April 30, 2024, 03:08:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110675 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: November 28, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Search Warrant:
Tacky: Court asked that Joran's room be searched and it was

Well, so much for the rumours that the whole place was searched. Even Tacky didn't assert that it was.

Funny, I can remember him saying that the entire VDS premise was searched.

Guess that was just a convenient story at the time.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 28, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

The tape of the show concerning the cocaine goes as follows:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

Theoretically possible it could be a statement taken from one of the MB kids interviewed in January, and later translated into Dutch. But more likely is from someone in Aruba.

Viet Vet made an interesting FP post the other day.

He reminded us that Natalee didn't even have that kind of money with her on the trip to be able to buy cocaine.

(Unless in Aruba the 'all inclusive' in Aruba means more than we thought.)

Again -- it doesn't matter to me if it were true. But it appears to be just more SLANDER coming from the craggy rock.

Viet Vet is a very, very trustworthy source.  I would say perhaps Boeti or Van Loon made these PVs.  Who bought the boat and was this person using that purchase as a catalyst to get false testimony from an unreliable witness (at best).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #702 on: November 28, 2006, 01:24:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina is on Fox.  He said De Vries is a materialist and capitalist and is tryinbg to make money.

And I say it takes one to know one.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: November 28, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I was going back reading the case documents over the past few days...

I dug up the following Deepak ALE Statement of 6/29/2005

I would like to hear other people's opinions on it.

------------------

Deepak interview with police
6/29/2005

On your question what Joran's mom meant by telling us that we should stay away from the "Marriot Hotel", I can say the following. With this she meant that the police was monitoring that area and that we were already in trouble. So avoid the area and that it was best to head home.

---------------

I find it very strange that Anita singled out the Marriott as a  'HOT ZONE'
and for the boys to stay away due of cop presence. Had Joran already come up with LIE CHANGE #2 by this time?

Something about it doesn't sound riight to me.

Anita is already saying the boys are in trouble.  TROUBLE FOR
WHAT? Leaving Natalee at the beach. That is certainly no crime
if it hapened just the way DILBERT said it did.

How can she reconcile that? The Sporter is innocent
and his poop smells like friggin rose petals... but stay away
from the Marriott because you're in trouble?

SHE'S ALREADY SAYING they are in trouble.

Had the DROP AT MARRIOTT  been introduced at this time?

I don't think it was... I'll have to dig around in the file
archives to go over it again. I'd love to hear anbody's
thoughts on this. -J4N-

didnt Deepak have a key to the basement of the Marriot ?

I always wondered why Nadira was fired.  I do not think it had anything to do with padding guest checks.  There is more to her being fired and Steve Croes being fired than has met the witness statements.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 28, 2006, 01:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree blah......Paulus has demonstrated throughout he will only do what he is forced to do, typical defense attorney mentality and total lack of conscience. When if ever, has Paulus shown one ounce of compassion or ethics for the loss of Natalee? not ever !

Tyler-

Isn't it remarkable to go back and re-visit some of the protestations made on the lively about how genuine Aruba's LE and Janssen were? In reviewing when RU posted that photo originally, I had to search back through files and screenshots of whole pages of posts I have saved to CD now........just downright amazing the trail of outright lies.

I am so glad that you kept that.  Hooray for you!  I knew you were organized and did not let a fly get by you.  Yes, these refugees were Anita's and Julia's merry band of evil doers.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: November 28, 2006, 01:27:55 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Joe Tacopina is on Fox.  He said De Vries is a materialist and capitalist and is tryinbg to make money.

Would that not be the exact definition of Joe Taco??? Funny . . . sounds so much like "I know you are but what am I" IMO. (really sad) Tell your client to start treading cause the water is rising!

Materialist & a capitalist coming from a NYC lawyer that charges $500 an hr ... now that is priceless.

Because we all know Joe T said he was doing this case pro-bono in the beginning and ah, eh, um ... never did.

Joe T ... the benevolent  Wink
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 28, 2006, 01:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Shadow, do you need more?

Thanks Memphis! I should be able to find them with this info . . .  but may have to wait until I am home if I can't access the site from here. I haven't tried yet but am about to.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 28, 2006, 01:30:26 PM »

Quick, can someone direct me, or give me, the post last week - I think it was something JR was up to - re. how badly Americans behave on Aruba?

