March 19, 2024, 02:16:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385425 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:37 PM »

Sorry for my ignorance on this case..

What do the sons have to say about what may have happened to there mom ?

Leroy..due to the tender age of these yuong sons..we are not privy at this time to what they have said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2009, 08:27:04 PM »

NEW BLINK POST - CHAPTER IV

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-case-murder-in-maryland-chapter-4/

Christine Sheddy Case: Murder in Maryland Chapter 4
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2009, 08:56:51 PM »

Blink or Candice -- Steve was not questioned by the police -- this is the BFF of Tia -- right?  Is he Steve Magg or Steve Hall, I think I am confused.  I also asked a few days ago whether Domo questioned by the police or was he missed and thus why he continues to claim he was not there?  Thank you. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2009, 09:51:58 PM »

Leroy..due to the tender age of these yuong sons..we are not privy at this time to what they have said.

I meant Edward....sorry everyone.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2009, 10:28:41 PM »

They were only 2 and 4 yrs old and from what I can tell, Levi and his crazy mother Joyce got to them first.  God only knows what they told them. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »

Blink or Candice -- Steve was not questioned by the police -- this is the BFF of Tia -- right?  Is he Steve Magg or Steve Hall, I think I am confused.  I also asked a few days ago whether Domo questioned by the police or was he missed and thus why he continues to claim he was not there?  Thank you. 

I am a little confused too.  I should have taken notes.

But this Steve is "Levi’s cousin Steve Magg. The impetice for the meeting, the guy who actually drove Levi, Christine and the boys for the only other trip to the farmhouse in October, the guy who was at the farmhouse constantly from November 9 through the 13th HAS NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED BY POLICE IN THIS CASE."

I believe he left for Texas after Christine went "missing" and Tia claims he is her BFF.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2009, 10:39:08 PM »

Wait!!  It say this on Blink's intro of characters.

"Steve Hall

Steve Hall, Levi’s cousin on his Dad’s side, had driven Christine, Levi and the boys to a weekend stay to the farmhouse a few weeks earlier. Steve introduced Levi to JR and Tia and per Tia he is her best friend.  Steve arrived at the farmhouse on November 9."

Ok now I am really confused!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

Hi Lynn - how are you doing through all this?

My prayers are with you!!   an angelic monkey

I am so glad you got the boys away from the Halls. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2009, 12:43:15 AM »

No Pooky, my bad, new info on Steve Magg from an inside source. That is correct.
On Domo, depends on who you ask.. IMO, he has not been questioned.

I have spoken to a material witness, he was there.
B
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2009, 03:52:44 AM »

I am a little confused too.  I should have taken notes.

But this Steve is "Levi’s cousin Steve Magg.  Cousin to Levi - on his father's side.. The impetice for the meeting, the guy who actually drove Levi, Christine and the boys for the only other trip to the farmhouse in October, the guy who was at the farmhouse constantly from November 9 through the 13th HAS NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED BY POLICE IN THIS CASE."

Tia claims he is her BFF  Blink says Steve denies this.- Justin Hadel (Hydon) fled to Texas.

edit for correction
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2009, 01:38:30 PM »

Has anyone see this?  Does any one know who this person Dustin is?  This post was from yesterday.  (I hope I did this right.)

http://delawareandohio.wordpress.com/christine-sheddy-missing/#comment-1736

hopethiswillhelp

A fellow by the name Dustin Manahan happens to know a lot about what happened to Christine and shared some information with me, not much, but he told me she would never be found and she was murdered and how nobody will come forward without a lawyer.
My heart and prayers go out to Christine’s family and friends, especially her sons. They shouldn’t not be able to see the only people who truly love them.
I can only hope Christine will be found one day and justice will be served.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »

Has anyone see this?  Does any one know who this person Dustin is?  This post was from yesterday.  (I hope I did this right.)

hopethiswillhelp

A fellow by the name Dustin Manahan happens to know a lot about what happened to Christine and shared some information with me, not much, but he told me she would never be found and she was murdered and how nobody will come forward without a lawyer.
My heart and prayers go out to Christine’s family and friends, especially her sons. They shouldn’t not be able to see the only people who truly love them.

Jennifer - I had not seen this...thanks for bringing that over.  I would hope this person would contact the authorities with the info that was given by Dustin.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2009, 08:58:03 PM »

hopethiswillhelp

Jennifer - I had not seen this...thanks for bringing that over.  I would hope this person would contact the authorities with the info that was given by Dustin.

Leroy/Jennifer34-

This is a friend of Christines's, somebody is pointing fingers at the wrong people, that tells me we are making progress. That sounds like Joyce Hall to me.

B
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2009, 09:16:36 PM »

hopethiswillhelp

Leroy/Jennifer34-

This is a friend of Christines's, somebody is pointing fingers at the wrong people, that tells me we are making progress. That sounds like Joyce Hall to me.

B

TY Blink..normally Manahan is spelled Monahan...which was a red light for me..if you knew someone..in a case as important as this.. you would spell their name correctly..or not at all.  People normally don't give up their sources that easily..esspecially in a case like this.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »

Thanks Blink ... it seemed odd that the name had never been mentioned before in all of the reading so far. 

Now, could some one point me to or explain the circumstances that Christine was at the farm the "first" time.  I am wondering what was different between the first time she was there and then the second when she wanted out.  (I hope that makes sense.)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2009, 04:10:40 PM »

Honiss Cane = Sir???
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

Honiss Cane = Sir???

I doubt that, I think "sir" is a family member of the lady that "died in her sleep"
My guess is that he was called and threatened that if he didn't return the car, "sir" would report the car stolen.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2009, 06:31:32 PM »

Honiss Cane = Sir???

I doubt that, I think "sir" is a family member of the lady that "died in her sleep"
My guess is that he was called and threatened that if he didn't return the car, "sir" would report the car stolen.

Public Eye - originally I thought "Sir" was Mr. Stassen too but after researching the Stassens I am now leaning towards Cane.

Can you tell me your thoughts on why you think it could be Fab's father?

I found this interesting article the other day.  http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2008_07_02_archive.html

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »

Not sure which Honiss Cane this belongs too (Sr or JR) but 

http://www.manta.com/company/mm284bj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.