April 30, 2024, 09:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110726 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 28, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

The tape of the show concerning the cocaine goes as follows:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

Klaas,
So there are no PV's of statements from the MB kids meaning this had to come from a "witness" in Aruba?

Now I wonder which little PIMP said that.  I really want to know and want it pinned down as to credibility.  Maybe it was Bouti after all, lol!  No, I doubt him but I further doubt that Natalee was that chummy with anyone locally.  Both her parents have questioned the other MB kids extensively and in the three short days she was there, 83 hours including sleeping time, I have not encountered any accounts of her spending any time with locals but just the opposite.  Both accounts by her parents say she stayed exclusively with her group.

Who could this be who claims otherwise??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 28, 2006, 09:38:20 AM »

Anna wrote;
Did you see our posts from last night?? We want to know who signed that first search warrant. CBB is even offering smoochies to whomever can find who signed the original search warrant for the Sloot residence.

That is exactly the question. Did Witt have the authority to do this on the spot as is claimed he did. I would think not even if it was he who signed the original as it denies KJ the right of formal protest and to protest his action.

I don't remember her participating in the search at the Sloots. Certainly she was not there at 6:30 a.m., arms akimbo as for the search and arrest of the security guards, not visibly at any rate as she was for their arrest. Very odd considering she already knew the J2Kwere lying about the HI drop off.

Thanks Anna I will see what I can dig up about the signing of the search warrant. I will also double check, but I believe 2 separate sources I have read this am stated KJ was at the house at the time of the search??

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: November 28, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »

Wouldn't doubt if the last OFFICIAL task of Janssen is to ensure the PVDS & JVDS would not be held accountable along with their co-conspirator's by discrediting the Defense Attorney Carlos by implying that the Attorney/Client Priviledge had been violated.  

Corruption aplenty.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: November 28, 2006, 09:46:09 AM »

I guess my sources leave something to be desired?  Shocked

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

At about 3:30 p.m. EDT, half a dozen investigators left the scene. A short time later, several other investigators, carried out several paper bags and loaded them into the back of a small white hatchback and drove off.

About 15 minutes later, a police minivan arrived, along with six or seven new investigators and a police dog. This new team spoke with a prosecutor outside the home, then went in.

http://tinyurl.com/tdffw

Janssen, who went into the house with investigators Wednesday,
declined to discuss the case, but said the father was not under investigation. Paul van der Sloot is a judge-in-training, serving a three-year term that allows him to hear a limited number of cases.

http://tinyurl.com/wjzbo

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 28, 2006, 09:46:21 AM »

A couple of articles in today's Diario (Local):

segun programa di Peter R de Vries, ABOGADO DI JORAN A BISA FISCAL CU JORAN TABATA TIN ROL GRANDI DEN DESAPARICION DI NATALEE HOLLOWAY
ORANJESTAD(AAN): Husticia di Aruba a yuda stroba investigacion den e caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway. Esaki tabata conclusion di e programa “Peter R de Vries, Misdaadverslaggever”, cu a pasa na television Hulandes Diadomingo anochi.

Peter de Vries algun tempo pasa tabata na Aruba, na unda el a pasa tambe na DIARIO pa haya algun informacion, pa yuda cu e investigacion cu e tabata conduci relaciona cu e caso di desaparicion di e hoben Mericano. Den su programa Diadomingo el a papia tocante di e problema cu lo a surgi entre Procurador General y fiscal Karen Jansen.

segun abogado Carlo, INFORMACION DI PETER DE VRIES TA INCORECTO, INFUNDA Y TENDENSIOSOORANJESTAD(AAN): Mirando cu den e programa “Peter R. de Vries, Misdaadverslaggever” a wordo bisa cu abogado Anthoni Carlo, kende ta abogado di Joran van der Sloot, lo a tuma contacto cu fiscal Karen Janssen pa bise cu Joran tin un rol grandi den desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, DIARIO a tuma contacto cu e abogado pa e duna su banda di e medaya.

E abogado a splica cu Peter de Vries y demas hende di su programa a bin na su oficina y a cuminza papia cune tocante di e caso y nan a cuminza filma sin su autorizacion. Carlo a splica DIARIO cu ora cu de Vries a puntre tocante di e echo cu e lo a bisa fiscal cu su cliente sa mas di e desaparicion, el a nenga esaki rotundamente.

I tried the translator, but can never make much sense out of the result it produces. I *think* that the first one simply talks about de Vries contacting Diario for information. I *think* the second one is a denial by Carlo.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: November 28, 2006, 09:50:26 AM »

Quote from: "Altruist"
Wouldn't doubt if the last OFFICIAL task of Janssen is to ensure the PVDS & JVDS would not be held accountable along with their co-conspirator's by discrediting the Defense Attorney Carlos by implying that the Attorney/Client Priviledge had been violated.  

Corruption aplenty.

