April 20, 2024, 03:52:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135660 times)
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 09, 2006, 11:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Metro-

I hate to disappoint you but I was just telling San that our nightly news is showing mud wrassling along with the newscasters joking about moonshine and Nascar   Shocked

I feel like I'm surrounded by some major bless their hearts  Laughing  Laughing

Oy...thats gotta be NBC17...lol....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: July 09, 2006, 11:28:33 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
None, that was a long and winding road and I am so glad we were not lost too long!

AtlMetroguy, those places that have been calling us stupid southerners cowboys and all kinds of bad names are meeting their waterloo, per Klaas.  She needs to show you what she found in a newspaper.  It's the SS Refugee.

Hey Tylergal....thats excellent news. I'll have to say it's quite the sore spot for me being a native Alabamian who transplanted to Georgia, I get so sick and tired of all the things people think happens in the South that has not happened in like 40 years!!

More like 100 years...LOL...

Spock good to see you... and you too Metro...

I am outta here...

Keep the faith Monkeys!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 09, 2006, 11:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OF, mad as you used to get at me about BonDia, you see in retrospect, I had already been apprised of what was taking place. Wink

I remember when I got "hip" to Bondia... it was the night she laughingly told me that they all knew the landfill witness was a liar and then said that Red, Dave and TES wanted to dig there, so they let them....

and OMG how sick they were when they got home....

from that point on.... I was all Tyler ROCKS.....LOL.. but before then, I was suckered too....

I only became aware of how much damage that Julia was doing in about March of this year. Her and ScubaJap semed to have started an Anyone But Joran Coven. And I do mean COVEN.
Hello Spock.
Maybe BT will make a Spock monkey for you ! ! ( she's into sock monkeys )
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 09, 2006, 11:30:09 PM »

Yep..but a bit more involved!! I'm starting a new job tomorrow morning and I am really excited about it. I'll be out here a few weeks a month for awhile but after that I'll really be burning up the road sotospeak!!

Congrats on the New Job !!
Burning up the road  or air ways Wink
Will your comute be shorter or longer now  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: July 09, 2006, 11:30:14 PM »

ATLMETROGUY, I wish you the very best in your new endeaor and hope that you will have some down time in California to 'stop and smell the roses.'

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 09, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
OF, mad as you used to get at me about BonDia, you see in retrospect, I had already been apprised of what was taking place. Wink

I remember when I got "hip" to Bondia... it was the night she laughingly told me that they all knew the landfill witness was a liar and then said that Red, Dave and TES wanted to dig there, so they let them....

and OMG how sick they were when they got home....

from that point on.... I was all Tyler ROCKS.....LOL.. but before then, I was suckered too....

I only became aware of how much damage that Julia was doing in about March of this year. Her and ScubaJap semed to have started an Anyone But Joran Coven. And I do mean COVEN.
Hello Spock.
Maybe BT will make a Spock monkey for you ! ! ( she's into sock monkeys )

A coven?? I'm skeered now!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 09, 2006, 11:30:45 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
June 1, 2005 - 3 van der Sloots onboard KLM flight from Holland

Yes, that was the Wednesday when Anita came home.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 09, 2006, 11:31:56 PM »

goodnight, Mrs. Red.  I hope you have a wonderful day at work tomorrow and that you are not too sore from all the honey-do chores you and Red did today.  Well, that's wishful thinking, but you can be proud of it tomorrow night once you see how lovely it is going to be.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 09, 2006, 11:33:24 PM »

Kat_gram, it's now an easy-bake coven.  

See my signature line. Laughing

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 09, 2006, 11:33:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
JUNE 13, 2005

"Emails are going out that Arubans should go to the WEB to protect the name of Aruba"
[/size]

And didn't they ever ?????? By the gazillions...just like a cloud of mosquitoes. Confused
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 09, 2006, 11:34:32 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Yep..but a bit more involved!! I'm starting a new job tomorrow morning and I am really excited about it. I'll be out here a few weeks a month for awhile but after that I'll really be burning up the road sotospeak!!

Congrats on the New Job !!
Burning up the road  or air ways Wink
Will your comute be shorter or longer now  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Thanks OF...well I think the commute is subjective..when I'm home it's about 30 seconds!! When I'm out here it's about 4.5 hours of airflight time...lol...it's all good though as no longer do the Atlanta rush hour..it's like getting my life back..lol...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 09, 2006, 11:35:57 PM »

ATLMETROGUY, I wish you the very best in your new endeaor and hope that you will have some down time in California to 'stop and smell the roses.'

Thanks Tylergal!! The only thing I have been smelling lately is jet fuel..lol..Although I think things will improve!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 09, 2006, 11:36:35 PM »

Night Mrs Red, I'm not far behind you.

Guys, don't let Metro fool ya, he's gotten a really great position with a global leader so he's a bonafide mover and shaker !!! Congrats Metro  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 09, 2006, 11:36:51 PM »

goodnight, Mrs. Red.  I hope you have a wonderful day at work tomorrow and that you are not too sore from all the honey-do chores you and Red did today.  Well, that's wishful thinking, but you can be proud of it tomorrow night once you see how lovely it is going to be.

Nite Tyler...thanks.. I am already sore... I will be proud when it's finished!  LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 09, 2006, 11:37:41 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
SunFreak2 - thank you for sending off that quick email to Larry Garrison last night regarding Dana's program and for the follow-up on it.  I hope it works out and he is a guest in the near future.

It was my pleasure.  It was great to be actually able to contribute to this great gang of monkeys here.  I didn't want to overstep any bounds, but when Terry said he would like to hear Larry on Dana's show too and Easy said to just write to him, I did.   It's amazing the friendships and bonds that have been formed in Natalee's honor.  I've become great friends with his sister, and one day she had me call Larry about a question I had.  He is such an approachable person, and so is she.  I can ceratinly understand why Dave chose them to write his book with him.  I'll follow up tomorrow and see if a date has been selected yet.   Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 09, 2006, 11:38:03 PM »

Guys, don't let Metro fool ya, he's gotten a really great position with a global leader so he's a bonafide mover and shaker !!! Congrats Metro  Very Happy

Nigth None, hope things are ever improving.. still keeping you in our thoughts!!

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:04 PM »

Heh..truth is I can sell ice to eskimos hence the new position!! when they figure out I'm fulla crap they are gonna send me packing...lol...

Thanks None...all the best to you and the Mr.!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 09, 2006, 11:40:40 PM »

<<snip>>
Thank OF...well I think the commute is subjective..when I'm home it's about 30 seconds!! When I'm out here it's about 4.5 hours of airflight time...lol...it's all good though as no longer do the Atlanta rush hour..it's like getting my life back..lol...

Gotta ask..4.5 hrs..  flight time.. as compared to Alanta comute time.
which is safer an more relaxing and was that one or two days comute time in Alanta ... Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 09, 2006, 11:40:41 PM »

Thanks Mrs Red, I appreciate it. Just been a very demanding time and I blew my lappy out, but up and running again now.

Klaas I'm gonna be watching for that post of yours, but will do so from afar, my bed is calling me and I've got an early day tomorrow.

Metro, I hope you get to play some golf while you're in CA !!!

Take care all !!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 09, 2006, 11:42:15 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Whasssss up monkeys??

Altmetroguy - where in the world have you been - and where are you now   Wink

Heya Slueth...well it's been a long strange trip that just won't end..lol...I have been on the road for weeks!!

Weren't you switching jobs but it was an elongated deal (hope I have that right).  Hopefully it will lighten up a bit for you.  Regardless, it is great to see you stop by tonight...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.