May 01, 2024, 05:03:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110774 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2006, 11:15:57 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Red"
I would just like to say thank you to Klaas for all the hard work she put forth on the statements.

Way to go ... Time well spent.

Klaas rocks  Wink

You did notice Beth's mention of SM didn't you?

Yes! It was great!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2006, 11:16:08 PM »

And it was King who changed his name after the Mathews case?

Where human rights were proofed to be violated and I think, evidence was changed or lost. I believe that Paulus van der Sloot also worked on that case with King.

Also, wasn't it King withwhom the Sloots stayed while Joran was in prison? using the excuse of staying away from the media at their home and the cementing of the pool area?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2006, 11:16:19 PM »

Forgive the fluff, but since the interview for me was a "visual" only, I must say that Beth LOOKED great! Knowing what she has been through, I am encouraged and comforted once again by her remarkable strength and hope and pray she is doing as well as possible.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »

I noticed that nothing was said about Jan Van der Straaten in all this.  I wonder where he plays into all of this madness?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2006, 11:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi! Wouldn't you think that after all this time when Nat's case was silenced on MSM, that I could manage to watch the show uninterrupted by a phone call??? I'll catch it in the repeat, but appreciate the comments here so I can follow along!

I decorated my avatar for Christmas, (put back on the gold shiny dress and gave Marilyn a big shiny red ornament) and now I can't get it to load. I've been debugged and left all nekky!!! Shocked

You need to remember, only from photobucket and in the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.  Use the url from photobucket without the IMG tags.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2006, 11:17:53 PM »

Well Monkeys ... Need to go Sad

I hope to get my mindset where I can post more often and be ON Topic Shocked
anyway... Monkeys.. Take care & keep the faith  

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeee all

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2006, 11:18:43 PM »

Well, all us monkeys tried to tell Greta Joran was just yanking her chain...but did she listen?  Noooooooooo. I bet she was miffed about the "he wasn't at the beach" story.  After all she was assured by the delicious sporter that he lost his shoes there.  That Satish came back to puck him up and then went back later to get his shoes...  I hope Greta has something for that upset stomach of hers tonight...I bet crow doesn't taste very good.  Wink
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
I would just like to say thank you to Klaas for all the hard work she put forth on the statements.

Klaas rocks  Wink

Yes! It was great!

When Beth said that I was so proud of ya'll.

Where would we be without Klaas?  You're wonderful, lady.  Really.

And thank you so much Red and Tom.

Ya'll are the best!!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2006, 11:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
And it was King who changed his name after the Mathews case?

Where human rights were proofed to be violated and I think, evidence was changed or lost. I believe that Paulus van der Sloot also worked on that case with King.

Also, wasn't it King withwhom the Sloots stayed while Joran was in prison? using the excuse of staying away from the media at their home and the cementing of the pool area?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

IBE

Ding Ding Ding Ding.   I believe you are correct Ibe! Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi! Wouldn't you think that after all this time when Nat's case was silenced on MSM, that I could manage to watch the show uninterrupted by a phone call??? I'll catch it in the repeat, but appreciate the comments here so I can follow along!

I decorated my avatar for Christmas, (put back on the gold shiny dress and gave Marilyn a big shiny red ornament) and now I can't get it to load. I've been debugged and left all nekky!!! Shocked

You need to remember, only from photobucket and in the THIRD option in your profile for avatars.  Use the url from photobucket without the IMG tags.

OH, KLAAS, YOU ROCK!!! Thanky, sir! Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Klaas rocks  Wink

Yes! It was great!

Ya'll are the best!!!

ummm Snoop, you didn't know that klaas was a male?  Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 27, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Well Monkeys ... Need to go Sad

I hope to get my mindset where I can post more often and be ON Topic Shocked
anyway... Monkeys.. Take care & keep the faith  

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeeee all

OldF

It's good to see you man.  Good night.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: November 27, 2006, 11:23:15 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Klaas rocks  Wink

Yes! It was great!

Ya'll are the best!!!

ummm Snoop, you didn't know that klaas was a male?  Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  WTH???? you ain't serious, right?

Are you messin with me????? Laughing

Cool

Rock On!!  Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 27, 2006, 11:25:04 PM »

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 27, 2006, 11:26:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2006, 11:26:46 PM »

Thanks everyone!

Yes, I am a girl..not a guy  Laughing
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2006, 11:26:56 PM »

I noticed that nothing was said about Jan Van der Straaten in all this.  I wonder where he plays into all of this madness?