Is KJ related to  Myrna Jansen, Managing Director for the Aruba Tourism Authority? Would you know? If this is the case, then that  is yet another dimension into the conflict -of-interest aspect.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: November 28, 2006, 09:53:29 AM »

Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

So where is this PV?  I want to read it for myself.  This isn't in any of the statements that we have.  I hope someone in the family or elsewhere can get their hands on this statement and let us look at it.  I want to know who said Natalee was using cocaine.  I want to know now!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54:30 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

So where is this PV?  I want to read it for myself.  This isn't in any of the statements that we have.  I hope someone in the family or elsewhere can get their hands on this statement and let us look at it.  I want to know who said Natalee was using cocaine.  I want to know now!

Lala's - it was not in any of the PV's we received
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54:55 AM »

I have no idea BleachedBlack,  in the beginning I had faith in Janssen but that is long ago & now believe that she is a disgrace to the legal profession.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 28, 2006, 09:55:28 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
[Thanks Anna I will see what I can dig up about the signing of the search warrant. I will also double check, but I believe 2 separate sources I have read this am stated KJ was at the house at the time of the search??

Well, then she probably was there.  Just not mugging for the cameras as she and van der Straaten did at the security guards.

There were several including those in the cute bunny suits as though those are necessary  Rolling Eyes but it made for great theater.

Also the FBI was kept outside the fence.  I do recall that part about the FBI being made to observe from outside the compound fence.

.One was observed with q tips taking swabs from on the ground and I believe around the mailbox.  Very odd photos came out of that search.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: November 28, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »

Lala's - it was not in any of the PV's we received

Hi monkeys.

Ummm....what's a PV?  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: November 28, 2006, 10:15:17 AM »

Klaas
I know that, I was being sarcastic.  On the other hand, if there is a photo of this PV, then someone has it besides the ALE, right? Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #632 on: November 28, 2006, 10:17:23 AM »

Morning!
If KJ was at the house, she's got bigger problems than being blonde. She's part of the corruption. Last night, DeVries said,
Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.
I believe the reference to the warrant being made by KJ was probably meant as KJ requested the warrant with specific inclusions and was  granted by a judge the warrant as she wrote it. If that decision was summarily altered by her superior "on the scene" and she didn't kick her way to the news media crowded around the entrance, she is culpable. Worse case scernario is she helped coordinate the obstruction and did indeed help orchestrate Paulus's "lawyer" status to watch Carlos.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #633 on: November 28, 2006, 10:22:10 AM »

Note to JR Dutch Attorney at FOB

In case you weren't aware, when we refer to JR we are talking about Julia Renfro, not you.  Actually, we don't give you a second thought

Hubba Hubba Ding Ding!!! Da Renfrrrrro

She's a hottie. (nottie)

I wonder if  that broom can fly straight through...

Or does she have to switch brooms in Atlanta. Laughing

J4N everybody!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 28, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »

I guess my sources leave something to be desired?  Shocked

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

At about 3:30 p.m. EDT, half a dozen investigators left the scene. A short time later, several other investigators, carried out several paper bags and loaded them into the back of a small white hatchback and drove off.

About 15 minutes later, a police minivan arrived, along with six or seven new investigators and a police dog. This new team spoke with a prosecutor outside the home, then went in.

http://tinyurl.com/tdffw

Janssen, who went into the house with investigators Wednesday,
declined to discuss the case, but said the father was not under investigation. Paul van der Sloot is a judge-in-training, serving a three-year term that allows him to hear a limited number of cases.

http://tinyurl.com/wjzbo

No, pls see my previous post.  She was evidently present for the search.  I wonder what they mean went inside the house.  The main house or Joran's apartment.  Inside for a drink with her friends the Sloots or why was she going inside the house?

If there is anything unprofessional to do, they will manage to do it every time.  Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 28, 2006, 10:36:20 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Thanks Anna I will see what I can dig up about the signing of the search warrant. I will also double check, but I believe 2 separate sources I have read this am stated KJ was at the house at the time of the search??

Well, then she probably was there.  Just not mugging for the cameras as she and van der Straaten did at the security guards.

There were several including those in the cute bunny suits as though those are necessary  Rolling Eyes but it made for great theater.

Also the FBI was kept outside the fence.  I do recall that part about the FBI being made to observe from outside the compound fence.

.One was observed with q tips taking swabs from on the ground and I believe around the mailbox.  Very odd photos came out of that search.

Arubans search Dutch boy's home
Police detain Joran van der Sloot, 2 others; no one charged in case

By Peter Prengaman
Associated Press Writer

NOORD, Aruba — Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with a Mountain Brook honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.

Earlier, the official, Paul van der Sloot, asked a judge for permission to see his 17-year-old son, Joran, who remains in police custody with two other young men in the May 30 disappearance of Natalee Holloway, 18.

Lawyers for the three — Joran van der Sloot and brothers Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18 — also asked a judge to see the evidence against their clients.

Holloway was celebrating her graduation from Mountain Brook High School with 124 other students and seven chaperones when she vanished during the early hours of May 30. Her U.S. passport and packed bags were found in her room.

