April 30, 2024, 05:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110697 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #560 on: November 28, 2006, 02:17:36 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I was "glitched" when DeVries said that Jaran admitted he had been with Nat at his parent's house. I didn't know that, but if true, you can bet that Natalee was taken in that house and he was covering for any forensic evidence that might be found there, IMO.

Self edit: OR that furniture, beds, etc. were moved into the house from Joran's apt.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 28, 2006, 02:20:28 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Carnut"
[.

Think I've said this before, I'm pretty sure that Antonio was ordered to hire PVDS so PVDS could keep Antonio undercontrol.

His contacting the prosecution and saying his client was largely responsible has to be some sort of ethics breach.  I would guess this is how they coerced him into hiring Paulus.  But if he hired Paulus, it was not supposed to be told that he was colluding with prosecution?

If deVries does nothing else, he has the rats involved turning on each other in a most unpleasant way!  Good for him!

.[/quote]

they are such snakes down there Karin will come out in a day or so and say none of that never happen

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 28, 2006, 02:20:34 AM »

And I can see how a judge in training would be sucking up to the real judges.  Offering to let them stay at his home would be a way to do that.
This does need to be checked as well as if a judge can just change the search warrant on the spot like that and if Witt was even the one who signed the first one.

Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: November 28, 2006, 02:20:35 AM »

CBB,
I don't know it for a fact but have always thought the search warrant altered when before the judge and not on the actual scene of the search.  They knew when they went there, they could only search Joran's little room but were further surprised when Ben Vocking opened the door even to that.

Guess it would sort of take the spirit out of a search.  And they went to all that trouble to put on those silly little bunny suits to impress us!

This is San's transcript from the show tonight and it gave the impression that the alteration happened on the spot..................

Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

That definitely says when the police were on the spot!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

OK, get this--at the time we heard rumor that he, the judge Bob Witt, was physically staying with the Sloots in their home!  Like a guest I suppose while he worked on the island, etc.  And that because this was his normal accommodation when there, he knew the sleeping arrangements, etc. of the younger Sloots.

It was also said that he speculated that it would be highly improper to search the main house since he was staying there.  

This needs to be sent to deVries as rumor of the time for his investigation as well.  It does make sense and would explain what he the judge was doing at the property to be searched in the first place.

Surely not???  But it does add up.

I totally agree, Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: November 28, 2006, 02:23:06 AM »

Witt may have even thought if he blocked the search from the main house, it would not become as known that he was staying there.  IF in fact he was.

That was just a rumor and not being there to see with our own eyes, we have no way to know if a true one or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 28, 2006, 02:25:56 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
[

they are such snakes down there Karin will come out in a day or so and say none of that never happen

Sue,
I don't doubt that for one minute.  The only difference is this time, she will be contradicting deVries who has a huge following among the Dutch.  Not just Beth or Greta or monkeys but one of their own who is more popular and better known that most of the Dutch who deal in this kind of thing.

They can't wiggle away from deVries the way that they have the family.  I think this is something KJ may not have considered yet but she will before this is over, I do hope and pray.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2006, 02:26:32 AM »

Witt may have even thought if he blocked the search from the main house, it would not become as known that he was staying there.  IF in fact he was.

That was just a rumor and not being there to see with our own eyes, we have no way to know if a true one or not.

Now we are wondering the same thing. I have wondered if he wasn't there specifically to block the full search, under a guise of "friend of the family" there to lend support. Although I feel sure he was indeed a friend, I keep remembering Anita's habit of calling "friends" in high places. I'll never forget that Paulus simply refused to be "taken" into custody and was allowed to drive himself!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2006, 02:27:25 AM »

Well, there sure were a bunch of aruban posters wailing that the entire sloot dump was searched thoroughly.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: November 28, 2006, 02:28:44 AM »

Well, there sure were a bunch of aruban posters wailing that the entire sloot dump was searched thoroughly.

I remember that. It's kinda nice when points of facts are settled, isn't it?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2006, 02:31:17 AM »

Do we know if Witt signed the original search warrant?  Or was he just on hand to modify it?

On at least one occasion when asked why they didn't search the Sloot property KJ said because Paulus wouldn't let us.  She actually said that.

Ben Vocking is for sure a friend of the family, also present despite being a member of prosecution team.  He took vacation time and openly said he owed Paulus for his support during the Alex Matthews affair.

How can this not be seen as corruption?  Well, I will email the deVries website tomorrow and share the RUMOR about Witt staying with the Sloots and maybe someone can check that out.

Hope so!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: November 28, 2006, 02:31:48 AM »

so has there been any post from witch renfro
or medlwitch

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: November 28, 2006, 02:33:31 AM »

Who signed the original warrant is a question I'd like to know too. But even if it was Witt, it was altered without due process of any kind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 28, 2006, 02:34:41 AM »

And one of the RU posters claims to be in direct contact with Anita who swears the entire compound searched and even the flowers dug up.  What flowers?  They never had flowers before.

And scubajab used to claim Joran's apartment was "tossed" three times.  I don't think so at all.  Besides, only Arubans would toss an apartment when they are supposed to be preserving a crime scene.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: November 28, 2006, 02:36:11 AM »

I know Beth would be loath to do it, but I cannot believe that she would fail to win a civil suit against named legal authorities who handled this case even if the case were brought in Aruba.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 28, 2006, 02:36:37 AM »

Who signed the original warrant is a question I'd like to know too. But even if it was Witt, it was altered without due process of any kind.

Right,
KJ should have been given the opportunity to respond, ask that the original area be upheld, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2006, 02:38:13 AM »

Right,
KJ should have been given the opportunity to respond, ask that the original area be upheld, etc.

Exactly. You go girl!  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2006, 02:38:53 AM »

or medlwitch

I haven't been there to look but Klaas usually keeps an eye on them.  I thought the article about the American tourist dancing in Amigoe was sort of a preemptive strike of sorts.  And they are saying the shocking thing is not the photoshopped photo but that Natalee was using cocaine and it is in the police files as though that makes it a fact.

I am sure she will come up with something outrageous soon.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2006, 02:40:15 AM »

Another little difference in their system--I am not sure if we can even get access to public records like this.  Maybe deVries can.

I am hoping he is already onto this irregularity, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2006, 02:41:47 AM »

or medlwitch

I haven't been there to look but Klaas usually keeps an eye on them.  I thought the article about the American tourist dancing in Amigoe was sort of a preemptive strike of sorts.  And they are saying the shocking thing is not the photoshopped photo but that Natalee was using cocaine and it is in the police files as though that makes it a fact.

I am sure she will come up with something outrageous soon.

Very Happy

they are both witches and it kills me the thing they come up with

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2006, 02:42:30 AM »

I know Beth would be loath to do it, but I cannot believe that she would fail to win a civil suit against named legal authorities who handled this case even if the case were brought in Aruba.

How about a Class Action Law Suit on behalf of all the tourists who went to Aruba under the impression their crime rate was very low when in fact the murder rate is higher than in the U.S.?  THey had some expert speaking to travel agents who claimed Aruba has one murder in the last twenty years.  This is why msMarple and I have made the Murder and Crime thread.

False advertising, lies and more lies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.