April 30, 2024, 08:27:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110718 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2006, 03:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
as though De Vries plans at least one follow-up program.  The reactions from the Dutch have been that they agree Joran is guilty and there are problems with the Prosecutors office and investigation.

I agree klaas!

I went to the comments sections of the 2 Dutch papers that the front page poster provided -- and let babelfish do it's magic.

There are a few 'trolls', which is to be expected, but the vast majority are overwhelming in agreement that Joran is guilty, his father played a huge role, and the Dutch on the island are to blame for the coverup.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2006, 03:50:36 PM »

I really want to be a FLY on the wall of the investigators
in Holland that have taken over the case.. I really wonder
what they are thinking and what exactly they are doing
if anything

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 03:50:45 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Igsigs - I agree and I'd love to know how Daniel knows so much.

Did you see where Daniel made note of his involvement in the civil case? It's all so odd. Daniel is not one to brag or mislead...or to make something out of nothing, IMO. It sounds like he is very upset at Joran for deceiving his parents. He said if he tells the police then it will have *real consequences for real people*.  I cannot imagine what this is all about.

Yes I did see that.  Very interresting!

But why the reluctance to go to the police?  If there are consequences, then can we assume that people deserve the consequences?  This has gone on an agonizingly long time for the family.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 04:02:10 PM »

A's Fever,  Would you trust going to the police in Aruba?  Look how they've botched and lost everything up until now.  I wouldn't trust them.  However, who DO they go to?  There has to be somebody trustworthy to go to.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2006, 04:02:48 PM »

A's Fever,  Would you trust going to the police in Aruba?  Look how they've botched and lost everything up until now.  I wouldn't trust them.  However, who DO they go to?  There has to be somebody trustworthy to go to.

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

I was thinking that Daniel is Dutch not Aruban and that he would go to the Dutch police.  But yes, definitely not ALE!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2006, 04:04:42 PM »

... one would certainlly hope that there would be someone trustworthy.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »

Embarassed  sorry for dupe. post....

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2006, 04:05:47 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

... one would certainlly hope that there would be someone trustworthy.....

The family comes to mind also, and the FBI.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 04:06:23 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"

I was thinking that Daniel is Dutch not Aruban and that he would go to the Dutch police.  But yes, definitely not ALE!

True, good point.  I wasn't thinking about Dutch one's.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by Amsterdamned:

Dagboek van maandag 27 november
“Joran van der Sloot is ziek”. Uiteindelijk is deze uitspraak van een van zijn beste vrienden de kern van de hele uitzending van gisteravond, van Peter de Vries, over de zaak Natalee Holloway. Ik vind het overtuigend. Ik dacht eerst ook dat een normale jongen van zeventien die je aan strenge politieverhoren onderwerpt, wel door zal slaan. Maar Joran is niet zo normaal. Ik had destijds ook al wat twijfels bij die rare website van hem, maar dat hij en zijn vader zo doortrapt zouden zijn als ze nu werden afgeschilderd kon ik toen nog niet bevroeden. Wel vreemd dat al die Amerikaanse verslaggevers niks zinnigs boven water wisten te krijgen, hoe professioneel zijn die Amerikaanse journalisten eigenlijk? Of hebben ze hier alleen hun sensatiepoot voor laten uitrukken?

Ik ben ook erg benieuwd wat Revu-collega Zvetzana, die bezig is met een boek over de affaire, van de uitzending vindt. Zij heeft veel contact gehad met de familie Van der Sloot. Ik heb haar inmiddels even gebeld en uiteraard heeft ze met veel interesse gekeken, maar ze mag er niks over zeggen, van de uitgever. Off the record hebben we nog wel wat gebabbeld, dat blijft uiteraard onder de pet. Haar boek komt in april uit. Foto rechts: de gemanipuleerde foto die Joran van zichzelf en Natalee liet maken en waaruit zou moeten blijken dat hij bij Natalee thuis is geweest.

This comment was published today on:http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

One of the best crime journalist of the netherlands.

He also announced that there will be soon a book published (by zvetzana) about The Holloway case.

