March 18, 2024, 10:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385401 times)
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2009, 11:00:59 PM »

As of May 5, 2009 I was given guardianship of the boys
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

I am sure they are thriving under all that love and stability that grandma gives them. Smile They are beautiful children.

Christine made some pretty babies and I know she loved them with all of her heart.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:31 PM »

I am so happy to read that.  Looks like 2009 is going to be YOUR family's year.   

I pray 2009 brings~

Justice for Christine!
Stability for her children!
Answers and Peace for her Mother and family!

an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »

Blink, a question for you on your site.

KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2009, 11:52:55 AM »

Well things must be getting really tense in Pocomoke Md, it seems that Dominick VonGraevenitz (brother of Jr, and party attendee) is posting on BOC, I'm posting his comments below, go to blinkoncrime.com to read her response, Blink has some tough questions for him!

68.Comment by domo — August 15, 2009 @ 7:24 am
i have said it before i am sorry for christine and i would help in any way i can but leave my kids and my family out of it.we had nothing to do with it and i know for sure my kids had nothing to do with it.who ever did it will get caught and they will pay and if it happens to be jr or not they or he will pay and get what they deserveyou can put what ever you want about me on here pics records i dont care except when you put my kids pics on here. i have no idea what happen to her if i did i would say something no matter if its family or not.the person cant run forever.And despite what everyones says on here i am no where like my brother he is one of the kind who at most time does care about jr only.so think what you want say what you want but please leave my kids and family out of it and like i said before good luck.

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »

Here is part one on Blink's report on the Dana Pretzer show last night.  The videos can only be 10 minutes long so her entire Pretzer segment will be in three parts.  (Blink hasn't seen this yet and will be adding it to her website later)

Part 1 - Blink on Dana Pretzer 8/14/09

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JubgnG6qLhY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JubgnG6qLhY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Part II - Blink on Dana Pretzer 8/14/09

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSu6EgCaSCA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bSu6EgCaSCA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Part III - Blink on Dana Pretzer 8/14/09

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rz4VEJW2wT8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rz4VEJW2wT8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 06:34:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2009, 04:22:01 PM »

I have been reading a lot of the blogs over again and what struck me is that in black and white people have said what happened to Christine but police failed to act on her behalf.  I cannot believe the patience Christine's family has shown.  I have such rage in me on their behalf and if I do, what must they feel?  My rage is directed toward the appathetic police who failed to secure the cirme scene, search the crime scene, interview and followup on leads.  I also have a lot of anger toward those who spewed lies, ugly and harsh and slanderous things about their loved one.  IT IS TIME TO BRING CHRISTINE HOME!  Here are entries which suggest that Christine never left the farm.  Why are we close to the 2 year mark in this case?

Here is one entry:
Posted on December 31, 2007 at 10:46 pm
Eye In The Sky
It is really sad that everyone has clouded the issue of Christine missing with finger pointing. As a first hand ******* of Junior and Tia, and their story of what they say happened, my only commrnt is “not true”. My family has been threatened by Junior, since Christine’s dissapearence, to disapear as well. The dead end in Christine’s case is Byrd Road in Pocomoke and Junior and Tia. That is where you need to look.  http://delawareandohio.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/thoughts-on-the-disappearance-of-christine-sheddy/

Here are a few others:
chevygod, said:
i would like to know when is the next search going to happen?
did anyone check the chicken houses on byrd road??
i hear from someone that Jr. (Clarence Jackson put her in the field and then dug up and put her in the chicken house on byrd road … then something about a pond being dug in pocomoke by Jr. (Clarence Jackson and the dirt going to a chicken house in snow hill witch had a big hump of dirt all the way down it… the chicken house was just burnt down and bulldozed….
i am so sorry to hear about this… please let me know if there is anything i can help with
http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1040

chevygod, said:
if the cops really wanted to they could get a warrant to give him a polygraph test
he is involved in this .. she was with him last… jr if you would just go ahead and tell everyone where the body is it will save your ass in the long run .. if you are found guilty witch i am sure you will.. it will be alot harder …
maybe if you acted like you give a shit about her nobody would be on your ass .. but look now everyone knows everything about you and you cant even go outside with out someone looking at you funny.. if tia was smart she would get the hell away from you..!! as we all know she isnt that smart at all. so she will go down with you… maybe if she would think of her kids and family all of this would be over.. we would know where the body is… How would you feel loosing your kid?
http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1040

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2009, 07:42:15 AM »

Well things must be getting really tense in Pocomoke Md, it seems that Dominick VonGraevenitz (brother of Jr, and party attendee) is posting on BOC, I'm posting his comments below, go to blinkoncrime.com to read her response, Blink has some tough questions for him!

68.Comment by domo — August 15, 2009 @ 7:24 am
i have said it before i am sorry for christine and i would help in any way i can but leave my kids and my family out of it.we had nothing to do with it and i know for sure my kids had nothing to do with it.who ever did it will get caught and they will pay and if it happens to be jr or not they or he will pay and get what they deserveyou can put what ever you want about me on here pics records i dont care except when you put my kids pics on here. i have no idea what happen to her if i did i would say something no matter if its family or not.the person cant run forever.And despite what everyones says on here i am no where like my brother he is one of the kind who at most time does care about jr only.so think what you want say what you want but please leave my kids and family out of it and like i said before good luck.

