April 30, 2024, 06:50:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110709 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: November 28, 2006, 12:51:55 AM »

Night Cubbee,,
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: November 28, 2006, 12:52:13 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "memphis"
Memphis wrote;
Didn't hammer post that earlier today? I think I read it.

Did he? afraid I didn't see it.

Let me look for it and see if it is the same one you're talking about. It was the first time I had read DutchLady and it WAS NOT an easy read.  Laughing

Her posts never were an easy read, I always had to read them a couple of times, I liked reading her posts, just had to read them a couple of times to get the whole thing....

I totally agree, loved all her posts. Still like to look back and compare some posts now ring more true than at the time they were written.

Agreed... If memory serves me some were not so kind towards DutchLady's posts....

I thought everyone was pretty nice to Dutch Lady.  She never posted much on the Lively.  She posted in other areas.  She was a difficult read, at best but interesting to say the least and always insightful.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: November 28, 2006, 12:54:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 10:48 pm
Coverups begin with elders and the founders of the houses of Babylon
Not the minions
DirtyHand knows this

Even Shango knew there was corruption before many of us realized the extent.  If you notice, Simian never says that the ALE is involved in a cover up...ever. No bad words for the police from Simian, but Shango seems to delight in telling this tale.  Two very different points of view, yet they almost came to the same conclusion...makes you go HHMMMMM!

Hugs to Nemo. Wink

Would you say that Shango holds the Dutch on the island responsible?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #503 on: November 28, 2006, 12:54:50 AM »

Joran ADMITS he was at his parent's home with Natalee???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2006, 12:55:49 AM »

Shango certainly doesn't have nice things to say about them.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: November 28, 2006, 12:56:20 AM »

Did the Justice Dept. "DeWitt" have the authority to narrow the search on the Sloot property?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: November 28, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »

Well at best, KJ is an idiot.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: November 28, 2006, 12:58:21 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Well at best, KJ is an idiot.

AMEN to that CBB,,
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: November 28, 2006, 01:00:19 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Memphis
Email me your thoughts on Shango...

Oh, ok. I just saw this post.

Just let me say here ...

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12

Shango repeats this over and over. To me he is s
Saying that when Babalu said it was the chief of polis he had it right.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02:40 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Of course something bad went down at the Sloot compound, and not in Joran's quarters. Why else keep the search out of the main house?

I agree 10000000% Justins! and IMO poppa Sloot was there too..

Yup. Where else would he have been?

I want a ciggie so bad! Not trying to quit, just give my lungs a rest and the chance to get over a hacking cough (asthmatic bronchitis). I've been wearing a patch. But I surely do want the sensation of drawing in smoke.  Embarassed

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02:45 AM »

good to see so many monkeys here tonight . . . . natalee's most vocal and visible supporters save for beth, who has put up with greta when most would have told her to go to hell.  beth certainly loved natalee to the point of turning the other cheek.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 28, 2006, 01:03:30 AM »

Tylergal wrote;
I thought everyone was pretty nice to Dutch Lady. She never posted much on the Lively. She posted in other areas. She was a difficult read, at best but interesting to say the least and always insightful.

She really did take alot of bashing at times......sometimes I think she would sound so absolutely positive of what she was "seeing" that people took it wrong and thought of her as a psychic, which I think was not the case. She may have been in part, or at least a person with "special gifts", but I know she is a criminologist and gains insight into who may have perpetrated a particular crime by doing some type of triangulation of the suspects movements around the time a crime was commited.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: November 28, 2006, 01:05:57 AM »

PART II

A Little from Greta - 11/27/06

Joining us Live from Alabama is Natalee’s mother Beth Holloway Twitty:

Greta:  Nice to see you Beth.

Beth:  Hi Greta;

Greta:  Beth let’s start first with the thought what Peter De Vries the Dutch Investigative Reporter has to say about Joran’s lawyer what do you think about that.

