April 30, 2024, 11:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 110735 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: November 28, 2006, 07:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
[
Well, I think most combinations of drugs and alcohol can cause an overdose, especially if there were other things mixed with it, say, like GHB?

This is what it says about OD by snorting:

In medical literature, there is a difference between a fatal and a lethal dose. A fatal dose causes death in 100% of the cases. A lethal dose causes death in 50% of the cases.

Some doctors estimate that 1.2 grams of cocaine, when used orally, and 750-800 milligrams, when used intravenously or by inhaling, is fatal. It is unknown how much cocaine is fatal when sniffed. (Source: Cocaine Vraagbaak, Federatie van Instellingen voor Alcohol en Drugs, 1986). A user sniffs 0.1-0.2 grams of cocaine, i.e., 2-4 lines a night.

The average lethal dose of intravenous use of cocaine is about 500 milligrams. That doesn't mean, however that a smaller dose is safe. An estimated lethal dose when sniffing cocaine is unknown. These doses are estimates.
--------

So it is possible and with unknown quantity.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 28, 2006, 07:37:03 PM »

That makes sense, BB.  Aruba would be closer to the source of drugs, and therefore possibly more pure, before they continue on the journey.  And then of course, I am wondering what effect it has when you may have had alcohol, had your drink spiked and who knows what else.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: November 28, 2006, 07:37:19 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
How would you know the strength of the coke you are getting?  And how do you know with what and how much it's been stepped on?  Also take into account each individuals reaction to drugs, which can greatly vary...

I have heard that the drugs that come to aruba in general are pretty potent, more so than by the time they reach say the US.  They start out more pure along the way get diluted....not always, when it doesn't get diluted and a drug shows up in uncut form is when overdoses occur.

Absolutely. And of course, drugs get stepped on not only to dilute them and prevent overdoses, but more often because the dealers are greedy and want to stretch it out as much as they can, thus making as much money as they possibly can...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 28, 2006, 07:39:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Good to see you Muffy, good point too regarding the cocaine. The advent of crack has changed how cocaine is produced in terms of it's strength plus what they cut it with as well, which has caused many more deaths from cocaine than in earlier years - it's much more dangerous now.

I see FOB has had a field day over the cocaine mention in the PV, has any of that been clarified since I left earlier today? Meds is naive to think that a reporter like Greta isn't going to work her, since she opened her email blathering how she's friends with Anita? Of course Greta is going to be solicitious toward her.

Have any of you been watching SandraK's latest at FOB? I do think she's truly lost it finally, completely around the bend or is drinking heavily  Rolling Eyes she has viet vet in her swingers culture now as well ?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Someone must be hitting a nerve in them they are tossing tantrums right and left.

Hello my nonesuche,

I haven't seen what's up with SK on FOB...can't stomach those sites, even  if I were able to gleen some useful information from it.

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: November 28, 2006, 07:40:15 PM »

Natalee still didn't have enough money to buy cocaine.  Oh, that's right!  She was seen getting $10,000 from her ATM card, too.  She didn't have one of those either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: November 28, 2006, 07:42:31 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Natalee still didn't have enough money to buy cocaine.  Oh, that's right!  She was seen getting $10,000 from her ATM card, too.  She didn't have one of those either.

Unless one of her friends saw her snorting cocaine, I think it's all just another bunch of crap...Have the monkeys discounted the date rape drug possibility?

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 28, 2006, 07:43:11 PM »

Hi Mishy-

Well she's calling out Leslie and Klaas and all monkeys, it's a conspiracy again  Laughing but she's hauling out the tired refrain of sexual abuse against Natalee as well as the anorexia bit. I have to wonder if De Vries hasn't struck such a nerve with that group, they are grasping at every straw they can find and it is amusing to watch them hurl and hurl all the old tired refrains.

Med's fingers must be bleeding from robo-posting between FOB and RU  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:13 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
[
Well, I think most combinations of drugs and alcohol can cause an overdose, especially if there were other things mixed with it, say, like GHB?

This is what it says about OD by snorting:

In medical literature, there is a difference between a fatal and a lethal dose. A fatal dose causes death in 100% of the cases. A lethal dose causes death in 50% of the cases.

Some doctors estimate that 1.2 grams of cocaine, when used orally, and 750-800 milligrams, when used intravenously or by inhaling, is fatal. It is unknown how much cocaine is fatal when sniffed. (Source: Cocaine Vraagbaak, Federatie van Instellingen voor Alcohol en Drugs, 1986). A user sniffs 0.1-0.2 grams of cocaine, i.e., 2-4 lines a night.

