March 19, 2024, 04:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385441 times)
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: August 26, 2009, 02:22:31 PM »

If this is a email from Levi to Christine why did he use the word "she" who is the she he is referring too and what did "she" do?

Message to Christine from Levi, dated 11/3/2007 1:13PM:  god damm it why the f*** did she do this ??????????????  are you ok ive been trying to call are you ok well steve said something about punkin-chunkin i need to see yo so i guess ill try and go mabee ill run into you f*** baby i hope your ok where ar you at ? (Note:  Levi did not know that Christine was going to the farm ahead of time.  Christine had caught Levi with another woman doing crack and argued with Lynn her mom)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2009, 02:23:16 PM »

I doubt what I'm asking here is correct but I'll throw it out here.
Could this part be the first time they went to the farm for a weekend stay?
Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to.

secondly, Druggies never stop partying, especially on the weekends, now don't take me wrong here, I'm NOT accusing Christine of being a druggie nor am I saying she even did recreational drugs, ...but... They were there on the farm for a prior stay on a weekend so Christine had to know they did drugs,  she had a glimpse of what she was stepping into.

Whatever happened between Christine and Levi had to be pretty traumatic for Christine to leave Levi and run to that farm with her kids knowing what she was running into.   

Ironically, I had the same thought at the end of my last post.  The only thing about that is I dont think she called Levi on the weekend trip to come get her    

I guess I'm dwelling on a fact that probably doesn't mean much anyways because I dont think Levi had anything to do directly with Christine's murder.  It would just clear up some things for me about the 9th when Steve showed up and perhaps why Christine was afraid.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »

I doubt what I'm asking here is correct but I'll throw it out here.
Could this part be the first time they went to the farm for a weekend stay?
Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to.

secondly, Druggies never stop partying, especially on the weekends, now don't take me wrong here, I'm NOT accusing Christine of being a druggie nor am I saying she even did recreational drugs, ...but... They were there on the farm for a prior stay on a weekend so Christine had to know they did drugs,  she had a glimpse of what she was stepping into.

Whatever happened between Christine and Levi had to be pretty traumatic for Christine to leave Levi and run to that farm with her kids knowing what she was running into.   

I think she only knew "some" of it.  I think Tia and Jr totally misled her too. She had only met them one time.  I think after fighting with Levi and then her MOM, she just needed to get away from it all.  She may have made her decision in anger and hurt and she may not having been thinking clearly.

I know I have done that in the past too.  Does that make sense?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: August 26, 2009, 02:28:54 PM »

If this is a email from Levi to Christine why did he use the word "she" who is the she he is referring too and what did "she" do?

Message to Christine from Levi, dated 11/3/2007 1:13PM:  god damm it why the f*** did she do this ??????????????  are you ok ive been trying to call are you ok well steve said something about punkin-chunkin i need to see yo so i guess ill try and go mabee ill run into you f*** baby i hope your ok where ar you at ? (Note:  Levi did not know that Christine was going to the farm ahead of time.  Christine had caught Levi with another woman doing crack and argued with Lynn her mom)

I think we are assuming Levi had just found out Chrisitne (she) was a the farm!  But I am not sure how he could have texted her since she did not have a phone?????  Were these in Steve's phone???
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: August 26, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »

sorry folks
I have a lot of questions and no answers...this is confusing to me and it's the first missing person case I've ever followed.

I'm mostly thinking out-loud in my post hoping to stumble on something I reckon.

Y'all and blink are great.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 26, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

Leroy  -- I am thinking that Blink changed her mind on that issue from Chapter 2 to 4 -- I have snipped what I think is a clarification and I think we all were confused    but I think comment 6 under chapter 4 cleared that issue up for me.

Advance apologies et al, but in the course of this investigation, I can conclude Levi Hall and Mother Hall, had no advance notice of Christine’s jaunt to Pocomoke.   

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.
Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
I believe that Christine connected with Levi about the 9th, when Steve showed up- maybe she surprised him, that evening the fire, and in my opinion, when Christine wanted out.
B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

I think we are assuming Levi had just found out Chrisitne (she) was a the farm!  But I am not sure how he could have texted her since she did not have a phone?????  Were these in Steve's phone???
Hey Mytime -- this was on her Myspace from Levi.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:44 PM »

sorry folks
I have a lot of questions and no answers...this is confusing to me and it's the first missing person case I've ever followed.

I'm mostly thinking out-loud in my post hoping to stumble on something I reckon.

