March 19, 2024, 03:32:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385437 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2009, 01:13:19 AM »

Posted on Blinkoncrime by Christine's sister, JD.

Comment by JD — August 23, 2009 @ 8:23 pm
Someone just posted on the Tattler with information. This was their post:

CountryGal, said:
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, actually so there is no confusion todays date is 8/23/2009. I got word this morning that JR is or will be on his way back to Maryland, apparently its too rough down here in Tennessee for him which is ok with me, I dont like him, he is trash. From what I was told he is going back to mooch off of Tia. I guess my telling a friend and that friend telling a friend got around about Mr. Jackson and things got to be a little too much for him. I’m sorry that he is coming back to your town, but maybe some things can be setttled now with Christine’s case. I will keep my fingers crossed, and my prayers are with you.

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #241 on: August 24, 2009, 05:01:00 AM »

CountryGal, said:
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, actually so there is no confusion todays date is 8/23/2009. I got word this morning that JR is or will be on his way back to Maryland, apparently its too rough down here in Tennessee for him which is ok with me, I dont like him, he is trash. From what I was told he is going back to mooch off of Tia. I guess my telling a friend and that friend telling a friend got around about Mr. Jackson and things got to be a little too much for him. I’m sorry that he is coming back to your town, but maybe some things can be setttled now with Christine’s case. I will keep my fingers crossed, and my prayers are with you.

Goodness gracious, does anyone know what area of TN he was staying?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2009, 07:45:36 AM »

Lynn,

Have you tried Joe Biden's office now that he has a little more pull?

What about Lenny Padilla for help?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 07:49:46 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2009, 09:45:18 AM »

CountryGal, said:

Goodness gracious, does anyone know what area of TN he was staying?

From what I've read, it is the Surgoinsville area.  Blink would know for sure though.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2009, 01:40:35 PM »

This has been posted on both the Tattler and Blinkoncrime -   

CountryGal, said:
Ok, my name is Lisa and it is to the point now that I really dont care if JR or anyone else knows that I know about this or I’m talking about this or him or anyone else for that matter, and if he wants to come over here with his little cronies he will and they will have something waiting for them and I can say that none of them will walk away. I did tell my son and his bestfriend about JR and his connection with Christine and the case. You see my sons bestfriends mother is dating JR or whatever they want to call it. Of course there was a blow up between JR and I because something was said threats were made…I really dont care about his threats. While in the grocery store the other day I saw Mr Jackson and he saw me and proceeded to bump into me on purpose we had a few choice words for eachother and that was that. While my son and his friend were out on saturday night they got a call from his mother…(the friends mother) and she told them that JR was leaving on Sunday to go back to Maryland because things had gotten to out of hand down here with the rumors. Now I dont know if he was just telling her that to break it off with her or what thats just what I was told by her son. I do know that she herself is moving to another town and will be having no contact with Mr Jackson which is a good thing. And my husband and I have prepared ourselves and our home for Mr Jackson and the trash he hangs with. Just let me say they may get in but they wont be walking out. I have already spoken with the local authorities and they are aware of Mr Jackson and his criminal background, along with the others he hangs with, and they have also been made aware of the threats. I have been made aware of my legal rights as a citizen. Oh by the way JR doesnt have a jeep anymore, he drives a cadiallac. Just thought you might want to know. 8/24/09

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 24, 2009, 01:57:12 PM »

CountryGal, said:
Ok, my name is Lisa and it is to the point now that I really dont care if JR or anyone else knows that I know about this or I’m talking about this or him or anyone else for that matter, and if he wants to come over here with his little cronies he will and they will have something waiting for them and I can say that none of them will walk away. I did tell my son and his bestfriend about JR and his connection with Christine and the case. You see my sons bestfriends mother is dating JR or whatever they want to call it. Of course there was a blow up between JR and I because something was said threats were made…I really dont care about his threats. While in the grocery store the other day I saw Mr Jackson and he saw me and proceeded to bump into me on purpose we had a few choice words for eachother and that was that. While my son and his friend were out on saturday night they got a call from his mother…(the friends mother) and she told them that JR was leaving on Sunday to go back to Maryland because things had gotten to out of hand down here with the rumors. Now I dont know if he was just telling her that to break it off with her or what thats just what I was told by her son. I do know that she herself is moving to another town and will be having no contact with Mr Jackson which is a good thing. And my husband and I have prepared ourselves and our home for Mr Jackson and the trash he hangs with. Just let me say they may get in but they wont be walking out. I have already spoken with the local authorities and they are aware of Mr Jackson and his criminal background, along with the others he hangs with, and they have also been made aware of the threats. I have been made aware of my legal rights as a citizen. Oh by the way JR doesnt have a jeep anymore, he drives a cadiallac. Just thought you might want to know. 8/24/09

Thanks for bringing this over Mytime (your new avi cracks me up!).

I found it posted on the Tattler but not on Blinkoncrime.com.  Either I am missing it on her site or Blink took it down???

Anyways, it is interesting to say the least....I hope "Lisa" and her family stay safe.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: August 24, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »

Do we know if JR is coming or going?  I'm soooo confused.
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #247 on: August 24, 2009, 03:51:14 PM »

Right now - I bet he doesn't know if he's coming or going. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: August 24, 2009, 04:04:43 PM »

Now I am confused.  It has been stated that Christine was leaving Levi and going to live with her sister, Jennifer, in Philadelphia on the 17th.  However, Jennifer posted this on the tattler.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=219     

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: August 24, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »

How long was the drive from Christine's mothers house to the farmhouse?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: August 24, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »

Right now - I bet he doesn't know if he's coming or going. 

Monkey Devil!   Good!  I hope he is going in circles and out of his mind!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: August 24, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

Now I am confused.  It has been stated that Christine was leaving Levi and going to live with her sister, Jennifer, in Philadelphia on the 17th.  However, Jennifer posted this on the tattler.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=219     

I think it was after she realized that it was just another one of Levi's broken promises, and after she realized going to that farm was a bad idea, that she decided to move to her sister's.

However, after writing that I have now confused myself....I thought Blink said Levi did not know where Christine was when she went to the farm and she went there to get away from Levi    

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: August 24, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »

Bowers Beach is about a 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive from here in Pocomoke depending on traffic
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: August 24, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

Bowers Beach is about a 1-1/2 to 2 hour drive from here in Pocomoke depending on traffic

Thank You!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: August 24, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »

Did Christine contact anyone other than "Q" while at the farmhouse?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2009, 04:42:06 PM »

CountryGal, said:

Thanks for bringing this over Mytime (your new avi cracks me up!).

I found it posted on the Tattler but not on Blinkoncrime.com.  Either I am missing it on her site or Blink took it down???

Anyways, it is interesting to say the least....I hope "Lisa" and her family stay safe.

Okay, now I see it on Blinks site...I must have missed it.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 24, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Thanks.  One other question, do you know how far of a drive it was from the Walmart Christine was picked up at to the farm?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: August 24, 2009, 04:53:54 PM »

I am bringing over these posts by Chrisitne's mom from the tattler to help with some of the confusion.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: August 24, 2009, 04:54:29 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: August 24, 2009, 04:55:07 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.