Beth:  Well I mean the report clearly shows the frustrations that we have been dealing with for the past 18 months Greta and the meeting that Antonio Carlo had with Karin Janssen you know it just gives us that affirmation that we’ve known this all along that there was collusion involved with all of the personnel there.

Greta:  Peter says and I suppose if there is any sort of light at the end of the tunnel is that he doesn’t it’s too late to solve this and to find out what happened to Natalee.  Do you think it’s too late or you still have fire in your belly to find out what happened and believe it can be?

Beth:  Well I think now we have the names and faces of people who were obstructing justice, who were derailing and investigation, who were protecting suspects.  So now it’s time to depose these individuals and they need to get Bob Witt and these are the personal who were working in the Justice Department and they are the ones who have evidently they have information as to what happened or they would not have be outlining and planning the execution of the derailment of the investigation.

Greta:  And you named names that apparently if one could see the entire or even understand Dutch the entire Dutch television show raised some names and asked some questions about difficulties you were having in the prosecutions office.

Greta:  Karin Janssen the prosecutor!!!  Have you heard from her?  Has she asked you for any information?  Has she given you any sign whatsoever that she’s working this case.

Beth:  No zero Greta.  Absolutely zero.  Nothing!!!

Greta:  Do you hear anything at all from anyone in Aruba?

Beth:  No not anything and you know were just so fortunate we were able to make that move in Amsterdam and for Peter De Vries to pick up on Scaredmonkeys.com and delve into the statements because otherwise we would not even now finally find out the persons who were involved like I said in derailing the investigation.

Greta:  Peter said when I talked to him he said that the police think that Natalee never made it to the beach that night.  What do you think about that?  I mean that had been sort of the working police theory that she had been down at the beach with them.

Beth:  Well you know there were four different versions of how Joran told the police of how he got home from the beach that night so I think we were really suspicious of that early on.  I think that was one of the red flags that Mr. De Vries picked up on is you don’t have four different versions of how you had gotten home from the beach that night.

Greta:  So where do you go from here I mean what do you do?  Beth you’ve spent an awful lot of time down there, you know there has not been any information whatsoever not even a little information there has been no information what are you going to do?

Beth:  I think the first person that they need to start with are these personnel that work in Aruban justice department that are responsible for the derailing of the investigation.  There is where they need to go to; you know I mean it is clear they have knowledge of why they were doing this so I think that would be a great start.

Greta:  You know the viewers have been through this investigation with you up and down for the last 18 months.  I haven’t seen you lately but I know many of them are immensely curious of how you and Jug and how Dave and Robin are doing.  How are you getting through this period?  Going back into the holidays and still no answers.

Beth:  Well still no answers but you know Greta we’ve really been able to pull a lot of positive things out this and we have some things going on with the Safe Travels Foundation and you know we just hope that we are just trying to turn our tragedy into something that’s positive for others persons and really that’s where we spend most of our time now and also when things permit or come about just as this involvement for the Netherlands we will just readily accept that and just try and work with anyone that we can.

Greta:  Do you really think I mean I know you expect I know you would like but maybe I’m more optimistic than some of the rest of us but do you think that this latest television show in Holland is in any way going to inspire anyone to reach deeper and investigate harder and get you information.

Beth: You know I don’t know but I know one thing it sure does give vindication to know that all along we felt we have been fighting this undercurrent from certain personnel in Aruba and we didn’t have names we didn’t have faces but now we do and we know it’s real and we know that Joran Van der Sloot is still the primary suspect.  And I know that’s not getting answers and not getting Natalee’s perpetrators behind bars where he should be but you know it sure feels good after 18 months to know the persons that were fighting us all along the way.

Greta:  You know I thought it was immensely cruel the fact that they don’t give you any information that even the prosecutor can’t think of some way to stay in touch with you I thought that they could do something.  I thought that’s the cruel nature of this on top of losing a child.