Numerous searches by authorities, volunteer islanders and tourists have led nowhere. No one has been charged in the case.

On Tuesday, FBI agents and officers from the Miami-Dade police department used German Shepherds to search a beachside mangrove swamp next to the Marriott Hotel after a former detainee in the case said the three young men may have lied to police about where they took Holloway. The area, known as Malmok beach, is a popular nighttime spot for lovers.

The three initially said they took Holloway to a beach on the northern part of the island but dropped her off at her Holiday Inn, where they claim she was approached by a security guard.

Wednesday's search of the van der Sloot home lasted about four hours. Two white-uniformed investigators from Holland carried suitcases into the one-story, yellow-beige home, which includes an attached apartment where the young man lives. They later returned the suitcases to their white, unmarked car.

Investigators also emerged from the house carrying two white plastic garbage bags full of unidentified items. A German Shepherd also sniffed around the property outside the capital, Oranjestad.

Towed vehicles

Authorities towed a blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep away from the house, which is surrounded by a low stone wall and fronted by an expanse of trees and cacti.

"The search is part of the investigation," said Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for Attorney General Caren Janssen.

Croes said both cars belonged to the family, but she did not say why they were taken away.

Janssen, who also went into the house, declined to comment as investigators wrapped up their search at about 4 p.m. Six police officers guarded the entrance to the property.

"We are just looking for evidence at the house but have nothing yet," police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said during the search.

Earlier, Paul van der Sloot filed a motion for permission to see his son, Comemencia said, while Ruud Oomen, the lawyer representing Deepak Kalpoe, said he filed a motion to force the prosecution to hand over "all the evidence against my client."

The three young men also were in court.

The Dutch youth's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and Janssen refused to comment as they left the courthouse.

Croes would only say that four court proceedings took place in connection with the case Wednesday.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050616/dutch.shtml
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 28, 2006, 10:39:34 AM »

Quote from: "Altruist"

Corruption aplenty.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I certainly hope that is not where that information is going.  Makes me ill to think about it but anything is possible.  Like van der Straaten, I think she will not leave until Paulus and Joran are all squared away and then she will not stay one minute longer to be held accountable for anything.

It's not as though she could be fired, either, since she is retiring already.

But if she was physically present for the search, why on earth would she just allow it to be of Joran's apartment only if she was holding in hand a search warrant for the entire compound?  The cops, who answer to her, could remove from the premises anybody blocking this search, including Paulus himself.  Or the judge who was strangely present.

That's why search warrants are executed by members of LE.  So why were those obstructing the search not removed and the search conducted as per warrant?

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: November 28, 2006, 10:40:08 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Note to JR Dutch Attorney at FOB

In case you weren't aware, when we refer to JR we are talking about Julia Renfro, not you.  Actually, we don't give you a second thought

Hubba Hubba Ding Ding!!! Da Renfrrrrro

She's a hottie. (nottie)

I wonder if  that broom can fly straight through...

Or does she have to switch brooms in Atlanta. Laughing

J4N everybody!

Well, that's what we say around here - if you went to hell you'd have to go through Atlanta to get there.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 28, 2006, 10:41:21 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
I know that, I was being sarcastic.  On the other hand, if there is a photo of this PV, then someone has it besides the ALE, right? Wink

Hi Lala's. What's a PV? I feel really stupid.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 28, 2006, 10:53:22 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Morning!
If KJ was at the house, she's got bigger problems than being blonde. She's part of the corruption. Last night, DeVries said,
Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.
I believe the reference to the warrant being made by KJ was probably meant as KJ requested the warrant with specific inclusions and was  granted by a judge the warrant as she wrote it. If that decision was summarily altered by her superior "on the scene" and she didn't kick her way to the news media crowded around the entrance, she is culpable. Worse case scenario is she helped coordinate the obstruction and did indeed help orchestrate Paulus's "lawyer" status to watch Carlos.

Sickening, isn't it?  I don't believe she ever intended to prosecute.  And if "hard evidence" is all that is acceptable in court in Aruba, why did they refuse to take any from the suspects for ten days?  Going for wire taps instead when they and certainly KJ knew these are not admissible in court or if they are, they evidently count for nothing.

They could have taken forensics just because the three were the last seen with Natalee, no other reason required.  But not only did they not do that, they gave them ten days to change out the interior of the car and clean up anything, etc. and then only searched Joran's apartment.

The sleeping quarters for the younger brothers would be in the middle sized building, not the "main house" building anyway.  Lock the doors and the younger brothers probably couldn't get into the main house even if they were awakened.  I doubt they bothered Joran much as a matter of routine.

Oh, and they were wearing HazMat suits and the dog present was a drug sniffing dog as Aruba had no cadaver dogs.  Guess they don't need them since their cadavers tend to lie out in the open on beaches and in garbage dumps, etc.

To find something, you have to be looking.  Think Art Collie used to have a signature like that.
 Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.