April 30, 2024, 08:57:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110722 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 28, 2006, 10:56:32 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
I know that, I was being sarcastic.  On the other hand, if there is a photo of this PV, then someone has it besides the ALE, right? Wink

Hi Lala's. What's a PV? I feel really stupid.  Embarassed

"PROCES VERBAAL" or an "official statement" taken by ALE and entered into the record.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 28, 2006, 10:59:19 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas
I know that, I was being sarcastic.  On the other hand, if there is a photo of this PV, then someone has it besides the ALE, right? Wink

"PROCES VERBAAL" or an "official statement" taken by ALE and entered into the record.   Wink

Thank you Anna I was wonder what PV meant also.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 28, 2006, 10:59:29 AM »

Klaas

Phew! Thanks Anna! I'm here at work trying to get ready for a big meeting I'm having tonight and talking to the monkeys while stuff prints. That was driving me crazy, and I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #643 on: November 28, 2006, 11:02:16 AM »

Klaas

Phew! Thanks Anna! I'm here at work trying to get ready for a big meeting I'm having tonight and talking to the monkeys while stuff prints. That was driving me crazy, and I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing.

Me three, Me three! I didn't have a clue...........THANKS!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 28, 2006, 11:12:24 AM »

The PV's are the statements Klaasend very diligently translated and posted for us using several sources for her translations.  Now we learn from Red that "someone" in The Netherlands has been reading and printing them.   Cool

Thank you, Klaas, for doing this.  I know it was a pain at the time but it might have been the very thing that attracted the attention of the deVries crew and enabled this latest coverage of Natalee's disappearance.  You just never know what something will lead to.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 28, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »

The PV's are the statements Klaasend very diligently translated and posted for us using several sources for her translations.  Now we learn from Red that "someone" in The Netherlands has been reading and printing them.   Cool

Thank you, Klaas, for doing this.  I know it was a pain at the time but it might have been the very thing that attracted the attention of the deVries crew and enabled this latest coverage of Natalee's disappearance.  You just never know what something will lead to.

Thank you, Anna, for saying that so well. Klaas does an amazing amount of work for Natalee's cause.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: November 28, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »

PV=process verbal... that was real clear wasn't it...sorry I should have been more clear on that topic. OOOPS!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 28, 2006, 11:19:59 AM »

Now I have a headache and am just plain angry.  If Janssen was present for that search, had a warrant for the entire compound in hand, why didn't she just order the cops to remove Witt or Paulus or King or anybody interfering with carrying out the warrant?  Now why is she telling about Carlos saying Joran was guilty?  Nothing good can come of that that I can see.  Is this some desperate bid to have the entire case thrown out of court now that deVries might uncover some of their tricks?

Why do monkeys think Joran had that sick photo made?  Wassup with that?  And to pay such a price for it, too.  It wasn't just a casual joke on his part to have that kind of investment in it.

Have to go work but this is just maddening.  I don't know how on earth Beth and Dave have kept their wits about them dealing with this.  I just cannot imagine knowing all this and that they are refusing to investigate, etc. and having to deal with them anyway because they are the only ones involved.   Evil or Very Mad

I am trying to recall if we heard anything else about Paulus and the judges at the beginning.  One thing was that he played golf in Curacao with them.  Does anyone recall anything else?

I will be working and lurking. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #648 on: November 28, 2006, 11:20:43 AM »

The other thing in the same DeVries statement that caught me was Joran's admission that Natalee had been at his parent's home:

Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

That was news to me, but you can bet he had a reason for admitting it and later denying it. My guess is that it was his effort to cover any "tell-tell" forensic evidence in the house.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 28, 2006, 11:28:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

The tape of the show concerning the cocaine goes as follows:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

Theoretically possible it could be a statement taken from one of the MB kids interviewed in January, and later translated into Dutch. But more likely is from someone in Aruba.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2006, 11:44:40 AM »

The question is...will anyone in control make the appropriate arrests or take the appropriate measures to insure that they are taken. Hello......we have all been trying to get the right answer for so long and if we have it...who is in control of it and will THIS EVER GET TO TRIAL of the perps......if not, than this is for not.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2006, 11:46:37 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

The tape of the show concerning the cocaine goes as follows:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

Theoretically possible it could be a statement taken from one of the MB kids interviewed in January, and later translated into Dutch. But more likely is from someone in Aruba.

Viet Vet made an interesting FP post the other day.

He reminded us that Natalee didn't even have that kind of money with her on the trip to be able to buy cocaine.

(Unless in Aruba the 'all inclusive' in Aruba means more than we thought.)

Again -- it doesn't matter to me if it were true. But it appears to be just more SLANDER coming from the craggy rock.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 28, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »

Morning monkeys! Just peeking in and I see everyone is still hard at work.

With all this focus on JVS and the Dutch, I think it might be a good time for someone to approach Deepak with a great deal. He might feel a little safer right now.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 28, 2006, 12:02:47 PM »

At The Sloot House ?

I recall statements indicating same and would welcome any confirmation/corroboration:

1.  ALE issued information to public seeking any witnesses who may have seen kalpoe outside of the sloot house between 1:30 - 1:40 AM on May 30, 2005.  I think this was in mid-August, 2005.  No follow up report was ever issued as to results, as I recall.

2.  I recall Joran indicating in one of his on-camera interviews that they "drove past" OR "briefly stopped" in front of his house in Noord after leaving C&C and enroute to lighthouse.

