March 18, 2024, 11:35:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385405 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »

According to Felicity's post - There is a witness in custody.   

Hmmmmmmmmm, who could it be?   Jennifer, Steve, Stephen, Charles.......

My guess is whoever is due in court next.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »

I wish we knew for sure whether Levi knew about Christine going to that farm or not.    I'm sure Q knows....it most likely would have come up in coversation during the drive to Walmart.

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »

I read that as being an [assumption]

'if' there's a "witness in custidy" wouldn't show HERE on The Md Judical Website ?
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »

Why would a "witness" be in custody instead of a suspect?
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2009, 12:30:34 PM »

IMO, I can think of 2 reasons:
#1. this "witness" is in "protective custody" and/or
#2. this "witness" was at the party, and could be considered an accomplice by LE (for the fact that they were at the party).

Could we be so lucky that perhaps someone finally ratted the killer(s) out?!?!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »

#2. this "witness" was at the party, and could be considered an accomplice by LE (for the fact that they were at the party).

or maybe the witness is was already in custody on another charge and is trying to cut a deal with info about Christine???  Just a guess.
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2009, 12:47:17 PM »

or maybe the witness is was already in custody on another charge and is trying to cut a deal with info about Christine???  Just a guess.

mytime... good point !These scumballs...and scumball-ettes... do have quite lengthy rap sheets. IIRC, several of them have active open cases in the MD court system.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2009, 12:55:27 PM »

Good point my time & monkey in SC.  Do we know which one of the bunch is currently in the pen? 
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2009, 01:00:00 PM »

I've been thinking about the 'creepy' hammer that was in the 1st? video and I read here or on blink, a post or two asking about the claws being missing. I have to keep going back and re-reading, if not I forget 2/3rds of whats been written.

Anywho, I bet the claws got broken off the hammer from them pulling the tin off the buildings, I've seen that happen before if the hammer gets twisted while the claws are dug into something stubborn.

sorry for going back so far in the story but that just popped in my head and I thought I'd put out there before I forgot again.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2009, 01:06:55 PM »

I wish we knew for sure whether Levi knew about Christine going to that farm or not.    I'm sure Q knows....it most likely would have come up in coversation during the drive to Walmart.

I agree Leroy, I am confused by this as well.
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »

again my memory fails me about the date that Levi's cousin showed up, I would think Levi would have know from that date on, I say that because if Levi was looking for Christine I would think Levi would have contacted everyone they knew (I see Levi as being very possessive and relentless he needs a caged woman to feel like a man) and that the cousin would have called Levi and said "hey your woman is here" (at the farm)

Thoughts?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

again my memory fails me about the date that Levi's cousin showed up, I would think Levi would have know from that date on, I say that because if Levi was looking for Christine I would think Levi would have contacted everyone they knew (I see Levi as being very possessive and relentless he needs a caged woman to feel like a man) and that the cousin would have called Levi and said "hey your woman is here" (at the farm)

Thoughts?
But  - In Chapter 2 it is stated that:

Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/#more-2130

(copied from Leroy's post)

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

Thoughts?

Exactly!  That is why I think it is important when Levi knew about this arrangement.  Personally, I believe Levi did know that Christine was going to the farm on the 2nd.  If she was trying to hide from him, why would she go to the farm....as you said, Levi would be sure to look there everywhere for her and with Steve being friends with Tia and JR as well as Levi's cousin, the chances of Levi finding out she was there were pretty big.

Here's what Blink said in Chapter 2 about Steve Magg:

Steve Magg,  Levi’s cousin on his Dad’s side, had driven Christine, Levi and the boys to a weekend stay to the farmhouse a few weeks earlier. Steve introduced Levi to JR and Tia and per Tia he is her best friend.  Steve arrived at the farmhouse on November 9.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2009, 01:46:40 PM »

Thoughts?
But  - In Chapter 2 it is stated that:

Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/#more-2130

(copied from Leroy's post)

See, that's why I'm confused...I'm going to bump up my original question and maybe Blink will see it and clear it up.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

Just a couple of questions to ponder;

1.  Did Levi show up at the farmhouse at any time on the 12th or 13th?

2.  Who do you think is responsible for Christine's death?  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.  Just trying to figure out what others are thinking with the info we have of what might have happened.

Levi showed up with his Mom on the 13th to get the kids after Jr. started his rounds calling people. It was confirmed that Levi worked 9 hours on 11/13 at his job. I am positive if there were any way any person at that farm could have tied Levi to that party on the 12th, that would have been the first words out of there mouths.

This is an assumption on my part, but I have to believe that Steve Magg showing up on 11/9 facilitates some level of knowledge to Levi of where she was. I have read his (Levi) messages to Christine and I am basing my opinion on those, plus other witness accounts.

The police have been told by more than one person that Christine was beaten, hit with a shovel and buried on the property.
The recurring names involved directly are JR Jackson and Justin Hadel.  However, in my mind, there is no way that happened without everyone at that party's knowledge.
B   

Blink - I'm a little confused, did Levi know she was at Tia & JR's??  In Chapter 2 it is stated that:

But in your post above, and several other things I've read, it sounds like Levi did not know where she was.  Did she go there while *running* from Levi or just to get away from the situation at her mom's.  This would explain Jennifer's post about her being at the farm while waiting for Levi to get them a house by Christmas.

I'm just trying to keep it all straight.

