April 26, 2024, 07:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 136906 times)
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 10, 2006, 02:06:50 PM »

Gunslinger --

Can you provide details re: your hearing of this cell call voice message.  This will help readership alot.

For example:

Do you remember when you heard it?
What show was it on?
What were circumstances of playing call tape, who commented and what was said?
Did you hear call message anywhere else eg, online?
You have previously provided your recollection of transcript, can you pls do so again?

Many thanks.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: July 10, 2006, 02:08:22 PM »

Agreed. This board would have been all over it if the call had been played on the air. I don't think it happened.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 10, 2006, 02:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Cell Call Message...

I see call remains subject of discussion, as it should be.  And to be clear, I refer to vm message to MBHS student phone: William Morris, presumed to have originating time approx 3:00am, Aruba Time.  (I note Shizaru's f/u from NE stating call done between 1:00am - 5:00am.)

IMO, among things to consider is "rumoured" code contained in words of female caller: "I don't know these people..." and to couple w/ following:

1.  The news reports (from May31 - June4) citing Jan van der Straaten and his downplaying of abduction/kidnapping as being part of any potential crime.

2.  The unusal words of Spencer Bachus made during press conference in which he requested the "heavy" involvement of FBI:  he said the family is aware of "disturbing details" and further stated "this was not a teen (Natalee) who wandered off..."

3.  The headline on first posters hung on island upon arrival of HT family: kidnapped.

IMO, it was neither unusual, nor unexpected, for family to make existence of call known to media, etc during interviews, because assuming "code" is true, the real meaning of the words in the vm message remained unknown for many months after May 30, 2005.

Add to that list the cyptic post by C. Croes when he made some reference to "what has happened to this lovely child".

Which in MHO tells that he knows exactly what happened to this "lovely child" and had decided to be a lump o Chit and not tell the truth and what he knows but why?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 10, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Ok....then why did you make it sound like you heard the actual call?? I sure do wish I was on the drugs I wish I was on....cause this is where rumors start......I HATE RUMORS! I WANT TRUTH.

It is my understanding that is, in fact, what he's saying Nut.  He's saying he heard the actual call on a TV program...

Am I wrong?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2006, 02:11:17 PM »

FLYING MERMAID:  Might be that Charles Croes has a whole area named for him, "canochito."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 10, 2006, 02:11:26 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Ok....then why did you make it sound like you heard the actual call?? I sure do wish I was on the drugs I wish I was on....cause this is where rumors start......I HATE RUMORS! I WANT TRUTH.

It is my understanding that is, in fact, what he's saying Nut.  He's saying he heard the actual call on a TV program...

Am I wrong?

That's the impressin I got also, thirdstrike.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: July 10, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »

From Greta's newsletter today:

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
It is I. I hope you do not think my thoughts are bizarre. It is my opinion that Kenneth Lay has disappeared and he will take a new identity. There is no way to prove anything when the body is cremated. In my opinion, autopsies can be bought.
Gale

Maybe he's alive and well and living in Aruba.  Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 10, 2006, 02:12:10 PM »

Am I wrong?

Yes, you would be wrong in this case.  He said he had heard the call.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 10, 2006, 02:12:29 PM »

Rob on bfn is still promising info........just like MF on fob and so far no info...it all maked me sick. This girl is dead and they still hold back info, IF THEY in fact HAVE REAL INFO...it all makes me sick. Why torture readers with COMING INFO' when there is no real info. Fu** them. Get real and get down or SHUT UP>period.

So, Rob's like "Shango Jr." now, huh?  Trust me on this...those people who say they have "real info" yet withold it (for whatever reason) don't have any more then any of us have...period!!  How many times have we waited on these boards for those posters who claim "intimate knowledge" of the case turn around an offer up jack chit?  If I had a dollar for each one, I'd be the host of "The Apprentice"...Wink

It's all smoke and mirrors...aimed at deception rather then assistance... Rolling Eyes

man, aint that the truth !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: July 10, 2006, 02:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
It is I. I hope you do not think my thoughts are bizarre. It is my opinion that Kenneth Lay has disappeared and he will take a new identity. There is no way to prove anything when the body is cremated. In my opinion, autopsies can be bought.
Gale

Nah, he is in Japan.  He went back with the prime minister to live happily ever after with Elvis.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: July 10, 2006, 02:14:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Gunslinger - check your email please, TIA

Answered.

