April 30, 2024, 02:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110671 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Now I have a headache and am just plain angry.  If Janssen was present for that search, had a warrant for the entire compound in hand, why didn't she just order the cops to remove Witt or Paulus or King or anybody interfering with carrying out the warrant?  Now why is she telling about Carlos saying Joran was guilty?  Nothing good can come of that that I can see.  Is this some desperate bid to have the entire case thrown out of court now that deVries might uncover some of their tricks?

Why do monkeys think Joran had that sick photo made?  Wassup with that?  And to pay such a price for it, too.  It wasn't just a casual joke on his part to have that kind of investment in it.

Have to go work but this is just maddening.  I don't know how on earth Beth and Dave have kept their wits about them dealing with this.  I just cannot imagine knowing all this and that they are refusing to investigate, etc. and having to deal with them anyway because they are the only ones involved.   Evil or Very Mad

I am trying to recall if we heard anything else about Paulus and the judges at the beginning.  One thing was that he played golf in Curacao with them.  Does anyone recall anything else?

I will be working and lurking. . . . . .

I agree Anna.  We have heard so many times Karin Janssen was in charge of the investigation.  She called the shots.

In the words of Art Wood "This was a professional coverup".  Who better than Karin Janssen to lead the charge.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "IBE"
And it was King who changed his name after the Mathews case?

Where human rights were proofed to be violated and I think, evidence was changed or lost. I believe that Paulus van der Sloot also worked on that case with King.

Also, wasn't it King withwhom the Sloots stayed while Joran was in prison? using the excuse of staying away from the media at their home and the cementing of the pool area?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

IBE

Yes, the Sloots stayed at Ben King's while Joran was in prison and there was suspicion that Joran was coming home at nights with Ben King and spending nights there instead of in Kia.  Also, Paulus is the one who helped Ben (Voc)King during the episode that involved Matthews, for which the United Nations (not that I love that organization) and Amnesty International as well as other organizations were scrutinizing Ben Voc(King) and possibly PVDS for their illegal and inhumane actions.  

One of the posters at RWV lived on the same street as Ben VocKing and verified that the Sloots were staying there.

This is why I believe Paulus is capable of murder along with Joran.  I always said that Paulus could have made the decision not to help a severely injured Natalee.  He makes me sick.

Also, De Vries said last night that the police wanted to search areas of the Van der Sloot property and they were not allowed.  Apparently one of the areas was the garden.  In Paulus' statement he said he was working in his garden.  What was Paulus hiding in the garden.  Could it have been Natalee's clothes, shoes or even Natalee depending who was helping him that day.  Or could it have been Joran's K-Swiss sneakers.  Either way they did not want those search dogs around the property.  Is the garden the Plain View we are talking about.

San, that "sweating" out in the garden when Beth & Greta "dropped by" has always made me believe that he was burying Natalee or some of her belongings when Beth dropped by.  He was too sweaty and very disturbed and that phone call seemed too important and why would he answer a phone call when he had a guest in the home unless it was very important.  I don't answer my phone when I have guests as my voice mail can pick it up.  Not unless I am expecting a very important phone call do I bother to answer it.  

His garden!  What garden?  If Natalee is buried there, there is now something beautiful in that "garden."  It's not any wonder he was sweating.  I think I know what he was doing.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2006, 12:35:29 PM »

I agree blah......Paulus has demonstrated throughout he will only do what he is forced to do, typical defense attorney mentality and total lack of conscience. When if ever, has Paulus shown one ounce of compassion or ethics for the loss of Natalee? not ever !

Tyler-

Isn't it remarkable to go back and re-visit some of the protestations made on the lively about how genuine Aruba's LE and Janssen were? In reviewing when RU posted that photo originally, I had to search back through files and screenshots of whole pages of posts I have saved to CD now........just downright amazing the trail of outright lies.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2006, 12:35:40 PM »

I would like to know how does a judge visiting the home of two of the suspects have the power to overturn a search warrant.  Was this Judge Witt the one who originally approved the search warrant?  He was not on official duty when he was at the Sloots.  It wasn't like the police knocked on the door and said by the way Judge can you change the wording in the search warrant before we start.  He abused his power for a murderer.  He should be investigated and brought up on charges.

This judge sounds like some of the ones appointed during the 1990s that are letting rapists and pedophiles go here in our country.  Shakespeare was right about killing all the lawyers.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The other thing in the same DeVries statement that caught me was Joran's admission that Natalee had been at his parent's home:

Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

That was news to me, but you can bet he had a reason for admitting it and later denying it. My guess is that it was his effort to cover any "tell-tell" forensic evidence in the house.

I heard this a year ago when Beth was on one of the shows and she stated this on a show that Joran tooked Natalee to his home and raped her.  I call it rape but the technical term from Aruba is sexual assualt.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree blah......Paulus has demonstrated throughout he will only do what he is forced to do, typical defense attorney mentality and total lack of conscience. When if ever, has Paulus shown one ounce of compassion or ethics for the loss of Natalee? not ever !

Tyler-

Isn't it remarkable to go back and re-visit some of the protestations made on the lively about how genuine Aruba's LE and Janssen were? In reviewing when RU posted that photo originally, I had to search back through files and screenshots of whole pages of posts I have saved to CD now........just downright amazing the trail of outright lies.

None, Thank you for looking up the date of the photo posting. So, do you think that Joran got it from RU or from an RU poster?
I'm just trying to figure out what has Daniel so concerned about that photo.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 28, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Obstruction of Justice

Beth is correct -- both "right" and "correct."

j2k and Paulus are vulnerable to mumerous ancillary charges:

Obstruction (All 4 of them)

Perjury (k2 false witness statements)

Conspiracy to Commit Perjury (k2 witness/suspect and jvds suspect statements)

Contempt of Court (k2 false witness statements)

Where is the prosecution for these obvious crimes -- OBVIOUS CRIMES.
What kind of Public Prosecutor lets criminals walk the streets when OBVIOUS CRIMES have been committed?  What kind of Government permits this?

