April 30, 2024, 03:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110677 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:38 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Did you notice how Greta used her dismissive tone to say "I hope someone helps you" at the end? Not perhaps we can help you more now, or perhaps we weren't as effective as we might have been.......nada from the ice queen Greta.

Yes..Greta was cold as a cucumber. It's pretty obvious to her now that Joran made an ass out of her.

Yup.... in front of the whole world ....

Greta looked really pissed, I thought.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 27, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks everyone!

Yes, I am a girl..not a guy  Laughing

Well I knew that silly.  I knew they were messin with me!!!!  Laughing  Laughing

Geez I'm tired.  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Wink
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 27, 2006, 11:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "snoopy"
I noticed that nothing was said about Jan Van der Straaten in all this.  I wonder where he plays into all of this madness?

Shocked Could Shango have been wrong?  Shocked   Laughing

Say it ain't so!! Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 27, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
And it was King who changed his name after the Mathews case?

Where human rights were proofed to be violated and I think, evidence was changed or lost. I believe that Paulus van der Sloot also worked on that case with King.

Also, wasn't it King withwhom the Sloots stayed while Joran was in prison? using the excuse of staying away from the media at their home and the cementing of the pool area?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

IBE

You are 100 % correct. His name used to be Ben Voking.
He was on leave when this happened, but neverless, still employed by the Ministry. Therese Fernandez Croes " was not happy " with him.
I need to wait for whole translation, but right now, it appears as if the investigation was being directed by the suspects family friends. IMO right now.
But then, we all knew that something stank like Gouda cheese left in the sun tooooooooooooooooo  long . All the court decisions, the search warrants, the going to court and the fact the Sloot property cannot be searched again were all weighted in the Sloots favor.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: November 27, 2006, 11:29:57 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Did you notice how Greta used her dismissive tone to say "I hope someone helps you" at the end? Not perhaps we can help you more now, or perhaps we weren't as effective as we might have been.......nada from the ice queen Greta.

Yes..Greta was cold as a cucumber. It's pretty obvious to her now that Joran made an ass out of her.

Yup.... in front of the whole world ....

Greta looked really pissed, I thought.

Yea and stupid ain't pretty.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 27, 2006, 11:30:53 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I just love this!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: November 27, 2006, 11:31:40 PM »

Thanks San!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 27, 2006, 11:32:26 PM »

Thanks San!

Yep.. Thank you San.  Very Happy
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2006, 11:32:39 PM »

Klaas I love the tanks added to the back-ground!

Little OT trivia(?) Was checking out todays Diario., the obituaries to be exact.
Out of the 5 recent deaths listed, 3 have the last name Croes!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2006, 11:32:50 PM »

Laughing Hi to all of you Monkeys:
You all should be so proud of yourselves. Each and every one of you! I've been reading and reading for 18 months, I've listened to all of you and your thoughts of what might have happened to Natalee. I must say that you all blow me away at how right on the money you have been.  I can't go to those other sites, cuz I get to angry, but I have read some at BFN, I didn't connect there.  You all are truly amazing people.  Red, Tom, Mrs. and KLAAS, YOU REALLY DO ROCK! Hope it doesnt sound selfish on my part, but thanks for giving me a place to go  to EVERYDAY to help myself heal because of my heartbreak for Natalee and her family.  As I watched Beth tonight, with tears streaming down my face, in awe of her strength.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2006, 11:34:17 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
You all should be so proud of yourselves. Each and every one of you! I've been reading and reading for 18 months, I've listened to all of you and your thoughts of what might have happened to Natalee. I must say that you all blow me away at how right on the money you have been.  I can't go to those other sites, cuz I get to angry, but I have read some at BFN, I didn't connect there.  You all are truly amazing people.  Red, Tom, Mrs. and KLAAS, YOU REALLY DO ROCK! Hope it doesnt sound selfish on my part, but thanks for giving me a place to go  to EVERYDAY to help myself heal because of my heartbreak for Natalee and her family.  As I watched Beth tonight, with tears streaming down my face, in awe of her strength.

Well said hummingbird.  My sentiments exactly. Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2006, 11:36:15 PM »

Did Shango say Dirty Hand or Hands?

Seems as if serveral need some Dial soap in Aruba and I hope not in Holland; but isn't the judicial and enforcement areas overseen by them?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2006, 11:36:22 PM »

OK................once and for all I'm going to settle the "Klaas gender controversy". Forgive me, Klaas, but just this once I'm posting this pic from your private album. It's time for a full view for all to see. It leaves no doubt...........

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2006, 11:37:26 PM »

CBB  Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2006, 11:39:46 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
I noticed that nothing was said about Jan Van der Straaten in all this.  I wonder where he plays into all of this madness?

Shocked Could Shango have been wrong?  Shocked   Laughing

Say it ain't so!! Laughing  Laughing

If you remember Shango never said it was van der Straaten.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2006, 11:40:23 PM »

Thanks San!

Yep.. Thank you San.  Very Happy

Me too San. I missed a little of the beginning and am glad you took notes.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:15 PM »

Is she wearing Hayes? too with the high heels? Laughing  Laughing

Great pict!

Don't mess with Klass!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:22 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"

Hi Hummingbird.  Very Happy
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:23 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
OK................once and for all I'm going to settle the "Klaas gender controversy". Forgive me, Klaas, but just this once I'm posting this pic from your private album. It's time for a full view for all to see. It leaves no doubt...........

Laughing

Holy Crap!!!  Laughing  
 I'll never look at Klaas the same way again.  Oh my!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: November 27, 2006, 11:42:32 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Laughing

No wonder you are so popular at college.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.