April 30, 2024, 03:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110686 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 28, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Note to JR Dutch Attorney at FOB

In case you weren't aware, when we refer to JR we are talking about Julia Renfro, not you.  Actually, we don't give you a second thought

Hubba Hubba Ding Ding!!! Da Renfrrrrro

She's a hottie. (nottie)

I wonder if  that broom can fly straight through...

Or does she have to switch brooms in Atlanta. Laughing

J4N everybody!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 28, 2006, 02:08:41 PM »

L'l Joey & Fauxtography

The esquire doesn't address the point.

Why?

For sure, one of his conditions for appearing is to not have to respond to questions concerning his client's paying a photoshop expert $250 - $300 to digitally re-create pictures which show him (joran) and Natalee together.

If you're L'il Joey, you don't want to start talking about this subject -- No Way!

And that's because this represents the actions of a sociopath.  

American audiences do not have be reminded of this with concrete evidence of same.  Not to mention how it makes the goon child appear obsessed and tortured, increasing perceptual likelihood that his client is a sadistic rapist and murderer.

Let's not talk about this  -- right, Joey?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 28, 2006, 02:09:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "memphis"

None, Thank you for looking up the date of the photo posting. So, do you think that Joran got it from RU or from an RU poster?
I'm just trying to figure out what has Daniel so concerned about that photo.

Memphis, I suspect that he did for I don't think that SM posted that photo until much later, if ever? I can't find it was ever posted at FOB either. I do know having an original digital file makes the process of photoshopping much more realistic too, the way facebook albums work is you simply download from that album. So the only way to obtain that photo in the best digital format was within facebook for I do not believe that MB student would have ever sent that photo to anyone related to Joran willingly.

I'm hopeful if Daniel has uncovered information of value that he will put that info in the hands of the proper authorities or even De Vries.

None,
Supposedly, there is a poster from MB who supplies RU with all the photos, etc. inside information about MB and the high school, etc.  I want to say his name was Bill but am not sure about that and can't remember the name under which he posted but he is the one who has given them the bulk of their MB photos.  Even the one of the MB kids supposedly at spring break which really could have been anything at all.

Anna, is that the gay hairdresser who pretended to befriend some of the MB people and took things from their homes related to the case?  Trying to remember.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 28, 2006, 02:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Here is all the info I was able to gather on the Judges involved in this case and who did what each step of the way.  A lot of times in the news articles, they never mentioned the judges name.

I suspect it was either Judge Witt or Judge van der Brink who signed the original search warrant.  The search at the Slots was on  6-15-05.

JUDGES -

Rick Smid  – Reportedly a friend of PVDS who stayed at VDS home.  Judge who released J2K in September 2005.  Dutch judge in Curacao.  As a public prosecutor in the NL, participated in the Carribean Financial Task Force as expert on money laundering.

Dick van den Brink  - Curacao criminal judge, Judge of Instruction, 6-12-05 who extended custody of J2K.  Released Johns & Jones(?)

Luis de Lannoy  - President of the Common Court of Appeals of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

Judge J.S. Kuiperdal  – JOI with Jones & Johns, extended custody

Bob Witt  – Dutch Judge ruled on 6-17-05 that Paulus van der  Sloot cannot visit Prime Suspect J. Sloot in jail, but that Joran’s Mother may do so (and she did on 6-18). Extended J2K  custody on 6-17-05, and OK’d the transfer to KIA.

Sunfreak2 thanks for the info this has helped me keep my Witt's and Smid's straight.

Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 28, 2006, 02:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IBE"
And it was King who changed his name after the Mathews case?

Where human rights were proofed to be violated and I think, evidence was changed or lost. I believe that Paulus van der Sloot also worked on that case with King.

Also, wasn't it King withwhom the Sloots stayed while Joran was in prison? using the excuse of staying away from the media at their home and the cementing of the pool area?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

IBE

Yes, the Sloots stayed at Ben King's while Joran was in prison and there was suspicion that Joran was coming home at nights with Ben King and spending nights there instead of in Kia.  Also, Paulus is the one who helped Ben (Voc)King during the episode that involved Matthews, for which the United Nations (not that I love that organization) and Amnesty International as well as other organizations were scrutinizing Ben Voc(King) and possibly PVDS for their illegal and inhumane actions.  

One of the posters at RWV lived on the same street as Ben VocKing and verified that the Sloots were staying there.

This is why I believe Paulus is capable of murder along with Joran.  I always said that Paulus could have made the decision not to help a severely injured Natalee.  He makes me sick.

Also, De Vries said last night that the police wanted to search areas of the Van der Sloot property and they were not allowed.  Apparently one of the areas was the garden.  In Paulus' statement he said he was working in his garden.  What was Paulus hiding in the garden.  Could it have been Natalee's clothes, shoes or even Natalee depending who was helping him that day.  Or could it have been Joran's K-Swiss sneakers.  Either way they did not want those search dogs around the property.  Is the garden the Plain View we are talking about.

San, that "sweating" out in the garden when Beth & Greta "dropped by" has always made me believe that he was burying Natalee or some of her belongings when Beth dropped by.  He was too sweaty and very disturbed and that phone call seemed too important and why would he answer a phone call when he had a guest in the home unless it was very important.  I don't answer my phone when I have guests as my voice mail can pick it up.  Not unless I am expecting a very important phone call do I bother to answer it.  

His garden!  What garden?  If Natalee is buried there, there is now something beautiful in that "garden."  It's not any wonder he was sweating.  I think I know what he was doing.

And don't forget, Beth & Greta caught him hiding inside some bushes up close to his home and it took a long time to coax him out. He must have been double-checking, etc. ???
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 28, 2006, 02:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina is on Fox.  He said De Vries is a materialist and capitalist and is tryinbg to make money.

