April 19, 2024, 08:24:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 135606 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 10, 2006, 02:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

good pictures Easy...one and all Very Happy

That's me happy!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 10, 2006, 02:54:18 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

TS...I love you too! Very Happy   LOL.....some people are are a huge ego trip.....but like all trips...they will end Wink

Believe what you will.  Rob is being sincere.  He does have a valid source to protect.

Well we each have the right to our own interpretation of what sources people do and do not have..... Wink

Yes we do, Sunny.

Existence is futile.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 10, 2006, 02:54:38 PM »

My two cents is that if the judge takes the case.. I guess if someone asked you to decide an important decision in their lives, you would think of all the pros and cons of your advice.. If she takes the case she has to write her reasons for taking the case with her thoughts of the pros and cons of her reasons..  Whatever she decides will be there for a long time and she wants to get it right..  Civil law is never fast and it can take years to play out in the courts..  I believe if she does accept the case that the Sloots will default anyway and I'm not sure what that will buy Natalee's family, except a default judgement..  Maybe it will make it easier for JQ Kelly to have access to some of the files that Karen J. has and he wants access to..  

Has there ever been a civil case as the above for someone that is a suspect in a murder before the criminal case?  I know about OJ but that was after the criminal case..  I think this might be the first and I believe its to get access to records from Karen J. office..  Just my opinion..
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 10, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Why are you torturing me!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 10, 2006, 02:58:48 PM »

Easy: Now I want to see Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Sleepy and Sneezy.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 10, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "Anna"
just feed your roses bananas, the over-ripe ones are OK.  They will bloom like anything.  Don't tell Tyler I told you a short cut.

OK I have an over-ripe banana and I have a rose bush.  Do I mulch the banana around the base or dig up the ground and bury it or what?

Just sort of scratch up the ground around the base of the bush, peel the banana and sort of smush it so there is enough to go all the way around the base of the bush, including using the peel.  Kind of circle the base of the bush with the banana and peel and that's all.  Also hope the dogs do not find it as they will smear it all over themselves.  Some sort of dog ritual I guess.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #946 on: July 10, 2006, 03:00:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nut - I can't speak for Gunslinger but I can tell you that I don't have the same name everywhere.  I really don't think it's a big deal.  I also don't see a reason to question Gunslinger about the call.  Why would he claim he heard it on TV if he didn't.  He has nothing to gain by saying it.

I don't understand anything anymore....anything I ever say here is always questioned or ignored. So I did not join SM a year ago and I am NOT one of you all..WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!! I want justice for nat and her family, damnit!! I do not expect to be welcomed here with open arms after a year of you all being together, but damnit......let's not work against each other.
Egads, that is a line from The Poseidon Adventure .......whoa, I watch too much TV!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 10, 2006, 03:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Nut - I can't speak for Gunslinger but I can tell you that I don't have the same name everywhere.  I really don't think it's a big deal.  I also don't see a reason to question Gunslinger about the call.  Why would he claim he heard it on TV if he didn't.  He has nothing to gain by saying it.

I don't understand anything anymore....anything I ever say here is always questioned or ignored. So I did not join SM a year ago and I am NOT one of you all..WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!! I want justice for nat and her family, damnit!! I do not expect to be welcomed here with open arms after a year of you all being together, but damnit......let's not work against each other.
Egads, that is a line from The Poseidon Adventure .......whoa, I watch too much TV!!

Nut that's not true people repond to you all the time !  Take it Easy and be Happy!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 10, 2006, 03:03:53 PM »

I think I might be getting old.  Roses are red and violets are blue...

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: July 10, 2006, 03:04:21 PM »

Nut44x4:  Welcome with open arms - hugs and smoochies!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 10, 2006, 03:04:55 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
just feed your roses bananas, the over-ripe ones are OK.  They will bloom like anything.  Don't tell Tyler I told you a short cut.

OK I have an over-ripe banana and I have a rose bush.  Do I mulch the banana around the base or dig up the ground and bury it or what?

Just sort of scratch up the ground around the base of the bush, peel the banana and sort of smush it so there is enough to go all the way around the base of the bush, including using the peel.  Kind of circle the base of the bush with the banana and peel and that's all.  Also hope the dogs do not find it as they will smear it all over themselves.  Some sort of dog ritual I guess.   Rolling Eyes

My Steghorn loves banannas too!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 10, 2006, 03:06:42 PM »

I don't care if a poster joined SM a year ago or a day ago, makes no difference to me.  I agree, we are all on the same side.  That's why I don't understand the bickering this morning?

Gunslinger was simply stating that he heard the call on TV and it seems like people are jumping on him for it and I don't know why?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 10, 2006, 03:06:53 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

My Steghorn loves banannas too!

Is that a horse or a cow?
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: July 10, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »

http://mgonline.com/grande01.jpg

stAghorn

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: July 10, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »

Lets try this again. Klass I created a new topic by mistake can you please delete. Not off to a good start.

First time poster so take it easy on me.

Say the FBI can determine that it is NH on the VM, couldn't they also determine who the male voice is? Joran?K2?Paulus?Freddy?et
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:06 PM »

Nut, we are ALL frustrated! Klaas was simply telling you that maybe YOU should not be criticizing another poster. We ARE all on the same side here -- we may just perceive things a little different. Nothing wrong with that -- that's how we learn from one another!

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »

Hi Patriot. Nice name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:08 PM »

Quote from: "Patriot"
Lets try this again. Klass I created a new topic by mistake can you please delete. Not off to a good start.

Say the FBI can determine that it is NH on the VM, couldn't they also determine who the male voice is? Joran?K2?Paulus?Freddy?et

Welcome Patriot - I'll delete it for you..happens to all of us!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: July 10, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »

Rob on bfn is still promising info........just like MF on fob and so far no info...it all maked me sick. This girl is dead and they still hold back info, IF THEY in fact HAVE REAL INFO...it all makes me sick. Why torture readers with COMING INFO' when there is no real info. Fu** them. Get real and get down or SHUT UP>period.

Ggood Afternoon Monkeys!  I am again trying to catch up...whatr's new huh!  Company does put a serious dent in one's computer time.  Nit...I think I love you!  LOL  If one says, I have some info, but an not at liberty to tell it yet'....wait long enuf and something will happen and they you too can say...yep that was my ltop secret info!!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

EXACTLY, SUNNY,

If it is so top secret, hush, hush, why even mention it at all?  Other than of course for one to feed one's enormous ego, maybe.

OK, I have a secret source who has told me lots and lots of stuff I can't tell the rest of you peons but would like for all of you to beg me to just the same.   Very Happy And just because I have never revealed anything unique in the past doesn't mean I don't know it, just that I am not telling you.  You will just have to take my word for it, too.  Some day when it's safe, then I might tell you but until then you had better be extra nice to me or I won't.

I learned to play this game around age seven.   Cool And as a matter of fact, I would lay claim to exchange of information with Jug Twitty concerning Head master as my unique information early on but that's another story.  Cool  Lately I haven't seen ANYBODY with any new or revealing information.

Yes, I am as entitled to my opinions, and I do have them, as anybody else.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 10, 2006, 03:09:33 PM »

Quote from: "Patriot"

Welcome Patriot - I'll delete it for you..happens to all of us!

To answer your question, I would certainly think so.  Maybe that's the problem though, maybe the male voice is not one of them and someone else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.