Existence is futile.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: July 10, 2006, 02:15:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Am I wrong?

Yes, you would be wrong in this case.  He said he had heard the call.

No Tylergal, I would be right!  I said that he (Gunslinger) saif he heard the actual call on the TV program (Fox, he says).  So, I'm saying the exact same thing you are... Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: July 10, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »

Ok, I have to head out for a bit.  Getting a little basketball in on my lunch break...

Hope to see you all later though.

Strike
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #913 on: July 10, 2006, 02:23:07 PM »

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
Gale

Nah, he is in Japan.  He went back with the prime minister to live happily ever after with Elvis.

What the Hell does Ken lay have to do with this board......damn...I am soooooooooo mad. Back to Nat...... What I read in the gunslinger notes was that he HEARD it first hand....now that is not true??....Now he heard it from tv?? I don't think what I read on a few pages back was that he heard it through grapevine.....he said HE HEARD IT! AS IN.....actually heard the call, himself, then....at the time. NOO?????? God, will someone please tell me what is gooing on cause I don't like games.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: July 10, 2006, 02:25:28 PM »

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
Gale

What the Hell does Ken lay have to do with this board......damn...I am soooooooooo mad. Back to Nat...... What I read in the gunslinger notes was that he HEARD it first hand....now that is not true??....Now he heard it from tv?? I don't think what I read on a few pages back was that he heard it through grapevine.....he said HE HEARD IT! AS IN.....actually heard the call, himself, then....at the time. NOO?????? God, will someone please tell me what is gooing on cause I don't like games.

What Gunslinger is saying is that he HEARD it on TV.  I'll search and see if  I can find any archived interviews with video.  It may have been a local Fox affiliate.  I don't know.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 10, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
Gale

gunslinger said he heard the actual call that was supposed to be Natalee.  He said he heard in on Fox television early in the case.  Myself and others said that we don't recall that the call was ever played on any television program so therefore he did not hear the actual call on television.  This is my take on the conversation.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #916 on: July 10, 2006, 02:29:20 PM »

By the way.....Ken Lay really did die. No conspiracy......no nuttin....he is dead. Get over it, get used to it. The man is not on this earth now. UGHHHHHH.  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: July 10, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Gunslinger --

Can you provide details re: your hearing of this cell call voice message.  This will help readership alot.

For example:

Do you remember when you heard it?
What show was it on?
What were circumstances of playing call tape, who commented and what was said?
Did you hear call message anywhere else eg, online?
You have previously provided your recollection of transcript, can you pls do so again?

Many thanks.

Hammer/All

As some of you may know, I don't usually say a lot.  I do read here, and other places, every day.

I heard about Natalee on the local news station (NBC13).  I searched the Internet for all possible information and was directed to FOX news.  I had never watched Greta (or fox news at all) until this happened.  I used to post at courttv.  When cw would not permit links to a place called SM, I joined here.  It was before the first data loss.

As far as when I heard it.  It had to be in the July/August time frame.

As far as the show.  I want to say it was Greta, along with the promo:

"Is this the last call Natalee made before she disappeared?"

As far as hearing it anywhere else.  I only had to hear it once.

Natalee:  "I don't know these people!"

Male Voice: "Who are you calling?"  "Your parents?"

I appologize to everyone if I was not clear about WHERE I heard this call.  

I hope this helps.

Existence is futile.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: July 10, 2006, 02:32:51 PM »

Wow its seems a lot of anger right now but I understand.. I too hope for a deep throat that will tell us all but its been 13 months and I don't see it.. I just come here to support Natalee and her family and know nothing more than I did when I heard that they had three suspects and one was a judges son and that they lied to the police.. Thats was all I needed and it seems that nothing else has changed for me..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 10, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »

Have a nice afternoon, Monkeys.  Play nice.  I am taking a plane with Ken Lay in search of Elvis.   Laughing   No, I really have plants to care for.  Having received two huge cobalt pots for an occasion, they need flowers in them and I need to super-glue them down to large stepping stones so they cannot be easily stolen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.