Caylee brought me to SM and we are all glad to have another great Monkey.   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »

Leroy  -- I am thinking that Blink changed her mind on that issue from Chapter 2 to 4 -- I have snipped what I think is a clarification and I think we all were confused    but I think comment 6 under chapter 4 cleared that issue up for me.

Advance apologies et al, but in the course of this investigation, I can conclude Levi Hall and Mother Hall, had no advance notice of Christine’s jaunt to Pocomoke.   

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.
Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
I believe that Christine connected with Levi about the 9th, when Steve showed up- maybe she surprised him, that evening the fire, and in my opinion, when Christine wanted out.
B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/

Thanks Pooky.  I dont recall seeing that comment from Blink but then again things were moving pretty fast and I tried my best to keep up. 

I have to keep reminding myself that this in an ongoing investigation and certain things can change with new info coming in.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

sorry folks

We are glad you are here.  WELCOME    

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: August 26, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »

Hey Mytime -- this was on her Myspace from Levi.

Thank you Pooky - you just cleared up 2 big questions for me! 

Public Eye - Isn't this a great site!   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2009, 02:47:36 PM »

Mytime -- I, for the longest time, have thought you were boo over at Blink's site.  You both have the best sense of humor.  You aren't boo are you?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2009, 03:01:18 PM »

Mytime -- I, for the longest time, have thought you were boo over at Blink's site.  You both have the best sense of humor.  You aren't boo are you?

LOL, NO - I assumed that Boo was Boomonkey.   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2009, 03:01:33 PM »

Here's one more weird MySpace post from Levi to Christine AFTER she went missing, WTH?  I can't find the link for where I found this to begin with but think it is in one of the comments at Blink's site.  Maybe early one. 

December 22nd, 2007 at 7:24 pm
“Hey baby , just saying how much i miss you & the kids & how much of a total ass i am baby im sooooooooo sorry ? but beleve me when i say Always & Forever!!! I will prove it no matter what extent i may need to take ? This time is no bullshit !!!
Christine im tired of not being with my family ? i miss my wife & kids .it hurts so f***ing bad seeing this go down this way.”

I am off to the busstop.
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2009, 03:04:45 PM »

well sucks, thanks for the warm welcomes... maybe someday I can repay your kindness and save y'all some money. 
I have a blog and a forum, the forum is mostly a help forum anything with an engine and the DIY'ers and computers.. and general topics. I'm not advertising, just making y'all aware that if I can ever return your kindness and need some help I'm here.

Tom
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

Yes, and that baby is adorable
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »

Here's one more weird MySpace post from Levi to Christine AFTER she went missing, WTH?  I can't find the link for where I found this to begin with but think it is in one of the comments at Blink's site.  Maybe early one. 

December 22nd, 2007 at 7:24 pm
“Hey baby , just saying how much i miss you & the kids & how much of a total ass i am baby im sooooooooo sorry ? but beleve me when i say Always & Forever!!! I will prove it no matter what extent i may need to take ? This time is no bullshit !!!
Christine im tired of not being with my family ? i miss my wife & kids .it hurts so f***ing bad seeing this go down this way.”

I am off to the busstop.

Geez, isn't he prince charming?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »

Yes, and that baby is adorable

Thank you, it not my usual one.  I liked the saying - I think I got it from the tattler?? It is my "Christine Sheddy" avatar for now.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: August 26, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »

Good point my time & monkey in SC.  Do we know which one of the bunch is currently in the pen? 

I'm not sure what is ok to post here, and what is not... 

I checked the entire list of Blink's "cast of characters"...

Let me say that a search pulled up 2 of those names as being currently incarcerated.
Please note:
-I do not have DOB's on these ppl in Christine's case, so I'm not sure if it is one of them? They are quite common names, so I hate to "assume" it is the same ppl we are discussing here without having a DOB...
-I am not sure how "current" or "updated" the website's information is (within the past 24 hours? past week? past month?) It may not be updated that frequently...
-I am not sure if someone in "custody" (for whatever reason) would also be shown as "incarcerated"....

(I am looking at a list of those who are currently, officially incarcerated...)

Do you have a link? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: August 26, 2009, 03:16:46 PM »

O/T 

Public Eye - in The Monkey Lounge there is a thread for Computer Issues....below is the link.  Perhaps you can help some monkeys there from time to time or post the link to your site & they can look there for help/computer issues.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=113.100

Again, Welcome to SM!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.