Here is Domo's response.  He doth protest too much.  I guess he failed to listen to Blink's interview with Dana.  They have YOU, DOMO, cold busted.

#78 Comment by domo — August 15, 2009 @ 9:51 pm

one i was not at the farm the day she went missing,i went to one of my brothers parties and that was it,i dont have anything to hide i was not involed i fell bad for what ever happen to christine i dont wish that on anyone or their family.like i said who ever did it needs to pay weither it was jr,tom dick or harry they need to pay with their life.i dont mind talking and asking your questions it not like i am runnining or something.and which party are you talking about the one that i had at my house for my brother inlaw or the the menmorail day party the only party that i know her kids was at is the one i had at my house in early november and by the way mary is not having a baby nor has she ever.well anyway like i said i dont mind awnsering question never have minded all i ask is leave the rest of my family out of it esspecially my kids please if you want to ask then ask if you know so much about what is going on in my life then you know where i am i am not hiding i have no reason to hide
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2009, 07:45:32 AM »

Pooky, I agree it is troubling. Just wanted to point out that LE, or anyone, for that matter, can never get a warrant to make anyone take a polygraph test. They are inadmissable in court, however widely used as a tool in investigation to rule out persons of interest, witness's, etc.

There are some convicted SO's however, that as a condition of probation and/or release are required to take them upon LE request, but that is pretty new to the court system.  
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2009, 07:58:04 AM »

Pooky, I agree it is troubling. Just wanted to point out that LE, or anyone, for that matter, can never get a warrant to make anyone take a polygraph test. They are inadmissable in court, however widely used as a tool in investigation to rule out persons of interest, witness's, etc.

There are some convicted SO's however, that as a condition of probation and/or release are required to take them upon LE request, but that is pretty new to the court system.  
Blink -- why did the police not use the videotapes and force someone to talk?  I would assume it is obvious that Christine did NOT leave the property and that they document who was there, when they left and when they got there.  That seems some powerful evidence to me to squeeze someone.  Thanks.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2009, 08:13:17 AM »

One more question, at BOC you answered Gypsy DD saying that everyone who attended the party had given statements to the police; however, Domo keeps saying he was not there (which the video proves to be false) but did he give a statement to the police or was he missed and he believes he can make that claim because of that? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2009, 12:43:59 PM »

Blink there are so many nasty players here it is hard to keep them straight.  Was it Domo that sodomized a minor?  If so..shouldn't he be on a sex offender list?  If not..then whoever did..they should be able to be hauled in and  forced into a polygraph.

To tell you the truth I did not even check the SO list in Maryland..some of them or their family members have got to be on that list.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »

I couldn't find any of the key players on the SO list in Maryland.  Doesn't mean they aren't there..just the lists I checked didn't have them listed.   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »

I couldn't find any of the key players on the SO list in Maryland.  Doesn't mean they aren't there..just the lists I checked didn't have them listed.   

To my knowledge they are not DD, I was referring in general to some SO's and polly's not in this case, sorry I should have been more specific.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »

When's the next chapter?? 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Anyone else checked out Travis Parsons?  What I found is he gives an address in Pokemoke as current..but he has been in TN.  He also was arrested in June of this year..for assualt charges, etc..and has a criminal trial coming up on August 25th..if what I saw was accurate....I believe he is someone very connected to this family of failures..I also believe he maybe talking?

Also Tia's family in Baltimore..cousins and uncle have a history of drugs..heroin at the moment, prostitution..and assualt..even assault on their Granny.  Her family would sell their souls for the next fix and the next dollar.  They are in and out of jail one month to the next.  I think they maybe ripe for talking too..these people can turn to assualting their Granny..they will sell their cousin and her boyfriend out in a NY minute.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Anyone else checked out Travis Parsons?  What I found is he gives an address in Pokemoke as current..but he has been in TN.  He also was arrested in June of this year..for assualt charges, etc..and has a criminal trial coming up on August 25th..if what I saw was accurate....I believe he is someone very connected to this family of failures..I also believe he maybe talking?

Also Tia's family in Baltimore..cousins and uncle have a history of drugs..heroin at the moment, prostitution..and assualt..even assault on their Granny.  Her family would sell their souls for the next fix and the next dollar.  They are in and out of jail one month to the next.  I think they maybe ripe for talking too..these people can turn to assualting their Granny..they will sell their cousin and her boyfriend out in a NY minute.

I have not heard of this guy...hmmm.  why do you think he is talkin?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

Hi Pooky!  I am doing well...cant wait for more on this one! 

Hope all is well with you and yours   an angelic monkey 

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2009, 09:49:47 PM »

Nick is one of the good guys.  Nothing bad about him.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

Nick is one of the good guys.  Nothing bad about him.

Thank you for sharing -- It is nice to know who is friend or foe.  I hope that you and your family are doing okay.  I cannot imagine all that you have been through and respect that you have stayed so strong.  I realize that God gives us the strength; however, it is just so hard to imagine looking from this side.  I am standing with you and am praying constantly that God shines a light on Christine so that you may bring her home. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.