Beth:  You know exactly Greta it is very cruel to not be forthright with the family and to share with us the personnel that were working right within the Justice Department that were hampering our efforts all along the way every step we took they were six ahead of us covering.  So it’s just she could have had the decency to tell us.  You know every step we made was just futile.

Greta:  Beth thank you and perhaps this latest television show will inspire somebody to do something for you and your family.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: November 28, 2006, 01:06:01 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Of course something bad went down at the Sloot compound, and not in Joran's quarters. Why else keep the search out of the main house?

I agree 10000000% Justins! and IMO poppa Sloot was there too..

Yup. Where else would he have been?

I want a ciggie so bad! Not trying to quit, just give my lungs a rest and the chance to get over a hacking cough (asthmatic bronchitis). I've been wearing a patch. But I surely do want the sensation of drawing in smoke.  Embarassed

OH  Justins.. you poor gal.   I used to get that twice a year.
 Bronchtis messed my voice up Sad
Do you have Albuterol Inhaler? Antibitoics?  Hope you went to the dr!!!!!!!!!!!!   I know its hell to want a ciggy..  I will smoke one for yah k?
 I was so damn sick. I didnt smoke for a few months.. should have quit for good. Sad
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 28, 2006, 01:06:10 AM »

Do you all ever wonder what happened to posters such as DutchLady?

I mean, there were people who were very involved. You would think that they would peek in every once in a while, wouldn't ya?

Another person I've been pondering is Bailey of Bailey and Alyse. Why has she not ever piped up? You know she is aware of who she was with last summer. She could certainly shine some light on some of the events of that night. She removed some of the pictures that we have seen. She also edited her Aruba pics in the middle of November, but none of the others were edited.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 28, 2006, 01:07:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
good to see so many monkeys here tonight . . . . natalee's most vocal and visible supporters save for beth, who has put up with greta when most would have told her to go to hell.  beth certainly loved natalee to the point of turning the other cheek.

Yes, she and Dave both. I have no doubt that Nat was the remarkable person that they both describe. With parents such as they, it is no wonder.

Past my bedtime and already overslept this (Monday) morning. Better be off. The boss won't like 2 consecutive days of my snoozing.   Wink

I love you monkeys!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: November 28, 2006, 01:07:47 AM »

Tylergal wrote;
I thought everyone was pretty nice to Dutch Lady. She never posted much on the Lively. She posted in other areas. She was a difficult read, at best but interesting to say the least and always insightful.

She really did take alot of bashing at times......sometimes I think she would sound so absolutely positive of what she was "seeing" that people took it wrong and thought of her as a psychic, which I think was not the case. She may have been in part, or at least a person with "special gifts", but I know she is a criminologist and gains insight into who may have perpetrated a particular crime by doing some type of triangulation of the suspects movements around the time a crime was commited.

Yes, she did tak a lot of bashing at times. And I think you hit the nail on the head as to why. I wish she were still here....

Night again....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #517 on: November 28, 2006, 01:07:56 AM »

How stupid is KJ to WRITE a formal letter to Joran's atty! Half of all cases  are solved by winking and nodding to cut to the chase. J's atty went to KJ during a time that looked like there was no way Joran could get out of it, but by the time she followed up in WRITING, it looked less sure of that. So, she CHOOSES to expose his actions. How lame! He "helps" her privately and tells her she'll have to gather the evidence for what he is telling her, and she can't figure out that she needs to maintain that confidence and USE it to further her case when it stalls! Oh no, she documents the effort! I'd love to have KJ on the opposing side......
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: November 28, 2006, 01:08:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hey Tyler~!!  I agree!!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: November 28, 2006, 01:10:48 AM »

Angie~ Yes, have the inhaler. No antibiotic, as the original catalyst for the bronchitis was a viral infection (very nasty clod). At least I have the sense to lay off smoking for a bit. I'd like to be able to quit, but I dunno how realistic that is at this time (heart's not in it). Thanx for the ciggie, chicky!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.