Oh brother.. Rolling Eyes Him again ?? deVries is hitting some nerves!  Very Happy
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 28, 2006, 02:19:23 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
OK................once and for all I'm going to settle the "Klaas gender controversy". Forgive me, Klaas, but just this once I'm posting this pic from your private album. It's time for a full view for all to see. It leaves no doubt...........

Laughing

Hey Klaas ...........

Watcha Doin Tonight ..............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 28, 2006, 02:21:17 PM »

ITS TOTALLY A DUTCH THING ..............................

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: November 28, 2006, 02:21:35 PM »

Morning!
If KJ was at the house, she's got bigger problems than being blonde. She's part of the corruption. Last night, DeVries said,
Peter: Well the search in the home address of the family Van der Sloot is very strange because the search warrant was made by Head Prosecutor Karin Janssen and contained an allowance to search the whole address Mon 19. But when the police was on the spot another high ranking employee of the Justice Office it was Mr. Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran and that’s very strange. The police was extremely frustrated about this because they had some clues that something might have happened to Natalee elsewhere in the garden or in the house of the parents because Joran admits that he has been with Natalee and Deepak and Satish at the home of his parents.
I believe the reference to the warrant being made by KJ was probably meant as KJ requested the warrant with specific inclusions and was  granted by a judge the warrant as she wrote it. If that decision was summarily altered by her superior "on the scene" and she didn't kick her way to the news media crowded around the entrance, she is culpable. Worse case scernario is she helped coordinate the obstruction and did indeed help orchestrate Paulus's "lawyer" status to watch Carlos.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CBB when I read your reasoning on what might have happened at the scene and time the Sloot house was searched....with KJ likely there and likely with a search warrant.....and then to have had it over-ridden by a Judge on the scene, possibly a different judge? and she didn't or couldn't do anything about it?  Wonder if it was after this that she took the 2 week powder to the Netherlands? Did she go back carrying evidence as a guise.....but instead saying "They're not playing fair down there!"

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 28, 2006, 02:22:56 PM »

Paulus finally came out of the bushes, and I think there was a reason he invited Beth & Greta in.  He did not want them lurking outside, lest they find freshly dug dirt or plants.  One would be smart to check and see where the garden is the greenest.  There might be some clues there.  Ever notice how we go to old cemetaries to look for old garden roses that are still alive and doing well, despite the lack of care.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 28, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »

What about a bridal magazine that might employ young men and women.  Who owns that magazine, and was this magazine a front for something else.

That entire island is a front for something else.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 28, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
The ALE came to Birmingham, they also traveled to Tuscaloosa, and took statements from the MB kids with an FBI representative present.

Thanks..
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 28, 2006, 02:29:09 PM »

PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE JACK BAUERED ...........

JORAN HIJO DE PUTA

PAULUS CHINGA SU MADRE

ANITA LA GRAN PUTA DE ARUBA

KJ FISCAL DE MI CULO

AND ALL THE REST OF THE DUTCH IN THE WORLD ..........

Rolling Eyes

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: November 28, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS & MONKEY ENEMIES .........

THE WEATHER IS RAINING & THE TRACK IS SLOPPY ..............

Cool

Malcolm X ..........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: November 28, 2006, 02:33:23 PM »

Hi Widget  Very Happy  great to see you !!!!!!!!

Klaas will be flattered I'm sure  Wink

Hey I remembered a piece on the press page at Joe T's website, be sure to read the one of him as "King of Westport" back in Westport Magazine in 2002?

And he dares to call De Vries a capitalist? YIKES, hope he's not near any lightning anytime soon  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 28, 2006, 02:35:19 PM »

Paulus finally came out of the bushes, and I think there was a reason he invited Beth & Greta in.  He did not want them lurking outside, lest they find freshly dug dirt or plants.  One would be smart to check and see where the garden is the greenest.  There might be some clues there.  Ever notice how we go to old cemetaries to look for old garden roses that are still alive and doing well, despite the lack of care.

Yes...he was frantically adament when he finally made his way out from those bushes and down to the gate, to shoo away those filming FOX TV cameras. I think those see-all TV cameras compelled him to ask Beth & Greta inside. He was caught with his pants down...(not literally).
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 28, 2006, 02:35:42 PM »

Oops, memory didn't serve me well, it's "King of the Courtroom"

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/press.html

Joe T on the red carpet

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 28, 2006, 02:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
OK................once and for all I'm going to settle the "Klaas gender controversy". Forgive me, Klaas, but just this once I'm posting this pic from your private album. It's time for a full view for all to see. It leaves no doubt...........

Laughing

Hey Klaas ...........

Cool

Klaas is that you? vavavooooom  what a Wooooman
I think......

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 28, 2006, 02:38:26 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Yes...he was frantically adament when he finally made his way out from those bushes and down to the gate, to shoo away those filming FOX TV cameras. I think those see-all TV cameras compelled him to ask Beth & Greta inside. He was caught with his pants down...(not literally).

Yes, there was definitely a method to his madness and it was not to be hospitable to "seeing eyes" of Greta & Beth, quite the contrary, to keep them close to his seeing eyes, so they would not be snooping around with their cameramen.  I wonder if any of Beth's camera personnel ever found anything and she would not allow it be made public.  Seems possible because they went back repeatedly to see the monkey and feed it.  She might be afraid of trespassing charges or fear of the VDS family being found out for what they are.  She has some political contacts, herself, that are downright scary.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 28, 2006, 02:38:43 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Laughing

Hey Klaas ...........

Cool

Klaas is that you? vavavooooom  what a Wooooman
I think......

Laughing You two make a lovely couple.  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.