April 26, 2024, 07:23:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 136879 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 10, 2006, 03:14:52 PM »

Posion Ivy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 10, 2006, 03:15:37 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Nut - I can't speak for Gunslinger but I can tell you that I don't have the same name everywhere.  I really don't think it's a big deal.  I also don't see a reason to question Gunslinger about the call.  Why would he claim he heard it on TV if he didn't.  He has nothing to gain by saying it.

I don't understand anything anymore....anything I ever say here is always questioned or ignored. So I did not join SM a year ago and I am NOT one of you all..WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!! I want justice for nat and her family, damnit!! I do not expect to be welcomed here with open arms after a year of you all being together, but damnit......let's not work against each other.
Egads, that is a line from The Poseidon Adventure .......whoa, I watch too much TV!!

Nut....I read all your posts...I often don't respond becasue I can't add anything to it...and you are right...we ALL are on the same side.....justice for Natalle and her family.....and as far as I am concerned anyone is welcome here as long as they don't slam Natalee or the family....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 10, 2006, 03:16:45 PM »

klaasend, I hope I didn't appear to be jumping on anyone.  I just stated that I don't remember that phone call being played on television.  I still don't think it was, but I guess I could have missed it but I was pretty glued to the tv in the beginning and was also talking to the cuz regularly.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 10, 2006, 03:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "Patriot"
Lets try this again. Klass I created a new topic by mistake can you please delete. Not off to a good start.

First time poster so take it easy on me.

Say the FBI can determine that it is NH on the VM, couldn't they also determine who the male voice is? Joran?K2?Paulus?Freddy?et

Hi Patriot...welocme to SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: July 10, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »

Nut - I can't speak for Gunslinger but I can tell you that I don't have the same name everywhere.  I really don't think it's a big deal.  I also don't see a reason to question Gunslinger about the call.  Why would he claim he heard it on TV if he didn't.  He has nothing to gain by saying it.

I don't understand anything anymore....anything I ever say here is always questioned or ignored. So I did not join SM a year ago and I am NOT one of you all..WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE!! I want justice for nat and her family, damnit!! I do not expect to be welcomed here with open arms after a year of you all being together, but damnit......let's not work against each other.
Egads, that is a line from The Poseidon Adventure .......whoa, I watch too much TV!!

Don't take it personally Nut.
I've been a member a lot longer and I get ignored sometimes too.

Fiddle dee dee...I just go eat bbq with someone else. Wink

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 10, 2006, 03:18:34 PM »

I'm crazy...
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 10, 2006, 03:18:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Posion Ivy!

Damn, is that you too. Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 10, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
klaasend, I hope I didn't appear to be jumping on anyone.  I just stated that I don't remember that phone call being played on television.  I still don't think it was, but I guess I could have missed it but I was pretty glued to the tv in the beginning and was also talking to the cuz regularly.

I know Casa, I don't remember hearing it either.  I'm searching now to see if theres a video archived somewhere.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: July 10, 2006, 03:19:02 PM »

Well, i've got to get off this computer and get ready to go and teach my writing class at the college.  Everyone have a good afternoon and I will see everyone later.  Daughter #3 is out of town so I get the computer!! haha
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 10, 2006, 03:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Ggood Afternoon Monkeys!  I am again trying to catch up...whatr's new huh!  Company does put a serious dent in one's computer time.  Nit...I think I love you!  LOL  If one says, I have some info, but an not at liberty to tell it yet'....wait long enuf and something will happen and they you too can say...yep that was my ltop secret info!!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

EXACTLY, SUNNY,

If it is so top secret, hush, hush, why even mention it at all?  Other than of course for one to feed one's enormous ego, maybe.

OK, I have a secret source who has told me lots and lots of stuff I can't tell the rest of you peons but would like for all of you to beg me to just the same.   Very Happy And just because I have never revealed anything unique in the past doesn't mean I don't know it, just that I am not telling you.  You will just have to take my word for it, too.  Some day when it's safe, then I might tell you but until then you had better be extra nice to me or I won't.

I learned to play this game around age seven.   Cool And as a matter of fact, I would lay claim to exchange of information with Jug Twitty concerning Head master as my unique information early on but that's another story.  Cool  Lately I haven't seen ANYBODY with any new or revealing information.

Yes, I am as entitled to my opinions, and I do have them, as anybody else.   Very Happy

AMEN Anna!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: July 10, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »

Posion Ivy!

AAAHHHHH  my James Dean photo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 10, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Patriot"
Lets try this again. Klass I created a new topic by mistake can you please delete. Not off to a good start.

First time poster so take it easy on me.

Say the FBI can determine that it is NH on the VM, couldn't they also determine who the male voice is? Joran?K2?Paulus?Freddy?et

Welcome Patriot!  Kick off your shoes and stay a while.

FM - I just read about your receptionist's mother.  I am so sorry.  She will indeed be included in my prayers.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 10, 2006, 03:20:59 PM »

I know Casa, I don't remember hearing it either.  I'm searching now to see if theres a video archived somewhere.

why dont you just ask Red to call Dave and ask if we can have a copy of it?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 10, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

why dont you just ask Red to call Dave and ask if we can have a copy of it?

errr Beth
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 10, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Posion Ivy!

That is a young me.  I'm blue tonight.  I think my tears will fall tonight.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: July 10, 2006, 03:21:57 PM »

Don't take it personally Nut.
I've been a member a lot longer and I get ignored sometimes too.

Fiddle dee dee...I just go eat bbq with someone else. Wink

Hi Jacque.......welcome to my world...but that's OK...I post when I want to.....got BBQ...come on over!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: July 10, 2006, 03:21:59 PM »

Hello MTWS!  Coral and you?
Nut....I read all your posts...I often don't respond becasue I can't add anything to it...and you are right...we ALL are on the same side.....justice for Natalle and her family.....and as far as I am concerned anyone is welcome here as long as they don't slam Natalee or the family....

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: July 10, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Hello MTWS!  Coral and you?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 10, 2006, 03:22:53 PM »

I'm crazy...

LOl....Yes, your are!!!  Did you and Sunfreak get the interview with L. Garrison and Dane set up????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: July 10, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »

Posion Ivy!

That is a young me.  I'm blue tonight.  I think my tears will fall tonight.

You're still you.  

The essence of what makes you who you are will never age.

Tears fall for everyone sometimes.

I find it can be a good release....

So I won't say don't let them fall....just feel better after they do.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.