April 30, 2024, 04:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110689 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2006, 11:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Quote from: "Ono"
Laughing Hi to all of you Monkeys:
You all should be so proud of yourselves. Each and every one of you! I've been reading and reading for 18 months, I've listened to all of you and your thoughts of what might have happened to Natalee. I must say that you all blow me away at how right on the money you have been.  I can't go to those other sites, cuz I get to angry, but I have read some at BFN, I didn't connect there.  You all are truly amazing people.  Red, Tom, Mrs. and KLAAS, YOU REALLY DO ROCK! Hope it doesnt sound selfish on my part, but thanks for giving me a place to go  to EVERYDAY to help myself heal because of my heartbreak for Natalee and her family.  As I watched Beth tonight, with tears streaming down my face, in awe of her strength.

Hi Hummingbird.  Very Happy

Hi Ono,
You all are so happy and up tonight and well you should be.  I can't seem to stop bawling.  Oh well, I've had these kinda nights before. It will pass.

Everything will be ok hummingbird.  We just gotta stay the course.  We're here for Natalee, but we're also here for each other too, buddy.   Wink

Thats right hummingbird, and now what we have known for a very long time now is going to be known by many,many others. Hopefully this will turn the tide in favor of Justice for Natalee....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2006, 11:59:26 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:09 pm
Young Babylonians and Shivas do not build sand castles
DirtyHand knows this
Children of the Elders play in the maze,
but DirtyHand is afraid to rave

Let's put KJ in the mix here...Dirty Hand is most often referred to as a "he".  But this time Shango doesn't say that.  Anyway, the real key here is what all of us monkeys already knew....they were never at the beach.  If Shango knew this on June 27, then how many others did as well and how did they know this?  What is IT that makes them know that Natalee was not on the beach with Joran?  He lost his shoes there...he told Greta he did...Deepak brought two dogs there...Joran said so....even the K2 say they left Joran and Natalee there....so how does Shango know that never happened?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
While I am not always a K J fan... doesn't she work on the information that the ALE gives her? And if so, how could she work with left-out, or misinformation or no info from ALA?

Then there's probably a big pressure from the Dutch Clan, IMO

Well sumpin sure the heck is wrong now ain't it?  Dirty cop, dirty judge, dirty prosecutor, dirty hand, Dirtyhand, dirtyhands......heck the're all dirty.  Somebody's gotta step up to the plate and do the right thing.  It's time to man-up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 28, 2006, 12:00:30 AM »

Note to JR Dutch Attorney at FOB

In case you weren't aware, when we refer to JR we are talking about Julia Renfro, not you.  Actually, we don't give you a second thought

crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: November 28, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »

I keep running into references of "two dogs" and that is something that must have developed while I was away. This is from a statement by Joran? Why would Deepak bring two dogs to the beach? In his car???!!! From all I've heard about Deepak's attitude twd's his car, I doubt that. Anybody feel like straightening me out?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 28, 2006, 12:05:09 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DirtyHand knows this

Let's put KJ in the mix here...Dirty Hand is most often referred to as a "he".  But this time Shango doesn't say that.  Anyway, the real key here is what all of us monkeys already knew....they were never at the beach.  If Shango knew this on June 27, then how many others did as well and how did they know this?  What is IT that makes them know that Natalee was not on the beach with Joran?  He lost his shoes there...he told Greta he did...Deepak brought two dogs there...Joran said so....even the K2 say they left Joran and Natalee there....so how does Shango know that never happened?

Lala's do you remember when dutchlady used to post here? I remember this one post of hers that was like a psych. profile of JVDS in which she was certain that Natalee was taken to the beach?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 28, 2006, 12:05:33 AM »

DirtyHand knows this

Inside knowledge would be my guess.  Or Shango knew the previous pattern of Joran.  I think many people knew the pimps routine with girls, and turned a blind eye.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 28, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »

but...but...Lalas??

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:06 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into Babylon on his 12:31 A.M. post

Babalú Says: June 27th, 2005 at 12:30 am
Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Question
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: November 28, 2006, 12:08:01 AM »

Thanks for the kind words I am feeling better.  I'm gonna go to bed thinking that Mr Peter just got everyones attention, got them interested. Now with more investagating, his next show will dig and little deeper.  Hopefully he'll turn loose of some higher up names and get this really moving. night all. Wink

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 28, 2006, 12:09:16 AM »

Thanks for the kind words I am feeling better.  I'm gonna go to bed thinking that Mr Peter just got everyones attention, got them interested. Now with more investagating, his next show will dig and little deeper.  Hopefully he'll turn loose of some higher up names and get this really moving. night all. Wink

Good Night hummingbird.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: November 28, 2006, 12:10:28 AM »

Quote from: "memphis"
but...but...Lalas??

Concerned: No, I guess he is head of some local official corps. He is the guy that knows everything and that has been in the house of Babylonians NOT seeking pleasure for himself, so Shango says. So maybe he went to search for Natalee and he is the chief of Polis.

Question

The question you have to ask is...which Shango was this?  Shango 1 or Shango 2?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: November 28, 2006, 12:11:02 AM »

The last place that JK2 felt a need to place themselves with Natalee and offer an explanation for was Joran's house. They covered the possibility that the car was seen there by that lame story of going by the house, parking, but not going in. I don't think Natalee ever left there with full consciousness and maybe died there. I believe strongly that what happened to her began at that property. Actually the drugging began at C&Cs.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:30 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
DirtyHand knows this

Lala's do you remember when dutchlady used to post here? I remember this one post of hers that was like a psych. profile of JVDS in which she was certain that Natalee was taken to the beach?

Sorry I meant to write Natalee was NOT taken to the beach.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 28, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »

DirtyHand knows this

Didn't hammer post that earlier today? I think I read it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: November 28, 2006, 12:17:02 AM »

Memphis wrote;

Did he? afraid I didn't see it.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 28, 2006, 12:17:06 AM »

Well I gotta go to bed ya'll.  Been good to be with ya for a while.

Dutchlady was fascinating.  Very very bright.  Had to read her stuff multiple times to get it.

Shango1 and Shango2?  We'll have to catch up, Lala's.

Good night.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: November 28, 2006, 12:17:09 AM »

but...but...Lalas??

Question

So where does Shango say that dirty hand is the police chief...I mean just come out and say that?  He doesn't, we just assume that to be that case...remember there are others that think it is Rudy Croes and even some that think it is somebody else.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: November 28, 2006, 12:17:33 AM »

but...but...Lalas??

Question

The question you have to ask is...which Shango was this?  Shango 1 or Shango 2?

ahhh...ding ding diing  Idea

Ok, I say Shango 2 (I have a specific one in mind) because he's the one I've wanted to discuss with you.   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: November 28, 2006, 12:18:58 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Well I gotta go to bed ya'll.  Been good to be with ya for a while.

Dutchlady was fascinating.  Very very bright.  Had to read her stuff multiple times to get it.

Shango1 and Shango2?  We'll have to catch up, Lala's.

Good night.

Have a great night Snoop Dawg!!  Smile
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 28, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »

Memphis wrote;

Did he? afraid I didn't see it.

Let me look for it and see if it is the same one you're talking about. It was the first time I had read DutchLady and it WAS NOT an easy read.  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.