April 19, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135614 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 09, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

BRB in a bit.  I'm working on something pretty cool that Anna sent me, if I can get it to work I'll post it.  Will be very funny.  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: July 09, 2006, 10:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
My point of course is that almost immediately after the confession and retraction Aruba went into damage control mode.  That is when the coverup was in full swing.

Agree with you ~~~  mine was who was sending e-mails  Govt. PR person, or individuals and   where did they get e-mail addresses from~  to send stuff to
Just wondering

At the time this happened, I had an e-mail friendship with an Aruban business woman.  She was very forthcoming in telling me that employees were being paid to visit those websites and say horrific things about Beth.  
<<Snip>>

Sorry Tyler...
 a little dense tonight but on June 13, 2005 What Web sites are we talking about

Just wondering    TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2006, 10:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
The coverup began early, perhaps with the poolsite chat on May30th. I still can't believe KJ cowboyed up the security guards when she already knew the HI dropoff story was a lie.

Spock
Gotta ask... where did you hear that date from??  Been looking for a date & time of day for that meeting for a bit now..  Just wondering
TIA

We have alot of capable sleuths over at BFN that pretty well identified the date of the poolside meeting. Most believe it was the evening Beth arrived but earlier.

So you are saying it was the night/morning of 30/31, right?

I wonder if Mickey Johns ever told us that?  FOM, where are you?  Can we ask MJ if he knew the date of that meeting and time?  Or did he already say that?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: July 09, 2006, 10:55:23 PM »

Evening monkeys.  Is Tylergal still serving cake? Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:09 PM »

OF, if I recall there were some to come to SM, some to RWV and others to Trip Advisor.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:35 PM »

Well, of course, they hired Steve Cohen to direct their public relations, and he put them on communist control.  Could they not see how badly this worked for the USSR, or were they looking at some of their more near-winning political triumphs.

Shoot, Aruba was too busy avoiding work, drinking, drugging, fornicating & prevaricating to really think it all through.   Laughing  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:27 PM »

My point of course is that almost immediately after the confession and retraction Aruba went into damage control mode.  That is when the coverup was in full swing.

Agree with you ~~~  mine was who was sending e-mails  Govt. PR person, or individuals and   where did they get e-mail addresses from~  to send stuff to
Just wondering

LOL.  I know, I know!! :::::waving hand frantically:::::::
They went to the Tickle sites and searched for Aruba.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: July 09, 2006, 10:58:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  Is Tylergal still serving cake? Laughing

It took too long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe again....

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 09, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

OF, mad as you used to get at me about BonDia, you see in retrospect, I had already been apprised of what was taking place. Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 09, 2006, 11:04:14 PM »

OF, mad as you used to get at me about BonDia, you see in retrospect, I had already been apprised of what was taking place. Wink

I remember when I got "hip" to Bondia... it was the night she laughingly told me that they all knew the landfill witness was a liar and then said that Red, Dave and TES wanted to dig there, so they let them....

and OMG how sick they were when they got home....

from that point on.... I was all Tyler ROCKS.....LOL.. but before then, I was suckered too....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 09, 2006, 11:05:06 PM »

Spock
TY ... I had always wondered about MJ wording or "with the family"
I was guessing it was Monday after school or later in the day but then like I said "with the family" has always bugged me.

Tyler
TY... I cannot remember a lot from June of 2005 here and I was not at any other sites.. Like I said just wondering what sites

BTW..
Has anyone ever  confirmed when younger the brothers returned ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 09, 2006, 11:05:58 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Blah - so was it cool there in person?

it was incredible.  All of the video and pictures just cannot do justice, it is something that I am very glad I was able to experience in person.  It was a good day for this country, as Ted Nugent would say - "you cant do that in France"

(we saw mickey mouse, the shuttle launch, and ted nugent blow the roof off the house of blues all on the same vacation.  What a trip)

YOWSA!  Very Happy Love Ted Nugent and I've been down there for a launch a long time ago..it IS fine!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 09, 2006, 11:06:26 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

One of my favorite movies...and I love the scene where he explains all the meanings of forgetaboutit..... LOL... it's like Bless Your heart... Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

O/T
If you have never watched the deleted segments, you must.  There is one that is just hilarious.  Remember the lion that they were feeding all the hamburgers to?  There is a deleted segment with the lion being walked down the street with a collar like a dog, and one where he is riding in the back of the vehicle, and the diner scene where they order all the hamburgers 'hold the onions'.  It was cut because it was not believable, but it was so funny!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 09, 2006, 11:08:54 PM »

We have alot of capable sleuths over at BFN that pretty well identified the date of the poolside meeting. Most believe it was the evening Beth arrived but earlier.

Must be the relatives Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 09, 2006, 11:09:08 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

One of my favorite movies...and I love the scene where he explains all the meanings of forgetaboutit..... LOL... it's like Bless Your heart... Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

O/T
If you have never watched the deleted segments, you must.  There is one that is just hilarious.  Remember the lion that they were feeding all the hamburgers to?  There is a deleted segment with the lion being walked down the street with a collar like a dog, and one where he is riding in the back of the vehicle, and the diner scene where they order all the hamburgers 'hold the onions'.  It was cut because it was not believable, but it was so funny!

I will do that!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 09, 2006, 11:09:47 PM »

Tyler
as dad always said... sometime you can learn a lot from someone that is trying to feed ya a line (Canoshito). You just have to go with the flow, feed them  and take everthing with SALT. Rolling Eyes

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 09, 2006, 11:10:53 PM »

Whasssss up monkeys??

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 09, 2006, 11:10:59 PM »

Tyler
as dad always said... sometime you can learn a lot from someone that is trying to feed ya a line (Canoshito). You just have to go with the flow, feed them  and take everthing with SALT. Rolling Eyes

I like our new word!  Canoshito.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: July 09, 2006, 11:12:23 PM »

I said just wondering what sites

BTW..
Has anyone ever  confirmed when younger the brothers returned ?

I think Widget confirmed with the airlines  - can't remember the date, but it matched the date they said they came back to Aruba.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 09, 2006, 11:13:28 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Whasssss up monkeys??

Hey Metro... what the heck country are you in this week-end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.