April 18, 2024, 01:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110135 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »

Todays Greta WIRE

Hi,
Are you aware of the broadcast of famous Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries yesterday, about the Holloway-case? It seems like the local Aruban authorities did frustrate the investigation up to the point, where the detectives were NOT allowed to search the house of the van der Sloots. They did search the small detached house where Joran lived, but they never searched the house of his father.
Isn't it likely that the body of Natalee Holloway could be found, for example, under the floor of this house? No authorities in Aruba were ever allowed to do a forensic investigation there.
I think it's worth watching the Peter R de Vries broadcast, it sheds whole new light on the Aruban investigation and the strange role Dutch magistrates (personal friends of Mr. van der Sloot) played in it.
My guess is Natalee's body can be found in the house of Joran's parents, the only place in Aruba nobody ever took a closer look at, or were prevented from doing so.
Cliff Cremer
Amsterdam
P.S. Did you also know that Joran van der Sloot paid somebody to make a fake photo of him with Natalee?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,232082,00.html

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 03:13:10 PM »

Hi, Igs,
Just doing a drive by but inform the police of what I wonder?  I don't remember Daniel as being prone to drama and if he says he knows something I think he just might know something.   Shocked

Could he have spoken to the person who did the shopping and knows what Joran ordered, the look he was going for?

Please post if he offers more information for I am particularly interested in his take on this.  It is the shocking expose, not Bouti claiming Natalee did cocaine or whatever.  Lazlo obviously missed that show where Dompig did nothing except blather on about that.  Dompig also discussed digging up Natalee's remains and moving them like some ghoul that left my jaw on the floor.  Never heard such in my life as that man going on about that as though this is normal behavior.

CryBabyBorg,

Please continue to post and don't worry about what you may or may not have missed.  We go over everything fifty times at least if you will recall and if you are missing some detail, I am sure monkeys will add it for you, etc.

Unfortunately, information is so slow in coming in this investigation that you likely have not missed a thing!  We just review and rehash the old stuff over and over because it is all we have.   Sad

And I am surprised to see some of the Dutch posters doing an about-face because of this deVries.  No, I am not really because this is what I thought it would take for them to see the light.  It has to come from one of their own for them to believe it.  Confused  But at least a few have now admitted how guilty Joran does appear at long last.  Some seemed to really believe it was some sort of personal vendetta against the Sporter instead of wanting to know the truth.  I don't care who did it as long as justice is obtained by whatever means.  I do thank deVries for that and for featuring this on his program.

And he left it just right for future programs to be added as well.  Many areas he can yet cover.  I hope that he will do so and am delighted two big Dutch newspapers are carrying the story of his show.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 03:15:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Igsigs - I agree and I'd love to know how Daniel knows so much.

Did you see where Daniel made note of his involvement in the civil case? It's all so odd. Daniel is not one to brag or mislead...or to make something out of nothing, IMO. It sounds like he is very upset at Joran for deceiving his parents. He said if he tells the police then it will have *real consequences for real people*.  I cannot imagine what this is all about.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 03:17:33 PM »

Sue,
I wonder what Greta is "inclined to believe" about that photoshopped bonkers photo Joran had cooked up.  Does anyone know if Greta speaks/reads Dutch?  That is likely her husband's last name but I was just wondering if she speaks Dutch and could watch deVries.

She needs pointers in how to cover an investigation.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 03:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Did you see where Daniel made note of his involvement in the civil case? It's all so odd. Daniel is not one to brag or mislead...or to make something out of nothing, IMO. It sounds like he is very upset at Joran for deceiving his parents. He said if he tells the police then it will have *real consequences for real people*.  I cannot imagine what this is all about.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

We would love for that to happen!  Sounds sort of threatening.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 03:19:51 PM »

igsigs-

Daniel is posting these things at FOB? TIA

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 03:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Sue,
I wonder what Greta is "inclined to believe" about that photoshopped bonkers photo Joran had cooked up.  Does anyone know if Greta speaks/reads Dutch?  That is likely her husband's last name but I was just wondering if she speaks Dutch and could watch deVries.

I dont believe Greta speaks dutch, Im pretty sure alot of reports she had , had to be translated for Fox.. The guy that wrote the email should
have sent the pictures also

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Sue,

I am worse than you about Greta, I regret that Joran didn't trouble to make a photoshopped photo of he and Greta, with her swooning over him for posterity  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 03:20:52 PM »

Yes I did see that.  Very interresting!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »

I went over to FOB to check it out... didn't see it... was this recently? Was it at FOB?  I can only read so much at those other sites before I have to leave and run to the bathroom to vomit.   Laughing   Thanks!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 03:24:35 PM »

Will do Anna. FOB is hard to wade through nowadays, though. It's just JR, his mom and 20 SandraKs all in need of smelling salts at the mere mention of De Vries.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 03:24:51 PM »

Granny Toad refered to the photo as a trophy photo
Joran is a twisted soul, HIs parents created a monster and they need
to step up and shut him down before his next victim

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 03:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[
I dont believe Greta speaks dutch, Im pretty sure alot of reports she had , had to be translated for Fox.. The guy that wrote the email should
have sent the pictures also

I wondered if they had to be translated for her or for the general public but think you are likely correct that she does not speak Dutch.

I wonder if she has seen the finished product shown yesterday yet?  For sure she needs to!  

Yes it would be hilarious if Joran made one or two featuring Greta as well, lol.   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 03:27:05 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

I went over to FOB to check it out... didn't see it... was this recently? Was it at FOB?  I can only read so much at those other sites before I have to leave and run to the bathroom to vomit.   Laughing   Thanks!

It was last night and this morning/today in the De Vries thread I think starting on page 20 today.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 03:28:11 PM »

Will do Anna. FOB is hard to wade through nowadays, though. It's just JR, his mom and 20 SandraKs all in need of smelling salts at the mere mention of De Vries.
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Love it!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 03:28:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 03:31:36 PM »

I am bathing dogs while the weather is perfect and also I am working in the yard to pick up limbs that blow down from the big trees when there is wind so the dogs do not run into them on the ground.  Can stick in their eyes, always remove downed limbs around dogs, especially small ones.

I try to read at FOB but that forum is so strange, like it starts in the middle of the screen.  And today I just haven't had time.  The weather here is just gorgeous and must take advantage of if while it is here.

I am depending on observant monkeys to gather the news and information and return to the cage with it all.

It must be highly entertaining to watch them try to pretend that this sick photo Joran had is normal.  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 03:32:12 PM »

This is so much to soak in..My head is spinning..
Where do we go from here? How do we get the answer the family
so desperately needs? Will De Vries keep covering this case?
or will he drop the ball? The interest of many are peaked including
many from Holland.. What will it take to crack someone?
Does anyone think that the Kalpoes will be realeased on the 30th?
Does anyone know what the family thinks of all of this?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 03:36:26 PM »

It sounds as though De Vries plans at least one follow-up program.  The reactions from the Dutch have been that they agree Joran is guilty and there are problems with the Prosecutors office and investigation.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »

It sounds as though De Vries plans at least one follow-up program.  The reactions from the Dutch have been that they agree Joran is guilty and there are problems with the Prosecutors office and investigation.

Well I will add that to my prayer list.. At this point it is critical they DO NOT
drop the ball, the interest is there and people are listening now and will listen more if more information is available.. It makes me happy that there are wonderful people in Holland that fully understand the families dismay with this investigation and how everything from day on was mishandled..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.