March 18, 2024, 11:56:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385409 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

Hello my little monkeys!!!
I understand you need a little clarification.  I can only comment on what Blink  has put out there.  Fair enough?

Yes, that is fair.  Any idea when Part 4 is coming up?  I hope things are shaken and that is reason for the delay. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: August 24, 2009, 10:17:25 PM »

I understand you need a little clarification.  I can only comment on what Blink  has put out there.  Fair enough?

Yes, that is fair.  Any idea when Part 4 is coming up?  I hope things are shaken and that is reason for the delay. 

Hi Pooky - Part 5 was suppose to come out today but not sure if it will or not.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 24, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »

Yes, you are right -- Part 5 -- I have checked a few times today to see if it was up.  Have you found anything out about Steve Magg?  I have found a "Steve Magg" working as a car salesman in MD and he looks like the one in the picture but I cannot locate anything else. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 24, 2009, 10:27:49 PM »

Good night Christinesmom, MyTime, KC Jackie.  I am heading out for the night. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: August 24, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

Yes, you are right -- Part 5 -- I have checked a few times today to see if it was up.  Have you found anything out about Steve Magg?  I have found a "Steve Magg" working as a car salesman in MD and he looks like the one in the picture but I cannot locate anything else. 

Someone else said there is a Steve Maggs that works at a Ford Dealership so I am not sure.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: August 24, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »

Good night Christinesmom, MyTime, KC Jackie.  I am heading out for the night. 

Good night Pookybear!

Hello Blink! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2009, 10:58:25 PM »

My Dear Money Friends-

Your correct, a flurry of activity on Christine's case since Friday have put us behind on Chapter 5, However, it will make for a much more exciting chapter 6.

What is supposed to happen when we profile a cold case in this way... is happening. I look forward to bringing updates as I can.

I commend Christinesmom for her response, I am so inspired by her courage and tenacity, I cant tell you.

Questions I noted:

The reason the pickup by JR and Tia, meeting Q, Christine and the boys on Nov.2 in Milford, DE is simple. Christine did not know how to get to the farmhouse, nor did she know how to tell Q, she was there once and did not drive.

The"house before Christmas" post, by Christine's beloved sis Jenn, I believe refers to an earlier Holiday than '07, where Levi got high Christmas eve and slept in Christmas morning, arguments ensued, and if Lynn wants to comment further she is welcome to, but in short the family nicknamed this the "Christmas Massacre".  

B
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2009, 01:53:22 AM »

Chapter 5 is up!!!

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/christine-sheddy/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/22/christine-sheddy-case-murder-in-marylandchapter-5/

Christine Sheddy Case Murder In Maryland:Chapter 5

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2009, 02:10:03 AM »

I think Blink has called it a night but the last photo in her post didn't come out right.  It is supposed to look like this (Justin and JR)

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2009, 02:13:28 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/22/christine-sheddy-case-murder-in-marylandchapter-5/

Christine Sheddy Case Murder In Maryland:Chapter 5

Now I will be up all night!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »

Blink - I think you need to read this post again.  It seems as though Jenn was talking about the upcoming Christmas.  I guess my question is this - Was Christine really leaving Levi?  The only reason why I even care - is because I wonder if Levi was "losing" it because Christine was supposedly leaving him for good and did show up at the farm.  But this post leads me to believe Christine still had hope for the future with Levi. 

[/quote]
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 25, 2009, 04:40:41 AM »

Now I am confused.  It has been stated that Christine was leaving Levi and going to live with her sister, Jennifer, in Philadelphia on the 17th.  However, Jennifer posted this on the tattler.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=219     

This says Levi promised to get them in their own place by 12/07.
Christine went to live with Tia and Jr thinking it was only for a short time.
Christine realized around 11/10 she could no longer live with Tia and Jr and wanted out of there.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: August 25, 2009, 05:02:22 AM »

Just a couple of questions to ponder;

1.  Did Levi show up at the farmhouse at any time on the 12th or 13th?

2.  Who do you think is responsible for Christine's death?  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.  Just trying to figure out what others are thinking with the info we have of what might have happened.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 25, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »

Blink - I think you need to read this post again.  It seems as though Jenn was talking about the upcoming Christmas.  I guess my question is this - Was Christine really leaving Levi?  The only reason why I even care - is because I wonder if Levi was "losing" it because Christine was supposedly leaving him for good and did show up at the farm.  But this post leads me to believe Christine still had hope for the future with Levi. 

[/quote]

Sorry, I re-read that and Jenn of course was correct. At least just a few weeks prior. There is no doubt whatsoever that she was leaving Levi and they had a major fallout. I know they spoke at some point, by all accounts not before the 9th, she conveyed her unhappiness there, but that's all I can state as fact, independently.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: August 25, 2009, 10:37:56 AM »

2.  Who do you think is responsible for Christine's death?  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.  Just trying to figure out what others are thinking with the info we have of what might have happened.

Levi showed up with his Mom on the 13th to get the kids after Jr. started his rounds calling people. It was confirmed that Levi worked 9 hours on 11/13 at his job. I am positive if there were any way any person at that farm could have tied Levi to that party on the 12th, that would have been the first words out of there mouths.

This is an assumption on my part, but I have to believe that Steve Magg showing up on 11/9 facilitates some level of knowledge to Levi of where she was. I have read his (Levi) messages to Christine and I am basing my opinion on those, plus other witness accounts.

The police have been told by more than one person that Christine was beaten, hit with a shovel and buried on the property.
The recurring names involved directly are JR Jackson and Justin Hadel.  However, in my mind, there is no way that happened without everyone at that party's knowledge.
B   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: August 25, 2009, 11:01:21 AM »

Levi showed up with his Mom on the 13th to get the kids after Jr. started his rounds calling people. It was confirmed that Levi worked 9 hours on 11/13 at his job. I am positive if there were any way any person at that farm could have tied Levi to that party on the 12th, that would have been the first words out of there mouths.

This is an assumption on my part, but I have to believe that Steve Magg showing up on 11/9 facilitates some level of knowledge to Levi of where she was. I have read his (Levi) messages to Christine and I am basing my opinion on those, plus other witness accounts.

The police have been told by more than one person that Christine was beaten, hit with a shovel and buried on the property.
The recurring names involved directly are JR Jackson and Justin Hadel.  However, in my mind, there is no way that happened without everyone at that party's knowledge.
B   

Sorry if I'm behind, just hopping on board with all of this.  Quick question:  Has LE searched the farm?  I assume that they have but you know where that gets ya!  IIRC, the farm is very expansive.  Will you be doing a search of the farm Blink?  Do you need a warrent? Have a warrent?  TIA and thank you for all that you do...Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »

Sorry for my ignorance on this case..

What do the sons have to say about what may have happened to there mom ?

They were only 2 and 4 yrs old and from what I can tell, Levi and his crazy mother Joyce got to them first.  God only knows what they told them. 

Memories of violence never fade.. jmho
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 25, 2009, 11:59:30 AM »

Did miss something?  Wasn't there an ariel view of the farm posted by Klaasend here?  I went to comment and it went poof.

Beating someone to death, then hitting them in the head with a shovel is not a qiet way to go.  If he did this in the farmhouse or anywhere near the farmhouse then someone had to hear a physical fight going on?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: August 25, 2009, 12:11:42 PM »

It hard to know what happened at this point.  My present guess would be Justin was making advances on her and when she said no.......both Justin and JR got real mad.  In their abusive sick minds, "how dare she say no??"  Then something happened to her in a fit of rage by one or two of those sick evil men.  Just my guess at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.