BUMP for BLINK

MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »

Good point my time & monkey in SC.  Do we know which one of the bunch is currently in the pen? 

I'm not sure what is ok to post here, and what is not... 

I checked the entire list of Blink's "cast of characters"...

Let me say that a search pulled up 2 of those names as being currently incarcerated.
Please note:
-I do not have DOB's on these ppl in Christine's case, so I'm not sure if it is one of them? They are quite common names, so I hate to "assume" it is the same ppl we are discussing here without having a DOB...
-I am not sure how "current" or "updated" the website's information is (within the past 24 hours? past week? past month?) It may not be updated that frequently...
-I am not sure if someone in "custody" (for whatever reason) would also be shown as "incarcerated"....

(I am looking at a list of those who are currently, officially incarcerated...)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2009, 02:04:30 PM »

2.  Who do you think is responsible for Christine's death?  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.  Just trying to figure out what others are thinking with the info we have of what might have happened.

Levi showed up with his Mom on the 13th to get the kids after Jr. started his rounds calling people. It was confirmed that Levi worked 9 hours on 11/13 at his job. I am positive if there were any way any person at that farm could have tied Levi to that party on the 12th, that would have been the first words out of there mouths.

This is an assumption on my part, but I have to believe that Steve Magg showing up on 11/9 facilitates some level of knowledge to Levi of where she was. I have read his (Levi) messages to Christine and I am basing my opinion on those, plus other witness accounts.

The police have been told by more than one person that Christine was beaten, hit with a shovel and buried on the property.
The recurring names involved directly are JR Jackson and Justin Hadel.  However, in my mind, there is no way that happened without everyone at that party's knowledge.
B   

Blink - I'm a little confused, did Levi know she was at Tia & JR's??  In Chapter 2 it is stated that:

But in your post above, and several other things I've read, it sounds like Levi did not know where she was.  Did she go there while *running* from Levi or just to get away from the situation at her mom's.  This would explain Jennifer's post about her being at the farm while waiting for Levi to get them a house by Christmas.

BUMP for BLINK

Hey Leroy -- I am glad to see you today.  I am not Blink but I think Blink has concluded that Christine went to the farm to get away from Levi and that he did not know she was going or did not know she was there until around the 9th when Steve Magg got there.  She posted this email from Levi to Christine which was a result of a fight between Levi and Christine where she caught him with another woman and doing drugs.  Here is the Levi post to Christine:

Message to Christine from Levi, dated 11/3/2007 1:13PM:  god damm it why the f*** did she do this ??????????????  are you ok ive been trying to call are you ok well steve said something about punkin-chunkin i need to see yo so i guess ill try and go mabee ill run into you f*** baby i hope your ok where ar you at ? (Note:  Levi did not know that Christine was going to the farm ahead of time.  Christine had caught Levi with another woman doing crack and argued with Lynn her mom)

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »

I doubt what I'm asking here is correct but I'll throw it out here.
Could this part be the first time they went to the farm for a weekend stay?

secondly, Druggies never stop partying, especially on the weekends, now don't take me wrong here, I'm NOT accusing Christine of being a druggie nor am I saying she even did recreational drugs, ...but... They were there on the farm for a prior stay on a weekend so Christine had to know they did drugs,  she had a glimpse of what she was stepping into.

Whatever happened between Christine and Levi had to be pretty traumatic for Christine to leave Levi and run to that farm with her kids knowing what she was running into.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »

B   

BUMP for BLINK

Hey Leroy -- I am glad to see you today.  I am not Blink but I think Blink has concluded that Christine went to the farm to get away from Levi and that he did not know she was going or did not know she was there until around the 9th when Steve Magg got there.  She posted this email from Levi to Christine which was a result of a fight between Levi and Christine where she caught him with another woman and doing drugs.  Here is the Levi post to Christine:

Message to Christine from Levi, dated 11/3/2007 1:13PM:  god damm it why the f*** did she do this ??????????????  are you ok ive been trying to call are you ok well steve said something about punkin-chunkin i need to see yo so i guess ill try and go mabee ill run into you f*** baby i hope your ok where ar you at ? (Note:  Levi did not know that Christine was going to the farm ahead of time.  Christine had caught Levi with another woman doing crack and argued with Lynn her mom)

Hi Pooky - it is always a pleasure to see you Smile

Thanks for posting that message - that again is another reason why I'm so confused.  So from the message above, as you said, Blink does not believe Levi knew in advance the Christine was going to the farm.  However, in Blinks Chapter 2 article she states the following

"Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to."

Thus my confusion.  Perhaps Blink is referring to the earlier trip to the farm...I'm not sure though.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2009, 02:18:52 PM »

I've been thinking about the 'creepy' hammer that was in the 1st? video and I read here or on blink, a post or two asking about the claws being missing. I have to keep going back and re-reading, if not I forget 2/3rds of whats been written.

Anywho, I bet the claws got broken off the hammer from them pulling the tin off the buildings, I've seen that happen before if the hammer gets twisted while the claws are dug into something stubborn.

sorry for going back so far in the story but that just popped in my head and I thought I'd put out there before I forgot again.

I had to go back and reread many times.  I even took some notes.  I read that she was missing 5 teeth on a post and Blink and Chrisitne's mom said they never heard that but then the link of Charliesproject was posted and it indeed said that.  There is a lot of misinformation out there, probally because it is a very confusing story and Christine is not here to answer the many questions.   Plus, The Hall's are an evil bunch.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.