Shocked Could Shango have been wrong?  Shocked   Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:09 PM »

PART I

A Little from Greta – 11/27/06

Peter De Vries

Greta:  Tonight a Natalee Holloway bombshell.  Did Joran Van Der Sloot a prime suspect actually play a big part in Natalee’s disappearance and did his lawyer know about it?  A Dutch TV show claims to have expose some never before seen or hear information.  Earlier we spoke to Peter De Vries a crime reporter in Holland who conducted the investigation for the show.

Greta:  What do you think is the single biggest thing that surprised you about this investigation?

Peter:  Well one of the biggest thing we found out that Joran’s lawyer Mr. Antonio Carlo paid a secret visit to the head prosecutor Karin Janssen because he wanted to clear his conscience that’s what he said.  And this is strange because according to the Dutch Law and rules it is highly unusual for lawyers and public prosecutors to meet during an investigation, it’s not done.  But Mr. Carlo insisted to have a talk with Head Prosecutor and then well she says OK come along to my office and we will have a talk and when he went there they had that talk and then he said well I want you to know that my client Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  And then he stated that it was of course up to the police to get the full proof of this.  But that’s what he said and later months later the Head Prosecutor wrote him a letter and asked lawyer to give more details about what he had said and then the lawyer got scared at moment because he was thinking he supposed that it was a top secret meeting in the past and now it was suddenly on paper so he wrote back and said no I think you must have misunderstood me and he denied everything.

Greta:  When was this meeting between Joran Van der Sloot’s lawyer and the prosecutor?  Now Natalee of course disappeared at the end of May 2005.  When in relationship of the disappearance.

Peter:  Oh it was very short after his arrest so in June 2005.

Greta:  Did you confront Joran Van der Sloot’s lawyer about this and say did this happen?

Peter:  Yeah I went to his office when I was at Aruba and with a candid camera with me and then he admitted that he had a meeting the with Head Prosecutor and that they wrote letters to each other and he was very confused, he was in panic when I told him what I knew and I also wrote a letter to the Head Prosecutor and she also admits that there was a meeting and that there is now disagree about what had happened then.

Greta:  Do you know Peter is there some rule that prevents Karin Janssen the prosecutor from talking to the public or at least revealing some information sort of get some mystery out of the investigation?

Peter:  In Holland it is absolutely not done for a lawyer to talk to a prosecutor during an investigation, it is not allowed.

Greta:  What about a search of the Van der Sloot property.  Was that ever done and was it including sort of the cabana area where Joran lives.

Peter:  Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19.  But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange.  The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

Greta:  You know many Americans when they think of this investigation they think corruption.  In your investigative journalism did you find any evidence to support the suspicion that there is corruption within the investigation whether it be at the police level or the government level or any level at all.

Peter:  Well corruption is a very heavy word I think.  What I think is that it’s a small island everybody knows each other that’s the problem.  When the police arrived that the Van der Sloot’s home for the search to their surprise the door was not open father or mother Van der Sloot but a close friend of them.  The close friend is somebody who works at the justice department at Aruba so that’s strange.  The police was amazed what is he doing here and then he told them yeah I’m a very good friend of the family and I want to support them in these hard times.  So you get the impression that everybody is knowing each other is helping each other and well that’s not good for a fair investigation I think.

Greta:  Peter I’ve been very hard or aggressive in my words towards Karin Janssen the prosecutor and maybe in part she can’t talk as you noted earlier because of the rules there.  From your investigation are you satisfied she has done everything she should and should have been done to try and solve this disappearance?

Peter:  No I’m not.  I think the Justice Department could have done a lot more and I think it’s still not too late to solve this crime and they make mistakes they didn’t do things they should have done and that’s a pity.

Greta:  Did your investigation establish with any level of certainty whether Natalee even made it to the beach that night.

Peter:  No what I figured out that the police is thinking at this moment that Natalee hadn’t been on the beach that night at all and that somewhere else something might have happened but not on the beach.  They don’t believe the story anymore.

Greta:  Do they still focus simply on Joran, Satish and Deepak or are they still keeping the possibility open that there is some other explanation somebody else got to Natalee.

Peter:  No No the police are still focused on Joran Van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish there is no doubt about that.

Joining us Live from Alabama is Natalee’s mother Beth Holloway Twitty:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:30 PM »

OMG!!!  That's the academy award of them all, Klaas!!!!

Give her/him the oscar!!  
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:31 PM »

Shocked Could Shango have been wrong?  Shocked   Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.