yes Spock, definately the coverup by the suspects began immediately or at least by the afternoon of the 30th.  I'm referring more to the Arubans who were posting on the websites.  Prior to June 13th they were more open.  After some were intent upon distracting discussions and protecting Aruba.

So, like Art said, Joran confessed the 9th, but the typed transcipt on the 13th was different.  And coincidentaly the painting etc. was the 10th, 11th. No, nobody knew a thing....they just decided to make sure and warn everyone not to talk at the same time.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 09, 2006, 10:53:12 PM »

i know...i think she was sucking vanderstratenns .... Shocked
just saing hi......hope u r all well...nite monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.