Thanks.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 28, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »

Oh, that media/criminal whore should know.  He has become a multimillionaire based on his vocal support of criminals.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 28, 2006, 01:33:09 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "shadow"

Would that not be the exact definition of Joe Taco??? Funny . . . sounds so much like "I know you are but what am I" IMO. (really sad) Tell your client to start treading cause the water is rising!

Materialist & a capitalist coming from a NYC lawyer that charges $500 an hr ... now that is priceless.

Because we all know Joe T said he was doing this case pro-bono in the beginning and ah, eh, um ... never did.

Joe T ... the benevolent  Wink

Exactly!  Laughing

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 28, 2006, 01:33:15 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
well now at least we know Joe T is still on the payroll, but who is paying him?

Check the connections of any newspaper that might have a conflict of interest here and oppose Jossy.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: November 28, 2006, 01:36:48 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quick, can someone direct me, or give me, the post last week - I think it was something JR was up to - re. how badly Americans behave on Aruba?

Thanks.

I think you are referring to the article Leslie posted, with pictures at CnC...it's on this page, but I'm not sure if it was fully transcribed...that is if it's the one you are looking for:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=566&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=mericano&start=640

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 28, 2006, 01:36:50 PM »

What about a bridal magazine that might employ young men and women.  Who owns that magazine, and was this magazine a front for something else.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: November 28, 2006, 01:41:21 PM »

2NJSons_Mom - Thanks, that was exactly what I needed.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #714 on: November 28, 2006, 01:43:10 PM »

Well, for some real fun in the afternoon, you have to read thru the FOB posting about "big trouble, follow the monkeys".  

Talk about some folks having their knickers in a twist!    And poor Daniel trying to be the voice of reason and sanity.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 28, 2006, 01:47:50 PM »

I wonder if Joe Tacopina would think that it was ok just to check one room in the house of Daryl Littlejohn in the Imette St. Guillen murder?

What say you Joe?

Think you would allow such a search? Think you wouldn't be crying on every cable show that "this is an outrage"?

Of course you would and you would be correct.

Too bad you are so slanted for only that who pays you rather than looking at a bigger picture.

Who has ever heard of a missing persons or murder case where a search warrant does not allow the property and all out buildings?

Like in the case of murdered Teresa Halback ... search warrant for the entire property of the salvage yard. If it was not, valuable evidence would have never have been found or admissible.

Funny how Joe says the entire island of Aruba was searched and every sand ... yet not the VDS residence ...

That does not smell too much. Joe you best do a couple hundred thousand rosaries and hail Mary's while in Rome as well and hope lightening does not strike.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 28, 2006, 01:50:18 PM »

Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

(Commenter) Joran and Natalee were attracted to each other. There was no or hardly no obstacle to go to his appartment.

Witnesses say Natalee was drinking very great amounts of alcohol. Two witnesses say she carried drugs with her (a shot of a PV shown  reads: (..) Natalee asked me if I would like to sniff some cocaine)

Which means, it did NOT come from the MB kids but from some other "witness", most likely bought and paid for by the VDS family or Renfro.

No doubt. And it's such a pile of doo doo I can smell it all the way through my computer;  And also, isn't true that ONLY our own FBI have taken statements from our MB kids???? ALE HAS NOT TAKEN STATEMENTS FROM THE MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENTS.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 28, 2006, 01:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB:

No doubt. And it's such a pile of doo doo I can smell it all the way through my computer;  And also, isn't true that ONLY our own FBI have taken statements from our MB kids???? ALE HAS NOT TAKEN STATEMENTS FROM THE MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENTS.

Or did they when they traveled to the states?? And only with our FBI present???  Trying to remember here..
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 28, 2006, 01:56:30 PM »

The ALE came to Birmingham, they also traveled to Tuscaloosa, and took statements from the MB kids with an FBI representative present.

I continue to stand with the girl.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #719 on: November 28, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »

"A Fox Smells His Own Hole First, Joseph."

Joey Pacotina - THE FLATULENT!

I wish that garden
weasel would go curl up
somewhere...

and bite the
proverbial BIG 1.

LOSER.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.