TRANSLATED ROUGHLY THROUGH BABEL FISH:
day book of Monday 27 November "Joran of of the ditch are sick". Eventually this pronouncement of of its best friends the core of the complete retransmission of yesterday evening is, of peter freeze, concerning the case Natalee Holloway. I find it persuading. I thought firstly also that a normal boy of seventeen who you submit to strict politieverhoren will beat, however, by. But Joran are not this way normal. I had then also all what doubts at that strange Internet site of him, but that he and its father this way cunning would be such as them were now depicted could I then not yet suspect. However, strange that all could those American report donors get nothing sensible above water, how professional are those American journalists actual? Or them to only their sensation leg have let turn out for this? I have been also a lot aroused curiosity what Revu-collega find Zvetzana, which is busy with a book concerning the affair, of the retransmission. She has had much contact with the family of of the ditch. I have meanwhile just as rung its and of course them with much interest have looked at, but she can say nothing, of the editor. Off the record we have still what chattered, which remains of course under the cap. Its book is produced in April. Photograph Right: the manipulated photograph which let make Joran of itself and Natalee and from which appear would have that he has been at Natalee at home. This comment were published today on:http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/ One or the best crime journalist or the netherlands. He also announced that there will be soon a book published (by zvetzana) about The Holloway case.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 04:15:48 PM »

Hi everyone!

Trying to catch up. Been buzzing around today. Beautiful beautiful glorious day here in sunny Florida.  Razz  I love living in Florida.  Razz

De Vries I think shed some light on the case last night. He let the Dutch understand better about the investigation, or lack there of, and the corruption/cover-ups within the ALE, Officials and the families involved. (ie Joran, Paulus and friends.)

I am not so sure what will become of it since De Vries show aired, concidering how corrupt Aruba is. I don't think they will budge. Not unless some BIG brother mafia says so. Those in Aruba don't do anything unless orders handed down to them. And I wouldn't be surprised if Chavez or those in that neighborhood aren't well connected or involved in helping with the cover-ups. JMO

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »

So If I am reading that right about that amsterdam poster
is He/she saying that Jorans book will have the photo in it ??
tell me im reading wrong

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 04:32:12 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
So If I am reading that right about that amsterdam poster
is He/she saying that Jorans book will have the photo in it ??
tell me im reading wrong

I think you are reading it right....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »

I truly believe Joran to be a lethal predator. Especially after seeing the picture of Joran and Natalee photo shopped.  

What person in their right mind would do this(photoshop) who is a suspect in a murder case? I mean, come on. The boy has major issues. And I would hope and pray his family would put Joran into therapy to help him before he gets way out of controll and strikes out again. Papa Sloot may not be able to help him out the next time around. How ever the count is by now. I truly believe it's not the first time and it won't be the last. Once they get a taste of killing or death involved it only escalates and starts a sequence of events that will cause a second, third, ect.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »

You know with this picture of Joran and Natalee is disturbing to me. I can't get it out of my head. ugh!

Taking or making of souviners from or of the victim(s) is evidence of fantasy at work.  Joran has major issues.

GET THE BOY HELP NOW ANITA! Please, before another girl falls victim to your ill-begotten son.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
I truly believe Joran to be a lethal predator. Especially after seeing the picture of Joran and Natalee photo shopped.  

What person in their right mind would do this(photoshop) who is a suspect in a murder case? I mean, come on. The boy has major issues. And I would hope and pray his family would put Joran into therapy to help him before he gets way out of controll and strikes out again. Papa Sloot may not be able to help him out the next time around. How ever the count is by now. I truly believe it's not the first time and it won't be the last. Once they get a taste of killing or death involved it only escalates and starts a sequence of events that will cause a second, third, ect.

I agree that Joran is a lethal predator.  Joran was in therapy and it did not help him.  Paulus is just as twisted as his son.  I believe a lot of what Joran has learned came from his father.  I agree that Joran will try and strike again and hopefully someone is watching him closely.  I also feel that Paulus believes in his own mind that Joran will not do this again.  One of Paulus' comments in an interview he did was that "Joran has changed".  I take it as him saying oh Joran has learned his lesson and he won't do it again so don't worry.  That is a sick mentality to think like that.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 04:49:42 PM »

From Robin on BFN

We have no knowledge of any drug use and am sad that it is even an issue.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
You know with this picture of Joran and Natalee is disturbing to me. I can't get it out of my head. ugh!

Taking or making of souviners from or of the victim(s) is evidence of fantasy at work.  Joran has major issues.

GET THE BOY HELP NOW ANITA! Please, before another girl falls victim to your ill-begotten son.

she cant help her boy... she cant help herself

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2006, 04:54:59 PM »

Paul and Anita are complete failures of parents..
they cant save there son as they created the monster he is

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.