Who interprets and enforces the law on Aruba?

Anyone with a local connection and a few ben franklins in their pocket?  This is a disgrace...and it's all starting to bubble up...

its the same place that allows suspects to change their statements on the fly while they also edit the statement of the missing girls mother, all to fit with the suspects lies.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 28, 2006, 12:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

The tape of the show concerning the cocaine goes as follows:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

Chemaley connections with Miss Idaho and the transparent Anita keep surfacing.  Oh, Boeti, Boeti, Boeti.  Was Julia Renfro chasing that Van Loon guy so she could pay him to say all these things when she told us he was pursueing her.  See, that's another lie so many chose to believe here that I always knew was probably the reversal of the truth.  Take what BonDia told you and turn it 180 degrees and somewhere therein was the truth.  She and her church sisters, the little jealous handmaidens were enough to make me want to give them a vacation to aruba, One way.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 28, 2006, 12:48:11 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Here is all the info I was able to gather on the Judges involved in this case and who did what each step of the way.  A lot of times in the news articles, they never mentioned the judges name.

I suspect it was either Judge Witt or Judge van der Brink who signed the original search warrant.  The search at the Slots was on  6-15-05.

JUDGES -

Rick Smid  – Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home.  Judge who released J2K in September 2005.  Dutch judge in Curacao.  As a public prosecutor in the NL, participated in the Carribean Financial Task Force as expert on money laundering.

Dick van den Brink  - Curacao criminal judge, Judge of Instruction, 6-12-05 who extended custody of J2K.  Released Johns & Jones(?)

Luis de Lannoy  - President of the Common Court of Appeals of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal  – JOI with Jones & Johns, extended custody

Bob Witt  – Dutch Judge ruled on 6-17-05 that Paulus van der  Sloot cannot visit Prime Suspect J. Sloot in jail, but that Joran’s Mother may do so (and she did on 6-18). Extended J2K  custody on 6-17-05, and OK’d the transfer to KIA.

Ah, the transparency of the visits.  Anita relaying messages to her delicious sporter from her sweat-laden "judge" husband.  

Then the idea became big and bold and if we could just get someone in Arkansas (some dimwit) to relay messages and letters (someone whose brain is smaller than Steve Croes' brain), we could pretend Natalee was still alive and sending letters to Paulus begging for forgiveness, and now who would that be that we could use to be our medley relayer?  Ah, we will let Julia Renfro find someone for us.  She will do it.  She definitely has interests in seeing this ended.  Otherwise, we will turn her in if we fall.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: November 28, 2006, 12:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

None, Thank you for looking up the date of the photo posting. So, do you think that Joran got it from RU or from an RU poster?
I'm just trying to figure out what has Daniel so concerned about that photo.

Memphis, I suspect that he did for I don't think that SM posted that photo until much later, if ever? I can't find it was ever posted at FOB either. I do know having an original digital file makes the process of photoshopping much more realistic too, the way facebook albums work is you simply download from that album. So the only way to obtain that photo in the best digital format was within facebook for I do not believe that MB student would have ever sent that photo to anyone related to Joran willingly.

I'm hopeful if Daniel has uncovered information of value that he will put that info in the hands of the proper authorities or even De Vries.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 28, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The other thing in the same DeVries statement that caught me was Joran's admission that Natalee had been at his parent's home:

Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.

That was news to me, but you can bet he had a reason for admitting it and later denying it. My guess is that it was his effort to cover any "tell-tell" forensic evidence in the house.

Absolutely and the fact that he was seen there by neighbors who went to ALE.  Don't tell me that all neighbors are blind. Wink

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 28, 2006, 12:57:26 PM »

Am I reading this all correctly now, that the mention of the cocaine reference was from one person having said Natalee asked if they would like a snort of cocaine? Has this been verified yet? If so, please let me know.

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: November 28, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »

None, did you read any of what Daniel was posting?

I believe Daniel thinks that Joran having that photo is not good for the defense. That's putting it lightly.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 28, 2006, 01:00:39 PM »

Fox will be talking about what De Vries said on Greta after commercial.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02:18 PM »

Daniel's positngs about that picture are driving me crazy.  Laughing

I wish some smart mind would look at it. I really believe the implications are huge. I have Photoshop, but don't have enough skills or technical knowledge to understand where Daniel is coming from.

He seems to be very logical and is taking lots of flack for his postings.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 28, 2006, 01:04:34 PM »

I wish some smart mind would look at it. I really believe the implications are huge. I have Photoshop, but don't have enough skills or technical knowledge to understand where Daniel is coming from.

OK I'll take a look right now Laughing  Rolling Eyes
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 28, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

OK I'll take a look right now Laughing  Rolling Eyes

Great!  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: November 28, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »

Am I reading this all correctly now, that the mention of the cocaine reference was from one person having said Natalee asked if they would like a snort of cocaine? Has this been verified yet? If so, please let me know.

How can they verify something that isn't true.  Those idiots in Aruba are still trying to smear her name.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: November 28, 2006, 01:07:41 PM »

Memphis-

I have been reviewing his postings also, we don't have the original file De Vries does either, so as much as we'd like to review this in detail without what De Vries has - I fear we cannot.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: November 28, 2006, 01:08:27 PM »

How can they verify something that isn't true.  Those idiots in Aruba are still trying to smear her name.

I guess I was hoping a translation of De Vries show could give us greater validation, I'm sorry for I may have asked a stupid question.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.