The average lethal dose of intravenous use of cocaine is about 500 milligrams. That doesn't mean, however that a smaller dose is safe. An estimated lethal dose when sniffing cocaine is unknown. These doses are estimates.
--------

So it is possible and with unknown quantity.  

So, a person would have to snort a sugar bowl full in one evening full to die from this ? If she was up dancing, when did all this take place ? And where ? And sez WHO ?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:28 PM »

Hi Mishy-

Well she's calling out Leslie and Klaas and all monkeys, it's a conspiracy again  Laughing but she's hauling out the tired refrain of sexual abuse against Natalee as well as the anorexia bit. I have to wonder if De Vries hasn't struck such a nerve with that group, they are grasping at every straw they can find and it is amusing to watch them hurl and hurl all the old tired refrains.

Laughing   Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 28, 2006, 07:46:28 PM »

Slipknot, famous for masks.  There was a photo of just a mask on a table and also one of somebody wearing one of the mask being lifted up by two other people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: November 28, 2006, 07:47:40 PM »

Slipknot, famous for masks.  There was a photo of just a mask on a table and also one of somebody wearing one of the mask being lifted up by two other people.

Noooooooo, that guy dosen't ring a bell.  Shocked

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: November 28, 2006, 07:48:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Now Joe, go meet with your Milan partners to talk about your Sicilian clients.  Byeeeeeeeeee   Before ya go, Joe, does AHATA have to write another check or are you on retainer?  
 Wink

The Grease Factory is back in the picture again?  What can he do now? Try to sue De Vries?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: November 28, 2006, 07:49:22 PM »

Some sites I goggled for "cocaine overdose and death":

http://web4health.info/en/answers/add-cocaine-overdose.htm

http://www.recovery.org.uk/druginfo/index.html

http://www.drug-overdose.com/cocaine.htm

Still sick...so off to bed....be back later.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 28, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »

Was it just a rumor that Paulus had googled drugs alcohol on his computer?

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 28, 2006, 07:53:56 PM »

Florida wrote;

Corey Taylor? (Slipknot)

I think you are right about that. I still can't remember what it was we were saying though. LOL  but at least you got the name.  I am so bad at keeping stuff but I wish I had saved the pic of the guy in the field with the axe. It was wierd, and very early before things started to disappear from tickle.com

I think I was thinking of Corey Taylor, but I think Yapperz is correct. She says guy with axe is Alex.

Dreadlocks guy that was often thought to be Lorenzo was Peter or Pieter something.  Question
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 28, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

Posted today (#217 in Peter De Vries thread) on SM FP

#

Very, very well said Pearl. I was there on June 10th and 11th. They lied to us about everything, Julia Renfro told us the body was found and came to us crying that up until then she did not believe they really killed her. Julia believed the body had been found and had me call to confirm. I called the number she gave and they said yes, the body has been found. One hour later, we were told it was a rumor. Very strange.,,, The coverup went big time. I think it goes to the very top, Oduber knows what happened.

Comment by viet vet | November 28, 2006, 10:54 am
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 28, 2006, 07:54:13 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
[

So, a person would have to snort a sugar bowl full in one evening full to die from this ? If she was up dancing, when did all this take place ? And where ? And sez WHO ?[/quote]

I think a person can always be allergic to any substance but I just don't think this is what happened to her.  And think Joran is the source for this, not any of her friends.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »

Noooooooo, that guy dosen't ring a bell.  Shocked

He was on some of the early Zorpia sites, lol.

You may be thinking of the more civilized looking Brandon?  Long sort of blondish dread locks?

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:44 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Posted today (#217 in Peter De Vries thread) on SM FP

#

Very, very well said Pearl. I was there on June 10th and 11th. They lied to us about everything, Julia Renfro told us the body was found and came to us crying that up until then she did not believe they really killed her. Julia believed the body had been found and had me call to confirm. I called the number she gave and they said yes, the body has been found. One hour later, we were told it was a rumor. Very strange.,,, The coverup went big time. I think it goes to the very top, Oduber knows what happened.

Comment by viet vet | November 28, 2006, 10:54 am

which totally explains the meltdown at FOB of histrionics today IMO.......how does renfro live with knowing she played such an important part in denying these parents a decent burial for their daughter???

I continue to stand with the girl.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: November 28, 2006, 07:58:19 PM »

Hi Mishy-

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I can't imagine anyone thinking or buying that BS...Natalee...anorexic? Gimme a break!! Anyone who would believe that is certifiable, IMHO...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.