May 01, 2024, 12:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110750 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: November 28, 2006, 01:11:21 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Of course something bad went down at the Sloot compound, and not in Joran's quarters. Why else keep the search out of the main house?

I agree 10000000% Justins! and IMO poppa Sloot was there too..

Yup. Where else would he have been?

I want a ciggie so bad! Not trying to quit, just give my lungs a rest and the chance to get over a hacking cough (asthmatic bronchitis). I've been wearing a patch. But I surely do want the sensation of drawing in smoke.  Embarassed

Hang in there!  Try substituting a new habit: cup of hot herbal tea; warm bath, etc.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: November 28, 2006, 01:11:53 AM »

Night cubbeegirl .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 28, 2006, 01:13:38 AM »

Angie~ Yes, have the inhaler. No antibiotic, as the original catalyst for the bronchitis was a viral infection (very nasty clod). At least I have the sense to lay off smoking for a bit. I'd like to be able to quit, but I dunno how realistic that is at this time (heart's not in it). Thanx for the ciggie, chicky!

One more thing before I turn off the lights, Justins, I am smoking my last ciggy of the day for you, so now you shall have two.... Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: November 28, 2006, 01:13:48 AM »

Angie~ Yes, have the inhaler. No antibiotic, as the original catalyst for the bronchitis was a viral infection (very nasty clod). At least I have the sense to lay off smoking for a bit. I'd like to be able to quit, but I dunno how realistic that is at this time (heart's not in it). Thanx for the ciggie, chicky!

I carry an inhaler in my purse all the time Smile  Glad you arnt smokin.. I know how you feel hon.. I wanted to so bad when I was sick.. and tryed to.. and.. I hacked so bad I heaved. That did it for me.. couldnt inhale anyhow, couldnt breath. and I truly do hate huggin the toilet!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2006, 01:14:51 AM »

Memphis wrote;
Do you all ever wonder what happened to posters such as DutchLady?

I mean, there were people who were very involved. You would think that they would peek in every once in a while, wouldn't ya?

Maybe they do peek in? I too wish she would come back and post.....

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2006, 01:16:25 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Night cubbeegirl .

BB  Love your Gilda Monkey  ROFL~!!
 She was my absolute FAV on SNL!! Good ol days with her and Bill Murry. jane Curtain etc..  Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2006, 01:19:46 AM »

I've got to get my bed cleared off of work junk and take a shower. Have a good night!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2006, 01:19:49 AM »

Night cubbeegirl .

She was my absolute FAV on SNL!! Good ol days with her and Bill Murry. jane Curtain etc..  Smile

Thank-you........ Embarassed  

Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4hhHVY3co

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: November 28, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
How stupid is KJ to WRITE a formal letter to Joran's atty! Half of all cases  are solved by winking and nodding to cut to the chase. J's atty went to KJ during a time that looked like there was no way Joran could get out of it, but by the time she followed up in WRITING, it looked less sure of that. So, she CHOOSES to expose his actions. How lame! He "helps" her privately and tells her she'll have to gather the evidence for what he is telling her, and she can't figure out that she needs to maintain that confidence and USE it to further her case when it stalls! Oh no, she documents the effort! I'd love to have KJ on the opposing side......

Kinda shows KJ was part of the coverup and wanted to let Carlo know he better shut the f--k up.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 28, 2006, 01:21:24 AM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"
Of course something bad went down at the Sloot compound, and not in Joran's quarters. Why else keep the search out of the main house?

I want a ciggie so bad! Not trying to quit, just give my lungs a rest and the chance to get over a hacking cough (asthmatic bronchitis). I've been wearing a patch. But I surely do want the sensation of drawing in smoke.  Embarassed
sex?

Hang in there!  Try substituting a new habit: cup of hot herbal tea; warm bath, etc.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: November 28, 2006, 01:21:37 AM »

Night cubbeegirl .

Laughing

ROFL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 OMG  .. I used to laugh so hard at her. and when she used to do the hating the hair on a peice of soap!!!  She was fantastic!!  Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: November 28, 2006, 01:21:55 AM »

sex?

Ooops again.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: November 28, 2006, 01:22:15 AM »

Carnut  LMAO!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: November 28, 2006, 01:24:12 AM »

Well my turn for the pillow!!   Didnt realize how late it is.. and has to get up for work tomorrow. Great to see you all~!!!!!!!!!

HUGGING NEMO FOR LALAS!!  HUGS TO CP.. Smile Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: November 28, 2006, 01:25:03 AM »

Night cubbeegirl .

Laughing

OMG  .. I used to laugh so hard at her. and when she used to do the hating the hair on a peice of soap!!!  She was fantastic!!  Smile

She was a hoot! I hate that the person that recorded that clip for youtube cut off the punch line though.....bad.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: November 28, 2006, 01:25:39 AM »

Night cubbeegirl .

Laughing

She was a hoot! I hate that the person that recorded that clip for youtube cut off the punch line though.....bad.

Its always somthin.  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: November 28, 2006, 01:26:09 AM »

Well my turn for the pillow!!   Didnt realize how late it is.. and has to get up for work tomorrow. Great to see you all~!!!!!!!!!

HUGGING NEMO FOR LALAS!!  HUGS TO CP.. Smile Smile

Night Angie, I'm out for the night too......

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 28, 2006, 01:38:09 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

sex?

Ooops again.

Where is that dang edit button when you need it?  Confused
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 28, 2006, 01:38:25 AM »

Beth: I think the first person that they need to start with are these personnel that work in Aruban justice department that are responsible for the derailing of the investigation. There is where they need to go to; you know I mean it is clear they have knowledge of why they were doing this so I think that would be a great start.

Yes, they have to have some idea of what happened in order to know what to block.  In the case of Bob Witt, it was the search of the Sloot property.  If he didn't know what happened, why would he bother to block this?

Not very smart.   Rolling Eyes And why have Ben Vocking open the door if they had nothing to hide?  I am sure he watched every move and kept ALE away from any forensic evidence that could have been present.

This last one is one of the most blatant conflicts of interest ever!  A member of the prosecution team on hand to protect the suspects in a search??

We may not understand their system but we do know a load of BS when we see it and this has to be one of the biggest loads ever shoveled.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #539 on: November 28, 2006, 01:50:08 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
How stupid is KJ to WRITE a formal letter to Joran's atty! Half of all cases  are solved by winking and nodding to cut to the chase. J's atty went to KJ during a time that looked like there was no way Joran could get out of it, but by the time she followed up in WRITING, it looked less sure of that. So, she CHOOSES to expose his actions. How lame! He "helps" her privately and tells her she'll have to gather the evidence for what he is telling her, and she can't figure out that she needs to maintain that confidence and USE it to further her case when it stalls! Oh no, she documents the effort! I'd love to have KJ on the opposing side......

Kinda shows KJ was part of the coverup and wanted to let Carlo know he better shut the f--k up.

You got that right! Well said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.