As most know, Beth early on repeatedly expressed her belief that Natalee had been at the house of sloot, at some point during her abduction.  She provided no "tangible" proof to support this belief, relying instead on intuition and sensate perception.

This perception may well have been buttressed, as Beth explained later, by the ambient and environmental sounds in the area immediately proximate to sloot home, sound she heard after she had been to the location.  She based this on the background noise associated with that voice mail message, the one they played for Charles Croes when they arrived immediately on the island.  She said that one of the background sounds she heard is the screeching on the neighbors pet monkey, Mica, kept in an outside cage/enclosure.

I do agree that all of the boys' stories (light house, beach, Holiday Inn) have been designed to pull the primary crime scene out of the frame...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: November 28, 2006, 12:11:53 PM »

Now I have a headache and am just plain angry.  If Janssen was present for that search, had a warrant for the entire compound in hand, why didn't she just order the cops to remove Witt or Paulus or King or anybody interfering with carrying out the warrant?  Now why is she telling about Carlos saying Joran was guilty?  Nothing good can come of that that I can see.  Is this some desperate bid to have the entire case thrown out of court now that deVries might uncover some of their tricks?

Why do monkeys think Joran had that sick photo made?  Wassup with that?  And to pay such a price for it, too.  It wasn't just a casual joke on his part to have that kind of investment in it.

I think it's his way of HA HA HA ....

Same as when OJ goes golfing, and is out and about..

They both know they got away with murder...

Too late to convict OJ....

Is there still hope with Joran?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 28, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
The earring is gone.......... Shocked

maybe he is telling us he kept her earrings for a souvenier
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 28, 2006, 12:23:19 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I was going back reading the case documents over the past few days...

I dug up the following Deepak ALE Statement of 6/29/2005

I would like to hear other people's opinions on it.

------------------

Deepak interview with police
6/29/2005

On your question what Joran's mom meant by telling us that we should stay away from the "Marriot Hotel", I can say the following. With this she meant that the police was monitoring that area and that we were already in trouble. So avoid the area and that it was best to head home.

---------------

I find it very strange that Anita singled out the Marriott as a  'HOT ZONE'
and for the boys to stay away due of cop presence. Had Joran already come up with LIE CHANGE #2 by this time?

Something about it doesn't sound riight to me.

Anita is already saying the boys are in trouble.  TROUBLE FOR
WHAT? Leaving Natalee at the beach. That is certainly no crime
if it hapened just the way DILBERT said it did.

How can she reconcile that? The Sporter is innocent
and his poop smells like friggin rose petals... but stay away
from the Marriott because you're in trouble?

SHE'S ALREADY SAYING they are in trouble.

Had the DROP AT MARRIOTT  been introduced at this time?

I don't think it was... I'll have to dig around in the file
archives to go over it again. I'd love to hear anbody's
thoughts on this. -J4N-

didnt Deepak have a key to the basement of the Marriot ?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 28, 2006, 12:24:52 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I was going back reading the case documents over the past few days...

I dug up the following Deepak ALE Statement of 6/29/2005

I would like to hear other people's opinions on it.

------------------

Deepak interview with police
6/29/2005

On your question what Joran's mom meant by telling us that we should stay away from the "Marriot Hotel", I can say the following. With this she meant that the police was monitoring that area and that we were already in trouble. So avoid the area and that it was best to head home.

---------------

I find it very strange that Anita singled out the Marriott as a  'HOT ZONE'
and for the boys to stay away due of cop presence. Had Joran already come up with LIE CHANGE #2 by this time?

Something about it doesn't sound riight to me.

Anita is already saying the boys are in trouble.  TROUBLE FOR
WHAT? Leaving Natalee at the beach. That is certainly no crime
if it hapened just the way DILBERT said it did.

How can she reconcile that? The Sporter is innocent
and his poop smells like friggin rose petals... but stay away
from the Marriott because you're in trouble?

SHE'S ALREADY SAYING they are in trouble.

Had the DROP AT MARRIOTT  been introduced at this time?

I don't think it was... I'll have to dig around in the file
archives to go over it again. I'd love to hear anbody's
thoughts on this. -J4N-

she told them to stay away from they because thats where the body was and she didnt want them to be seen anywhere near it??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2006, 12:25:42 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Witt may have even thought if he blocked the search from the main house, it would not become as known that he was staying there.  IF in fact he was.

That was just a rumor and not being there to see with our own eyes, we have no way to know if a true one or not.

Well, there sure were a bunch of aruban posters wailing that the entire sloot dump was searched thoroughly.

Oh, yes Miss Idaho and her band of merry churchgoers, and (but much to the chagrin of most posters here at the time), that was the reason I felt it necessary to out them and their amoral leader.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 28, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »

Posted by Crioyo on the front page of SM:

Saw the whole show sunday…Pretty good..even if it was just a summary of what we already knew. It’s the first decent attempt to put it all on mainstream tv. The last time opsporing verzocht did it, they made it look as if joran & co were just witnesses rather than suspects. This time around it was good.

I didn’t know though that Joran had paid someone 200euro’s to photoshop pics of him and natalee to pretend as if they already knew eachother. They showed the email and the account hakers_rule@

and when peter asked paulus on the phone, paulus also said the ‘’we have more information but will bring it out when the time is right, that is when she is found or in such a case'’ speech. same thing joran said on 60 minutes was it?
etc etc…pretty good show and there seems to be a part 2 this week according to me…

will keep an eye out.

sounds like he is setting up the Kalpoes if the body is found, but will not make them go down for it unless she is found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.